Hush Mode (studxstud)

By coconutcutie32

Ajah had never ever really been a fan of talking to people. she believes once u start a conversation it never... More

The classies 🛍
Barbados ✨
Call me Angelica ✨
360✨
Sorry not sorry ✨
Edible ✨
Anything for my sisters ✨
People change people ✨
make me feel good 💕

Who are you disgusting for baby? ✨

1.2K 54 13
By coconutcutie32

Bree POV:

"Angelica I'm not gay."

I turned my head away from Angelica when I said it.

I couldn't possibly look in her eyes and lie.

She always saw right through me.

But technically I didn't lie. I'm not gay.

She hesitated before saying "huh?"

Angelica heard me clearly she just wanted to make sure I heard what I was saying.

I turn my head looking at her, her face in a disoriented expression.

"Gelly I said im not gay." I say raising my voice a bit.

With a blink of an i eye I feel my neck being pulled by a strong hand, but not too hard making sure not to hurt me.

She made me look into her eyes before speaking and moving to my neck.

"Brenna I know your not gay." She whispered against my neck, hovering over it as if she's going to kiss it but doesn't.

She knew this made my knees weak.

I can't give in so quick.

"But you are disgusting." She whispered gripping my neck harder and forcing me to look into her eyes.

Angelica gave me a degrading kink, so naturally when she said that to me I wanted to sit on her face. 

When I say gave me, I mean that when she use to fuck me, she had made me see the pleasure in being yelled at and insulted.

"Who are you disgusting for baby." She says brushing her lips against mine as she spoke.

I knew the answer to the question and so did she.

Her soft lips are something I missed the most about her. The way I wanted her so bad but couldn't have her was killing me.

By habit I closed my eyes and leaned in but she just gripped harder and pushed my back.

"Aht aht aht I'll let you kiss me when your straight ass answers me." She says placing small kiss then smiling against my neck.

She lingers in that spot to engulf my scent. She loved the way I smelled.

"Come on baby, you know the awnser. Who are you disgusting for?" She says letting go off my neck and brushing her thumb over my lip.

There was a mess in between my legs and the tension was thick.

Lord Why couldn't I get paired up with Selena.

I open my eyes looking into hers, then watching her bite her lip softly at me.

Her eyes trailing down from my lips to my showing cleavage then then my vagina.

I crack.

I crack like knuckles in a boxing match.

"You." I mutter in shame.

"Who." She says with a wide smile spreading across her face.

"You Angelica."

"Good girl." She says kissing my cheek and letting me go completely.

She bit her lip looking at me one more time then left the room and closed the door behind her.

What.

In.

The.

Fuck.

Did she think that shit was funny. She thought that was cute.

She made me horny then just left to do who knows what.

I'm grown as fuck now, I'm not no little ass kid anymore she can't be treating me like one.

If I want some dick give me some dick!

Well silicone in this case.

How dare she And even then I couldn't be mad at her.

I touched my cheek in the exact spot she kissed.

It was still hot and I could still feel her lips on my cheek.

I held atthe spot and smiled.

She still had that effect on me.

The bed room door opened and the girls walked in.

Ajah sat in a chair across the room, Jayden she was leaned against the wall and Kianna sat on the floor with a sucker in her mouth and in a long shirt that was evidently not hers

The room fell silent before Jayden spoke first.

"Bree you not gone say anythin, like we all don't know that you the reason were in here, what the fuck you got us into?" She said in a stronger tone than her usual one.

"What has gotten you in such a pissy mood?" I say that because knowing one of my bestfriends, I know that she isn't even mad that we are here.

She could care less where the hell we are. We take trips all the time.

Something else has pissed her off.

"That pretty bitch almost beat me in poker, the number hoe was looking at me funny, your boy toy took my phone on the way in here, and the long skinny one refused to pass me the blunt when I asked for it, so frankly I want all they asses when we walk out of here."

Oh that's why she pissed, Selena almost cleared her ass in poker.

"Wait rewind, Selena almost beat you in poker?!" I say with a big smile on my face.

Jayden has finally met her match.

I was hoping that Jayden got paired with Selena.

And I'm prayed to god that Selena whooped her ass in her own game.

Cause somebody need humble this hoe when it comes to cards games.

And Selena was just the girl for that.

Me and Selena were the closest out of the girls I wasn't dating.

Selena loved me because I was like a sister to her.

After all the 3 girls she did grow up around were all tomboys/studs.

They weren't into the same stuff as her.

No make up, no eye lashes, no mindless behavior, no boy bands, no girly stuff.

She felt like she had no one to relate too.

That's why she kinda acted like a stud because that's all she knew.

But when I came around, she found a sense of feminine sister hood with me.

After Angelica had broken the rules of mingling or even really talking to me, she wanted to see what the hype was about.

Seven POV:

"Okay what the hell did yall want cause me and my girl were in the jacuzzi." Danny says sitting back in her chair.

I whip my head at Danny.

"You was in the jacuzzi wit her?! Man fuck, Angelica how come you I couldn't get her." I say whining and pretending I didn't almost agree to sleeping with the sexy ass stud that I got.

"Naw nigga she come with a lot, you couldn't handle that girl if you tried. She think she finna fuck me over but she not and I let her know dat, overall we're getting along. Pretty well."

"Seven how's it going with ajah, it seems as if you don't have to really do much."

I straighten up afraid to let my friends know my feeling about her.

