DISCONTINUED-New Rules (Jujut...

بواسطة SeenaJ

(Name) was a twenty three year old otaku. She was a bit clumsy and boisterous. By some weird twist of fate, s... المزيد

Welcome To JJK/Star Plasma Vessel
Toji Fushiguro/Death
Lost Hope
Betrayal
Meeting A Misogynist
Marriage
Okkotsu Yuta
Geto Strikes Back!
Ryomen Sukuna
For Myself
Girl Of Steel
Cursed Womb Must Die
Recovery
After Rain
Assault
Seven To Three
Idle Transfiguration
Mahito V.S Jujutsu Sorcerer's
Sage
Nonstandard
A Day With Sukuna
Festival
Gojo Satoru Sealed
Toji VS Dagon
Sukuna Re-emerge
Chaos and Mayhem
Executioner
A/n:

Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event

3.7K 110 12
بواسطة SeenaJ

(Name) pushed a cart through the grocery aisle with Toji beside her as she picked up items to make a meal or to store up in the pantry. Flipping over a box of pre-made waffle mix, she contemplated on getting it before deciding to chuck it in the cart full of foodstuffs before moving on.

Gojo was running about the entire grocery store mainly picking up sweets and adding them to the pile of groceries, making (name) sigh tiredly as her snow haired husband was gaining attention from his childish antics.

"Satoru, are you a child? You know eating too much sugar is not healthy for you! Why can't you be more like Toji?" The ex-zenin had a bored look on his face, hands stuffed in his pockets.

Gojo gasped, "Babe! My love for sweets is like my oxygen! I need it!! Besides, I love the sugary taste!" He then lowered his voice, "Though I prefer you more." He lewdly said, making (name) blush red.

"Satoru!" She whispered harshly, "You can't just say stuff like that in public! What is wrong with you!!?"

The snow haired man smirked, "I'm horny, that's what's wrong with me." He winked, lowering his shades to showcase his crystal blue eyes.

(Name) shook her head, tugging her hubby number two along the aisles as they picked up a few things more before cashing out. By the end, Gojo was pouting because (name) put majority of the sweets back and he had to pay for the groceries for compensation for his lewd comment in public.

As they went to put the bags of groceries, which Toji and Gojo carried, to the car, (name) spotted a small outdoor stall that was selling fresh coconut water!

Gasping in excitement, the (h/c)-haired female tugged on Toji's white sweatshirt, gaining his attention, "What is it?"

(Name) pointed to the stall, a puppy eyed look on her face, "I want coconut water, please!" Toji looked at the stall, sighing as he ruffled his dark hair, "Fine, wait in the car, I'll get it for you." He earned a kiss on the cheek as she rushed into the front seat of their car.

Gojo sat in the back like a child who didn't get a toy, a pout on his face, "How come you get coconut water but I can't get sweets!?"

(Name) handed him a box of packaged mochi to the man-child. Gojo widened his eyes, as he took his shades off when he entered the car, "Mochi?" He softened his face, he knew no matter what, his wife would always look after him even if she disagrees sometimes.

He munched on one, "Thanks, babe!" Just then Toji entered the front drivers seat, handing (name) her coconut water in a plastic disposal cup.

(Name) took it, taking a sip, the sweetness of the coconut water hydrating her and making her feel energetic and alive. "Hm! Delicious! Toji, try some!"

The ex-zenin sighed, but made no move to reject his wife as he took a sip from her drink before turning back to the car, starting up the engine, "Delicious."

On the way home, Gojo begged (name) to try some too. Let's just say, the snow haired man is a fan now. As they arrived home and begun unloading the groceries, they discussed what was taking place today. The Sister School Exchange event.

Toji was free today, so he'll be coming along with (name) and Gojo to mostly observe his son and to be with his wife. Once they finished storing everything away, they left their home to go where Itadori and Nanami were. They were in a separate building in the forest away from Jujutsu High.

"So, who is this Nanami character?" Toji questioned, hands in pocket as he glanced at his wife.

(Name)'s eyes beamed with happiness, "Nanami was a student at Jujutsu high, and only recently I met up with him after so long. He had quit being a sorcerer in exchange for a regular job, but eventually he came back. I can't wait for you to see him!!"

Of course, Toji had an aura of death around him, so when he met Nanami he automatically didn't like him.

The same went for Nanami, the blonde already knew of the ex-zenin who is now a mercenary and sorcerer killer. He had heard all about what he did.

The tension between the two made Gojo and (name) stand to the side awkwardly, till the (h/c)-haired female stepped in, "Uh...Toji, this is Nanamin. Nanamin, this is Toji, my second husband." She introduced.

