𝗱𝗲𝗷𝗮 𝘃𝘂/𝗶𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂

By -D1V1N1TY-

ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ More

🕊
friends
fashion design course
confused return
unforgivable
cheese, banana muffins, and tea
otters and mochi
to you
efficiency
blank
touch therapy
fire and ice
awaken
mirai

letter of farewell

93 13 21
By -D1V1N1TY-

My favorite little lady, 

If I gave this to you, congrats! You got your quirk back!

If someone else gave it to you, congrats! That means I'm dead!

Okay, but seriously. 

You once asked me what we once were, and I guess, now it's finally time to tell you, considering I'm probably dead and all. If I'm not, just ignore everything else. Well, not everything. Just the parts concerning-

YOU GET WHAT I MEAN.

You were someone that sparked butterflies in me. Don't get me wrong, that effect has not dulled at all. I still get nervous and jumpy around you. 

We loved each other. Or, at least I hope you did. We were dating. And I guess in a way, we still are. Since we never officially broke up so, you know.

I'm rambling too much. I think I should get to the point of this whole thing. 

There's no way for you to get your memories back the intended way. They died with the villain that took them. But it doesn't matter to me! We can make new memories, better memories with our newly changed selves!

I won't deny this, though. 

Seeing you with that confused expression every time I showed you the slightest bit of affection makes my heart hurt. The mere memories of you make my heart ache so terribly, and I hope you know, I tried everything I could to get your memories back. 

There might be a way though. 

If Eri ever gets control of her quirk, she may be able to reverse you just enough to where you have them back.

I don't know how long that will take, or if it will even be possible, but please know that I will wait. 

I will wait for you as long as I need to. I will wait until the memory of you- of us, hurts me no longer. 

And then I want to spend the rest of my fucking life with you, Y/N L/N.

If you're going to kiss me after my ultimate confession of love, now is the time to do it.

Unless I'm dead.

I'll still wait for you in the underworld <3

Love forever and ever, 

Izuku :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 416 20
✧˖*°࿐ 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬) ⤷ 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐚�...
984K 38.8K 23
❝𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦...
1.2M 40.5K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
512K 36.9K 58
❝𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒❞ -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...