Another Hate Love Story

By Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... More

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

54.

2.7K 210 172
By Writerbyheart01

With the help of his known police officer and the bank statement, Adnaan got to know that the withdrawal was made at an ATM situated in Connaught Place, New Delhi.

Delhi?

But Sara doesn't know anyone in Delhi.

With this thought, Adnaan was becoming mad.

According to the bank statement, it was the only transaction made by Sara in these three months. The mobile phone number and address in bank account details were unchanged so there are no clues about her. But he decided to go to Delhi.

For one month he was Wandering in the busy and rushed lanes of the capital of the country just like a gipsy. He was determined to find out Sara and getting nothing but hopelessness.

Circumstances were going against him, he was running out of money as he was spending a big amount on travelling and staying in hotels, moreover, he was not at the green of his health. When his sore feet gave up he sat on a footpath which was built in front of a bus terminal. "Jangli Billi, Why you're away from me?" Mumbling that he cursed himself for not understanding the reality. But at that point, he was hurt and broken too so his anger was blinding him. He was busy with his thoughts when a man passed by him in hurry, pushing him unwillingly. "Are you blind?" Adnaan yelled looking backwards, the man was already gone but his eyes caught a glimpse of a banner on the bus "Lucknow" He utter. Unknowingly, his foot moved toward the bus. After going from pillar to post to find out Sara he was already tired, so decided to go to his home before resuming the search.

He was scared how his family would react if got to know about Sara, but still he decided to pay a visit.

============

"Adnaan" Maizah was first who recognized the presence of her younger brother who was standing at door step of Rizwi Mansion. "How are you?" Maizah asked after witnessing his condition. He was the same Adnaan who never compromised with his looks, but then he was wearing a black formal pant with white wrinkled T-shirt, his hair was messy, and eyes were surrounded by dark circles yelling about the sleepless nights and restless days he was spending.

"Ammi... Abbu... Badi Ammi... Bade abbu... Adnaan aaya hai" Maizah yelled from the top of her lungs. Her voice echoed everywhere and in no time Aasif and Gul came to the lavishly furnished hall of Rizwi Mansion.

(Adnaan is here)

"Sara kaha hai Adnaan?" Gul Bano asked with disappointment. Adnaan was already scared of those questions and now he has to answer.

(Adnaan where is Sara?)

“Woh Ammi... Actually..." before Adnaan could Say something a new question was waiting for him.

"Adnaan tum bina bataye aa gye... Pareshan lag rahe ho, sab kheriyat to hai?" Momina asked and Adnaan tried to mask carefree expressions but couldn't.

(Adnaan you're looking tensed, is everything fine?)

"Ji badi Ammi sab kheriyat hai"  He fake a smile.

(Yeah badi Ammi, all good)

"Sara ko sath kyu nahi laye? Tumne to kaha tha jab agli baar augo to use sath laoge." This time Rashid asked and Adnaan gulped.

(Why you haven't bring Sara along? You said last time to take her with you this time)

"Yeah bade abbu..  Actually..."

"What are you babbling? Tell us clearly where is Sara? Why you're not bringing her along?" Gul Bano asked with furrowed brows.

"Ammi, she refused to come." Adnaan unthought out

"Why?" Maizah asked with furrowed brows

"Sara ki tabiyat theek nhi hai, to usne aane se mana kar diya, wo ghar me hi araam kar rahi hai" Adnaan replied and Momina nodded.

(Ammi, Sara's health isn't well. so, she refused to come and taking rest at home)

"Kya hua Sara ko?" Rashid asked and Adnaan shook his head

(what happened to her?)

"Nothing special, she is just a bit sick so she wanted not to travel... So I left her at home..." Adnaan was making a story in front of all when Aasif took a step further with anger on his face.

"Shohor ho tum uske... Use akela kese chhod sakte ho tum? Agar meri bachhi ko kuch ho gya to kya hoga?" Aasif shouted with anger.

(You're her husband, how can you leave her alone? What will happen if something wrong happen to her!)

"Abbu don't worry, nothing wrong will happen with her, she is very stro.." Before Adnaan could complete the sentence a tight slap hit his face. He was shocked. An unexpected welcome gift from his father.

"Abbu" only a mumble manage to pop out from his parted lips.

