𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐄𝐑�...

By user757575757575

FOLLOWS THE AOT TIMELINE ❝Do you need help by any chance?, you look lost ❞ A young F/N wakes up in an unfami... More

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭 | 𝟑
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟓
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟔
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟕
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 | 𝟖
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝟗
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 | 𝟏𝟎
𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟏
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟐
𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟔
𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 | 𝟏𝟖
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 | 𝟏𝟗
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 | 𝟐𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐𝟐
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟑
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝 | 𝟐𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐬 | 𝟐𝟓
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟐𝟔
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟖
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟗
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟑𝟎
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 | 𝟑𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟐
𝐀𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟑
𝐀 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝟑𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝟑𝟓
𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟑𝟔
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐬 | 𝟑𝟕
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟗
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠! | 𝟒𝟎
𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 | 𝟒𝟏
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟒𝟐
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟒𝟑
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 | 𝟒𝟒
𝐌𝐏𝐬 | 𝟒𝟓
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ☽

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟕

1.4K 46 97
By user757575757575

'You're back', I cried, observing his face scaled by marks of tendons and ligaments that fit a certain patten.

Everyone surrounded, Armin joining Mikasa and I in disbelief.

He must've have seen something I didn't.

'I dont feel too good', I paused, my head suddenly feeling like I was floating, and I soon began to feel my eyes rolling back.

'F/N!', Reiner called, as his strong arms caught me before I fell off of the titan's decomposing corpse.

'She's so hot', Reiner voice spoke, faintly picked up by my ears as I struggled to stay conscious.

'Get her up onto the wall along with Eren and take her jacket off, she needs to cool down!', Jean ordered instantly.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Where am I?', I whispered, hoping for an answer as my eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight.

''We're on top of a roof F/N', Armin's voice spoke, 'You're back, and Eren's back', his light hearted voice cried out loud.

I turned my aching neck towards my left, my hand intertwined with Armin's, I was met with Eren, his eyes closed, intertwined with Armin's other hand.

Mikasa latched onto Eren expressing all the relief in the world, I could see in her eyes he meant so much to her. Slowly, I watched as she placed him down and Armin began more observing, as she switched places and made her way over to my limp self.

'What even happened to you?', the waterfall rushing out of her eyes began to stream once again as she too hooked her delicate arms around my slimey body, 'Armin said he watched you get swallowed by a titan and you escaped?'.

'Eren punched me out of it's stomach', I mumbled.

'What?'

'The thing that we pulled Eren out of, it punched the stomach of the titan that swallowed me', I spoke, taking a deep breath as to control my breathing, 'and I slid right out of it, then all I could see was his titan beating up other ones before Jean pulled me up'.

As I explained, I sat up, waves of nausea flooding my mind, 'We need to talk. The four of us', I pointed towards the others, covering my eyes from the light as I got used to it.

'We will later, I promise', Mikasa replied, 'Let's get somewhere safer', she spoke, holding out her hand as an offering for me to stand, 'Can you stand F/N?'.

'Yeah I think so', I replied, taking her hand slowly.

'Wait your burns', she let go quick, but caught my arm and back making sure that I didn't trip, as the once clean and sterile bandages Eren placed on my scolded hands slipped off, revealing...

'A healed hand?', I questioned.

'Your hand? It's just scarred?', Mikasa's eyes widened, 'Armin come look', she showed him as he stood up with Eren wrapped around his arms, unfortunately still unconscious.

'They were fresh burns only a few hours ago, there's no way on Paradis that they could have healed that fast', he admitted, examining my scarred palms.

'Unless they regenerated', I thought.

'Huh?', They questioned in unison, looking at each other then back at me.

'Earlier, you guys saw Eren's hand regenerate right? In his titan form?', I questioned abruptly.

'Yes, Connie, Mikasa and I watched him punch one in the face and then his hand healed almost instantly', Armin relayed as the clockwork in his mind began to move in sync.

'What if...', I acknowledged.

'You're a...', Armin looked at me directly in the eyes.

'No way', Mikasa interrupted, 'Surely you would have at least transformed by now, like Eren did?'.

'It's a possibility Mikasa, we can't shut it out yet', Armin pleaded, 'We just need to bring you both down to the ground and get some aid, we'll have to talk about this in more detail'.

'Right', I agreed.

'But what will we do about Eren?', He questioned, 'How will we explain what just happened?'.

