Make Her Feel What Love Is Li...

Από Maahi1066

We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university... Περισσότερα

~Basic information~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45- Epilogue.

Chapter 43

714 24 1
Από Maahi1066

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

      Life changes when we don't expect it to change.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Rajvir's POV~

Days passed by, but nothing changed.

After that night, I couldn't find Ishita anywhere. Did she left me? This was the only question in my mind, which was left unanswered.

I checked the security cameras too, but there was everything black, indicating that the security cameras were broken.

Was she kidnapped? Was she forced to go with someone? Was she acting perhaps that she was drunk?

These questions weren't leaving my mind. I had locked myself in our room, & didn't came out for 2 days.

Yes it's been fricking 2 days, since I have seen her, since I have touched her, since I have kissed her pink plump lips, since I have cuddled with her. She can't even imagine how much I am missing her. I just pray to God that wherever she is, she is safe.

I have hired multiple detectives to search where she is, but nothing is working. Riddhi, Raghav, mom, Myra & Sritish are worried as well as me. & always try to come in my room, or make me eat something. But, I don't move, or blink, or cry. It's like I am numb. I don't feel anything, but, guilty & pain. Guilty for leaving her out there on the street not even knowing that she was confessing her love to me, & then again for leaving her to drink water. I should have just carried her with me! & Pain... Pain is of that I can't hug her... Cuddle with her.. kiss her... Tell her how much I love her, & ask for her forgiveness...

I... I don't know if I will be able to survive if she doesn't comes..

As I was drowned in my thoughts, there was a soft knock on the door. I didn't reply, the person entered.

"Beta, you haven't ate anything since 2 days. It will effect your health." Mom said, & sat across from me. I was sitting on the floor, surrounded by Ishita's photos, & one of her photo, I had clutched it close to my heart. Photos. These were the only thing that were keeping me alive.

"You know right that if you don't eat you will be weak? Ishita will be angry on us, if she gets to know that you weren't eating at all. & Do you wants us to be scolded by her? Do you want to be scolded by her? Tell me, bacha."

She was right. I shouldn't be weak, & I should find her too. I can't depend on the stupid detectives.

"You are right" I said, which came out as a whisper, but hear able.

"That's my boy, now go get fresh & come down for dinner." She said, & smiled a bit. I just nodded my head, as she walked out of my room.

I stood up from my sitting position, & picked all the photos.

I kept all the photos in the bedside drawer, & sighed.

Where are you Ishita? With that thought I went inside the bathroom for a quick shower.

___________

Ishita's POV~

It's been 2 days since I ate anything... These people hit me mercilessly.. I don't think I will be able to survive anymore... I don't know what these people want, I don't even know who they are! When I ask them, they tell me to shut up & that I am a slut, whore, bitch...

I don't even know how I end up here...

I remember being drunk...

Flashback-- 2 days before.

I felt someone carrying me, but my eye lids were too heavy to be open. I struggled to open them, but no use. At last I gave up, & fell into the unconscious world.

I jolted up & looked who the hell splashed water on me. I looked at the 3 manics, who were laughing non-stop. These people are creepy..

I tried to bring my hands to my face to wipe the water, but no use, they were tied with a thick rope, which made my wrist pain & make it turn into blue colour.

Why was I here? Who are they? Did I do something while I was drunk? Where is Rajvir? Why hasn't he come yet to rescue me? Does he even miss me? Why-

I came out of my thoughts, when I heard a loud bang, indicating some evil person had entered the room.

As he came nearer, the lights went off. Why did they off the lights?

"W-who a-are yo-you..?" I took all my courage, & confidence to ask that question, which came out in a stutter. I cursed myself for shuttering.

"Bitch, I am someone you know. I am someone who you know that hates you limitlessly. The moment I saw you, I wanted to kill you. But I couldn't, why? That's a story for another time. While you are in here, you will repent for the things you have done." The unknown man said. This voice is familiar...

"Oh slut, don't jump to the conclusions. The day you get to know who I am, that day will be the last day you will breath. Mark my words."

He said, & the footsteps were heard of going far away from me. Then the loud slam of the door, & the lights went on again.

The 3 manics came slowly yet dangerously towards me. One had a knife in his hand, one had leather belt, & one had a heated rod.

I looked at them terrified. What are they going to do to me?!

"AAAAAAAA" I screamed my lungs out, when the heated rod touched my arm.