Nanami pushed his glasses up, observing the male before him with calculating eyes before resting on (name), who obviously had affection shown in her eyes for the ex-zenin before him and Gojo. He looked back at Toji, sighing, "Pleasure to meet you. I hope we can get to know each other better in the future, Toji."

Toji stared at the blonde with narrowed eyes before glancing at the worried look on his wife's face, he sighed, "Yeah, whatever."

(Name) relaxed, the tension in her shoulders disappearing. It wasn't much, but it's still progress. All of them sat on the couches as they decided to kill time till the Kyoto students arrived.

(Name) was on her phone, scrolling through the internet as she leaned her shoulder against Toji's, who had his arms crossed and eyes closed, while her feet was on Gojo's lap, who leaned his head back, bored. Her two husband's provided such a wonderful pillow for her.

Nanami was on the opposite couch reading a newspaper, flipping through the pages.

"Nanami, talk about something interesting." Her snow haired husband instantly sat up, "Okay, I've got it! Let's play catch with discarded rice balls while discussing the separation of church and state. Let's post a video of it and troll people!" He held finger guns.

(Name) peeked over her phone, snickering, "Who wants to talk about boring stuff like that?"

Gojo pouted at her, "I do!" He then thought of another idea, grinning, "OR! We can do a drinking game! Name things you love about Gojo Satoru! Everything!" He clapped twice.

Toji snorted, glancing at him, "You sound like a conceited little shit."

Gojo glared at him, "Conceited!? I merely want people to tell me what they love about me!"

(Name) simply shrugged, used to her husband's antics, "Sounds conceited to me, Satoru."

The snow haired man looked offended before smirking devilishly. "Alright, then let's talk about you, dear."

(Name) raised an eyebrow, setting her phone down. "Like what?" What kind of trick did her mischievous husband have in mind?

Gojo leaned closer to her, the suspense hanging in the air between them, he stared at her for a second, "Would you dare wear that lingerie Toji and I picked out for you? You know, the one with the black lace?"

Toji and Nanami froze, looking at Gojo disbelievingly. One in shock that Gojo would reveal something private so casually and without shame in front of him while the other was glaring at the snow haired man for bringing up their personal moments with their wife.

(Name) had her mouth open in shock, red faced. "SATORU!!!!" She pinched his cheeks roughly, disregarding his pleas for her to let go of him, "Y-you can't just say something like that....!"

Gojo rubbed his sore cheek, smirking at his flustered wife as she huffed, snuggling closer to Toji as the male wrapped a protective arm around her, "Satoru is a bad man...!" She grumbled quietly.

Nanami decided to relief the awkward atmosphere, turning to Gojo as he cleared his throat, "Gojo-san, keep that cheery attitude of yours going on. Itadori-kun needs that kind of idiocy right now."

Gojo paused, remembering when he told Itadori the missions he'll be going on would be harder from here out. "That wasn't what I meant by harder though."

"You mean sexually then?" (Name) teased, making Gojo snap his head to her, a flirtatious look on his face, "Maybe for you...."

Nanami sighed, rubbing his temples as Toji pinched his wife's ass, making her squeak as she rubbed her behind with a glare, "Please stop your sexual innuendos, I'd rather not hear what goes on in the bedroom of your personal lives." He lightly berated.

Gojo chuckled, waving his hand casually, "Don't be such a Debbie Downer, Nanamin! Lighten up a bit!"

Nanami pushed his glasses up, disregarding his comment, "But in all truth, is it really okay to bring him back? If the fact that he's alive becomes known at the exchange event, won't the higher ups just target him again?"

Toji then spoke up, opening his green eyes, "The higher ups wouldn't try something like that again, and if they did, then they're pretty stupid. After all, (name) is very protective over the brat and since she's practically related to him—not really—that means the brat has my protection as well. They'll be going against two strong sorcerers if they want the boy."

Gojo pitched in, "THREE SORCERERS!!!"

(Name) looked at Toji with wide eyes, "Toji...."

Nanami looked at the ex-zenin, "I'm sure with you three combined, the higher ups wouldn't stand a chance." He said.

Gojo pointed his finger at Nanami, "Exactly. Besides, it's like Toji said, even if they do, Yuji will be fine now. You know that better than anyone, right?"

Footsteps were heard thumping towards them, "Sensei!!" Itadori screeched to a halt in front of them, "Oh! Nanamin's here, too? Ah! Onee-san and Toji-san!?"

"Hey! Let's hurry up and go see everyone! So excited!!" Itadori had sparkles in his eyes till Gojo rained on his parade.

"Yuji, are you planning to just show up like normal after dragging it out for this long?" Gojo asked.

"Eh!? I can't!?"

