ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ, ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟ...

Por ccvoiid

ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅꜱ ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʙᴇᴀᴄᴏɴ ʜɪʟʟꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ... Mais

.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [1]
01.| ꜰʀᴀʏᴇᴅ [2]
02.| ᴍᴏᴛᴇʟ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ [1]
03.| ᴍᴏᴛᴇʟ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ [2]
04.| ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ [1]
05.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ [1]
06.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ [2]
07.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ [1]
08.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ [2]
09.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ [3]
10.| ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴘᴀᴄᴛ [1]
11.| ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘꜱᴇ [1]
12.| ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀꜱ [1]
13.| ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀꜱ [2]
14.| ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɢᴏᴏᴅ [1]
15.| ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɢᴏᴏᴅ [2]
16.| ɢᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ [1]
17.| ɢᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ [2]
18.| ɪʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ [1]
19.| ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ [1]
20.| ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ [2]
21.| ʟᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ ᴠᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ [1]
22.| ᴇᴄʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ [1]
23.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏx ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ [1]
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!
24.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏx ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ [2]
25.| ᴅᴇ-ᴠᴏɪᴅ [1]
26.| ɪɴꜱᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ [1]
27.| ɪɴꜱᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ [2]
29.| ɪɴꜱᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ [4]
30.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪɴᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ [1]
31.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴏᴏɴ [1]
32.| 117 [1]
33.| 117 [2]
34.| ᴍᴜᴛᴇᴅ [1]
35.| ᴍᴜᴛᴇᴅ [2]
- ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ.
36.| ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡ [1]
37.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɴᴇꜰᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ [1]
38.| ɪ.ᴇ.ᴅ. [1]
39.| ᴏʀᴘʜᴀɴᴇᴅ [1]
40.| ᴏʀᴘʜᴀɴᴇᴅ [2]
41.| ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴɪᴢᴇᴅ [1]
42.| ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ [1]
43.| ᴀʙᴏᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [1]
44.| ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ [1]
45.| ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ [1]
46.| ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ [1]
47.| ᴘᴀʀᴀꜱᴏᴍɴɪᴀ [1]
48.| ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴄᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀꜱ [1]
49.| ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴄᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀꜱ [2]
50.| ʜᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ [1]
51.| ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ [1]
52.| ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ [2]
53.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪɴᴇʀ [1]
54.| ᴀ ᴛʏᴘɪᴄᴀʟ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ ꜱᴇꜱʜ [2]
55.| ᴀ ᴛʏᴘɪᴄᴀʟ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ ꜱᴇꜱʜ [3]
56.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ'ꜱ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
57.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ [1]
58.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ [2]
59.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ [3]
60.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ [4]
61.| ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [1]
62.| ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [2]
63.| ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [3]
64.| ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [4]
65.| ᴀɴᴜᴋ-ɪᴛᴇ [1]
66.| ᴀɴᴜᴋ-ɪᴛᴇ [2]
67.| ᴀɴᴜᴋ-ɪᴛᴇ [3]
68.| ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ [1]
69.| ᴛʀɪʙʀɪᴅ [1]
70.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ [1]
71.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ [2]

28.| ɪɴꜱᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ [3]

1.1K 23 7
Por ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT.
   [28]. Insatiable.
   [PART THREE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

WHEN IT CAME TO making decisions, Hope was somewhat quick to choose. She was always sure that she chose the right thing. Like when she chose to jump into the Malivore pit, or when she chose not to tell anyone she was back, or even when she chose the twins over Lucas. But tonight stumbled her reign of good decisions, or at least that's what she thought.

Hope was now roaming the school's halls as she tried to find the others. It was pretty hard to find them considering the fact that everything looked and felt so different.

"Hope."

Hope's head snaps in the direction of the voice, only to find no one there.

"Hope..."

It calls out again. But now the voice was matched with a face. Hope turns to see Lucas, and just like that everything around them disappeared. It was dark and cold. Foggy too.

"Am I dreaming again...?" Hope questions as she looks around.

Lucas shakes his head. "I don't have that much time to explain—"

"Explain what?"

"It's S—Hope." As if they were on the phone and had just lost signal, Lucas' voice cut off. "You need to leave, find your friends, Hope. You need to find your friends."

Hope shakes her head. "No, i'm here to help you."

And there goes the answer to the question everyone was wondering about. Hope chose Lucas.

It was as if Lucas was going to say another word, but before he was even able to. The Nephilim just disappeared. And with that, Hope snaps back into reality as she hears her name being called.

"Hope! Hello...earth to Hope?" Lizzie snaps her fingers in the Tribrid's face.

Coming back to reality, Hope looks up, she then looks around. She realizes she was still in the halls of the boarding school.

"Are you okay?" Josie questions.

Hope simply nods. "Y-yeah. I'm fine. Um... can you give me a second?"

Lizzie narrows her eyes. "Sure, we're going to continue looking for Lucas. Meet us by the Old Mill."

