Chap 6: God loves me

Welcome to another day in this slow burn hell.

Bakugo's POV:

Tap

Tap

Tap Tap Tap!!!

"Dude what's got you so impatient all of a sudden?" I ignored shitty hair's comment and continued looking outside the window. My eyes darted to the empty seat next to half and half.

Doesn't she usually come early?

I tsked and went back to looking out the window, it's not like I'm waiting for her or anything. BAH as if. For someone who doesn't have anything better to do than attend the academy, she should be early.

She's always early, always the first one here. Duh, it's not like she has anything to do that'll make her late. Considering where she lives.

So why the heck is she late today?

"Hey Bakugo some scene that happened yesterday huh-ACK!" I grabbed dunce face's collar before he could even complete that, "DON'T MENTION THAT SHIT."

"ACK MAN BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY. AHAHAHA SHE WAS AIMING FOR YOUR PANTS-"

"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DEAD."

While I tried to kill that clown idiot, half and half got up from his seat and came forward, "Speaking of her. She usually comes early right?"

Kirishima used his dragon claw to get my ass off Dunce face, "Well maybe she's running a little late. Or maybe she's embarrassed about what happened yesterday." He shrugged and I shoved his arm off of me, "Embarrassed? HA! That woman knows no dignity."

"Probably the only girl who's desperate for what's inside your pants-ACK!" Dunce face said just when my foot connected to his face while shitty hair tried to stop me.

"Say that again dumbass!"

"You're.... gonna....die ....a virgin." He choked out.

While I was speeding the process of sending Pikachu to God, Deku spoke up, "OH! It's her birthday today isn't it! Maybe she's taking a day off to celebrate her birthday."

"Celebrate with what? Dead rats?"

"KAACHAN!"

"That dead rat sure saw something ungodly yesterday am I right? Or did it see nothing at all-ACK!!"

"BAKUGO STOP KILLING KAMINARI ALREADY!"

I was close to committing animal abuse when the class door opened and Aizawa sensei stepped in, "Bakugo get off of Kaminari unless you want to get out of the competition to be the crown prince."

"Tch, you live another day Dunce face."

"And you won't get married with that attitude virgin boy."

"WE'RE ONLY 14!"

"SILENCE!" Aizawa sensei spoke as he massaged his temples, "Honestly. I have an announcement to make. Is everyone here?"

Everyone was silent at the evident empty seat, but before anyone could tell Aizawa sensei anything, he spoke, "Please welcome, a new student will be joining us today. Come on in."

A chick with black hair and black eyes entered the classroom, wearing the school's uniform, she was a little hesitant but that's about it.

"Her name is Momo."

Whatever. Unnecessary information, I'm turning my brain off.

"And she is my daughter."

WTF?