'There's a chance he'll be arrested', I spoke out, 'We'll have to go from there and see what happens'.

'Let's go then', Mikasa advised.

'Together?', I asked.

'Together', they smiled.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'I'll kill you all'.

'What did he just say?', stunned, I coughed in shock, as we had reached the ground. The four of us were surrounded by guards on guards, superiors on superiors, with cannons all aiming at us.

A gasp from Eren's mouth came from behind Mikasa and I, as we attempted to protect him and Armin from the herd in front of us.

'Eren!', Mikasa's concerned voice called out to him behind her.

'Are you able to move? Tell us what happened!', Armin pleaded to him now that he was awake, 'They'll understand!'.

'Did you hear that?', My head turned back as the soldiers began to talk, 'he said he'd kill us all'.

'No', I whispered, concern growing on my face, 'He didn't mean it like that!', I yelled out to them.

'What's going on', Eren faintly asked, 'Why are their swords drawn to us?'

'RECRUITS JAEGER, AS WELL AS RECRUITS ACKERMAN, ARLERT AND F/N. YOUR PRESENT ACTIONS ARE TREASON!'

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'The heat', Armin wondered.

'He was protecting us', Mikasa alerted.

The three of us sat still, eyes wide, in the rib cage of an underdeveloped titan after being shot at by a cannon.

Eren's titan.

'Why'd they fire at as?', I angrily called out.

'They cant trust us', Armin told me, before Eren came running around after managing to get himself out of the nape.

'The basement', He called, 'All those years ago, dad said i'd understand if I went there'.

'He's also the one that turned me into this. If I get to the basement, it's likely i'll learn the truth about the titans'.

'Oh my', I mumbled.

'Damn it!', Eren lashed out, punching the fragile ribs of his titan form that was quickly decaying, 'Why did he keep this all a secret? The survey corps searched for years for this information and you're telling me it's all in my basement?'

'Eren, we have other things to worry about now', Mikasa affirmed, stepping towards him and snapping him out of his reality.

We crouched as we listened to Eren, however as he began to explain a plan I couldn't help but interrupt his obscene ideas.

'Where would you go?', I blurted, his titan's bones falling all around us, as he claimed he needed to leave us all.

'I'll have to turn into a titan first, but i'll escape over the wall and make my way towards the basement', he relayed.

'You can do that?', Armin's face grew concerned.

Eren continued to speak, pitching an idea to us.

However it meant he'd have to leave.

'I'll be going solo from here on out'.

And I didn't want that.

'However, I said I had two ideas in mind didn't I?'

I listened intently along with Mikasa and Armin as he began to explain his second idea to make sure that our own comrades didn't kill us.

Having Armin convince the garrison that Eren is not a threat.

And that's what he did.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
       ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'I'll do it!. I'll seal the hole in wall Maria!'

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Ackerman, F/N, you two will be apart of the elite squad guarding Eren. Let's go'.

'Yes sir!', I replied along with Mikasa, saluting towards him.

After a few hours Armin and our superiors devised a plan to use Eren's titan form to seal the hole in wall Maria.

All this information about the basement, Eren being something that has caused nothing but destruction for us, me being swallowed by a titan, it's all too much for one day.

And yet it still isn't over.

'Are you ready Mikasa?', I asked as we stood upon the roof of a house, in front of Eren, in front of said boulder he was going to lift.

He had already transformed and Mikasa and I just stared in awe.

'I'm as ready as I can be', she spoke.

'Why is he turning our way?', I drew my swords and stepped back, pulling Mikasa along with me.

'MIKASA!', I scrambled to push her out of the way, Eren's titan lunged towards us, his muscular arms nearly taking us out in one wipe.

'SHIT', I screamed, wincing in pain, looking down to see my chest impaled, specifically my heart, as my amethyst necklace now lay on my neck covered in blood.

'F/N!', Mikasa yelled as I clutched my chest, 'Are you okay?', her face hastily switching between Eren's titan and mine.

'Look what you did to her Eren!', she shouted, blood pouring out of my chest, fast, however it didn't hurt.

Soon enough Mikasa made her way onto the face of Eren's titan, watching her, she yelled in his face trying to convince him that he knew us, and to find a way to control himself.

