Steve Rogers Love and Tony St...

By DakotaNee

Talia Stark used to love her life when she was younger. she had loving parents, an I've protective big brothe... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 2

205 6 1
By DakotaNee

Just 2 weeks after I found out I could control the earth element which is what we are calling it now along with the Water element. Dad thinks I will one day soon be able to control all elements of the world. Earth, Water, Fire and Air. But I don't think it will. I can feel this other power, its strong, I know it, and beyond dangerous. But I haven't told him this along with anyone else really. But 2 weeks after I found out I could control Earth and Nature, I found another power.

It was when I was walking home from school by myself. Tony was sick today so I went by myself. I got picked on by these 3 girls. Raven, Katie and Faith. They said that I was nothing, and I wasn't really a Stark since I am not in college like Tony. I can be I just don't want to be. But she said foul names which made me mad, I wanted wanted to punch her and he friends but I knew I would loose. I was so mad, when I got home I didn't even acknowledge mom, dad and Tony. I went out to the backyard, the words that they all said repeated in my head. Your a fake, you don't deserve the title of a Stark, go kill yourself already, no one cares about you its all fake. YOUR FAKE!!!

I screamed and my hands went out and shot fire at the forest. All I saw was red. I felt hot, to hot to be normal. "NOOO!!" I screamed as I fell to my knees, fire stopped shooting out of my hands. I felt my body cool down when I felt normal I felt arms wrap around me. I realized they were my fathers. "Talia, stay awake, baby." He said to me. I shake my head, my eyes drooping and darkness overcame me.

When I woke up again I saw my family. They all rushed forward. "Seems like you can control fire." Tony says sarcastically. I chuckled. "What made you so mad darling?" Mom said as she grabbed my hand, I shook my head. "Please Talia." Tony said, I sighed as I looked at him. "They sad that I am a fake Stark because I am just in 7th grade and you are in collage, they said that no one cares for me, I don't deserve the title of a Stark. And t-to kill myself."

Tears fell down my face as they all gasped. "Oh Baby we love you, you are a true Stark. Your not fake sweetie you are just as much of a Stark as you father, Tony and I." I nod smiling a little, as they all hug me.

A year later I am now 12 years old. I can control Earth/Nature, Water, and Fire. I also found out that water helps me heal faster. I was upset and outside, my family were all out, I stayed home because I didn't feel good and now I feel lonely. They will be back later tonight. We just went to a funeral, my grandmother just died. My mom's mother.

Her mom died of old age. I was close with her she was the second person I would go to if my father wasn't around. She lived down the street from us with our grandfather. I needed to be alone so I didn't go to the after thing which was today. Tears roll down my eyes as I think of her. Then the still day turns windy, the more I cried the winder it got.

I was now sobbing, rain started to pour down getting me soaked in a second. I realized I was controlling the rain and wind. When I calmed down a little bit to just silent tears running down my face the rain stopped but the wind didn't. When my family got home they saw me outside and sat next to me. "The weather said it wasn't supposed to rain or be windy." My mother said.

"Well technically they aren't 100% correct either." Tony said. "That's because I am controlling the wind." I whispered but they all heard me. "It wasn't supposed to rain but I made it rain anyways." I whispered again. "A new power." I nod slowly at my father. "Yup new power." I said through the tears. "So Elements of the earth." I shake my head, "I have another one." I say to him.

"How do you know?" "Because I feel it." "Do you know what it is?" I shake my head, "It's dark, very dark and dangerous. I don't want it to ever come out." I whispered. "Well I can help you train." I shake my head, "I don't want you to get hurt. Any of you." I wipe my tears. "All I know is that I am going to be even more dangerous then I already am." I say then sniff.

Their arms were around me which made me feel a little better. "I should have stayed with you." My mother says, I shake my head, "No she was your mother, I was fine." "Still. I should have." Tony said, "It's the past. Let it go please. The good thing that came out of it is that I have a new power so I can now start learning how to control it. Not today." I say the last part quieter I didn't know if they heard me though. "Not today Baby." My father said tightening his grip on me, and that's how I fell asleep.

It was my 14th birthday, when I woke up I didn't have a good feeling. Something was going to happen today but I didn't know what it was. I felt perfectly fine, great even, but I couldn't get it out of my head as I got ready for the day, it was Spring break in school so we had a week off. I walked into the kitchen, I jumped when I heard my family and Jarvis yell, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They all yelled. I jumped and fell, but stopped when I was an inch from the floor. I felt wind keeping me up from falling.