"Sara ko is haalat me akela chhodne ke liye ye saza to bohot kam hai, Biwi hai wo tumhari, tumhe kya lagta hai sirf 3 baar Qubul hai bol kar tumne use apna gulaam Bana liya? Arey, ye rishta azeem hai, wo tumhare nikkah me hai, uska dhyan rakhna tumhari zimmedari hai. Meri Masum bachhi ko tum esi halat me akela kese chhod sakte ho." Aasif was shouting and soon after Adnaan got another slap, and he didn't protest as he knew he was deserving it.

(This slap is nothing for leaving Sara alone in this condition. She is your wife, your responsibility... What do you think by saying I do at the time of nikkah she has became your slave? No.. Not at all... She is your wife and this bond is so pious... How can you leave my innocent giel alone in this condition)

If he is behaving in this way only after knowing that Sara is alone at home then what he will do if got to know about reality?

That was the only question Adnaan's heart was asking at that time.

"I'm feeling ashes that you're my son.."

"Abbu... Please aapka BP high ho jayega, aap jussa na kare" Maizah tried to made her father calm but he was out of control at that moment

(Abbu please don't take stress, it could shoot your BP)

"Is se keh do mere saamne aane ki zarurat nahi hai" Aasif shouted and turn back to go

(Say him clearly that he does not havt to come in front of me)

"I'll go back tomorrow only" Saying that Adnaan took step towards Afnaan's bedroom.

"Chamuuuuuu" A loud call rang in Adnaan's ears when Danish and Bisma both entered in the room, they were in their school uniforms and Afnam was coming following them.

"Chamu chhota baby kab ayega?" Bisma asked and Afnaan smack his forehead.

(Chamu when little baby will come?)

"Chamu I also wanna play with chhota baby... I'll give him my toys too" Danish expressed his desire and Adnaan lightly pinched his cheek with a dull smile.

"Danish and Bisma, you both go to your room." Afnaan ordered both the kids and they huffed. After all they were children of Anzala and Maizah so showing tantrums were their first right.

"Chhote chamu you're so annoying" Rolling his eyes Danish Held his little sister's hand before walking back to thier room

"How are you?" Afnaan Asked and Adnaan shrugged.

"As you can see" Adnaan replies in whisper "You're looking like a dead body" Afnaan's reply haven't hurt Adnaan, even smiled sadly and shrugged  "Maybe I'm already dead"

"Adnaan bhai, tell me what happened?" Afnaan asked after sitting on bed and Adnaan sigh

"Nothing"

"Sara zyada pareshan karti hai kya?" Afnaan asked and Adnaan smiled. It wasn't a happy smile, but filled with pain

(Does Sara trouble you?)

"Bohot badi galti ho gayi mujhse, mene jo dekha us par bharosa kar liya..." Adnaan mumbled while running his fingers through his messy hair. Afnaan was silently seeing his elder brother.

(I trusted what I saw, it was my fault)

"Pta nahi Sara kaha hai... Main Pagal ho raha hu... Afnaan main use dhundh dhundh kar thak gya lekin wo nhi mil rahi, agar wo nahi mili na to main bhi Mar jaunga, I love her and I can't live without her."

(Niw I don't know where is Sara? I'm getting mad. I'm unable to find her, and I won't be able to find her, I'll also die. I love her and I can't live without her.)

Afnaan furrowed, now he was glaring at Adnaan. "Is this your love? You didn't trust her and saying that you love her?" No matter how much Afnaan hated Sara but after listening Adnaan's story he wasn't feeling good for her.

"I'm here just for one or two days, then I'll resume my search for her, but don't tell this to anyone." Adnaan said while resting his head with headboard. Afnaan checked Adnaan's temperature as his eyes were showing redness.

"You've fever" Afnaan exclaimed, and Adnaan nodded, "Yeah, I'll take medicine after having lunch" Adnaan informed in heavy voice.

"Yaar help me in finding out Sara. I will die without her" Adnaan begged in front of his younger brother who only nod his head. "Let's go for lunch" Adnaan shook his head on that offer.

"Bring something for me here only, I can't face abbu. If he's angry for leaving Sara at home then I can't imagine how he would react about the reality" Adnaan explained and Afnaan nodded.

==============

After Few hours.

After taking medicine, Adnaan was sleeping, but not peacefully. He was dying from inside, thought of Sara's crying face and begging state was disturbing the peace of his mind. Taking a loud gasp he woke up. Forehead covered with sweat drops and heart was sinking down.

Taking step to the window of room he looked up, the sky was looking beautiful. Clouds and horizon were playing with the Soft rays of tired son which was taking its leave from open sky in order to prepare itself to spread freshness next morning. He remembered Sara and his routine, they both use to spent some time in balcony and use to collect all the mesmerizing beauty of vastly open sky in the small goblets of their eyes.