'Ackerman look out!', A superior called, watching Eren's arm about to swing for his face, thankfully Mikasa was able to dodge out of the way fast enough.

Rico signaled the red flare.

The mission failed.

Widening my eyes, Eren's titan lay again houses, a hole now created in his face as he punched himself.

This wasn't like him and I didn't expect for his titan to go all rogue, maybe a little, but not leave a hole in my heart.

Physically.

'F/N you're losing blood', Mikasa began to panic.

'I think it's healing itself Mikasa', I admitted, only feeling a sting, 'What do we we tell them? They just saw me get my chest ripped open', I asked wondering of our next move.

'I'm not sure, just keep this compressed for now', she spoke, giving me her jacket as she pushed it to my chest to stop the blood leaking.

'How's your face?', I asked honestly whilst other commanders were about to make their way over.

'Nothing's wrong with my face? Why is there?', she questioned confused.

'I thought some of the rubble hit you, underneath your eye?', I confirmed.

'It's just a little cut', she noticed, wiping the blood from her face whilst tying a knot from the fabric around my chest.

'Are you sure?', I pulled her face towards me, examining it closer, 'Fine, just be careful'.

'Maybe we should get your head checked out later, you have been through quite a show of injuries today', she admitted, offering to take me later.

'How do you think Eren's gonna take it when he finds out he put a literal hole in my chest', I laughed, looking off to his titan corpse whilst commanders pulled him out.

'Not well I imagine', she answered, 'I'm going to get the others to come and look at your chest i'll be right back'.

Mikasa POV :

'How well do you think Eren's gonna take it when he finds out he put a literal hole in my chest', F/N laughed, always smiling when she could, always making light of any moment.

'Not well I imagine', I answered honestly, already picturing images of his distraught face from not only the fact he failed the mission, but that he lashed out on us.

Especially her.

'I'm going to get the others to come and look at your chest i'll be right back', I let her know, as I turned to make my way towards our superiors.

'It wont be the first hole he'll leave there anyway'

Her voice spoke from behind.

'What?', I turned slowly, scared by the tone that emitted from the comment.

'What?', F/N replied, 'I said ask for some extra bandages because the blood is soaking up fast'.

F/N POV :

'What', Mikasa replied, turning with a petrified look on her face.

'What?', I stared, 'I said ask for some extra bandages because the blood is soaking up fast'.

'Oh... Right', she laughed, continuing on her way.

'What did she hear...', I mumbled to myself, weirded out.

'THERE ARE MORE TITANS HEADING OUR WAY!', a comrade shouted, which alerted all of us.

Instantly, I rose to check to situation but fell straight back down, my chest pulsating with pain and my hands and clothes were covered in blood.

'You can't join us F/N', Ian lifted me up, 'But i'm not sure how we are gonna get you back'.

'I dont think it's safe for me to walk back either', I replied.

'Neither. We can't leave you alone incase you collapse, and we also can't give you one of us to take back. We need all the expertise we can here', he admitted, looking around as Mikasa made her way back with the aid.

'I've found some more bandages', she called, quickly beginning to wrap them around me.

'I'll have to join you then', I decided.

'You're not fit, you must stay here', Ian ordered.

'But-!'

'No buts no ifs no maybes F/N, it's final', he confirmed.

As the other leaders made their way over, Mikasa and I watched Rico and Ian begin to bicker over what to do next.

'You sort Eren out. Defend him with your life. That will give you something to do F/N, but just stay here', Ian urged.

'Thank you sir', I smiled.

'I'm leaving for my squad', Rico said, leaving to meet her team to begin her titan killing.

'We'll go and get the two titans up front', Ian spoke, leading others to go and kill the man eating monsters.

'Armin?!', Mikasa called out, we watched Armin attach himself to Eren's titan, 'He's not meant to be here what's he doing?'.

'I think he's trying to awaken Eren', I observed worryingly, the hole in my chest becoming less of a worry as I focused on Eren.

'Armin get away now! Eren's lost control', Mikasa shouted towards him in an attempt to save him, but he didn't listen, he continuted to do whatever he was doing. 

'Can you get through to Armin F/N I need to join the others?', Mikasa asked sincerly.

'Dont worry Mikasa, I'll intervene if anything happens', I stepped towards her, hugging her before she left.