I stepped off and stood up with a huge smile on my face. "You all didn't have to do this." "We wanted to Hunny." Dad said coming over and hugging me tightly. I smiled and hugged everyone else. "Well I have to go get something I will be back Peanut." Jarvis said with a big smile, I chuckled and hugged him, he kissed my cheek and left.

I still felt the bad feeling and it got worse throughout the day. Jarvis came back, he bought me a car. I had my permit so i could drive with an adult, I haven't drove much but he says I am a natural. I gave him the biggest hug I could give. I went on a drive with everyone. Mom was nervous the whole time but she soon got over it seeing I am a natural.

Dad was impressed and so was Tony so that made me proud of myself. When we got back from the drive mom cooked my favorite meal which was chicken and dumplings. I helped cook while blasting music. The boys were in the lab doing whatever. I had a blast while I was cooking. When it was done we sat the table, she turned the music down and i got the boys.

We all sat at the dinner table laughing and talking. The bad feeling in my stomach got worse and worse throughout the night. "Ok well it is late, and I have work tomorrow. I will see you all in tomorrow." Jarvis got up and hugged everyone. "Happy birthday Peanut." He said giving me the biggest hug ever. The bad feeling in my stomach got worse and worse. Then he left. That night I couldn't sleep, so at 8 I decided to get up.

2 hours later everyone was up and there was a knock on the door. Dad went over and opened the door, he came back with a police man. We all sat down, the feeling in my stomach worse then ever, almost making me throw up at his next words. "I am sorry Mr. and Mrs. Stark but your friend Jarvis got into an accident early this morning, a drunk driver, he got away but when we were on scene he was already dead. I am so sorry for your lost."

He had taken his hat off and put it on his chest where his heart was. I chocked sob came out of my mouth, I felt bile rising up my throat. The officer left as I fell to my knees. I looked at my family. They all had tears falling down their faces. "I had a bad feeling since yesterday, and before he left it was worse as ever. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't know." I shake my head as I rock back and forth on my knees.

Arms wrapped around, I saw Tony next to me. "I'm sorry Daddy. I'm so sorry." My hand went to my mouth as I sobbed. He came over and hugged me on my other side, and finally my mother came over and hugged me from the front. Then I felt something change. "Wait get away." I say all of a sudden. "What?" "Get away from me!" I say panicked. They all moved and i ran outside.

I saw something surround me. It was a dark color, dark blue almost black. Then I felt the earth shake beneath me. A piece of earth came towards me but the dark mist stopped it. It bounced off like a force field.

What's going on?
Is this a new power?
Will she be ok?

I looked at my family their mouths were not moving but I heard their voices in my head. My eyes widen. Then I felt a light comforting feeling from each of them. They looked at me confused. "It's me." I said in their heads. Their eyes widen.

Then I feel weird and next thing I know I am a foot from the forest. I see my family's shocked looks. Then I feel weird again and I am a foot from them each. They all jump. The black force field disappears. "New power?" I ask, my father looked surprised and he had his thinking face on. "I think I know what powers you have." He says to me. "What?" "You have the 5 elements of Nature. Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space. It's why you can read minds, why you have a force field, teleportation. It's everything that has to do with space." "How does telepathy have anything to do with space?" "It doesn't but i bet in a few days you will be able to see things. The dead."

My eyes widen. "It won't be scary because it will only be people you knew, maybe you'll even be able to talk to them in your head. That's Telepathy." I shake my head dad this is to scary I can't. I'm more dangerous then ever now." I start taking a few steps back. "Out there by yourself your dangerous, if your here with us then we can help you control these powers please. Of people find our you will be hunted. Talia stay your not dangerous. We love you." My dad says to me as heard fall down his face.

Along with mine I could control them. "Talia." Tony says in a broken voice. "Please." His voice broke, I stare into his eyes. "Please hunny." My mom then says. "I promise you, I won't leave you, I will never leave you." "Y-you promise?" "I promise Babygirl." He whispers, taking a step towards me.

In a second once he knows I won't run away, his arms were around me right when my legs gave out. We lowered to the ground as Tony and my mother came towards me enveloping me in a hug.

"TALIA!!" I heard my adopted dad yell up the stairs. I groaned and looked at the time, it was 9 in the morning. I have barely been asleep for a couple of hours. I roll out of bed and walk downstairs. When my feet touch the floor I see my adopted dad stalk over and backhand me. "You didn't do the dishes!" He yells in my face, punching me in the stomach.

