Mafia's sweet addiction (BΓ—B)

By Bts_stan98

Calum is definition of sweetness and beauty. He is kind and help people like sweet angel he is. He work at... More

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
Stranger at the door.
Handsome stranger & kind Angel
Innocence and Attraction
Surprise visit
Am I some plaything to him?
Mysterious Enemy
Date Night
Anonymous Letter
The truth
Moving in
New Home
Touch of love
A/N (New Story)
Deal & trouble
Confession
Meeting his parents
Unexpected Visitor
Flashback
Love at first sight
Disappeared?
πŸ”žMineπŸ”ž
Morning bliss
Double Trouble
Torture
Rescued
Painful memories
Unhealed Wounds
πŸ”ž Love Affirmation πŸ”ž
Love is in the air
Love is in the air- part 2
Family vacation
Romantic Surprise
πŸ”žNever ending loveπŸ”ž
Payback for Bad deeds
Secret Party Celebration
πŸ”žBad luckπŸ”ž
Made for each other
Tied together (END)

New Enemy

7.4K 212 15
By Bts_stan98

Jeremy's Pov:-
I woke up feeling small body wrapped around me.I smiled knowing who is it. I look down to see my angel sleeping peacefully beside me hands wrapped around my torso.Small puffs coming of his mouth, lips forming an adorable pout.I wanted to kiss those juicy lips but I have to control. I slowly untangled myself, replace pillow at my space. He immediately snuggled against pillow. I am feeling lot better so I decided to freshen up a bit.
I got to the bathroom washed my face with cold water and examined my wounds.
"You should have woke me, I would have helped you. " I hear soft voice.
I turned around and smiled at my angel
"I am fine, you were sleeping so peacefully. I didn't wanted to wake you up."
"Mmm.Its almost dinner time.What do you wanna eat? " He asked.
"Maid can....... , he pouted immediately.

I signed and shook my head. I held his hand we headed to kitchen. He followed me happily. He helped me to sit comfortably without hurting my wounds.
"How about chicken Alfredo? "
"Sure angel. As you wish. "He nodded.
He started preparing everything.I watched him fondly, my heart fluttering.
He sat the food plates down on the table.

" Angel, your cooking skills are amazing. I could eat your food forever. "
He blushed and thanked me eating his food slowly.

After one week:-
One week have passed, my injuries are almost healed now. I ready to resume working. From past week, my angel frequently visiting me to check if I am doing well or not. He bringing me food to eat. I feel like I am falling more and more for him with each passing day.
I still have to deal with that fucker who tried to kill me. He has been kept in our warehouse basement from the day he have been caught. He is beaten up daily and only fed with food & water enough to keep him alive. I am gonna give that motherfucker slow and painful death to set the example that no one can cross me and escape alive from my grip.
I am currently sitting with my angel having breakfast he brought.

(Bacon egg and avacado bagel) 👇

He looking absolutely pretty and adorable in that outfit.

"Is there something on my face? " He asked.
I chuckled, "No, you are just too pretty. "
He coughed while drinking water looking at me with big eyes, blush tinted his cheeks.
"Hurry up, we will be late. " He said shyly tugging sleeve of my shirt. I grinned and finished my coffee.
"Let's go angel."
We reached his cafe. I opened car door for him. He thanked me and got out. I started to walk but I pulled him towards me by holding his waist. He gripped my forearms, "w-what are you doing? "
"I am reminding you that our date is still pending. "
He blushed and nodded his head shyly.
"How about tomorrow? " Are you free tomorrow? "I asked hoping he will agree.
" Tomorrow is fine. "He said softly.
I signed in relief and smiled, "ok tomorrow it is then. "
He smiled and stand on his tip toes kissing my cheek.
"Bye, see you soon. "
I grinned and waved at him, opening my car door. He entered the cafe and I drove to warehouse to have some serious interrogation with that bastard. I meet kyle at the entrance of the warehouse.
"Did he spill something? " I asked sternly.
"No, but he will soon. " He smirked.
"I will make him open his fucking mouth. Let's see for how much time he can keep his mouth shut, shall we? " I smirked evilly. Kyle crack his neck & we entered basement.
Warning:Act of violence and blood spill 👇

