Trust No Evil ||BakugoXReader...

By mydadbezeus

Trusting Dabi has led Y/n to her own doom. A contingency plan gives her a second chance of life. With knowled... More

Chap 1: I'm sorry
Chap 2: Birthday?
Chap 3: Woodpecker
Chap 5: Trouble Magnet
Chap 6: God loves me
Chap 7: Welcome To The Family
Chap 8: You're All Fired
Chap 9: The Boys Are Back
Chap 10: Equals
Chap 11: Blame
Chap 12: Suspicions
Chap 13: Push Her Away
Chap 14: Happy Dethroning

Chap 4: A+ In Your Pants

203 13 78
By mydadbezeus

Warning: Long Chap and for no reason too

Y/n's POV:

I struggled with the dead corpse of the rat on the log. Of all the abilities I would have loved to have, dealing with dead and stenching corpses was not on the list.

"How long am I supposed to do this?" I grumbled trying to infuse some energy into the dead rat, "and why does it have to be a rat?"

"Would you rather use my dead will to live as a practice dummy? Shall I go get it?" I looked up and saw Aizawa sensei sipping the lemonade while he stood in the shade. It had been several weeks since I joined the academy, UA and it's been a rough couple of weeks.

And I've made zero friends.

Curse my awkwardness.

He stood up and went to the other students practicing their quirks, "When I come back, that rat better be giving the royal chef a run for his money."

"This isn't a Disney movie..."

"Walt Disney is a great entertainer, you watch your words." With a silent nod, he walked off to criticize Mina Ashido.

I haven't gotten a chance to talk to all these kids yet...

I always saw them training from the outside...now I'm with them!

I'm so lucky, I'm so lucky, I'm so lucky.

"OI WATCH OUT!"

Not so lucky.

PANG!!

My face met the floor, it was a romantic encounter between me and my life long support, the ground.

Oh how shameful of me.

I rubbed my head and sat up, the rugged ball that hit my head rolled off as I caught it.

How does a cloth ball hurt so much?

"G-GOMENASAI Y/n san!" Midoriya rushed towards me, holding a bat in his hand. He offered me a hand which I took and got up, "I'm sorry Sir Midoriya but did I wrong you in my past life or something?" I said as I rubbed the swelling on my head.

He panicked, and vigorously moved his arms, indicating that I misunderstood, "I didn't mean to! It was just...Kaachan threw that ball at me and I didn't realize I hit it too hard and-!"

"DON'T PIN THIS ON ME YOU DAMN NERD!" Bakugo rushed over, "It's just a cloth ball anyway! Stop being such a cry baby." He grunted and looked at me.

I glared at Bakugo, I would have retorted with something witty, or atleast something insulting but realized if it was even worth it. I rolled my eyes and spoke to Midoriya instead, "Ah so it was an accident. It's alright then Sir Midoriya. You apologized anyway."

A look of relief washed over the freckled face but then he immediately felt embarrassed, "N-no need to call me Sir though y/n san. We both are in UA, we're..equals."

He smiled like from the heavens, it was blinding, the good boy energy he radiated would make an entire nation lay their life for them,

What is this....an angel?

"But ...you're the crown prince candidate. How can I.."

"Please y/n san. I use your first name too, it isn't right if it's just me."

"Oh well.. ok then Midori-"

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING IGNORE ME?!?"

My collar immediately got grabbed, "YOU'RE TALKING TO HIM BUT YOU'RE IGNORING ME?!" I looked at him confused,

"Did you ...want me to talk to you or something?"

He blinked, processing my words until he spoke, "HAH? Why would I want you to talk to me huh?!"

"Then why is it so wrong to ignore you."

"SO YOU ADMIT THAT YOU-"

"Why do you always grab the collar anyway. Do you want me to be as close as possible to you? I see you're hitting puberty but-"

I was shoved back but luckily not hard enough to fall. I made eye contact with his pissed off face as he stormed off, leaving me and Midoriya together.

"A.. amazing." Midoriya commented while I gave him a perplexed look, "What's so amazing? I was going to get executed for disrespecting one of the crown prince candidates." I said as-a-matter-of-factly.

He nodded, "It would have gotten messy... I hope you can teach me your technique too. Oh! I had some questions about your quirk." He took out his notebook while I turned back to the dead rat.

Midoriya followed, "I wanted to confirm if you can really raise the dead. Most necromancers are able to raise the dead but it requires a lot of mana I suppose. Funny thing I was researching yesterday and blah blah blah blah "

He continued to mutter endlessly while I raised my hand to work on the rat corpse, "Well Midoriya san. I'm trying to raise a rat currently and have gotten surprisingly no result."

"What rat?"

I smiled, "Don't be silly, the rat on the log-"

...

"Midoriya san."

"Yes."

"Where is the rat?"

"What a coincidence Y/n san, I was just going to ask you."

....

I immediately looked around the log, maybe it fell down? No rat in sight. I felt the sweat forming, "Aizawa sensei is going to kill me."

