Loyal Blood | Sano Manjiro

By mesimp-_-

Loyalty runs in your blood. Your brother Sanzu is loyal to Mikey while you're loyal to Izana, his brother. S... More

00
01: Scar
02: Encounter
03: How We Met
04: New Members
05: Beach Day
07: Pretend
08: Work
09: Protected
10: Queen
11: Bloody Halloween
12: I'll Protect You This Time
13: Saved
14: Black Dragons
Author talk
15: I love you
16: Feelings
17: Merry Christmas
18: Date
19: I choose you
20: Losing you
21: End of Toman
22: Blonde Duo
23: Welcome Back
24: Misson: Save Senju
25: Operation Rescue
26: Mission Success
27: New looks
28: Mine
29: Message
30: Old Friends
31: Realization
32: Truth
33: End
NEW STORY!!!
•SPECIAL CHAPTER•

06: Training

10.3K 427 559
By mesimp-_-

"Y/n, Mikey told me to-... damn..."

You glanced at who ever is in the door and saw Chifuyu standing there staring with a tint of pink in his cheeks. You quickly covered yourself and he turned around with a little smirk.

"Sorry" he chuckled

You quickly put your clothes on and faced him.

"It's okay..."

He glanced at you and lifted his hand with a bag of bandage, ice and stuffs probably for your ankle.

"Mikey told me you hurt your ankle? " he said

"Yeah.." you said as you sat down the side of the bed. He went to you and kneeled to treat it but Sanzu came.

"I'll take care of her Chifuyu" with that, Chifuyu got up and left

Your brother went and treat your ankle while scolding you.

"Didn't I tell you not to walk too far" He scolded "And why did you end up alone? I thought you're with Hina and Emma?" He continued.

"Takemichi and Draken came so I figured I should give them some time alone.. ya know..like date night or something"

He sigh and sit beside you and examined you carefully. He let out a sigh again and hugged you.

"I can't lose you too y/n. You know that."

"I know brother" you hugged him back

"I think we should leave the gang and continue like how we are before" he spoke making you shocked.

"But Mikey saved me...Don't you think it's disrespectful to leave him after he saved me from dying?" You broke from the hug and looked at him

"It doesn't matter. If he saved you then I'll serve him. But YOU will leave the gang y/n. It's too dangerous."

"I can fight for myself brother"

"How exactly? You nearly died because you couldn't fight back"

You frowned and remembered that time when you feel helpless because you couldn't fight back. If only you're stronger...

"I-I don't have my knife with me..that time.." you spoke with a low voice but he heard it.

"Yes and there might be more times where someone will probably appear out of nowhere when you at least expect it and you might not have a weapon with you so it's too dangerous for you. You have to be able to fight with and without weapon for you to survive"

He looked at you directly in the eyes as you can see the worry swirling through it. "We already have a lot of people hunting us down. Staying in this gang will only increase the threat for you."

"What about you?"

"I can fight y/n."

"I can too"

"Stop being so stubborn. You can fight but your strength is not enough to protect you!" He looked frustrated.

You looked down as you know what he's talking about. You're not strong enough to protect yourself or your brother. Even if you're in a gang now, you still can't do anything without anyone saving you.

"Then I'll train her" Mikey spoke leaning on the frame of the door. Seems like he's been listening to you two for long enough.

"What?"

"I'll train y/n. So she can be able to save herself or anyone important to her."

You looked at Mikey with hopeful eyes and he chuckled walking to you.

"Can't get my princess hurt anymore"

"I don't think-"

"She can do it. Put a little trust in your sister will you. And you said you'll serve me so I order you to let her stay in Toman. I'll do my best to protect her." He smiled putting his palm on top of your head. While Sanzu just nodded.

---
~After three days from the beach~

"Wakey wakey" you opened your eyes to see Mikey on your bed pinching your cheeks.

"What are you doing here?!" You got up and pushed him causing him to fall from your bed.

"Oww.. I just wanted to wake you up to start our training" he said crawling up to your bed.

You got up and went to the bathroom to fix yourself and come to the kitchen to eat. You saw Mikey, Draken, Mr. Baji and Sanzu sitting in front of the table while Chifuyu is cooking and talking about things. You went and sit beside your brother while Chifuyu serves the food for you all.