'Bye for now', she smiled, racing off into the distance to join her squad.

'Armin what are you doing! There's a chance he'll attack you!', I shouted to him on the ground.

Wondering if I was able to join him, I checked myself over, 'My gear still works, i'll do it', I said to myself, using the ODM gear I made my way onto Eren's titan which seemed to be twitching after taking effect to Armin's plan, which was to stab Eren's titan?.

'What happened to your chest?', Armin questioned, observing the blood that my uniform was drenched in.

'Eren lashed out and aimed for Mikasa and I, I was able to push her out of the way quick enough so that she didn't get a scratch. But he punctured my chest', I revealed to him, 'Then he punched himself in the face when Mikasa tried to get through to him and now he's here'.

'Your chest?!', he shouted worryingly, 'Where are you bleeding from?', he ordered an answer, whilst still hanging onto Eren, trying to get through to him, 'Eren wake up! We have to go outside together don't you remember!'.

'My heart', I announced.

'How are you not dead?', he pondered with the most worried look on his face.

'At first it stung, and it still does, but it seems to be healing itself just like me hands did, they only left scars and the burns are still healing', I showed, raising my palms to his face.

'Mikasa wrapped me up so the bleeding would stop, there's still a hole, but if my body does what we think it does it will heal itself. I just don't know how long it will take'.

'This is too much for one day', His face grew pale.

'It's okay Armin, you got us out earlier and you can do it again.', I patted his back, 'I'll go and wait on the roof for you'.

'You can do it, wake him', I smiled before leaving to go back up to the roof.

'RAAAGGGHHHHH', The roar of a titan could be heard for miles as the smiles on our faces grew, 'You did it Armin get over here!'.

Everyone joined in unison to watch what we thought was a failed mission become successful. It was a joyous time for all, although not completed yet, it could be the first time we as mankind have victory over the titans.

'PROTECT EREN WITH YOUR LIVES!', Ian alerted us as we regrouped after the sudden movement from Eren.

'You're fit to go?', Armin held me back, 'Always', I replied, filled with determination.

Racing down with our gear, we defended Eren with our lives. Unfortunately many were lost, but not in vain.

He placed it.

Mankind beat titans for the first time ever.

'GET HIM OUT OF THERE THE MISSION IS NOT OVER THERE ARE STILL ROAMING TITANS', a commander yelled as Armin began to pull him out.

Too risky for me to go up, I stayed on ground to defend instead of trying to pull him out, and so Mikasa and Armin went to get him.

'He's not coming out!', Armin shouted, 'He's so hot!'.

'I'm coming up!', Rico shouted.

I watched as she cut the things that attached him to his titans nape, quickly allowing Armin who didn't let go of Eren to both fall to the floor.

Running over, 'Are you two okay?', I asked as it was a far fall.

'He's taking his time to wake up', Armin spoke, still cradling him.

'He always falls asleep so fast', innocently, I smiled, brushing his hair out of his face.

A bang went off, looking up to see Rico had officially fired the yellow flare, signalling victory, relief washed over me.

'TWO 14 METER TITANS HEADING YOUR WAY WATCH OUT', I heard Rico shout from above, changing my expression and immediately drawing my sword to protect Armin and an unconscious Eren.

However, something, someone swooped in.

Just in time.

'Captain Levi?', My eyes widened as he slashed the two titans with grace, so easily anyone would be envious of his work.

Looking over his shoulder after the kills, I observed him assessing the situation.

'What happened to your...', he waved his sword in front of me, too much blood on my uniform to tell where it was coming from, 'it would have dissolved if it was titan blood'.

'You're right captain', I saluted, 'That's because it's my blood sir', I admitted.

'Care to explain?', he asked with a stern tone, so intimidating that I caught my breath.

'Eren's titan form lashed on her and Ackerman here, she pushed Mikasa out of the way but got herself caught up in it', Rico interrupted, joining the conversation.

'It seems you need medical attention', Levi called, although not visible to the eye, he was slightly concerned at the amount of blood coming from someone who was standing like there wasn't a gap in her chest.

'We need you to get some medical attention, along with Jaeger, let's go', Rico announced, the six of us leaving.

The elite sqaud, rescued by Levi's squad.

Oh what a dream.

However walking on the walls of Maria was not.