Gojo had a lax smile on his face, "Even among sorcerers, you rarely see someone say they've actually been alive two whole months after they died. We have to make is a surprise!"

"Surprise?"

Gojo grinned, "Just leave it to me. The first years will be laughing and crying from happiness and shock! The second years and Kyoto students will cry with them, and someone among them will choke up and vomit, and in the end, it'll even solve global warming!" He exaggerated.

"Wow! Sensei, what do I do!?" Itadori was excited.

Gojo laughed, "You don't have to do anything! Just do as I say and go with the flow!" He wiggled his arms as Itadori copied him.

Toji stared at them like they were the biggest idiots in the entire world he ever came across, "Fools." Just what did he get himself into?

"I know, right!?" (Name) giggled, looking at Stupid 1 and Stupid 2.

Once it was time to go meet the Kyoto students, Itadori was crammed in a small rectangular metal container as (name) decided to sit on it where the pink mummy dolls were as Gojo wheeled it to where everyone was whilst Toji kept his pace.

(Name) was excited to meet the Kyoto students for the first time, as she didn't get to attend the last exchange event.

"Sorry for the wait!!" Gojo shouted as (name) waved with a big smile on her face. The snow haired man halted to a skid in front of his students just as Toji appeared, surprising Mai and Kamo. "I was on a business trip overseas, so I will now handout souvenirs!"

"Huh?"

"Are you sure it's not jet lag?"

(Name) hopped down the container as Gojo handed out his pink dollies to the Kyoto students, who didn't really seem to like them but still accepted it out of curtesy.

"Okay, everyone from Kyoto gets this protective charm from a particular tribe. None for you, Utahime."

(Name) approached Megumi, Junpei and the others, patting them on the heads in greeting as they blushed at the contact, "Wah! It's been a while since I've seen you guys!" She turned to Junpei, "I hope you've been enjoying your time here, Junpei!"

Junpei blushed, scratching his cheek, "H-hai, sensei...!" (Name) cooed at him.

Gojo moved to the metal container, "And for everyone from Tokyo, we have this!" The lid snapped open with a loud thud as Itadori rose from inside, "Hey! Oh, Papi!"

"It's your departed friend, Itadori Yuji!" Gojo exclaimed with a grin.

The reaction they intended to get wasn't the one Itadori hoped for. Both Megumi and Nobara had horrified expressions as they didn't seem happy at all for his 'revival'."

Toji smirked, "I told you this ridiculous plan wouldn't work." He said.

Gojo huffed, before plastering a smile on his face, turning the cart to the Kyoto students, "Kyoto students! This is Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuji!!" Unfortunately, the Kyoto students were too enthralled by their gifts.

Behind them was Yaga and Gakuganji, "Sukuna's vessel!?" The old man had wide eyes, an angry look on his face. "What's the meaning of this?"

Gojo approached the old man casually, "Ah! Principal Gakuganji! I was worried you died from shock or something, old man." He chuckled, his tone a bit cold towards him.

(Name) smirked at Gakuganji about to say something when a voice spoke to her from behind, "Who are you? You're exactly my type of woman!" She turned around, seeing Todo stare at her with a blush on his face.

"Me?"(Name) pointed to herself.

Todo pointed to himself, "I don't think I've ever seen you around before, but I'm Aoi Todo, and you, are my type of woman!" He declared.

Toji and Gojo turned their heads simultaneously at Todo.

Mai narrowed her eyes at the (h/c)-haired female, noticing how pretty she was, "Tch, who the hell are you?"

Kamo didn't recognize the woman before him either but he did notice Toji Zenin, wondering what the black sheep of the Zenin clan was doing here.

Mechamaru and Momo could care less whilst Miwa was shocked her idol/crush was married!?

Before (name) could respond, Gojo sped walked towards them, wrapping an arm around his wife waist as Toji stood close to her, "This is our beloved wife, (Name)!" Gojo introduced, shocking the Kyoto students, especially Todo as he believed he found the woman of his type.

"Wife!? Hold on, you must be that woman they were talking about." Mai said, frowning. By they she meant the Zenin Clan.

Kamo recognized her by the name, a few years ago there was a marriage proposal and the three major clan heirs were chosen as the suitors. He was young at the time so they removed him as the female was older than him and the urgency to get her married was upmost important to the higher ups. Kamo observed the woman before him, realizing it was her.

(Name) scratched her cheek, "I didn't think I was that famous." She said, annoyed at how much people knew about her.

A malicious voice then appeared, startling everyone, "Oi! Keep your filthy human hands away from my Queen or I'll kill you." A mouth appeared on Itadori's face, shocking the people who didn't know Sukuna was able to pop out.

