๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๏ฟฝ...

By NJRuby

Momo Yaoyorozu X F!Reader (l/n)(y/n) are a "perfect student" who are good in study and fight. Most of people... More

Our Little Secret
More Wonder...
Too Tired
Villain Attack
Sport Festival
Training Camp
Keep You Close
L.O.V Attack
Saving Me From The Death
Meeting my parents
Your Birthday
Dance
Ending
๐”ธโ„•โ„•๐•†๐•Œโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ๐•„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹
[Y. M] x Quiet Reader
Y.M headcanon

1-A VS 1-B

936 26 1
By NJRuby

Today your class having a combat training with class 1B. You, Momo, Tokoyami, Hagakure vs four members of class 1B.

"3,2,1" The robot announced.

"Everyone go as plan" Momo command and all of your teammates nodded. It's not like you gonna follow her plan since you're worried about her.

You hide at the gaps of the pipes that you found all around Momo's location.

You watched her fight with Kendo.

"We're not finished yet you bitch!" You shouted as you see Momo about got beat by Kendo.

You beat Kendo with using speed and jumping around since Momo is in a small space between the pipes.

"Love, you good?" You asked worriedly as you saw Momo like about to pass out.

"I'm okay, dear. Just overused my quirk" Momo sighed.

You cradle Momo and grab Kendo to the cage.

"Just stay with me, we going to help the other," You said over-worried about your girl.

"No... need to worry... I'm just a bit tired..." Momo whispered.

~~

You loss the fight since I got beat by the black guys, I don't know what his name and not really care.

"This all my fault...." You sighed.

"You guys doing great!" Ochako said.

"Nah, this is so embarrassing" You look down.

"What do mean? kero" Tsu ask.

"Our team the only one who loss" You whisper yell.

"Nah it's okay" Mina said.

"ARGH! I'M SO FREAKING STUPID" You shouted.

Momo don't dare say a word since she never know you're this moodie.

~End Of The Training~

"Alright all of you doing a great work, go change and back to your dorm" Mr. Aizawa said with no emotion like always.

Both of the classes go changed and back to their dorm. Since you're a fast person you wait for Momo outside as she changing so slow.

Momo walk out disappointed thinking you left her. She didn't realize you wait for her outside. You follow her to try to play with her.

"Am (y/n) forget about me?" "Is she doesn't love me anymore?" "She must hate me now... I'm so weak..." Momo mutters as she was alone because the other is already at the dorm.

As you follow her you realized she is crying as you saw tears on the floor. "Not good"

You rush to hug her felt sorry about your silly action. Momo gasped and wiped her tears. She turn behind and found you about to cry.

"Momo I'm sorry!" You cried. Momo giggle as she saw tears on your face.

"What so funny?!" You shouted while hugging her tight.

"I suppose to be the one who crying, you're ruining the story" Momo giggle.

"I'm sorry" You mumbled on her neck.

"Okay okay, get down you're too short to put your head on my shoulder. I can feel my shoulder is pressing down" Momo tease.

"Meanie" I said.

"At least I'm not the one who crying because of her own silly action" You give a sly smile.

"Okay, that was stupid of me. But what I do wrong?" Momo try to relax.

"First, I was waiting for you outside of the changing room. Second, I followed you but still did not realize that" You said try to look cool.

"I didn't hear your step?" Momo ask.

"You should focus on the sound of your footsteps sweetheart~" You smirk. Momo turn crimson red because of the way you said that to her.

"You not mad about earlier?" Momo ask.

"Hmm maybe I am, so can I get cuddles?" You smile.

"At the dorm okay" Momo smile back and you nodded happily.

~~

Both of you got into the dorm and get changed. Both of you plan to have a study date at her dorm. Since you didn't understand what Ectoplasm teach you earlier you decide to ask Momo so she can help you.

"Hey Love, can help me with this?" You nervously smile.

"Hmm? The top student don't understand a simple thing? I'm surprised" Momo giggle.

"S-Shut up" Your voice cracked. You were mesmerized by her beauty make you slightly blush.

~~

"What's wrong princess~" Momo lean closer.