"I-I came home late, I was exhausted." I tried catching my breath as I spoke to him. "I don't care! Get them done now!!" I nod and jog to the kitchen quickly doing the dishes. In comes Janice. She sits at the table on her phone, probably texting one of he boy toys.

"Tanya get me some cereal." She says not looking up from her phone. I look back at her, "It's Talia and if you want cereal get it yourself, I'm not your maid, and I am doing the dishes." She finally looks up at me and rolls her eyes. She gets up and comes over. I roll my eyes and turn to do the dishes.

Then I feel a sting in my cheek. My head snaps to the side, I turn it and see Janice holding her now red hand. She had a smirk on her face. "I will." She spins around smacking me in the face with her hair. Then she gets out a bowl and pours herself some cereal then milk.

When she is done she puts it away and sits down starting to eat. When I was done doing the dishes I went back to my room. I had tears in my eyes, I had to get out of here soon. They don't know about my powers and I want to keep it like that.

If they found out I don't even want to think what would happen to me. So I decided to book myself s flight to New York. I got on my phone and bought a ticket online. When that was done I started to pack my clothes and tongs I needed.

I grabbed the necklace that Tony bought me a year before the accident and put it on. Along with a bracelet that my father got me when I turned 16. When that was done I got out the money. I needed more. So I came up with a plan.

By midnight everyone was asleep, so I sneaked out and got into Carlie's purse, she was my adopted mother. I took out 2 thousand dollars giving me 8,530, I went online and bought my ticket for a plane, the flight was at 5 in the morning. After I of food for the ticket I had 8,150 dollars.

The flight was before anyone work up. I set my alarm for 4 and went to sleep. When I woke up I took a short shower and texted my friend that I was leaving and needed a ride. I ate some food and made sure that I left a mess, then I grabbed my bags and walked out. I saw James pull up. I smiled as he got out and helped me put my things in his trunk.

Then I got in and buckled up. "So your off to New York. How did you get the money?" "I stole it from Carlie. And I also made sure to leave a mess behind." He chuckled, "I don't know how they will live without me." He chuckles. "Uh in the back seat is some food, we talked to the officers and they are letting you bring it on the plane." "How did you convince them?" He shrugs with a smile, "I am a good convincer." I shake my head with a smile. "So what are you going to do?" "I already looked for an apartment, I got the confirmation a few days ago. And I also have a job as a waitress a block away."

He nods, "We will miss you." I glance at him with a smile. "And I will miss you guys to. But I have to do this, for me. Its selfish I know." I look down at my lap. "No it's not. You need to find your brother. I bet you have money waiting for you. Millions of dollars. And you'll finally be with him again." I nod, "W-what if he doesn't want me there? What will I do? What if he thinks I am a trash sister because I never found him sooner? What if he doesn't even recognize me?" Tears well up in my eyes as I look at him.

"Hey," he grabs my hand in his, and glanced at me every few seconds. "Those are ifs. He will recognize you, it may take a few seconds but he will. And I bet he hasn't stopped looking for you since you both were separated. Don't worry about that. Just worry about finding him. Ok?" I nod. "Do you want me to walk you to your gate?" He asks as we arrive at the airport. "If you don't mind." He smiled and nods.

We both get out and grab my bags. I put the cookies and brownies in my bag and we walk in. We go through security, then we find my gate and sit down. We have 30 minutes. "If he is being an ass call me and I will be there to punch some sense into him." I laugh at him, "Yeah what I have heard he is a stubborn person and some what self centered." He laughs. "Ok well you have your bag your going on the plane with. I must get going. I have work later and a baby to take care of." I smile and stand up.

I hug him tightly. "Thank you James. I'd be dead if it wasn't for you. And take care of my Godson."  He laughs and looks down. "I will, but you won't with those powers." I laugh and pulls way. He kisses my forehead. "Send me pictures." I give him a glare as I speak. He chuckles. "Of course." I smile and hug him again then he leaves. I watch him walk away with a small sad smile. I wipe a tear that escaped my eyes and looked down.

This is what I needed. I'm doing this for me. I'll find you Tony Stark. We'll be family again, I promise, I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 6.9K 30
Part One of the "No Tricks" Trilogy. Sergeant James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier doesn't remember much of his past. You are a forme...
63.1K 1.7K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
150K 2.8K 35
Imagine x female reader (Y/n) I wrote this when I was like 14 I'm sorry if it's confusing don't expect Brontë ------------------------- A very boring...
165K 5.8K 55
"A gift." One guard says to someone else in the room as he leaves. I groan in pain and scrunch myself into a ball, squeezing my eyes shut. Seconds l...