The Mafia Princess & Her Brot...

Galing kay autumn_eyez

[DISCONTINUED ]🔛 I personally won't recommend reading this book it's got bad grammar and spelling and some t... Higit pa

A/N
Chapter 1|Introduction
Chapter 2|Happy birthday
Chapter 3|where my life changed
Characters 1
Chapter 4| New Home
Chapter 5| Dinner
Characters 2
Chapter 6|Shopping
Chapter 7| Chase
Chapter 8| Family gathering
Chapter 9| Family Gathering Pt.2
Characters 3
Chapter 10|New School
Chapter 11| Dramatic & Fights
Chapter 11| Apologies
Characters 4
Chapter 12|Happy
Chapter 14|Kiss?
Important A/N
Chapter 15| Please
Chapter 16| Bae Day
Chapter 17|Mystery Boy
Chapter 18|Bonding
Chapter 19|The Fortune Teller
Chapter 20| The Waist Down
Chapter 21| Butterfly
Chapter 22|A Day Of My New Parilized Life
Chapter 23| Secret
Chapeter 24|Truth Be Told
A/N

Chapter 13| Sleep Over

1.3K 32 2
Galing kay autumn_eyez

Ophelia pov

I slowly opened the door to my room.

They clean white walls and queen size bed,we're revealed through the doors. "Oh.my.Fucking.God" olivia said amazed. "Oh my Fucking god indeed" Evelyn agreed. "Your room is my dream room,I mean you got your own pc- I don't use it, xavion uses it" I cut Audrey off.

"Let's get this sleep over started" Olivia threw her bag across the room."he'll yeah" Evelyn screamed and threw her bag just like olivia followed by the rest of us.

"Scince it's still light out how bout we go to the pool" I suggested. They looked at me with wide eyes."pool?" Audrey asked. "Yes?" I replied confused. "Hell yeah" Evelyn yelled.

We ran down the stairs and through the halls getting weird looks from the maids and guards.

We made our way to the back where the pool was and as soon as I saw the pool I ran full spead and jumped into the pool crating a huge splash,followed by three more. We didn't even bother to take off our clothes.

We swam up to the surface of the pool water and started to laugh. It soon died down and olivia spoke " What's the deal with the guards"
"Security reasons" I replied moving hair from my face. "Why do you need security" Evelyn asked,"look at her house,it's obvious they have security to protect the place from theivs,who wouldn't want to sneak in here and steal what they have" Audrey said to her.

"Subject change! Now let's girl talk" Olivia sqealed,"ok I'll start,how do I know if I actually love walker","you'll just know,like you can never have enough of him,when you look at him a smile appeares on your face instantly,Everytime you see him he lookes even more handsome,your heart races when he touches you or he always on your mind" I said to her smiling a bit.

"What boy has you wrapped around there fingers lia" Evelyn teases, "No boy,I've always been single". "How do you know so much about relationships then?" Evelyn asked,"Oh I know,she's the friend who's not in a relationship but always gives the best relationship advice" Olivia splashes water on us.

"So Audrey do you love- yes I think I love him...I'll really can never get enough of him,Everytime il see him a smile just finds it's way to my face,Everytime I see him he looks hotter than before,when he touches me my heart races off,and he is always on my mind" Audrey cut me off,smiling.

"Audrey and walker sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g,first comes love second comes marriage then comes Audrey and walker with a baby in a carriage" we sang to a blushing Audrey. 

We continued to swim in the pool until one of the guards told us to go inside,before it gets dark. We were all now in pajamas wondering the house.

"What's up there" Evelyn asked,"that's the home office,dad,hunter,blaze,Ryder and elijah work up there" I told her. She hummed in response. We continued to m
wonder until olivia stopped us to look at some photos on a wall.

"This woman's beautiful Audrey said admiring her, I smiled,"that's my mom" I stated proudly. "It's a shame she passed,I'm sure if she was alive she'd be super nice and cool,she must have been one amazing mom" Olivia said trying not to hit a weak spot on me."she sure was" I said.

"Who are they" Olivia pointed to a photo,of the whole family everyone was way younger. "My family,that's grampa,that's grandma,that's my dad,my brothers hunter,blaze,Ryder, elijah,chase,xander and xavion, thay were Babies then,that's my mom and in her arms....me...ugh..then we have my dad's older brother Andrel, his wife kris,and their kids,Benjamin,klaus,jack,Alex and Marcus,there obviously twins...then my dad's younger brother caspian and his wife Isabella,then there kids,edmund, Diego, kyle,matteo and max" I pointed to each person.