"Momo... what are you planning" You flustered.

"Hmm... Just some love can't I?" Momo smirk make you feel butterflies in your stomach.

Even you are always with her, everytime feels like first. When you were having a crush on her.

You close your eyes as she got closer. You feel soft lips pressing on yours. You melted into the kiss as you kissing back.

After a few seconds, Momo lick your lip ask for an entrance. You open your eyes and making eyes contact with her.

"Shit"

This was your first time turning into a make-out section. You got out of thought as you see Momo still waiting for your answer.

You slowly open your mouth. Momo explore your mouth passionately. Even she know you have fangs she still want to be top.

As she pull away, saliva connected your lip.

"Should we continue?" Momo ask.

"We are too young for that" You nervously laugh. You feel your body heat up when you thinking about what just happened.

"Hmm okay, I won't force you" Momo sit back where she was.

~~

As two of you are done with homework and study. You two lay down on her cloudy bed.

"Feel flying like always" You sighed.

You look at Momo who staring at you.

"Yes, love?" You ask as you saw stare at you worriedly.

"Do you think I'm weak?" Momo ask make you gasp. You sat on the bed as you were too shocked.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" You ask worriedly.

Momo slowly sit as you were. "I know there's something wrong with you" Momo said.

"Eh? First, you ask me a weird question then you said there was something wrong with me?" You said wondering what her point was.

She's actually right. You having a problem with your family recently. Your family start to be tired more than usual which make you worried sick but you decided not to tell ever.

Thing go worse as you got a phone call from your mother.

~flashback~

"Hey... (y/n)"

"Yes mom?"

"Your father..."

"What's wrong?"

"He got into car crashed and now he's at the hospital"

"M-mom you're j-joking right?"

"I hope I was"
"But don't worry, nothing serious happen just you know..."

"Don't worry I understand"
"I'll pay for it"

"Huh? Where you got the money?"

"I'm sorry to keeping this as a secret.... I've been working with Mrs. Chi..."

"How long has this been?"

"A few months..."

"Oh my... I'm sorry because we were poor you need to work at your young age"

"N-no... It's not your fault. You a teaching me to be more mature, I should be thankful"

"Alright dear *sob* I have work tomorrow. We'll talk later okay"

"Yes, bye mom"

You hold back tear afraid Momo will hear you.

~End Of Flashback~

"(y/n)!" Momo shouted make you out of thought.

"Y-Yes" You shock as she shouted your name.

Momo lean closer try to read your mind.

"I know something wrong with you" Momo said worriedly looking at you with her hands around your waist.

"You're too close" You look away.

"We already used to this no need to change the topic. Tell me what's wrong" Momo said seriously.

You don't want to tell since you know she will just give you money. You don't want to look like a gold digger...

"I'm swear nothing happened" You said nervously.

"Don't play swear here" Momo stare at you.

"Seriously nothing happened, I'm perfectly fine..." You sighed. "I'm sorry..." You said with a slow tone.

You hug Momo tightly and she hug you back. Tears start to covering your face as you were crying about your problem.

"W-what's wrong" Momo ask worriedly as she hear you sobbing.

"M-my *sob* father got i-into the hospi-pital" You said hug her tightly.

"I'm sorry dear. I should not be forcing you like this" Momo said slowly.

"I'm *sob* okay" You pull back and looking at her eyes.

Momo comforts you that night and you tell her about the whole story.

~~

"I can pay for his treatment" Momo said.

"No"

"Why?" Here come the thing you don't want.

"Am I look like a gold digger to you? You give me everything you can get me... I can pay it myself... " You look down.

"Oh my, dear look at me" Momo move your chin using her hand. Both of you make eyes contact.

"I'm buying you many things because I love you. It's all from my heart. You are not being a gold digger or something like that. I love you and I know you do the same. So, a partner should help their partner" Momo smile softly.

"J-Just... I'll help when need me okay?" You smiled hearing her words.

"I will"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
794K 66.8K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
96K 2.7K 32
Annie x reader. You realize the blonde strong quiet woman is the one for you after many, and I mean many misfortunes. This is an Annie x female rea...