š‡šŽš– šˆ'šŒ š…š„š„š‹šˆšš†...

By _B4BYBLUE

(ā˜ļø) š‡šŽš– šˆ'šŒ š…š„š„š‹šˆšš† ā”ā” šœšØšœšØ š± š«šžššššžš« šØš§šžš¬š”šØš­š¬ š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› I write onesho... More

ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š˜„š—²š—¹š—°š—¼š—ŗš—²
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—Æš—²š˜€š˜ š—³š—暝—¶š—²š—»š—±'š˜€ š˜€š—¶š˜€š˜š—²š—æ
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—½š—µš—¼š˜š—¼š˜€š—µš—¼š—¼š˜
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—½š—®š—暝˜š˜†
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—³š—®š—¹š—¹š—¶š—»š—“
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—µš—¶š—“š—µ š˜€š—°š—µš—¼š—¼š—¹ š—”š—Ø
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—µš—¶š—“š—µ š˜€š—°š—µš—¼š—¼š—¹ š—”š—Ø (š—½š—®š—暝˜ š˜š˜„š—¼)
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—»š—¼š˜ƒš—®š—¹š˜‚š—»š—¼š˜€š—¶š˜€
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—³š—®š—øš—²
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—±š—¼š—»'š˜ š—“š—¼
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—®š—³š˜š—²š—æ š˜†š—²š—®š—暝˜€
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—²š—°š—°š—²š—»š—±š—²š—»š˜š—²š˜€š—¶š—®š˜€š˜
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—¶ š—°š—®š—»'š˜ š—µš—®š˜ƒš—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š˜€š—¶š—°š—ø
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—½š—®š—»š—¶š—° š—®š˜š˜š—®š—°š—øš˜€
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š˜€š—»š—²š—®š—øš—¶š—»š—“ š—¼š˜‚š˜

ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—®š—±š—±š—¶š—°š˜š—¶š—»š—“

33 3 31
By _B4BYBLUE

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝗩𝗮𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝗷𝗸

The wind blows angrily against the houses, making the doors bang aggressively. The leaves on the trees are rustling, making a loud noise, as the gusts of wind force them down from the branches onto the road and the sidewalk. So many leaves have fallen by now that an ariel view of the city would show the roads to be green in color.

Kicking my feet through the leaves, trying to have a clear path, I run. I run as if my life depends on it. As if it's the end of the world, and there is no place for me to be safe at.

Except one.

Her house.

The place where I found utmost love and care the moment I needed it the most.

Her touch and comfort is all I need.

The tears keep on making their way down my face as two never ending streams, but I don't bother to wipe them. The feeling of moisture on my face is extremely usual for me, and the only one who I'm willing to wipe the tears off of my face is her.

Only her.

❄︎

The clock strikes 10.30, and I finally get up from the bed and go out of our apartment to my car parked outside. My girlfriend Skylar is a musician in the making, and she has been staying at the studio till 10.00 pm everyday since the past two weeks. At 10.00 pm she always calls me to pick her up, because she is too tired to drive on her own. But today I didn't receive a call from her until 10.30 pm so I decide to go and see what is keeping her from calling me.

A few pessimistic thoughts clink around in my brain, like ice in a glass full of juice. I try my best to push them away, but my worry for her wellbeing overpowers my optimistic thoughts of her possibly being okay.

I reach the studio quite soon; luckily it isn't that far away from our apartment. Knowing my way through the studio like the back of my hand, I walk through the hallways with cream walls and wooden flooring. I pass by the paintings hanging on the walls which I see everyday, but this time, I don't stop to admire them.

A few sweat beads make their way down my forehead and the thumping of my heart becomes audible to my ears whilst I am turning a corner, leading to the room Skylar is always in.

My hand grips onto the cold door latch and pulls it down. I push the door and reveal myself a sight I never thought I'd see.

Skylar is pinned on the wall by another girl.

Who is kissing her.

My heavy heart drops down, and small tears blur my vision. From what I can make out, Skylar runs up to me and reaches for my hand and begins to speak something, but everything sounds muffle and nothing seems right. I don't come in any sort of contact with her and I run.

Run out of the studio.

To her.