"Yeah— sure," Hope says.

Once the twins walked away; Hope pulls her phone out of her pocket before dialing in Scott's number.

The werewolf quickly answered. "Hope! Hey! Where are you? Kind of just disappeared mid-battle."

"I'm at the boarding school..." Hope replies. "Listen, i'm really sorry I couldn't be there to help save Lydia. But at least we found her, right?"

The line goes silent.

Hope's brows furrowed. "Right...?"

Scott clears his throat. "Um... we haven't, we haven't found her yet? You know that."

Hope awkwardly chuckles. "Yes, we did? Remember? We fought the Oni off while you and Stiles went to go find her? At Camp Oak Creek.

"Hope... that never h—." The phone was snatched from Hope's hand.

The Tribrid turns around to see Lucas who was holding onto her phone. "Way to spoil my big announcement, Scott." he snarks before he hangs up the phone and throws it onto the ground.

"Lucas..."

Lucas tilts his head. "I'm surprised it worked. Or that you even came," he says as he begins to slowly walk up towards her.

Usually, Hope would begin to back up, but something told her not to.

"You're so predictable Hope." Lucas laughs. "You'd do anything to save me. You make it so easy."

Hope stays silent.

Lucas continues walking towards her. "But here's the thing... I'd do anything for payback." he snarks.

His eyes glowed yellow, which was unusual considering the fact that they had been red the last time they were with another. Before Hope even had a chance to react to what was going on, she was thrown against the locker: her throat in his grasps as she tried gasping for air.

"Because of you, my brother killed me," Lucas says through gritted teeth. "My soul was smited from my body. Then you had the nerve to walk through hell, as if if you cared for me."

Hope tries to speak but it was muffled.

"It's your turn to suffer." Lucas whispers, still holding onto her tightly, he bangs her head onto the wall before throwing her across the floor. "Do you know what it's like to burn in hell? Do you know how slow time passes there? Just an hour is over 3000 days for us. That was over a million days of me burning! Reliving my death over and over!"

Hope tries to stand but Lucas just uses his telekinesis to push her back down to the floor.

Lucas chuckles. "No sorry?"

"You were going to kill- kill everyone! You did kill everyone!" Hope manages to shout. "You're the reason I'm fully Tribrid. Did you forget?"

Lucas rolls his eyes. "Don't be so dramatic. Killing you was never my plan. Hope, I needed you to be Tribrid. Because you were then at your fullest power. And you and I, we could've been unstoppable." he tells her. "The world would've kneeled for us. You and I would've been the gods!"

"Gods don't kill their own." Hope spat. "And I would never kill people for fun. I wouldn't have helped you."

Lucas' jaw clenches, he tilts his head. "Right. Because Hope Mikaelson just has to save everyone. Hate to say it, but when the world thinks of the Mikaelson name they don't visualize you all as heroes. They see you as what you truly are: monsters."

And those words clearly hurt Hope. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you ruined my life." Lucas was now in front of her.

The Nephilim pulls her up by the neck only to punch her down. Just as he was going to throw another punch, Hope quickly casts a spell, breaking his arm just as Josie did to Ethan. Lucas shouts out in pain giving Hope time to run out of the school. Lucas huffs, he snaps his bones back into place and runs after her as he healed.

The boy was now in the middle of the field, he was looking around, waiting for Hope to show. His hearing locks on a heartbeat. He quickly turns around to see Hope who was coming after him. Once she was at arm's length, he grabs her arm tightly, he turns her, and tightly, wraps his arm around her neck.

"You can't win this fight," Lucas whispers as her body was in his grasp. He begins to apply pressure, making it difficult for her to breathe. "Hope you got to say goodbye to your friends."

Just as Hope's eyes began to slowly shut: Lucas' body collapses to the ground. Hope gasps for air, she drops to the ground and holds onto her neck. She looks up to see Brooklyn and Josie both walking towards her. But the girls run towards Hope to help her up from the ground.

A smile of disbelief washes over Hope's face.

Brooklyn smiles as well. "Hi, Hope."

"Brooklyn..." Hope smiles, she pulls her into a hug.

Brooklyn was taken back by Hope's sudden interest in being affectionate towards her, but of course, she hugs Hope back.

"I would say good to see you but... I'm really wishing it was under different circumstances." Brooklyn chuckles, she looks over at Lucas. "Deja vu."

Hope huffs. "Yeah... Deja vú."

"Come on." Josie brings them back to the subject of psychotic Lucas still unconscious. "Let's get him into the cells before he wakes up. Dad and everyone else is waiting there."

Hope nods. "Yeah... let's go."

But even though Lucas was caught, something told Hope, this was just the beginning.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

119K 3.3K 27
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴...
32.4K 908 17
#1 in Ryan Clarke! When Hope's search for answers leads her back in time, she finds herself with an unlikely companion and a quest to fulfill. So as...
42.8K 1.1K 36
"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜.𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒...
121K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...