Itadori looked nervously at everyone, slapping his cheek, "A-ah—g-gomen....!"

(Name) facepalmed, "Sukuna, it amazes me how quick you pop out only when people talk about me."

Sukuna grunted, "Yeah, well, no one has to the right to put their hands on you other than me?"

"Not even my husband's?"

"I'll kill them." Sukuna was quick to retort before disappearing, making the (h/c)-haired female sigh.

After a momentary pause, Yaga then spoke after he brought Gojo in a chokehold, "Anyways, the Tokyo-Kyoto sister school exchange event will be held over two days. The first day is a group battle, the wacky cursed spirit exorcism race!"

(Name) had an amused expression, "Wacky? What kind of competition is that?"

Toji shrugged, smirking, "Who knows, but it must be a pretty weak competition if it's named like that."

Yaga glared at them before continuing, "The rules are simple. The first team to exorcise the second grade cursed spirit released in the designated area wins. Several third grade and lower cursed spirits will be released into the designated area, as well. If a winner is not decided by sundown, the team that exorcises the most wins. There are absolutely no other rules."

"Of course you're welcome to sabotage the others, but remember, you're all on the same side in the fight against the curses. This exchange event will allow you to learn about yourselves and your comrades through competition. Be sure not to kill other competitors or injure them beyond recovery. That's it! You're all dismissed until the event commences at noon!"

(Name) followed Itadori and the rest of the students, turning to Gojo and Toji, "I'll be with you in a bit." They nodded.

In the Tokyo team meeting, they were discussing plans and strategies, especially with a new person just added to their team. Of course, Itadori had improved a lot and the added bonus of him being physically fit.

"I don't know what he's been up to since he's been dead, only Gojo and (name)-sensei know that, but if everyone from Tokyo and Kyoto fought him at once without cursed energy, Itadori would win." Megumi vouched for him, making (name) coo as she pinched his cheeks.

"Aw, Megumi is rooting for Yuji!" Megumi fought a pink blush on his cheeks as an irk mark appeared, "Sensei...please stop." She chuckled, before looking at them seriously.

"There's something I have to tell you all." Everyone simmered down, noting the serious expression on (name)'s face, "The Kyoto Principal, Gakuganji, will order his students to kill Yuji during this competition."

Megumi, Itadori and the others widened their eyes in shock, "What!?"

(Name) nodded, "Now that Yuji has shown himself, Gakuganji will take the chance to still execute him because he doesn't want to risk Sukuna coming back. I wanted to let you all know beforehand, so be careful, okay?" They nodded.

With that, (name) left them, going back to Gojo and the others. In a room, the only ones present were Utahime, Junpei, Gojo and Toji. (Name) took a seat between both her husband's. It was quite amongst them till Utahime broke it.

"So what did you want?" She asked.

Gojo looked at her confused, a cup of tea in his hands, "Huh? Why are you mad?"

Utahime glanced at him, "I'm not mad, actually."

Gojo relaxed in his chair, "Right? I haven't done anything, after all. There's someone working with either a curse user or curses at jujutsu high."

Utahime gasped, "Impossible! A curse user might be one thing, but working with curses!?"

Toji and (name) listened with rapt attention. Though the only one who knew who the real traitor was, was (name) herself. She was internally debating whether she should tell them or not.

"A lot of them on that level have been popping up lately. They understand human speech, and they've formed a faction that's operating with a purpose. They might think they're just working with a curse user, but...I'd like to ask you to handle investigating those at Kyoto, Utahime."

Utahime frowned, "What would you do if I was the traitor?"

Gojo waved his hand, "No way. You're weak and you don't have the guts—" Utahime threw her cup at him which he quickly blocked with Infinity, "Scary! Hysterics won't win men, you know."

Utahime had an irk mark on her head. "Why you—-!"

(Name) looked down, contemplating. Maybe she can save Mechamaru AKA Kokichi Muta from being killed. It was worth a try. Maybe her technique can grant him a normal body, she didn't know the extents of her Mirror Reversal but it was worth a try.

A/n: hope you like!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

155K 5K 30
˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!𝑱𝑱𝑲 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 suddenly gets dragged to the Jujutsu Kaisen dimension. Her once normal lif...
237K 8.7K 58
y/n was a normal girl who lived a normal life. That is until she died and reincarnated into her favourite anime, jujutsu kaisen, as yuji Itadori's tw...
237K 7.7K 33
"𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲." ~In which a "normal" girl with a similar curse technique as Inumaki is met with a pretty rave...
144K 3K 30
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ y/n l/n starts a new life in Tokyo at jujutsu tech that's when she sees him, he stood across the s...