100 Ways to Make an Awkward S...

By padfoot123

As the title says 100 ways to make an awkward situation more awkward. There are super weird ways and normal w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

530 11 6
By padfoot123

41. Scream "RAPE!", then run away.

42. Start running everywhere saying "Bazinga" like Sheldon.

43. Sit really close to someome and breathe on their neck.

44. Start dancing like a robot.

45. Make origami cranes out of the pages of someones copy of Twilight and tell them you did them a favour when they glare at you.

46. Say "Excuse me" to someone and when they look at you saw "What? Stop looking at me."

47. Sigh really loudly.

48. Start swearing for no apparent reason.

49. Right a stupid book like this on Wattpad, publish it and tell everyone present that if they don't read, vote and comment on your awesome new chapter you will set a ninja after them.

50. Watch spongebob and sing the song again and again and again, and force people to sing with you.

WOOHOO Half the book is DA-DA-DA-DONE!

=D

IF YOU READ THIS THEN YOU ARE AWESOMESAUCE AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE. =D

LOL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
22.5M 792K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...