Nobility | ๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ! ๐™‰...

By SASUKESMISTRESS

[๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ] - Born into two separate yet noble clans of Konoha, [Name] finds herself balanci... More

PRE-NARUTO PRT I INTERLUDE
ONE | impending doom.
TWO | the photo.
FOUR | itachi's guilt. part i.
FIVE | itachi's guilt. part ii.
NARUTO PRT I INTERLUDE
SIX | the art of peer pressure.
SEVEN | a dysfunctional test.
EIGHT | the mystery of sakuras team.
NINE | the mission to the land of waves.
TEN | demon of the mist.
ELEVEN | battle for the bridge.
TWELVE | the bloom of a fighter.
THIRTEEN | a visit to the shrink
FOURTEEN | rookie 12.
FIFTEEN | let the chunins begin!
SIXTEEN | the forest of death
SEVENTEEN | the curse mark
EIGHTEEN | the tree stump.
NINETEEN | kabuto's proposition.
TWENTY | the preliminaries!
TWENTY ONE | the hyuga issue.
TWENTY TWO | picnics and promises
TWENTY THREE | the final rounds
TWENTY FOUR | konoha crush!
TWENTY FIVE | an unexpected visitor
TWENTY SIX | return of the morning mist.
TWENTY SEVEN | an encounter with itachi.
TWENTY EIGHT | an unresolved feud.
TWENTY NINE | rogue.
SHIPPUDEN INTERLUDE
THIRTY | homecoming
THIRTY ONE | the darkness that lurks.
THIRTY TWO | rescues & threats.
THIRTY THREE | a meeting with destiny.
THIRTY FOUR | the death of gaara
THIRTY FIVE | downfall.
THIRTY SIX | reunion.
THIRTY SEVEN | not who he seems.
THIRTY EIGHT | s-rank criminals.
LOST CHAPTER: ONE.
THIRTY NINE | gone.
FORTY | trust and truths.
FORTY ONE | forbid
FORTY TWO | search for the uchiha's
FORTY THREE | mangekyo.
FORTY FOUR | alliance.
LOST CHAPTER: TWO.
FORTY FIVE | countdown to demise
FORTY SIX | we only understand eachother.
FORTY SEVEN | battle of unraikyo
FORTY EIGHT | escapees
FORTY NINE | congratulations
FIFTY | hero of konoha
FIFTY ONE | kage summit eve
FIFTY TWO | long live.

THREE | a mothers love.

7.1K 280 81
By SASUKESMISTRESS

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

BEFORE NARUTO PART ONE —

╭────────────╮

[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE

Konoha Academy.

HIDDEN LEAF.

╰────────────╯

ANOTHER TWO YEARS LATER..

Another two years had passed in her life. Now at 7 years old, [Name] had been on the top of her classes for the past year & she began instilling traditional Uchiha training lessons with Shisui, who had been her babysitter when she was younger. It had been two years since she found out about her deceased brother Obito, the remembrance of the talk vividly instilled within her mind as she remembered that her mother wanted to tell her something afterward. Two years passed and she never got to hear what exactly her mother wanted to say and sometimes she dared to ask her about it and other times she dared not. But as she got older in those two years, she had begun to notice a weaker look in her mother. Had her mother been sick— she wondered.

"Earth to [Name]..?" She sat in her assigned seat in the class, Her vision became obstructed once the sight of blue eyes bore into hers. Naruto stood in front of her, a confused look on his face as he noticed his friend's constant zoning out. "A-Are you okay..?" There was something about today, it felt different to [Name]. She couldn't exactly figure out what it was, but it was something. Something that ached within her heart and caused her to lose focus today.

"Yeah." she simply said, avoiding his eye contact and looking over to the classroom click that was situated to the right of the room above the door. "Oh? School is done..?!" She shockingly said as she looked directly at Naruto. A grin perpetrated his face as he shook his head 'Yes.' "That's what I was trying to get your attention about..! Everyone is leaving ya know.." In fact, they were, about 4 people were left in the class.

[Name] noticed that Sasuke wasn't one of them, she found it subtly rude that he had left her & Naruto behind, but then again..Sasuke still wasn't a fan of Naruto even after two years of being around him increasingly more. "Let's gooo!!" Naruto cheered on, "We need!! to get some ramen!" Helping the girl collect the books into her satchel bag, he tried his best to rush her out of the class.

She wasn't so sure why he was in such a rush for Ichiraku's today. The shop would be open for many more hours, but she supposed it was because Naruto had waited all day for this and [Name] was just ever so slowly dragging the time away to it. "Ok. Ok!!" The two went dashing out the Academy, ignoring the yells of Iruka's pleas of them to stop running in the hall.

