ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ • ᴛʜ.ᴊᴋ

By EuphoricOnyx

Taehyung wasn't expecting to end up with his brand new billionaire boss, Jeon Jungkook, as a flatmate (more l... More

|| After LOVE ||
01 || Hide & Seek
03 || Mamma Mia!
04 || Coffee Date? Nah.
05 || Feud with the Rangers
06 || A Butterfly Promise.
07 || Confab At Zero 'O Clock
08 || Spatula Witch's Curse
09 || Meet (with) the Jackass.
10 || Math Genius is a sidekick?
11 || Chim, The Blushing Rescuer
12 || Dilemma At Wit's End
13 || The Froyo Encounter
14 || Candied Storm
15 || Take You Home
16 || The Vivid Silence
17 || The Toast Talk
18 || Darn The Monday Blues.
A/n

02 || Frosty & Beach-head

1K 106 154
By EuphoricOnyx

*****

Jin was walking with his friend, Hoseok along the pavement lining the damp streets of the Seoul market area after completing his morning errand of buying groceries to fill up their office panteries.

The sky was a pleasing pictorial of hazy blue and dawn grey, the sun was out, it's blazing arms softly caressing the metropolitan city making the wet streets glisten under it's touch. The city was buzzing with soft chums of the bustling crowd rushing to their work or stores opening up for the day. The unexpected summer shower had laden the people's hearts with a shadow of hope as most of the people passing by the two friends had a small smile etched on their lips, unlike the usual days.

The friends duo were walking down the street passing casual remarks here and there, when Jin suddenly stopped, dropping the shopping bags on the ground.

"Hyung?" Hoseok jumped in surprise, looking up at his friend with furrowed eyebrows "What's wrong?"

"Jimin is driving"

"What?"

"Jimin is driving!" Jin shouted grabbing the other by his sleeve and pointing.

Hoseok whirled around- sure enough, Jimin was behind the wheel of a car going down the street, cackling wildly.

"What!? NO!" Hoseok shouted as he and Jin started running down the street. "Where did he get a CAR!? "

*****

Taehyung was loving the weather, humming a summer song under his breathe he drove through the street with a happy smile. He glanced once in a while at the GPS, taking notes of the directions given by Yoongi to his house at the residential area in the middle of the busy city which kind of fascinated Taehyung.

By the looks of it, it looked like a gated community and this part of the city was quite deserted and had lush green trees lining the road.

"Are you hungry, angel?" Taehyung enquired after catching a glimpse of the Mc'drive around the street.

"Buwger!" Nabi babbled making nom-nom sounds from her car-seat in the back .

Taehyung swept his long slender fingers quickly through his silver dyed hair and smiled at the reflection of her through the rear-view mirror.

But the smile morphed into a loud gasp when he saw the speeding black Maserati coming towards them with no slight indication of applying it's brake.

"FUCK! NABI HOLD ON TIGHT!!" Taehyung yelled, steering away to the left as fast as he could.

The loud noise of tires screeching against the road and abrupt braking filled the quiet neighbourhood.

Nabi had her eyes screwed shut, hands clutching on to her seatbelt while Taehyung was bent over the steering wheel breathing hard, dazed after the sudden turn of events.

The crash of the cars which they expected never came, but a blonde male rushed out of the black SUV and came running towards Taehyung's white Palisade.

The hurried knocking on Taehyung's side of the window snapped him out of his trance. Taehyung turned around to see Nabi shaking with clenched fists.

"Oh baby!"

Taehyung quickly hopped out of his seat and rushed to the other side of the car, completely ignoring the male standing a feet apart. He threw open the door and quickly lifted Nabi into his arms after removing the seatbelt.

The other male's eyes went wide when he saw the little girl cradled in the silver haired male's arms.

What the heck have you done Jimin?

Taehyung was whispering comforting words, swaying Nabi side-to-side trying to calm her down.

"It's okay baby.. Dada got you.. hm..it's okay. We're safe"

The blonde rushed to the other and Taehyung narrowed his eyes at that, taking a step back in defense holding Nabi securely. Jimin noticed the other's discomfort and halted in his steps immediately, leaving a safe distance between them.

