Y.R.N Migos

By childofquavoo

This is Young Rich Niggas , we winning winning.Quavo,Offset,and Takeoff were the richest muthaf*cka's in Atla... More

Can't Believe It
Bando
Handsome and Wealthy
Take Her
Pocket Rocket
Just Wait On It
Hit 'Em
Sneak Dissing
Fake Watch Busta
Fake Watch Busta
Wishy Washy
Lil Niggaz
Built Like Me
Guapo
Kidding Me
Real & Fake
Lingo
Pluggs
Payola
Trappin Dabbin
Glaw!
Peek A Boo
Origin !
Came To Party
Bricks
Str8 Drop
Broccoli
Fuck Nigga's
Add It Up
Smokin On
Paybackin'
New Book.
Paybackin' 2
Struggle
Paybackin' 3
Tha' YRN Family
Posted .
Posted .

Story I Tell

2.3K 54 3
By childofquavoo

Quavo POV

It all started in Gwinett County , Nawfside is what we called it.We moved the Dope and was getting Gwap back and forth.Offset Just got locked up,because his right hand man told on 'em.But soon as he get out,we gone buss some niggas!

I'm Quavious,Quavo from the migos.I just turned 20 like a couple months ago.I'm the unc of the group,plus im the oldest in this bitch.All a nigga want is Money,Bitches,and Gas.I'll rather be rich than famous!

Offset POV

I'm locked up,But I know my niggas Pistal P, and Bukie gon get me out.I got a son that's 6 years old.Yep,A bitch open their legs fa' me,early.Anyways when I get out Mill(right hand man) gon be dead.

My real name Kiari,Offset of the group.I'm the 2nd oldest,The best,and the thuggish one.Ima change foreal when I get out here.Im Richer Than Richie,and now all my bitches they miss me.

Takeoff

I don't fuck around with my money,if a nigga run up.I aint gon hesitate to buss ya'.All my niggas know I don't play with my shit.If something go wrong ima fix that shit.We be moving the pound,every day,night,and year.

Anyways, I'm Kirshnik,Takeoff of the group.Everbody say I look the oldest but I'm really the youngest.Im the one with the brains,I get ALL the bitches!I run Nawfside,the trap,and the hood.

Ahh, SHIT !! MIGOS IN THE BUILDING!! DJ DUREL GIVE 'EM HELL!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.8K 85
Inspired by "Workin Me" Quavo's Music Video ❄️
120K 2.7K 44
Go on with Yn in the path of love and breakups and life untill her uncle Kevin sends her to stay in Atlanta for an appearance with migos and falls...
116K 3.3K 61
For Orianna Williams, shit ain't a dream no more. #3 - Migos Copyright © 2017 by Jasmine B. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be...
46.4K 826 36
This is a love story about Quavo and London. In this story a millionaire model and a milionaire rapper meet and start to have feelings for each other...