"Aizawa sensei wont kill his students y/n san. Maybe the rat got alive and ran off!" Midoriya beamed and stated his wishful thinking while I sighed, "Not possible, it wasn't enough to bring it to life..."

"Then maybe someone took it?"

"Who would willingly touch a dead rat?"

"Someone...who doesn't want you to succeed?" He suggested but I shook my head, "Midoriya san I doubt anyone would want to waste their time on me."

His scribbling stopped, "Want me to help you look for it?" I shook my head, "Thank you but you're busy with your training too...it wouldn't be right."

He frowned and held his head down, I sighed, "But...you can help me find the rat when you're free. I won't reject your help then."

That did seem to make him feel better as he nodded rapidly and rushed off, "I'LL HELP YOU SOON Y/N SAN."

What a nice boy.

I remembered how berserk he went when All Might...

I shook my head, "It's in the past...it hasn't happened yet.. it won't happen. I won't let it. Now where are you ratty ratty?"

I moved to the different training grounds where other students were busy working hard, "Excuse me. Have you by any chance seen a dead rat walking around here?"

The pink skinned girl made a face, "if it's dead, how is it walking?"

"Huh good point." I was going to drag my feet away when,

"I'll help you look for it though!" The brown haired mage leapt to her feet, "I'm done with my zero gravity training anyway." The pink skinned girl nodded, "Ah that's a good idea. Take Uraraka san with you. Maybe you guys can find the ...rat. "

She inwardly cringed and I smiled, happy to have any help. 'Uraraka' the girl who would become a great mage in the future, tagged along with me, "My name is Uraraka Ochaho but guess you already heard from Mina."

I grinned, "I'm Y/n. Thanks for helping me."

"Just Y/n?"

"Oh yes."

For now anyway.

We looked around for what felt like hours and I was on the verge of giving up, I straightened my back, "I'm sorry Uraraka san, I'm bothering you for a dead piece of sh-rat."

She laughed, "It's fine it's fine. What were you doing with the dead rat anyway."

"Trying to raise it."

"...in the air?"

"Oh no! To life! Because that's what this world needs more of."

"Which is?"

"The plague."

"Pfft."

CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG!!

Uraraka looked up at the clock house, "It's time for supper. How about we eat something and then come looking for it?"

I stared at her, being blinded by her goodwill

Another angel?!

She grabbed my hand, "Come on, let's go. I'll introduce you to my friends too. The rat will show up one way or another."

Friends?!?

"Is that ok? Won't they feel awkward that you're introducing me?" She led me to the main dining hall, I would mostly go straight home when the clock rang for supper so I didn't get the chance to ever visit the hall.

Not to mention my uniform hasn't been tailored yet.

She led me to a table and made me sit down, I recognized Midoriya as he waved and...

Oh

The man..or is he a boy? Stared at me with a suspicious gaze, his glasses making him look strict, "Uraraka san, who is this?" He asked and I felt my new self esteem begging me to answer.

I didn't though.

Uraraka beamed, "This is Y/n san. She lost her rat so I was helping her, I thought I can atleast introduce her to my friends." She scratched her neck sheepishly while Midoriya nodded, "Y/n san I can help you look for the rat after supper."

I sighed, "Thank your Midoriya. I appreciate it." I greeted the man Infront of me, "It's nice to meet you. I hope you don't mind that I join."

He calmed down and adjusted his glasses with a smile, "Don't worry dear classmate. My name is Iida Tenya. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

Uraraka nommed on her food, "Always impressing others but never the impressed huh Iida kun?" She said rather smugly while Iida light flashed through his glasses, "I serve to make a good impression. Now Y/n san, why are you chasing a rat?"

I explained to him and he nodded and even suggested to help after the academy. I inwardly cried tears of joy.

They are all such nice people ಥ‿ಥ

"Huh...I feel like someone's burning a hole in my head..." I said as I rubbed the back of my head and Midoriya nodded, "Yeah just... don't look behind you."

"That just makes me want to look behind me."

"Uhhhh then look behind you."

"Okay."

"WAIT!"

Too late, I turned around and saw...

Aizawa sensei.

My eyes widened and I immediately ducked down under the table, nearly missing his gaze, Midoriya tried to remain casual, "Aizawa sensei just entered when you turned around. Although it wasn't him who was glaring at you."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Then who was it?"

He paused, "Ka-Y/n san Aizawa sensei is coming this way." I squeaked and immediately crawled away, narrowingly avoiding bumping into the legs of others.

Squeak squeak

I turned my head towards the sound and saw the blasted rat looking like a frickin zombie, staring at me smugly.

At the other table.

"Midoriya have you seen Y/n anywhere?" I heard Aizawa sensei ask Midoriya and I gulped.

"Uh oh u-um no sir."

He's such a bad liar.

"If you see her, tell her to meet me in my office with the rat."

"O-ofcourse sir!"

Hearing the footsteps leaving, I sneakily crawled out of the table and maneuvered towards the other table.

The dinning hall had four long horizontal sets of tables for everyone. Kind of like how you see in a castle...for ..gifted students... learning... unique...things...having the chosen one...with a scar..