"I- I'm soooo sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you or cause this... accident. I.. I ju-just lost control" Jimin looked down ashamed by his actions.

He would have crashed into a car with a small girl if Taehyung had not steered away at the last moment. He could've wrecked a whole family due to his careless mistake. But, he really didn't mean any harm. Like he said, it was a mistake.. a terrible one at that.

Taehyung observed the blonde carefully.

The other male was a few inches shorter than him, his blonde sandy locks dishelved by the wind and his porcelain face held soft features in contrast to his sharp grey eyes which were now glazed with fresh tears ready to roll down the milky cheeks.

Taehyung sighed. It was visible that the other was in deep distress and didn't mean any harm, but knowing that he was about to crash into them and bid goodbye to their lives forever when Taehyung has not even moved into this city properly to start his new life..

"Mr. Beach Head, what were you even thinking while driving like a maniac on a hot-chase?" Taehyung asked taking a step forward.

Jimin's face snapped up.

Did he just call me a bitch? Bi-Bitch head? How did he even come up with this name?

Jimin sighed in defeat "I'm not a bitch. My name is Park Jimin..not that I mind, but yeah, still.. I'm sorry"

Taehyung scoffed "I didn't call you bitch, I said Beach. your sand dyed hair.." he pointed at the other's hair with his eyes while the other mouthed an "OH"

"Looks like you don't just have a driving problem but also hearing disorder"

"Hey, they just sound the same..." Jimin looked at the other's hair and added "Frosty"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"Atleast you have a sense of creativity, not bad. We could be friends."

"Bwitch" said a small voice making both the males go wide-eyed and snap their attention to the little figure cradled in Taehyung's arms.

Jimin took swift steps towards the kid, closing the distance between them and caressed the rosy cheeks of the baby girl tenderly.

"No no, sugar.. You shouldn't say those words. Forget it baby.. forget it.. forget it.. forget it" he chanted in baby voice while tickling the baby's sides causing both Taehyung and Nabi to giggle while Jimin himself was smiling.

"I'm Taehyung. And this is my daughter- "

"Hello, my name is Kim Nabi, Nabi means Butterfly and I'm my dada's Angel!" she finished her little self-introdction which she had been practising for a few months now.

"Awwww.." Jimin cooed, ruffling her raven locks softly.

"I'm uncle Jimin. Will you be friends with me?" Jimin asked, holding his hand out.

Nabi looked up at Taehyung, her wide amber eyes silently asking for permission for which he nodded with a soft smile.

"Friends, chim" Nabi smiled, inserting her tiny hands in the crook of Jimin's comparitively big soft hands.

"Oh! Already calling by nicknames, I see" Taehyung laughed while Jimin teared up by the sudden overwhelming waves of affection coursing through him.

"Can I hold her.. if you don't min-" Jimin was cut off by his phone call.

"Go on.." Taehyung uttered with an assuring smile.

Jimin looked at his phone's screen to see 'Spatula Witch' flash in the caller ID.

"Hyung? Wha-"

"YAAAA! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! INTO WHICH STREETPOLE HAVE YOU CRASHED INTO?!"

"Uhm.. this time it wasn't a street pole but.. I almost crashed into a very sweet angel,.. two angels actually"

"This time?" Taehyung mouthed silently with raised eyebrows while Jimin stuck his tongue out playfully.

"What?!" Jin asked in confusion "Aaaah, Hoseok-ah, this boy must've hit his head hard this time, he's even seeing angels. Last time it was Caru-bo-nara"

Taehyung who overhead their conversation purely unintentionally cracked up while Jimin giggled nervously, freaking out poor Jin and Hoseok on the other end.

"Yaaaa! Jimin-aahhh!!"

******

Who is excited to meet the next cutie pie--- Jungkook's mini carbon copy, Hansol?

Remember to click the little star (vote) button down there every time you move on to the next chap!

And follow me here: EuphoricOnyx
for updates and news ;)

Like, share & comment!

-EuphoricOnyx-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
154K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
130K 5.6K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
3.2M 186K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...