You could see all the blood, corpses, everything from the bird's eye view.

'Injured are to go over there', Rico pointed over to people who were gonna be lifted into a wagon, 'Let me check your injury before you go', she asked politely.

'Mikasa please come here and shield F/N. Is it alright if I remove the bandages and lift up your shirt to asses you?', she asked ever so politely.

'Yeah sure', I nodded, 'Thanks'.

'No worries', she replied, taking off the bandages from my bloody chest and lifting up my shirt.

'O h m y g o d', she stuttered, dropping the bloodied shirt back down onto me.

'What?', I began to worry at the reaction that seemed severe.

'I'll be honest with you F/N, there is a hole in your chest. I can't tell how deep it is but its relatively big, and-', she began to lose composure, 'I can see a rib'.

'WHAT?!', I shouted, startling the people around me, too afraid to look at the damage before Rico bandaged me up again with clean ones.

'You need attention now, get on the wagon with Eren and go, i'll inform Levi of what I saw and your current position', she began to walk off, me watching her as I turned, she gagged slightly.

'I'll make sure you and Eren get over there', Mikasa aided us, Armin helping Eren and Mikasa lending me a shoulder.

Jumping onto the wagon first, I made sure to sit down comfortable enough so that Eren's head could rest on my lap.

'Lay him down here Armin', I asked, helping him lower his head onto my lap.

'Is that the last of the injured?', the commander on the horse called out.

'For now', Levi motioned it to leave, 'Come back after you've dropped them off in the case that we find anymore'.

'You'll come straight back to us yeah?', Mikasa made sure, holding onto the wagon before we departed.

'Of course', I smiled in reassurance, 'Stay with Armin for now, we'll come back as soon as we're done'.

Slowly but surely, the wagon got sent down the wall, and we made our way to the medical facility which was well needed for all of us.

Looking down, I observed Eren's calm face.

How lucky I felt go have caught him in a moment where his face wasn't screaming with rage.

'Hang in there', I spoke, running my fingers through his dark hair whilst he slept solemnly, which I was glad for.

I placed the back of my hand underneath his nose, the small warm tickle of air on my skin confirmed he was alive and breathing, which reassured me in the best way possible that everything was going to be okay.

'You're breathing, we'll be fine', I huffed out.

'F/N', his head tossed and turned like a bad dream, calling out my name.

Grabbing his hand I let him know that I was here, I didn't speak, but held it tightly, squeezing it for reassurance.

The little things.

'You're awake', I noticed his vivid eyes begin to open, as I didn't take my eyes off of him for a second.

'Where are we?', he questioned, fatigued and out of it, he made his way up.

'Lay back down Eren', I placed my hand on his chest as to not let him rush up, 'We're going to a medical facility'.

'Why are you coming?', he whispered, his eyes not open enough to see the blood stained shirt that I was wearing.

'I'm injured too, but i'll be fine dont you worry, just rest for now', and so he did, quickly falling back to sleep like I asked.

'We're here', I whispered, slightly shaking Eren to awaken him from the deep sleep he was enchanted by, 'Can you sit up?', I asked, taking his hand and manually sitting him up as he started to really awaken.

'What happened to you?!', His expression changed from tired to scared almost instantly as I now had to come up with an answer. 'I'll explain later, no need to worry Eren, i'm all good'.

Nudging his shoulder, 'Come on, stand up', I held out my hand so he would take it and stand with me.

Eren and I were called upon relatively quickly once we signed in at the front, someone was taking note of all of the injured soldiers, 'Are you going to be okay going in there alone?', he asked.

'Yeah I will, what about you?', I repeated his question.

'Yeah i'll be good, meet here when we get out. You need to update me on everything', his eyes widened in seriousness.

'Will do Agent Jaeger', I stuck out my hand for him to shake it.

'Appreciate it Agent F/N', he smiled, shaking it back, before we turned away from each other going into opposite rooms.

'Ow', I suddenly whined, holding my head, turning to see Eren with the exact expression, also groaning at the pain.

He turned back, noticing me too as we made eye contact with worried expressions.

'F/N, we are ready for you'

'Eren Jaeger, we are ready for you'

Two separate rooms called out.

We had no choice but to walk.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'It seems to have struck just above your heart, thankfully not hitting anything vital'.

