❣SIDDHARTH KI JAAN❣

By Naughty_Breeze

Sidnaaz Version.. A cute Love Story.. ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬ DESCLAIMER - This novel's story and characters are fi... More

❥Êxördíum.
| 1 || Haye! Meri gudia rani..
|2.|| Won't you hug me ??
| 3.|| Well this is my family.
| 4.|| Meri to saari dresses pretty hain.
| 5.|| At Last! She's Here!
|6.|| Itni garmi q hai??
| 7.|| The real Magic is Shehnaaz..
|8.|| What an idiot you are Siddharth!
| 9.|| NUTELLA khatam....
|10.|| Kushal k dimagh ki batti jali !!!!
| 11.|| Hamari princess kahaan hai?
|12.|| Yesss I am nervous....
|13.|| Oh God I just want to gobble her up.
|14 .|| Chocolate Cookies For Siddharth!
| 15.|| cookies lai thi meri jaan mere liye ?
|16.|| Siddharth Ki Jaan.
|17. || Socha tha par koi soch nhi aai ...
| 18.|| Mere Siddharth Jaisa koi nhi h!
|19.|| Never Ever!!!!!!
|20.|| toh aap achay walai gandai ho....
|21.|| My Prince Charming!
|22.|| Main Tera.. Hoon Tera
|23.|| My Little Doll..❤️
|24.|| Yeh Mera Vada Hai..
update!!?
|25. || Swati's Big Decision!?
|27.|| jaisa aapka hukum my Baby Princess..
|28.|| 7 Vows!
|29.|| His Baby wifey.
|30.|| Only because of That Siddharth Shukla..
|31.|| Meri baby wifey ko kissiee chahiye!?
|32.|| You both deserved Worse punishment.
|33. || Happy Holi!!
|34.|| A Game!
|35.|| Maine Honthon se lagai toh hungama ho gya!!
|36. || Pooja!!?
|37. || I was Always Wrong!!
|38. || Bump Chiki Chiki Bump!
| 39. || Looks like the tables are turned, Mr. Shukla!!
| 40. || I'll Try to behave!
| 41. || Never ever cover yourself from Me!!
| 42. || Dil Main Chupa Lunga..
| 43. || Pregnant!
| EPILOGUE. ||
NEW SIDNAAZ STORY.
ENCHANTED

|26.|| My Baby Princess!

4.3K 434 33
By Naughty_Breeze

|26.|| My Baby Princess!

Siddharth Pov :-

I Sit Beside her while her back is Facing me. Her Face Filled with Innocence and that intoxicated Smile Which I became so Addicted that My Day Seems Incomplete without Seeing her that beautiful Smile.

I Lean Down and traced my nose on her Soft Milky Cheek While She snuggle to my touch, Turn and open her Eyes.

I Kissed on her Cheek and Asked While creasing her Soft Cheek, “ How’s my bacha Feeling now!? “.

She Smile Cutely moving her hands like Baby – Saying, “ Meri pain toh phurr ho gyi.. (My Pain Got Vanished. ) “, I Chuckled and peck on her lips.

“ acha.. Phir mere bache ko bhuki lggi h!? ( then my Baby Must Be Hungry!? ) “, I asked trying to be cute just like my Baby.

She Pouted and Bobbed her head Cutely,” bahout Zyada.. ( v Much. ) “.

She sit Straightly folding her legs in Indian Style and just at the Same time butler Comes with a food trolly.

Her eyes Twinkled Seeing her favorite Pasta.

I Picked the plate and feed her.

“ it’s soo yumm.. Yumm.. Yummy Siddhu…. “, She Moaned making me groaned internally but then I composed myself when I hear Siddhu – a nick name of mine from her mouth.

I wiped the corner of lips with my thumb.

“ what you just Said!? “, I Asked creasing the Same place.

“ What!? “, She Frowned Cutely.

“ What you Call Me Princess!? “, I Asked leaning closer to her Face cupping her Face.

She looked directly into my Eyes and her lips Muttered, “ Siddhu .. “, I Closed my eyes rested my forehead on her her and pledge, “ baby.. Once More. “.

“ Siddhu.. “, just hearing from her I just crash our lips and we fall directly on the bed, Hovering over her.

I was kissing her Softly pouring my all love for her while She was shocked for Sometime but then Start responding, her hands reached back on my hairs creasing them.

After Sometime of kiss we Broke our kiss. She was breathing loudly and I take her in my Arms rubbing her back to calm her breath while she snuggle more to Me.

“ I Have a surprise for giving me a Nick name Baby Princess. “, I Said while She hurriedly Looked at me and Asked Cutely.

“ Sachii.. “, her beautiful eyes were twinkling like Stars.

I kissed on her chotu Cute Nose making her giggle, “ Muchii.. “.

“ where is my surprise Siddhu!? “, She Asked Excitingly.

“ umm.. Let me think.. “, I Said act like thinking while taping my Finger on my Cheek just like her but I don’t know that it’s as Cutely the way She Does!

