Chap 5: Trouble Magnet

Y/n's POV:

I sat on the cushioned seat while Sir Aizawa went through some files, the cat who gulped A+ licked its paw and gave me a stare.

I like cats but if this cat wanna throw hands-

Who am I kidding, she's too cute.

"I would have asked you to pet her if you weren't in trouble Y/n"

I gulped and fisted my hands through the long skirt I was wearing, he continued, "I am not even angry that you couldn't raise the rat." More paper shuffling as Bakugo grumbled, sitting at the adjacent seat.

But I did raise it! Your cat is tasting it! We check the the cat's poop for proof.

Putting the papers neatly on his desk, "I'm more shocked that you harassed a potential crown prince candidate in front of the whole academy."

Gulp

There it is. My life long companion when it comes to decision making.

Shame.

Shaking my head, I glanced at Bakugo who looked straight ahead, his arms crossed, his face cross, and teeth grinded together.

How can so much angry fit such a small body?

I looked ahead and realized that it was my turn to talk, "Oh... Aizawa sensei.."

"Yes?"

"I did...raise the rat actually. But it ran away so i-"

"Oh I know."

You what.

I blinked as he continued, "I know you did raise it but I don't understand the catastrophe in the cafeteria that happened."

I felt my body stiffening and my ears warming, "Oh...that. Ofcourse that. Aizawa sensei...that happened because of the rat. It..."

I stopped, too embarrassed to say but Aizawa sensei urged me to go on.

"It? What happened to it?"

"It .." I bit my lip and lowered my head in shame.

"Went up.."

"Went up where Y/n?"

I pointed a finger at the boy beside me, "Up his trouser..."

Silence. Dead silence and I could feel the the aura of death emitting from Bakugo as he glared at me while Aizawa sensei stayed silent.

"So..you just wanted to get the rat out?"

Seeing as this as my opportunity, I spoke, "Yes! I wasn't interested in his pants or anything!"

"LIKE HELL YOU WOULD BE."

"Silence. Y/n... still your method still was wrong."

I lowered my head again, "Yes, it was ... I'm really sorry for the whole ordeal Bakugo."

He grunted in response and Aizawa sensei let out an exasperated sigh, "I'm glad you apologized but I want you both to stay on each other's good graces. Now it's up to Bakugo if he wants to forgive you or not."

So we're gonna forget that he gave me a high speed chase like ones in horror fables or?

Well, what do you expect would happen after messing with him?

"And...if he doesn't?"

"Well it was nice knowing you Y/n."

Maybe being executed isn't so bad, maybe the battle doesn't even happen if I'm removed from the equation.