We entered to see that fucker is tied to metal chair chained. His face is bruised, head hanging low and he is breathing heavily. I casually sit on chair front of him and kyle stood beside him.
"Who sent you? " I asked calmly.
"I will not tell. " I raised my hand, in instant kyle punched in his stomach repeatedly. He coughed blood. I signalled kyle to stop.
"You are still not going to tell..... "He glared at me. I got up from my chair and kyle handed me pocket knife.
" Do you remember this knife? " I asked him smirking.
His eyes widened. I stabbed knife in his thigh. He screamed, I pulled back knife from his thigh twisting it. He winced, struggling against chair.
"Going to open your fucking mouth or not... "
"I don't know, he coughed still continued talking.
" I d-don't know who, I got call on my phone. "He said.
" Is it starnight mafia? "
"N-no, they does not talk on phone about any killing order, I used to work for them. "
I got confused but kept my stern expression.
"Then who the hell is your leader? "I growled punching him in face.
He grunted, " I don't know he gave me lots of money. So I accepted. "
"Looks like we have new enemy to deal with. " Kyle said sternly.
"I know you can't enter security of office alone, so you better start talking who the fuck helped you? " I growled.
"I did it alone."not meeting my eyes.
I rolled my eyes and stabbed pocket knife in his other thigh. He screamed," Luca, he helped me entering security."
I see red. He was one of my member in which they help kyle.

Kyle growled, "that motherfucker, I am gonna beat shit out of him and make him regret his action. " I will kill this bastard, I trusted him. "
"Bring that bastard here and make sure he will remind not to betray me but don't let him die easily.
I looked at fucker tied to chair and signal Kyle. He immediately pull out gun and shot him in head.
" Clean the mess and I want Luca in his place next time I come"I simply said and head out with Kyle.
Kyle was fuming, clenching fists, "I want kill him painfully. "
"We need to get information from him first that it was his doing or someone else is behind them." I said calmly.
His phone ranged, he clenched his fist in anger and cut the call furiously.
"Luca is nowhere to be found."I think he found out that we have caught you attacker. " He groaned.
I feel anger rising in me,"I will not let run that fucker easily. Find him where that bastard ran. I want him at my feet begging for his life. "I growled.
"I will try to hack his location and send our men to find that bastard. "He said.
" Find out as soon as possible. We have to know what are they planning to do. "
He nodded and we go to our seperate ways. I called David and told him everything. I told him to inform his men and start searching for Luca.
My phone dinged with message notification. Smile spread on my face instantly.

Angel
Hey, I want to know what should I wear
for date?

Jeremy
Same as last time angel. I bet you will look stunning.

Angel
T-thank you jeremy.

I could imagine him blushing, I smirked.

Jeremy
Have you eaten anything?

Angel
Yes with Sam. What about you?

Jeremy
I will now. I am on my way back to home.

Angel
Take care. Go back safely.

Jeremy
Bye baby. I miss you.

I smiled and slide my phone in pocket and drove back home. I reached home and took shower and head to kitchen to had dinner.Maid have already prepared my dinner.

Tomato pasta with Italian sausage👇

I finished my dinner and reached to my bedroom. I laid down on my bed thinking about date with my angel tomorrow smiling. I will not let something happen like last time. I will give best date to my baby. I drifted to sleep thinking about my angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 10.6K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
63.6K 1.7K 34
#1 in boston April 27th #1 in evansfamily April 15th #1 in scottevans April 14th #1 in exboyfriend July 8th #5 in sistersbestfriend April 14th "𝓼𝓱�...
227K 2.1K 35
(Ongoing) What happens when a phsycotic world feared mafia want an innocent girl.....Read to find out ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This book contains: *Mature scen...
21.8K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...