"You have a huge family,your lucky,I never lived with my dad and brother,I grew up with the oldest of our family,my oldest brother loki" Evelyn said with sadness in her eyes. "I'm sure you'll live together again,just like how Ophelia found her way home,your dad and brother could to" Olivia said hugging eve.

"Girls" we herd behind us we turned to the direction of the voice. I saw Cameron, my personal body guard he's 17,he may be young but you most defiantly don't want to mess with him,I've seen him work out,some of the maids ship us but I don't like him that way,don't get me wrong he's hot and has the rock hard abs but he's not my type..much.

"Cameron" I greeted. He showed me a small smile but quickly wiped it off. "Ouu who's the hottie,is he your boyfriend,cause if he is he looks like a keeper" olivia said already drooling over him. "Via remember in the pool she said she has no boyfriend"audrey reminded "Oh yeah" olivia remembered. "Then whose the hot stuff" olivia said,Evelyn visibly cringed by Olivia words.

"Guys this is Cameron, he's my personal body guard" I said,"I'd definitely want him to guard my body" Evelyn looked at olivia on disgust at what she said. "Um Cameron these are my friends olivia,Audrey and Evelyn".

"Nice to meet you" cam said politely. "What did you want cam" I asked,"Xander sent me to tell you the older family members,will be leaving because of a emergency at work and the twins and Chase left to one of there friends house,they should be home by nine in the morning,it's just you,the guards and maids home. Therefore I am to not leave your side till they come back home." Cameron said.

I sighed and nodded. "Wait so he has to stay with us" Evelyn said."Wherever I am,he is for the night" "so your sleeping in the same bed" olivia asked. "No,while is sleep he'll petrol the room and leave time to time,you'll eventually get used to it" I replied.

"Well thats a bummer" Audrey fake pouted. We laughed even Cameron a little. We left the area we were in and back to my room Cameron stuck to my side. "So what do you all what to do" I asked sitting on my bed,they didn't reply but just stared at cam akwardly.

"Forget he's here, whatever we say,he can't  mention it,he has to think he forgot it. Trust me I've embarrassed myself alot in front of him but he never mentions it" I eased. "Well Audrey how was your first kiss,and who was it" Evelyn asked.

"Well it was walker and it was great,it was unexpected which made it even better" Audrey sighed dreamily. "Olivia you now" "it was with a guy names James, we were dating at the time,so in my old school,he just came up to my locker and pushed me against it and started to kiss me to death" she shrugged.

"Evelyn your turn" ," my first kiss was my neighbour,Damien,we were under a tree them he asked if he could kiss me, I was hesitant but told him to do it" "lia your turn"

"I've never kissed anyone before" I told them. "Wait really,you have an hour glass shaped body,big butt,and some good sized boobies,how could you not have your first kiss" Audrey said ,"because I didn't" I told her.

"You need to lose your kissing verginity" olivia demanded. "How bout no" I said, "how bout yes,but we need a boy to do it." Evelyn said.

"Guys,I'm not going to kiss anyone....yet" "Yes you are" Audrey said in a demanding tone. "And plus all the males here are to old to kiss me" I smiled.

"Oh no not all,there's this one guy who is just two years older than you,on the property" Evelyn started "you might know his name as Cameron" olivia finished.

I looked at Cameron and he had a smirking face,"I'm down but I need permission from miss.ophelias first" he said looking me in the eyes.
"Do it!!"they scread at me in unison. 

I debated weather to do it or not. On the good side he's hot,funny,strong,and decent but on the bad side he works for my brothers and they might kill him but how would they know-"I won't tell if you wont" cam said in a husky voice,cutting off my thoughts.

I continued to debate for about eight seconds. Until I made my decision. "I made my decision,fuck it,let's do it,it want to loose my kissing verginity" I said smiling.

The girls cherred happily and Cameron smirk became larger he came closer to me,and stopped just millimetres of our lips touching,"Are you sure, you want me to kiss you" I nodded immediately and then he slowly leaned.

___________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!!

Hey guys,
                    I left a cliffhanger. Hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry for the late update my grampa was sick so I didn't get much time to write.

I didn't preread this chapter yet so there is gong to be spelling and grammar errors.

I'll edit and preread this chapter tomorrow then post the next chapter.

Thaks for reading see you soon!.

                                                                         -sasha💜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

367K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
6M 160K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
59.7K 510 22
Alexandra Rossi is the only daughter of the Rossi family.the Rossi's own one of the most powerful mafia in the world.the Italian mafia.Alexandra's mo...
1.9M 51.2K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...