"Y/n go get ready. Wear something comfy but pants." Sanzu spoke while washing the dishes.
The others are in the living room watching tv.

After eating, you went to the bathroom to take a bath and wear something comfy but pants. You're wearing a loose tshirt and your sweatpants then went to the living room to see them wrestling each other. 'I won't have to wrestle them do I?'

"Oh hey y/n, ready to go?" Mikey spoke after sitting properly when he saw you.

"Yeah.. is brother coming?" You asked looking for him.

"He said he got some work to go to.. what's his work anyways?" Draken asked

You shrugged and went to put your shoes on. They just looked at you wondering why you didn't answer the question but got up anyways.

"To the shrine!" Mikey shouted as he ran to the parking lot to their bikes.

"Wanna ride with me y/n?" Chifuyu asked as he walks beside you

"You're gonna make me fall" you pouted

"Fall.. in love?" He stops as you look at him cringing

"Fall.. off the bike" you answered

He chuckled and ran to walk beside you again

"I won't, I promise"

"Kay kay"

You ride Chifuyu's bike and held onto him the way you did before since you don't trust his promise. You were right, Chifuyu and the others raced to the shrine and you just held on tightly. You noticed him smirking from the side rear view mirror. You just hide your face in his back and waited to arrive.

You arrived at the shrine and you saw a few man from the first division with you guys. Mikey stood in the middle and the others sat in the stairs watching us.

"Fight me" your eyes widened at Mikey

"W-what?"

He nodded standing in front of you with his hands on his pockets.

You went to fighting position. All you know is the basic defense and attack that your brother taught you. You approached him carefully, your body ready to fight if he suddenly attacks. You went behind him to kick him from behind but he dodged it.

You tried everything that your brother taught but he just keeps on dodging your attacks. You got a bit annoyed because he doesn't seem to be taking you seriously since he still has his hands on his pockets and managing to grin. But in reality, your attacks just isn't on the same level as him. You're getting tired from attacking but still no single scratch on Mikey.

"Damn it stop dodging" you said frustratingly

He laughed and sat down beside Draken and threw you a toy knife which you catched and looked at him confused. One men who'm you didn't know stepped out and walked infront of you. He's a big guy with a muscular body. You looked at him as he just smirks at you.

"Hey hottie, I get to take you home if I beat you right?" he smirked and it makes your blood boil. You looked at him disgustingly but suddenly changed to an innocent look as you smirk back and played with your toy knife walking to him. He just stood there expecting your reply but you sneaked in his back and kicked the back of his knee causing him to fall on his knees as you wrap your legs around his waist from the back pulling him on the ground with the toy knife on his neck.

"Like the hell I'd want that" you whispered with an obviously annoyed tone.

You heard some claps and whistle before you turn your gaze into Mr. Baji who seemed to be fanboying for you as he claps his hands like a kid. You see Chifuyu smirking, Draken just staring and Mikey with his finger on his chin nodding.

"Wow are you really y/n?!" You heard Mr. Baji exclaimed as he run to you to help get you off the man.

"Where'd you get them moves" Chifuyu chuckled following Baji with his hands on his jacket.

"I see...Mikey her eyes looked like that night when we watched her.." Draken said watching you from the stairs.

"Yeah, she's good with weapons but not without it...her moves are clean leaving the enemy no time to react. Plus her looks helps a lot especially with male enemies. We just need to train her combat skills" He smiled and walked to you.

"I'm glad you didn't leave Toman y/n" Mikey spoke making you three look at him

"Why's that?"

"Because you can be one of the dark horse of Toman"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
441K 18.5K 48
,,I need you. With me". ,,If that's what you want right now, I'll stay". ,,It is what I always want". ............ You have spent your whole life in...
9.3K 139 23
Sanemi is a player. He dates people for up to a month and then dumps them for another person, except that all changed when he met giyuu tomioka. Giyu...
37.2K 1.7K 16
lấy nguồn cảm hứng từ bộ môn Muay Thái cùa FotFot nhà ta nên tui cho ra bộ fic ngắn này🌚