Running out the doors of the academy, [Name] hadn't gotten far when she suddenly caught glimpse of a flash before suddenly a much taller person was in front of her and she ran right into them. "Ow!" she whined out as she backed away from the impact, grasping her forehead as she felt the palms of their hands ruffled into her [H/C] hair. "[Name]." Shisui said to her, his usual tone wasn't evident in his voice today. She looked up and noticed her three clans member staring at her.

Itachi stood alongside Sasuke, who beforehand didn't have this look of misery in his eyes. Quite frankly the three of them all held this same miserable look, she was so confused. Naruto, who had long been at the gates of the Academy turned around to notice that his friend was no longer near him, but rather faced with the miserable looks of her clans members.

"[Name]..? Seriously what's going on..?" he said as he walked back towards her, wearily looking onwards to her clans members, she could only shrug in return before Shisui faced the Uzumaki and explained to him that family matters had happened at home and that [Name] was urgently needed at home. Something within her heart dropped upon those words as if she knew what he meant.

[Name] looked at Shisui suspiciously before he returned an unreadable expression to her. "Let's get you home quickly." He said, before flickering her & the two others away. And all Naruto could do was stare at the spot they had been in as they vanished into thin air, wondering what affairs the Uchiha's had going on that took her away from him at that moment.

All he could do was hope that [Name] would be ok.
━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮

Shisui's PERSPECTIVE

Mina Uchiha's Residence.

HIDDEN LEAF.

╰────────────╯

Death was a difficult ordeal to accept, but it was inevitable to happen to everyone. With an Uchiha, it could be inevitable sooner than expected.

Shisui had begun to notice a change physical within Mina, the woman he had viewed as a mother figure after the loss of his parents. He assumed that his constant babysitting of [Name] before her enrollment in the Academy was simply that she wanted to enjoy her youth while she could but he soon found it otherwise that it was something else. When in reality, her constant days out with Mikoto were actually hospital visits that Mikoto would guide her to.

He figured, [Name] was unaware of this, his suspicions becoming confirmed when Mina had pleaded with him not to tell [Name] until it was the time a few months back. He didn't realize.. she had meant so soon. Last week had been the first time he had saw the woman in a while due to his outside missions, and he was taken back by her deteriorating appearance she took on now, and he wondered..had [Name] noticed? Had she figured it out?

"Mom..? W-Whats going on.." The vivid number of people that stood in Mina's room at that moment had given it away, Sasuke & Itachi's parents were both there, Fugaku stood in the corner with his head hanging low, with Mikoto sitting by Mina's bedside as Mina laid in her bed weakly. Her hand reached out for her daughter, she whispered out her name weakly as strands of tears ran down her face. "I failed you.., both you & Obito..I couldn't..keep my promise..I'm sorry [Name].."

Shisui couldn't bear to see this, the young girl he viewed as his sister going through one of the most painful things an Uchiha or quite frankly anyone would have to go through. Shisui's hand rested on [Name]'s shoulder. "It's going to be okay.." he heard Mina say to [Name], he could sense her life force depleting. "Me, your father & your brother will be watching you from above.., cheering you on..I promise..I..love you.." And [Name] could hear the sound of her Mother's last breath being took. Her mother's grip weakened in her hand.

A complete silence took over within the room, a mourning silence between the five Uchiha's in the room. Then the sounds of [Name]'s wailing began and it echoed throughout the room of Uchiha's. There was a silence and all that could be heard from within that house was her, Fugaku was the first to exit the room as he couldn't bear much more, having been childhood friends with Mina alongside Mikoto, this had particularly got to him. "Come..on, boys.. let us leave her be for a bit..." Mikoto herself having been on the verge of tears from witnessing the death of her best friend.

The room emptied, Sasuke & Shisui were the only two that had stayed behind momentarily before Shisui gave one more glance to [Name] before walking out of the room with his head hanging low. Sasuke couldn't bring himself to it though, he found himself standing at the doorway as he watched his best friend cry into the arms of her mother, he had never seen her have this much upsetting emotion out of her before. Her cries quieted down for a moment as [Name] looked up from her mother.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Sasuke who stood near the door. "[Name]..I'm..sorry.." he said to her, she turned to him, her face riddled with tears. "[Name]—" Sasuke paused as he saw her eyes, eyes wide at the unusual color they took on. They weren't her normal [E/C] irises, they both had a tint of lavender within them, her pupils both having a singular black tomoe in them. "Y-Your eyes.."