Hmm

"Y/n san where are you going!" Midoriya whispered while I slipped into the other table, I pointed to the rat and Midoriya got even more nervous.

I'll deal with him later.

Silently crawling towards the rat that was nibbling on God knows what, I raised my hand, "Come here, my first A+."

"Squeak squeak?"

"Yes it is I. Your master. I have blown new life into you. Now obey me and come here and I'll reward with the best cheese I can find." I acted high and mighty while the mouse just tilted its head.

"Squeak?"

I deadpanned, "Nevermind, come here." I leapt towards it but it ran,

Ran into the trousers of a student that is.

Oh shit.

Bakugo's POV:

Kirishima should get an award for being a meddler in other people's business. I scowled and glared at him, "I said I'm not fucking bothered by her, what more do you want? A poem?"

He chewed his food with a skeptical look, "You'd write a poem for her? Aww."

"Shut up! You know that's not what I meant." I stabbed the cutlet on my plate and continued the stabbing until Dunce face spoke, "Yeah but why do you keep on glaring at her huh? You barely know her. Heck I barely know her. And I know everyone."

"Except your textbooks."

"HEY!"

I rolled my eyes, "Her existence is annoying, like the damn nerd."

"She didn't even do anything."

I blinked and shoved the food into my mouth, "Yet."

Yet

Raccoon eyes pouted, "That's just uncalled for. She seemed nice enough to me. Maybe I should invite her to have lunch with us next time."

"FUCK N-"

....

....

Did... something slip into my-

Kirishima moved me, "Bakugo...you ok man?"

I froze..

"There's... something.." I mumbled.

"There's what? Spit it out man, you're scaring me."

It wasn't until I felt a pounce towards my goods -

"FUCK!" I immediately shot out of the table and shook my leg, whatever was inside was dead set on staying there,

But I didn't expect a whole ass human being clinging to my leg too.

I stared at her as she stared back at me, her hands gripping whatever shit was inside my pants through the outside.

That's my fucking inner thigh

She blinked, her lips twitching and turning into a fucking sheepish grin

"Hi..."

I took a deep breath, "Just... WHAT THE FUCK IN ALL MIGHT'S NAME DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!????"

"PLEASE TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF!"

Did I hear that right?

"Gasp..." I turned my glare towards Icy hot who had a hand over his mouth, "Secret love child...but not so secret."

"YOU SHUT UP AND YOU! GET OFF ME." I planted my foot on her face and pushed her back but she didn't budge, "Please Bakugo! My A+ grade is in your pants please."

Dunce face choked, "The only grade she getting in there is D."

"Dude lmao."

I felt the heat reaching my face, before I could scream again, she spoke, "And if I let go then the rat might... bite... Your.." her face grew hot as did mine.

By now couple of extras had started to get out of their tables to see what the commotion was about, seeing this I glared at Kirishima who understood.

He immediately stood up, his dragon wings emerging out as he grabbed the both of us and flew out of the hall before things got more embarassing.

With her still holding my leg

Reaching the west courtyard, we were thrown onto the ground, rolled over a good distance is when I opened my eyes and saw her on top of me.

Of all the fucking clichés in the world.

She gave me one confused look and then her eyes darted elsewhere as she got up and ran towards that blasted rat.

"A+ come back!"

I immediately got to my feet and chased after her, "THAT RAT IS DEAD AND SO ARE YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU." She shrieked in response to that and increased her speed, bending down to get more momentum with the rat, "You can hurt me but u can't hurt A+!"

"STOP CALLING IT THAT."

Taking quick turns from corridor to corridor was easy enough for me but hard for her since she didn't know the paths like I did. Even then she ran like a crazy person.

She is chasing and being chased on though.

My eyes widened as she immediately leapt forward and caught the damn thing.

But she was fucking cornered now.

Her smile immediately evaporated when I cornered her, she broke into a sweat while I crossed my arms and glared at her, "Did I mention...I was extremely sorry for the whole...thing?"

"No."

"Oh well.." I took a step forward and she took a step back, "I'm... extremely sorry?"

"OHOHO IT'S TOO FUCKING LATE FOR THAT!" Just as I was about to catch her, the pest in her hand jumped towards me, taken back by it, I immediately dodged and saw the rat scamper onto the floor.

"A+!" She went to catch it but I immediately grabbed her waist, "Not so fast you. First I deal with that abomination and then I deal with you."

Giving her one last look, I turned towards the rat but saw it was already under the mercy of a cat

CHOMP!

The fucking cat licked it's paw and cleaned it's fur with the tail of the mouse dangling from its mouth, the cat gave us one last look and gulped the abomination down.

"Meow."

"My...grade."

"What is going on here?"

My eyes darted to the man in black.

"Aizawa Sensei."

Oof! This wasn't meant to be that long but ...oh well.

Click the star if you liked it
🧨🧨🧨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 16.3K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
6.7K 201 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
1.2K 50 16
I love Isekai anime and it's the inspiration for writing this. BNHA is one of my top favorites right now so main charcater will travel into that worl...
7K 68 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...