When found no peace in that sunset view, he decided to go to children's room to pass his time, and get some peace. He pushed the door and his eyes become wide on what he witnessed. His heart forget to beat and eyes refuse to believe

Bisma and Danish were sleeping, but there was another person who was also sleeping on the same bed, covering herself with blanket, three them were sleeping peacefully.

She was Sara.

"Ya Allah she is fine!" Mumbling the same Adnaan went towards bed and sat down near her. He was shocked, happy, surprised, puzzled but in the he smiled after seeing his love in front of his eyes. After four months of Longing he felt like he was breathing properly.

"Sara" Caressing her head he kissed her forehead before caressing her cheek.

"Sara" He kissed her head one more time and she slightly open her eyes.

"Adnaan" she mutter and he leaned towards her and wrapped his arm around her giving her a big shock.

"Sara you're here! I was worried for you! Why you didn't inform me? I was searching for you everywhere. Where do you live in these days? What were you doing in Delhi? I love you Jaan, I'm sorry... Sara I love y..." without breaking the hug he utter, but she pushed him..

"Get lost from here" she said tearfilled eyes

"Sara I was missing you! I was searching for you everywhere. I am sorry Sara... I'm sorry!" holding her hand he said and she tried to free her hand but couldn't. Maybe he was very strong or maybe she was very weak.

"Adnaan ehsaan chuka diya mene tumhara! Ab mera or tumhara koi rishta nahi hai." Saying that with venom iner voice Sara looked away but a tear slipped through her eyes which was gulped by her soft pillow.

(Adnaan I've returned your favour, now our relationship is over)

At the same time Momina entered in the room, she was shocked to see that Adnaan was holding Sara's hand in his hand and tears in his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Momina asked with anger.

"Badi Ammi why you didn't informed me that Sara is here?" Momina ignored Adnaan's question and approached Sara..

"Sara beta I have bring food for you, come on. Have it!" she said lovingly but Sara shook her head.

"No Mami Saheba, I don't want to eat anything" Sara replied in a weak whisper and Momina glare at Adnaan, he silently tolerate that as he knew who was at fault.

"Sara beta, Zid nhi karte! Thoda sa kha lo" Momina said lovingly and Sara nodded. "Okay" she said and sat down on bed, Adnaan was still beside her.

(Sara don't be stubborn, have some food)

"First lemme wash my hands" Sara went towards Washroom and Adnaan was sitting with close eyes resting his head with headboard.

"Tumhe sharam aani chahiye!" Momina was angry at Adnaan, even whole Rizwi Family was.

(You should be shameful Adnaan)

"Main sharminda hu badi Ammi" He replied with a guilty expression and listen the sound of door of Washroom, Sara was coming out from that, she was wearing blue pants with green shirt and her curvy figure wasn't like before because then her belly was swelled which was visible from her fitted shirt.

(I'm already ashamed badi Ammi)

"Sara... This..." he was confused or maybe shocked or maybe something else.

"Come beta, sit down here and eat" Momina said lovingly and Sara nodded.

"Sara are you..." he wasn't able to complete the sentence after witnessing her swelled belly.

Sara glanced at Adnaan then looked away, she was holding hatred in her eyes and Adnaan was holding different flood of emotions in his eyes. "Mami saheba say him to leave, I don't want to witness his face in front of me" Sara huffed, but in reality she was feeling more broken after witnessing Adnaan in front of her. The horrible feeling and time which she wanted to forget suddenly came in front of her eyes. The wounds of her heart didn't even started to heal, and Adnaan's presence made them fresh.

"Adnaan go!" that was Momina's rude order.

"Sara please talk to me!" Ignoring Momina, Adnaan held Sara's hand and begged.

"Go Adnaan, please go! Leave me alone... I'm not this much cheap to forget my insult so easily" she yelled and tried to free her hand but he held that more firmly.

"Maaf kar de yaar, maaf kar de! Mar jaunga main tere bina" Adnaan pleaded, his heart was feeling two emotions at the same time. First was happiness to see Sara in front of him, after a long time he was feeling her delicate skin against his hands but the second emotion was painful. Sara's five months baby bump was clearly showing that he was going to become a father but Sara's rudeness  and hated had no boundaries.