"Um well we just um talked." I say nervously.

What would they think if they found out I wanted to arch her back and fuck her face down ass up?

She doesn't even know that. Shit I don't even know that.

My mind and my body are going against my image and norm.

My pussy got a little too excited when she asked me to fuck.

But what does all this mean?

"Why are you lying." Danny says with a chuckle.

I feel my heart drop.

How could they so quickly figure out I was lying.

I swallow the lump in my throat.

"What do you mean." I say in a shaky uh tone.

"How y'all talk, and she is mute, seven lie better."
Gelly says in a laughing tone aswell.

I let out a sigh.

They weren't exposing my sexual thoughts about ajah.

What a relief.

Before we can say anything else a distressed Selena walk into the room.

"What's wrong wit you, you called this meeting after all." Danny says to Selena.

She hesitated before saying this.

"Um so I was playing poker with Jayden and she kept beating me and stuff, and then on our last round she came really close but she ended up winning again. And then I asked her how and she moved her hair out the way and said she gets it from her mama, and she showed me a tattoo."

We all look at her with big eyes to continue.

"It wasn't the snake, but it's had the snake with a card wrapped around it with a card in flames and with different letters. It wasn't the same but it was similar."

"Well take a picture and send it to mr.k and if he says it counts then it counts, until further notice I'll be in the pool with my big booty brat." Danny says going to the room and unlocking the door and then leaving with Kianna soon after.

Big booty brat? Who's mans is this bro?

I'm surprised at her calmness., any other day she would have been really stressed but it seems as if she was so eager to hang out with Kianna I guess it made her not care.

"Well you heard the girl get out of my room." Gelly said going to the kitchen.

I wanted nothing more but that meeting to last longer because I couldn't control myself alone with Ajah.

The way she observed everything I do and the way I moved made me shiver under her gaze.

I got wet with every seductive stare.

Her eyes consumed my soul and vagina.

But against my will I went to the room and walk in.

Meeting eyes with breeana.

Look at her she has grown so much.

Her eyes used to be so full of life but now it seems as if we know what they look like with time without Angelica.

Still as beautiful as I remembered.

I used to wish to have the look of life in my eyes as she did.

That look of life is sadly missing from her orbs when I look into them.

Before I could think anything else she runs up to me and hugs me.

I feel her boy wrap tightly around my torso, me to startled to react.

Her breathing steady and her face buried in my Chest.

"I'm so sorry seven I begged her to kill me but she wouldn't." She said into my chest.

I felt a tear leave my eye, even the thought of Bree dying such a terrible and unnatural death brung me pain.

She didn't deserve something like that.

She was like a sister to me after all.

"I'm glad she didnt." I say patting her back then setting her down on the bed and leaving the room with ajah trailing not fair behind me.

We walked to our suite which was all the way at the end of the hall on the same floor.

She had sped up and gotten in front of me, forcing my eyes to shift to her plump ass.

Her sweats hung low, giving me a preview of what's underneath.

I wanted to bend her over so bad.

We made it to the room and she entered first given that I left the door unlocked.

I turn around to lock the door behind me and I feel a slap go across my ass.

I almost moaned but I have to get mad at her cause if I don't she'll think I likes it.

"Stop that gay shit ajah."

"What happened with you wanting to fuck me." She said teasing way but giggled after she made the statement.

She came closer to me, soon backing me against the door.

Our faces were inches from each other's but my eyes shifted focus to a sniper through the balcony glass door, on a building and by instinct I grab ajahs body and dive towards the floor hearing a shot go off breaking the balcony glass and shooting through the door.

My breathing is heavy cause that was close and I await for more shots gripping my gun on my waist back.

Against all odds I stand up and point my gun toward where the snipper was and the spot was empty and no one was in sight.

I look towards ajah who's chest is going up and down with fright and then towards the door seeing a clear bullet hole through it.

Who is shooting at us and who the fuck knows we are here.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Im sorry y'all my life is just so chaotic and so much has been happening.

Who's the least likeable here,,,,,

Angelica? cause she came to see breeana putting them all in danger and lieing about it?

Breeana cause she's denying her feeling for Angelica because she thinks she's not gay?

Jayden cause she's not telling ajah that they are one cousins and two she's an assassin?

Ajah cause she's pretending to be physically impaired for her own selfish reasons, also not letting Ashlyn know that one of the girls had one of her moms guns?

Kianna cause she just a all around bitch and spoiled brat?

Selena cause she's holding her feelings she has for seven in, while showing attraction to Jayden?

Or Seven because she's knows that ajah is pretending but choosing her sexual attraction over telling the truth to everyone?

And Danny well Danny's my fav and she's perfect 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.

But go ahead and pick and comment why u think that person is the shittiest so far,,,

Personally i like Danny and Bree.

Gelly can suck a big fat cock,,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 21.5K 34
Meet Via, your average teenage girl except for one small thing: she doesn't speak. ever. Nobody at her school dares to figure her out, instead labell...
337 11 7
"I don't know how to say this, Ryu, but I like you. I really do. I would do anything for you. Please say you like me back."
4.1K 274 19
Jas isn't completely blind. So she sees the perfect opportunity to smack her ass and smack it hard. Mash gets it and drops it on her chest. Then she...
362K 13.8K 39
"You don't know how much it hurts me seeing you with him. I tell you about it, you apologize then go on with your life like nothing even happened" S...