𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢...

By TomHollandstan18

Imagines including you and characters from shadowhunters. This book also contains short stories with other ch... More

𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤)
𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺)
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴 (𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦)
𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦)
𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 (𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥)
𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺)
𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭)
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘦 (𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦? (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 (𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘞𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 (𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤)
𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 (𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤)
𝘝𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯 (𝘑𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢)
𝘠𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘯 (𝘙𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘶𝘮
𝘉𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘐𝘧 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 (𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 (𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘉𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 (𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘉𝘪𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘰 (𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 (𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘛𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺 (𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 (𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘔𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘈𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘯 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘜𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)

𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)

273 8 2
By TomHollandstan18

A/N- hey besties it's been a while, but here's another imagine because my creativity is kind of back I guess, so here you go and I hope you enjoy. This is also a GXG imagine, but hopefully I will be making more soon :)

Your POV
I had had the most exhausting day ever. Training was tiring as always, but worst of all, I had a meeting with the clave and they wouldn't get off my back about everything. Izzy was always more calm in situations like that, most likely because she was used to it, but I was definitely not.

Apparently, all their problems were my fault. I assumed it was because there was no one else they could blame as I usually didn't say anything back to them, but it didn't make it any less tiring.

When I got to my room, I threw open the door and ran to my bed. I slumped down onto it and just stared up at the ceiling. Not much could make me happy at the moment, except...

"y/n? Are you in there?" A voice said coming from the opposite side of the door. I knew the voice instantly, it was Isabelle.

"Come in!" I call to her in a mildly unhappy tone. Not because she was here, but because of my stressful day.

I jump up from my bed and run over to Izzy as she walks in. I throw my arms around her and pull her in to a tight hug.

"Wow," she says surprised. "What's up with you?"

I pull my arms away from her and look at her face. "I've had the worst day ever Izzy. I hate the clave so much." I sigh.

"Well I'm here for you now. What do you need?" She asks instantly, stroking her finger across my cheek bone.

"I don't know, maybe some food or something." I reply quietly.

"Well I'll make you food. I'm always here for you y/n." She leans forward and placed a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Wait," I say as I watch her leave my room. "Can I cook with you?"

She turns around and smiles. "Of course!"

I was a little afraid to have her cook me food as everyone in the institute knows she can't cook to save her life. Yes, maybe she can fight and look hot doing it, but she definitely cannot cook, but not everyone is perfect.

I strolled towards her and held onto her hand that she was holding out for me. The two of us walk into towards the kitchen together, but as we walk there, I see Alec. He was the consul of the clave, but he was Izzy's brother, so he was nice.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't at the clave meeting earlier, I had so much work to do." He said a little out of breath. He must have been running. "I heard what they were saying to you and I'm so sorry, I understand how that feels. When I see them tomorrow I will talk to them. Don't worry y/n, they want talk to you like that again." He says and then gives me a quick hug before leaving.

"What were they saying to you babe?" Izzy asks when Alec had walked off.

"I don't really want to talk about it, but they were just practically blaming all their problems on me. It was exhausting." I sigh again.

"Well that's what I'm here for. Now let's go and make some food." She says to me gently and takes my hand again to lead me to the kitchen.

"What food shall we make?" She asks, looking around at all the food ingredients.

"How about a pizza?" I say to her because the first thing I laid my eyes on was pizza dough ingredients.

"Let's do it!" She replies enthusiastically.
Izzy walks over and grabs the flour, olive oil, salt and all the other required ingredients.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea I thought to myself, maybe Izzy could cook.

I helped her roll out the dough once she had mixed all the ingredients. The process was pretty messy as there were ingredients all over the kitchen, and our faces.

Once the pizza ingredients were on the dough, Izzy had placed it in the oven and then walked back over to me, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

Izzy jumped up onto the counter and sat down beside me. She wrapped one of her arms around my shoulder and held onto me tightly. "Who was horrible to you?" She asked. "I'll kill them one by one."

"You don't need to do that Iz." I laugh in reply.

When the pizza was ready, we walked over to the oven and took the pizza out, placing it on a plate. Surprisingly it wasn't burnt and looked pretty appetising.

"See, I can cook." Izzy smiled as she picked up a slice after me.

We both look at the pizza and then take a bite. The second the pizza was in my mouth I wanted to gag. I spat the food out of my mouth and into the bin.

"I love you Isabelle, but you cannot cook." I tell her, the taste of the food still lingering in my mouth.

"It's not that bad." She replies.

"It is that bad. Well how about we order a pizza instead?"

"Yeah that's a good idea."

When the pizza arrives, me and Izzy both sit on my bed and watch a movie. She rests her head on my shoulder, her arm wrapped around my body and her hand linked with mine.

When I said before that not everyone is perfect, I was wrong. Maybe Isabelle couldn't cook, but to me, she was the most perfect person I had ever met.

"Thank you Izzy, I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend." I whisper to her.

"I'm always here for you y/n," she whispers back. I love you."

"I love you more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 142 19
Disclaimer: I do not own Shadowhunters, its character and plot. I only own Alyssa and her plot.
2K 111 12
A series of one-shots about some first things Magnus and Alec experience together, which together create a journey of Malec from meeting each other...
8.9K 290 19
Just some malec oneshot, no angst because I can't handle the pain myself and no smut because I don't know how to write it, maybe a tiny bit of kinks...
56.1K 1.4K 26
𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 �...