Although thinking back to myself, I thought it did hit my heart.

It must have healed itself quickly already.

'The hole is pretty deep as we were able to see a rib, but you should be fine. We'll stitch you up but you'll need to be careful until it heals', the doctor noted, getting equipment prepared to stitch me up.

'Where's that thread gone?', I watched as the doctor looked around, asking their assistants before a knocking on the door alerted me.

'F/N?', The door edged open, Eren popping his head through, 'They've cleared me, i'm going to wait outside for you, what are they doing?'.

'Stitching me up', I smiled, 'I'll meet you outside'.

'I hope it goes well, see ya', he smiled in return, scared for me I could tell, but I knew i'd be okay for him.

Moments passed, about 15 minutes after they knew what they were going to do, they were done.

'Please take it careful miss F/N', they asked gently whilst giving me a slip of paper detailing what they had done exactly to show my superiors.

'Thank you ever so much', I gratefully replied before exiting the door.

To find no one waiting for me.

'Eren?', I called out, wandering through all of the injured people, finally coming across someone with a checklist, they seemed as if they could help.

'Excuse me miss? I came in with someone called Eren Jaeger do you happen to know where he went?', I asked politely as to receive a truthful answer.

'Did he happen to have a key around his neck?', she questioned thinking back as she put her hand on her head.

'Yes that's him', I grew worried.

'Ah he was just escorted out by some officials', she recalled.

'What?', I replied shocked, not waiting for an answer, I immediately ran outside to see him struggling in handcuffs.

'Eren!', I yelled running over to him, 'What are you doing to him?'.

'Dont intervene young lady', A demanding voice commanded.

'I'll do what I like', I replied fiercely as I wasn't going to let him be taken from me.

'He's being arrested, let go or you will join him', he ordered.

'Do it', I grit my teeth.

'F/N', Eren objected.

'F/N?', the deep voice repeated, 'She's over here!'.

'Huh', I let go instantly as my face dropped, however a pair of strong arms grabbed mine and placed them behind my back.

'Let go of me!', I screamed, the immediate contact from a complete stranger, let alone and older man grabbing me, sent a shockwave throughout my spine.

Quickly, tripping his legs I was able to flip him over as disarm him of his sword, and disabling the guy who was latched onto Eren as a threat, I placed the sword up to his throat.

'In about 5 seconds you are going to be very glad you are next to a medical centre if you do not explain what you are doing', I demanded for an answer.

Lifting his hands in the air as the sword inched closer towards his throat, he spoke 'We've been ordered to take Eren Jaeger and F/N into custody, that's all we know'.

I could tell he was telling the truth, almost like I could feel it.

As well as a shift behind me.

A roundhouse kick from myself to the guys stomach seemed to shake him up a bit, 'I thought I put you on the floor', I reiterated.

'Backup needed', The officer who's throat I just set free called.

'Shit', I realised as I was rugby tackled to the floor, the impact knocking me out immediately.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Hope you dont mind being in the same cell', A voice laughed, virtually chucking the two of us on the bed in the cell.

All I could hear was that comment and then concern in Eren's voice, 'F/N!', before falling back into a deep sleep.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Don't worry she's not awake', Eren's voice spoke softly as I felt a light brush over my head.

Now I mustn't open my eyes.

Great.

'Commander Erwin and Captain Levi, what are you doing here?'

          ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

A/N : Ian is an official character btw if you dont remember!!

A 5000 WORD CHAPTER OMG!

Sorry if you feel like i'm skipping any parts, like when the four are getting interrogated and they're trying to convince the higher ups Eren is human, i'm trying to keep to the mangas timeline but I don't want to just copy it, so i'm trying to add enough so that you know the plot and where we are in attack on titan. Also trying to keep the manga dialogue to a minimum - all for my plots sake!!

I think I want to start adding music to some of the chapters? Yk recommendations to listen to while reading the chapter. Ideally i'd like to have one for every chapter, but it will take a lot of thinking, which i've already begun. I think i'll add songs when I know for definite that I want them for that chapter, and as I go I will add songs in other chapters if I find them fit. I do already have a few for definite, like the final chapter, but i'll see how it goes.

At this rate most of the songs i've been thinking of are for the Marley arc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 255 26
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘆�...
40.7K 990 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...
785 19 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
878K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...