❄︎

When I knock on the door of her house, the door flings open to reveal her mum, Kate.

"Oh my god, are you- are you okay?" She asks worriedly looking at my current state, tear stained cheeks with bloodshot and watery eyes.

"Is she here?" I croak. Knowing instantly who I mean by 'she', Kate nods. I run inside the house and go upstairs, taking two at a time.

Once I reach the familiar door, I barge into it without even waiting for a second. I notice her, her older sister Sylvie and her younger brother Ruel all sitting on her bed with cards in their hands. They all look up to me, and just like their mum, their stare goes down to how I currently look.

Sylvie rushes over to me and grabs my hands. "What happened? We're here for you, you know that right?" I nod at her, feeling my throat close up and more tears spilling out. My knees begin to feel weak and before I know it, I'm kneeling on the ground and sobbing.

I feel all three of them surround me and hugging me, trying to bring me comfort. Ruel helps me get up and allows me to sit on the bed. She sits next to me, and with her one look, Ruel and Sylvie leave the room; understanding she wants us to be alone.

We both sit in a comfortable silence. My body slightly shakes as her hand moves on my back in a soothing motion. Just a small touch of hers brings calmness throughout my whole body.

Once I've completely calmed down, she looks at me. "What happened? Why were you crying?" She asks with worry in her eyes.

"Skylar she- she cheated on me," I whisper, a few more tears threatening to come out. It takes all of my will power to not let them drop, and for once, I succeed.

"She did?!" Her eyes are wide. I nod at her, looking at my knees.

"She did." I mumble.

"With who?"

"I- I don't know who the girl was, but I did see them kissing, that sight it-" I take in a deep breathe through my nose and give it out from my mouth, "-it completely shattered my heart."

"She doesn't deserve you," she begins, her hand holding mine, "she doesn't deserve the angel you are. You put in your everything in this relationship, just for Skylar to break it with one single kiss. You deserve someone who can treat you a lot better than that bitch."

I lean my head on her shoulder, with her arm firmly wrapped around me. We pass a few moments in silence, the loud wind being audible from her open windows, along with our breaths.

"The day you told me Skylar's the one you wanna be with," She takes in a deep breathe, "it broke my heart. It broke my heart the way she broke yours today. Seeing the person you love fall in someone else's arms truly hurts."

My head stays on her shoulder, every word she said sinking in me. A few seconds pass, and my brain finally pieces the words she said, and I understand what she meant.

I lift my head up from her shoulder almost too suddenly, making her entire arm shift back. She groans silently, but I completely ignore it. I look at her, my eyebrows stitched together as I pierce my eyes into hers.

"What did you say?" I let out, barely above a whisper.

She takes in yet another deep breathe before opening her mouth to explain. "I said that I fell for you. I fell for your soul, your beauty, your personality. But you went with Skylar and that broke my heart. I am the one who can treat you better than Skylar, who can treat you better than anyone else." She gulps down a huge lump in her throat, our intense eye contact not breaking.

Not even a second passes, when I feel her lips on mine, my eye shut close, taking in her taste and scent. My arms firmly grip around her neck, whilst hers snake around my waist. Her mouth moves perfectly against mine, creating a symphony of utmost perfection. Ever so slowly she pulls back and rests her forehead against mine.

"You are so addicting Coco Van Dijk," I whisper, "so so addicting. You're the drug I wanna get high on all day, all night."

Author's Note

Well this was eventful :D

Also, this is inspired by this short story i began writing about a boy who comes out as gay to his parents but they kick him out :( I never finished the story but I loved the way I wrote it so I decided to include what I had written into a oneshot :D

N e ways, vote and comment please! Ilysmm

With love through health and sickness
Keziah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.7K 23
If you can't let go of the infamous Hybrid here are some imagines for you! We all miss him, I'm sure I do, and as a coping machanism I write and read...
122K 981 39
[#1 on Roblox at 12/1/2020 12:36 PM] This is oneshot and scenario book. I will not do anything weird or disgusting. New chapters are unschedule. (Inc...
82.2K 764 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...
832 9 6
Nanno x Fem reader imagines I would not be active on this story except if you request but I mostly be working on my story of My Dreadful Little Monst...