Himiko's Love Spell (Saioma :...

By famousketchup

Description: Shuichi goes out to the store for his uncle and encounters Himiko at the front of the store with... More

Not a chapter but its something Ig.
Test Subject
A nerve racking first day of school.
Kokichi and Shuichi's school incedent.
Kokichi's card! :0
movie day!
Welcome back Shuichi!
The coincidence.

"Way to ruin the moment, ass hole!"

326 6 24
By famousketchup

I was sitting at the table with my uncle. We were just having a normal conversation.
————
"So Shuichi, how are you and Kokichi doing?" He asked with all of a sudden.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a puzzled face.

"Are you two dating?" He asked.

"Oh uh... " I hesitated to answer.

"Well if you are, I've known you were gay for a long time" he giggled.

"Wha......? HOW?" I asked him, shocked.

"As if it wasn't obvious" he giggled.

"You blushed when Kokichi looked at you, or even touched you." He began.

"Secondly, I have never seen you eye a girl like you eyed Kokichi." He explained.

"And lastly, when you were little, you told me that you had a crush on one of your classmates. Specifically, a male classmate. So in conclusion, it's quite obvious you're gay, but I support you fully." He finally finished.

I was completely shocked.
"No wonder he was a detective..." I thought to myself

My uncle then walked over and hugged me.

I didn't notice but, I had started crying.

Was I sad? No!
Was I happy? Yes!
I was happy he supported me. It made me feel valid.

I returned the hug and we stood like that for a solid 20 seconds.

"Th... Thankyou Uncle Saihara." I thanked him as I wiped my tears and smiled cheerfully.

"You're welcome." He replied with a smile.

"And also, I know you've been calling me that for awhile but you can just call me Uncle Hideki. Or if you want, just continue calling me Uncle Saihara. I don't mind." He said out of the blue.

"O-okay.." I replied awkwardly.

I suddenly got out of my chair.

"Hey Uncle Hideki, I'm gonna go visit Kokichi. Alright?" I said, waiting for his approval.

"Oh alright, stay safe. And be back by 11:00pm at latest." He replied.

"Oh okay, goodbye!" I yelled as I walked out of the front door.

I then walked to the park that Kokichi (I assume) is always at.

*at the park*

I arrived to the park and there I saw.
Kokichi hanging upside down on the monkey bars.

He saw me so he climbed down.
It looked complicated.

Now was the moment I tell him how I really feel. I'm so nervous but what else *can* I do?... well, here goes nothing...

So then, I walked over to Kokichi, nervous as can be.

My heart was beating rapidly, and my hands were shaking slightly.

Kokichi ran to me as fast as he could and hugged me tightly.

"Hi Shuichi!!!!" He yelled joyfully.

"Oh uh... hey!" I returned his hello.

Uh... here goes nothing..

"I need to say something um... I-I.... Uh.... I like... uhhh..."

Crap! I don't know what to say! This is so awkward! Think Shuichi think!

"Uh... I like hanging out with you. I appreciate you Kokichi.." I finished awkwardly.

Kokichi tried to stop himself from laughing.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Shuichi, what's wrong? Hm? What's wrong Shu? Why are you stuttering over your lines? Huh?" He laughed while questioning me at the
same time.

"U-uhm... it's nothing." I lied while fake laughing to make it less awkward.

"You sure? Cuz I know you like meeeeeeeeeee!" He teased.

"U-uhm..." that was all I could really reply with.🗿

Maybe love confessions just aren't for me. I'll tell him later tonight.

So then, I decided to quickly change the topic without him noticing.

"Im telling you, it's nothing. Anyway, what would you like to do today?" I asked, quickly changing the topic.

"Wait wait wait! Did you read the note?" Kokichi asked, attempting to keep the previous topic up.

"Oh uhm... yeah." I answered.

"So, do you feel the same way or noooot?! I don't have a millennia to wait for your response!" Kokichi asked with an annoyed tone.

"Oh well uh... I love you more than anything Kokichi. You are just wonderful. I don't know what I would do without you." I replied, smiling brightly.

Kokichi had tears slowly forming in his eyes, he was smiling brightly.

He then realized he was crying and immediately changed his mood.

"Ahahahaha! You thought I was crying!!" He laughed.

"Kokichi, you don't have to lie about yourself anymore." I said out of nowhere.