Let me Know Readers.. Ok!?😉

She slap on my shoulder and sit on my stomach with puffed Cheeks folding her Arms around her Chest showing that She’s Angry.

“ Shehnaaz.. “, I Called her but no reply.

“ Baby.. “, again there was no reply.

“ Baby Princess.. “, She looked at me with Cute angry Pout saying, “ I’m gussa.. “, and turned her head away.

“ jaan.. “

“ I’m gussa..mera surprise kahan h? ( Where is My surprise. ) “, She Said not looking at me.

I hold her Both hands in Mine and kissed them.

“ For Your surprise I have to get you Ready. “, Hearing me She hurriedly Stand from me.

I also sit on the Bed sighing in relief I only Knows how was I’m controlling myself feeling her sitting on Mine….. Emmm.. Anyways!!!

I only Knows how I control myself to Take her Down.

“ chlo.. Chlo.. Mujhe ready kro.. Or phir mera surprise.. Yippiiieeee.. ( Come Come.. Get me Ready and then give me My surprise. ) “, She Said with twinkling eyes jumping like Bunny.

I Stand up and then Handover her Dress given by mom.

She took the dress and ran into washroom. I Chuckled seeing her eagerness.

I put all her Dress which I brought for her into her cupboard and then I walked towards her dressing table and set her all jewelry on it. After that I also Changed myself into my Outfit Given by my mom.

I was setting my hair when I Heard Click Sound. I turn and my breath Hitched seeing her in Golden lehenga looking no less than no no Scratch it..

She’s Looking Like a Greek Goddess.

I Walked towards her while she was looking down with hue of blush on her Cheeks.

I Forwarded My Hand, She looked at my hand and then into my eyes and then without breaking an eye lock She kept her hand on Mine.

I took her towards Dressing Table and make her sit on the couch infront of mirror while I Kneel down on My Knees.

“ Siddhu…. “, She was going to Speak When I Shuu her while keeping my Finger on Her soft Petals like Lips.

I put her Feet on My thigh and pulled out a pair of payal from my Pocket –

“ aasamaan kee dukaan se.. Zehhanaseeb sab cheeze mangavaee hai…. Chaand galaaya hai hamane tab jaa ke yeh paayal banavaayee hai.. (Everything has been ordered from the shop of the sky, the moon has been melted, then I have made Payal with it.) “, I Recited My Words in Poem While Wearing anklets around her ankles.

I looked above while She’s just admiring Me resting her head with the support of Her hand.

I Stand on my Feets And Picked her Necklace and Stand behind her. I sided her Hair at Side and make her Wear it While Reciting, “ Tum soch rahi ho…. Haar main kitne rango ko joda h.. ( You were thinking that in jewelry.. How many colors are added?) “.

She Smiled Innocently at Me and Closed her Eyes When I Kissed on her Neck after hooking her jewellery.

“ bas jaan lo itana haath badhaakar indradhanush ko toda hai..( Just know that with your this Extended hand, I have broken the rainbow.) “, I Paused.

“ Badee jagah hai Aasmaan main
Hum pura naap kr aaye hai.. (There is a big place in the sky, I have come after measuring it.) “, I Recited Pointed Towards Sky From an open window.

I Picked her Earing And Recited wearing around her Ears, “ udhaar lie hai 2 taare tab jhumake aapake banavaaye hai.. (Have borrowed 2 stars, then maked your Earrings.) “.

I Pointed Towards the sunset whispered in her Ears, “ doobate sooraj kee laalee se laaya hoon sindoor bhee main par jaanata hoon is manzil se abhee hoon thoda door bhee main.. ( I have brought vermilion from the redness of the setting sun, but I know that I am still a little far away from this destination.) “, I know I have to Wait to fill her hairline with my Name of vermilion but I will Wait for that lucky time.

I helped her wearing her other jewelries reciting,” jab tak hak na mil jae tab tak intajaar karoonga main hak to nahin hai par phir bhee aaj tera shreengaar karoonga main.. ( I will wait till I get the right, I don’t have right but still I’ll ready you.)”.

Shehnaaz Turn and Hugged me Tightly hiding her face in my broad Chest while I also hide her in my Arms , My Baby Princess.

“ Aahh! Let me See How’s My Baby Princess is Looking!? “, I said While breaking our hugged and take Few Steps backward Admiring her from head to Toe.

While She Was looking down Blushing like hell.

My Baby Princess Is Looking Devine!

Mine creation ; How's it!? 🙈😁

…………

Phewww!!!!!😣

Finally Done With This Part.. 😴

Was getting requests for English Translations.. So here you go.. 😘

Shayari Credit Goes to Abhir from yrhpk Show..💞

Do VOTES, COMMENTS, SHARE & FOLLOW ME ✨🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 7.9K 68
One shots and short stories. what if things went this way? what if this happens. we will see many instances with my thoughts. sidnaaz lovers u r gonn...
48.8K 3.5K 39
Sana - he is backstabbing you... Sid - how is it possible..? Ahhhh!! Lawrence Sharma... It is my original work..... And new to writing world as I...
95.8K 13.2K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...
179K 14.6K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...