"P-pleas-e..." I whispered, when the knife was pressed inside my skin, deep.

All that was heard was my screams. & There was no one to help me. I fell into the world of unconscious once again, when they was a tight slap slammed across my face.

________

Flashback ended-- Present.

That is what's happening to me everyday. Even thinking about it makes me shiver. I hate myself for getting myself in this situation. I hate myself for drinking, while not thinking properly.

I hate myself! That's all I can do now...

Rajvir has no idea where I am.. nor I know where I am..

I didn't see that familiar-voice man again. But, his words left a deep hypertension for me. Am I going to die?

Deep in thoughts, I didn't even realise when the door was opened & closed. I saw a man coming towards me, in a tuxedo.

Again they are going to hurt me..

I looked up at him. He looked different to me, I didn't see him, he isn't the one of those people who torture me... Or maybe he is a new one to torture me... But he isn't built...

"Hey." The unknown guy said. I didn't reply as I didn't have any energy, after all I had been hungry from about 2 days. Instead I just stared at him, struggling to keep my eyes open.

"I have bought you some food to eat. John bring it in." The unknown man said, & a tall built man who used to torture me, came in. I wanted to go away from that torturer, but I was tied to a wooden chair, which was not letting me me to move away from the monster, (torturer).

The John named guy bought alot of delicious food inside (A/n: imagine all your favourite food here) with other two men following him.

The unknown man took a dish & placed it on the front table, which was placed in front of me.

"I will give you food, if you do one thing for me." The unknown man said, & sat down on a chair beside me.

I knew he wouldn't be nice!

I just stared at him in return with a "duh" look. He looked angry now, since his face was getting red, as he stood up & slapped me, causing me to choke some blood. He doesn't look built, but he is built.

"Don't you dare give me that look which says you just don't care. I will give you food, if you divorce Rajvir. & Never show your face in front of him again." The unknown man said. I snapped my head from the floor to his face, & scoffed. Divorce? Rajvir? Not gonna happen.

I took my all energy, & said slowly yet dangerously, "From the start I wasn't the one who was after him. He was after me. Even if I divorce him, he will come after me. He will kill all those people who come between him & I. & I am very sure that right now he is missing me, & is trying hard to find where I am. I don't know why I was bought here, & then tortured mercilessly, but all I know for now is, Rajvir will forever be mine, & therefore I am his. For now, forever, & even in the heaven, we will be together. No one can separate us!" I said everything in one breath & coughed again. The unknown man's eyes softened when I said I was being tortured mercilessly, but then darkened when I said, that Rajvir & I are forever together.

"You will divorce him. There is no other option. & Will come with me." The unknown man said, & stared in my eyes directly while saying each word.

For the second time in this day, I scoffed again.

I then said in a whispered tone, "I won't come with you. & I will not divorce him. I say again. I. Will. Not. Divorce. Him." I said through my gritted teeth.

He then smiled & said, "You were not his, but mine." & Looked at John.

"Do. Not. Touch. Her. Otherwise I will cut your heads off your bodies." He said, & kissed my forehead & left.

John then called some maid, & that maid untied me, & helped me to sit properly. John & the other two of his men then left.

"Hi, I am Ella." The maid said, & smiled a bit at me. I just nodded at her.

*
"I know it's not your fault, but your aunt's." Ella said, while making me eat.

I looked confused at her. I have an aunt? As far as I remember... I don't have any aunts...

"Yes, your aunt. But, it's not my place to tell you. For now, all I can tell you is to stay strong." She said, & smiled warmly at me.

I slightly nodded. She helped me in eating the food, after I was done, she combed my hair gently, & made me dress in a light blue colour skirt-dress.  It was really pretty to be honest, it came just below my knees.

She then did a quick make-up, & clapped her hands indicating it was finally done. She gave me a hand mirror, & I looked myself in it. I would be lying if I say, the dress was not matching with the makeup & all.

She then made me wear blue heels, that had shiny effect on them.

"Now you are ready to meet him." Ella said, & looked at her again confused.

Who was I gonna meet?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

274K 8.7K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
439K 28.3K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
229K 8.2K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
LOVING HIM |✓ Από ❤️

Ρομαντική

136K 13.2K 103
~KaranxPreeta She was in love with him. But, He was still in love with his ex. . . But what happens when they both will be tied together in a marria...