"Eh? You think *I* Kokichi Oma, would lie about myself?" He began. "What a bold, bold assumption." He laughed, trying to hide the fact that I was right.

"Anyway, the point is that, I don't think there is anyone I love more than you." I grinned.

Kokichi blushed but hid it with a soft chuckle.

"Neeheehee! I love you to Shuichi. About time you tell me!" He laughed while getting closer to me.

I slowly backed up, knowing what he was capable of doing.

He then grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

I blushed because of how close we were.

Our faces were so close together.

We were less than an inch apart.

I didn't know what to do in this position..

I don't know who made the art 😕
Pls someone tell me. I want to properly credit them.

And then all of a sudden, Kokichi kissed me on the cheek.

I kissed him back on the lips and smiled.

I then leaned back up and hugged him tightly.

I cant believe this is actually happening! I'm so happy. I don't think I've stopped smiling since I got here.

Kokichi hugged me back even tighter.

"Holy crap! He's *too* good at hugging!"

"K-kokichi, I-I... I cant breathe!" I shouted, struggling to speak.

"Sorry Shu! Hahaha!" He laughed.

I laughed with him.

And then all of a sudden-

"Hey, what are you two love birds doing out here?" Fin asked, as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Way to kill the mood, ass hole!" Kokichi yelled angrily at Fin.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" Fin apologized aggressively.

"Kokichi, please don't be so rude! He didn't mean to ruin the mood." I scolded Kokichi.

Rhyme not intended💀)

"Fine." Kokichi replied with a whine.

"So... should I come back later or, are we cool?" Fin asked Kokichi.

"Stay. I don't care." He replied with attitude.

"O-okay." Fin stuttered nervously.

Fin walked over to me nervously.

"Hey what are you two planning to do today? Also, I'm sorry for interrupting. I didn't know you guys having a cute moment." Fin stated.

"Oh uh I actually don't know. And also, I accept your apology. And I'm sorry for Kokichi's attitude. Trust me, he's nicer if he knows you well." I answered Fin with a (probably permanent) smile.

"Oh alright. anyway, I'm going to head to the arcade with Miu and Kaede. So come to the arcade if you wanna talk to me."

And just as Fin said that, he walked away.

I started to think for a moment..

What should we do?...

Maybe we could go to a restaurant!
Or maybe... to the movie theater?
Or maybe, I can just ask him what he wants to do.

"Hey Kokichi," I began "what would you like to do today?" After I asked, he looked at me.

"Ooo! Ooo! Can we go to your house?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Oh haha, sure!" I replied with the exact energy he gave off.

So then, the two of us walked hand and hand, to my house.

After walking for about 10 minutes, we both arrived at the front door of my house.

I walked in and held the door open for Kokichi.

Kokichi walked in with a smile, flattered that I opened the door for him.

My uncle then eyed the two of us. Analyzing our behavior and putting pieces together.

He then smiled and said "hey love bugs! How are you?"

"Uncle Hideki!" I replied with a blush on my face.

"Neeheehee! Hey mr. Saihara!" Kokichi cheered.

"Hello Kokichi. How's my boy treating you? Is he treating you nice?" He asked Kokichi, giving me a weird look.

"Yeah!" Kokichi replied.

"Good." Uncle Hideki said out of nowhere.

I then gulped deeply and started sweating nervously.

Why is he acting so different? 🗿

"Anyways, you two have fun. Okay?" My uncle Hideki said as he hid his face with a new book he got at the Library.

"Alright" I replied as I walked off with a smile.

"Okay!" Kokichi also answered as he walked behind me.
——-
That concludes chapter 5!

I'm sorry it was bad. I had no good ideas 😕

Anyways, I know this was kinda cringey but I'm trying. Thankyou for reading!

🌸🌸🌸
       💗
💗
      💗
💗
     💗
💗
🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 164 21
Heres a new KokichiXShuichi story~ Tbh...this was supposed to be a different shipping, but I couldn't stop thinking about the idea of Kokichi, of all...
22.8K 453 10
Why go simple if COMPLICATED is an option too?!?! Shuichi Saihara is in love with his friend and classmate Kokichi Ouma. Sadly, besides having the cu...
19.6K 718 21
"Have you heard of Shuichi Saihara of the flower shop next door? He might be cute, but he is such a crybaby! I also heard that he talks to flowers, i...
2K 55 15
''𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘪, 𝘏𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘰, 𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘰....𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦.....................𝘬𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪? , 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦?'' 𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙖�...