(Forgive me Sara, please forgive me... I'll die without you)

"Mami saheba I can't take more stress. Say him to go" This time Sara cried out, with every passing moment of loneliness Sara was hating Adnaan more and more. When she needed love of her husband, she was wandering on roads to find out a safe place to stay. All those circumstances increased Sara's anger and hatred.

"Adnaan aur kitna dukh doge ise? Is halat me to ladkiyan apne nakhre dikhati hain, tumne to use ghar se nikal diya." Momina just wanted to slap Adnaan but she controls herself.

(Adnaan How many pains are left to give her? Girls show their tantrums in this situation but you pushed her out from your home)

"Sara forgive me yaar, if I would have idea about your pregnancy then I would never let you go" Adnaan Apologies one more time, he was cursing himself. But past is past... One can't change past, and after passing through a dark tunnel of life, one's apology means nothing but hollow words.

"Abhi main itni nhi giri ki apne bachche ke wajud ke liye tumse bheekh mangti. Paal sakti hu main is bachche ko tumhare bina!" Sara said bitterly while glaring at Adnaan and clear her tears, lifting a morsel towards her mouth she looked away, making Adnaan guilt ridden even more.

(I'm not so low to beg you for the existence of my child. I can raise this child without you.)

"Sara maaf kar do, bhul jao sab kuch, ye kya ho gya mujhse" He join his hands in front of her but she averted her eyes while chewing the bite, her eyes drop few tears and Adnaan wiped those After sitting beside her. When Momina witnessed both husband wife crying together, she left them alone.

(Sara forgive me, forget everything. What I have done?)

"Sara ye mera bachcha hai" He hugged her placing his hand on her belly she was feeling broken but her child was making her strong

(Sara it's my child)

"Adnaan tumne khud sare haq kho diye hain, mujh pr bhi or mere bachche par bhi... Ye sirf mera bachha hai" Sara was full of anger.

(You've lost all your rights by your own. This is only my child)

"Aesa mat bol yaar, aesa bat bol Mar jaunga. Tu meri biwi hai, or ye mera bachcha."

(Don't say this Sara... I'll die without you, you're my wife and this is my child)

"I was a month pregnant when you throw me out from your home and life." This time Sara shouted.

"Sara why didn't you tell me about your pregnancy?"

"Koshish to kari thi! Cake banaya tha tumhara muh meetha karane ke liye! Sab bhula kar is bachhe ke aane ki khushi manana chahti thi tumhare sath. Us moment ko yaadgaar banana chahti thi. Lekin..." saying that she push his hand away from her belly.

(I had tried. I baked for you. I wanted to celebrate this news with you... I just wanted to live those moments with you, but...)

============

Finally
I'm back

😌😌

Now a days I'm not getting time to write due to responsibilities and work of home. After doing all the work I feel so tired and it becomes difficult for me to write. I'm sorry I'm it even reading and replying to your messages and comments again same reason, lack of time.

😢

Now, something about chapter...

Do you like this or not?

Only a few chapters are left then I am thinking about the sequel of this story too
😂😂😂

I'm mad.. 😅 😅

_Naaz Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
128K 3.6K 57
"From never loved, to the most loved." - The story of Manisha. Manisha is a girl of a pure heart. Who is always kind to others, but...
26.1K 774 25
"แžšแŸ‰แžผแžŸแž“แžถแž„แž…แžถแŸ†แž‘แžปแž€แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžแžฝแžšแžšแž”แžŸแŸ‹แž“แžถแž„แž•แž„แžแžถแž™แžพแž„แž‚แŸ’แž˜แžถแž“แžแŸ’แž„แŸƒแžŸแŸ’แžšแž›แžถแž‰แŸ‹แž“แžถแž„แž‘แŸแž แžพแž™แž“แžถแž„แž€แŸแž˜แžทแž“แžแŸ’แžšแžผแžœแžŸแŸ’แžšแž›แžถแž‰แŸ‹แž™แžพแž„แžŠแžผแž…แž‚แŸ’แž“แžถแž”แžพแž แŸŠแžถแž“แž†แŸ’แž›แž„แž”แž“แŸ’แž‘แžถแžแŸ‹แž“แŸแŸ‡แž“แžถแž„แž“แžนแž„แžแŸ’แž‘แžทแž…" แžแŸแž™แŸ‰แžปแž„ "แžแŸแž™แŸ‰แžปแž„แž›แŸ„แž€แžขแžŸแŸ‹แžฑแž€แžถแžŸแž แžพ...
132K 7K 81
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...