She slowly reached a hand up to one of her eyes, feeling the pulsing veins from the side of her face. There was so much pain pulsing from her eyes as she reached up to them, [Name] winced at the pain as she felt her breathing grow heavier as she felt the pulsing veins on the other side of her face too. "W-Whats happening.." blurriness overtook her vision, the hyperventilating grew stronger as she grew into a panic, her tears streaming down her visibly.

Sasuke couldn't think straight at the moment, not sure what was going on with [Name], as he began to walk towards the door to get his Mother, he caught a glimpse of [Name] fainting & falling forward. Sasuke ran over to her quickly before she fully hit the floor, catching her just before the fall. The other Uchiha's came running back into the room due to the commotion, noticing the two youngest on the ground. "S-Something..happened to her eyes.." Sasuke frantically spoke, unaware that his best friend had awakened both of her clan's most prized possessions combined. ByakuSharingan.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮

[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE

Fugaku & Mikoto Uchiha's Residence.

HIDDEN LEAF.

╰────────────╯

It had been a week since the ordeal of [Name]'s mother's unexpected death & the events that followed quickly after. She had come to find out the natures of her origins in a letter her mother had written her a few hours before she passed away, detailing every single thing she hadn't told the girl while she was alive. Reviewing over the letter, she had discovered that both clans had agreed that they didn't want the public to know that [Name] was a Hyuga also. They believed it would potentially increase her chances of being a target to outside enemies if they found she belonged to two powerful clans & they could take advantage of this and possibly try to kidnap her, especially after the Kumo attack that lead to her father's sacrificial demise.

Within the letter, her mother had stated that [Name] would have the choice of staying with Sasuke's family or moving into the Hyuga compound. [Name] had chosen the first given choice stated, not entirely nor emotionally ready to be separated from the Uchiha's she had grown around. Staring down at the other contents of the letter, she felt the eyes of someone boring into her from the other side of the dining table. Inching the letter down from her face, Itachi sat directly across from her with a curious look in his eye, [Name] returned a blank stare his way before a soft smile appeared on his face.

They had both been home alone that day. Sasuke had been at school whilst Mikoto & Fugaku were off doing their usual errands and jobs of the day. She didn't mind having Itachi around, he wasn't one to badger her and he always seemed to know what to say within this past week to her. "Here. R-Read..it if you want to..I don't mind.." she said as she handed over the letter to him. "It's too sad for me.." she mumbled out as he schemed over the letter. His eyebrow rose as he read over a certain part of the letter before placing it down. "You don't want to stay with your other side of the family?" Itachi questioned as he handed it back to her, the girl shook her head in return. "I like it here..maybe..one day I will but.." she shrugged. "Not now.."

A few hours had passed before it was time to go pick up Sasuke, [Name] surprisingly asked to tag along with the older boy, which took him by surprise. She hadn't been outside in a few days, or at least outside the compound. Upon the two reaching the destination of the Academy, Sasuke had been surprised to see his brother alongside [Name]. The younger Uchiha had a handful of letters within his arms as he ran towards the two, [Name] wondered why he had all of them within his arms and if they were all addressed to him—

"These are for you..!" Sasuke said to the girl cheerfully, taking her by surprise as he handed them off to her. "Iruka & the class made these for you! We miss you..a lot.." Sasuke solemnly said, a frown beginning to display on his face as [Name] flipped through the cards from the class, stopping at Naruto's to notice the creativity he had put within his. A slight smile began to appear on her face at the considerate thought her class had put on for her. "Thank you..."

She had felt at nirvana that day, but hadn't seen forth of what would arrive to her in the coming weeks..

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
[AUTHORS NOTE] i have a bad habit of making ominous endings to each chapter 😕 like we getting all happy then i just gotta go and instill doubt in someone's mind 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 70 6
After leaving her last school in disgrace for a scandal the previous year, [Name] moves to Konoha to stay with her aunt's family to finish out her la...
402K 10.4K 64
Y/n Uchiha was the Youngest Sibling of Madara and Izuna. She was adopted by Madara after her parents died in the battle between the Senju and Uchi...
2.7K 34 65
With the death of his clan, Yuki Uchiha must now find a way to avenge them. Sasuke Uchiha, a close friend of his, also experienced the same tragedy...
53.4K 1.8K 52
Bonds either break or make us, true bonds are the ones who never break even if they are toxic and dosed in poison... Hira lives in Konoha with true...