Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N

25🌷

5.4K 272 66
By chandusweety4

Next day...

After lunch I straight away walked to my room..

I relaxed for sometime nd started trying the steps while putting on the tutorial.

Huff...at first it's so difficult...but later I learned few steps with atmost arduous. I was panting heavily due to the dance steps.

Ayyo kaduvale....I can't do this anymore. My body is aching like hell.

Arghhh...I glanced at the girl who was dancing with energetic in the tutorial while here I'm dancing like a withering flower. I feel like I'm not dancing instead I am searching for keys in the room.

Hufff..

Three days passed..

I had learned to dance for that song.

Don't ask me how...because i was dancing 24/7. My body was paining like hell..

Ufff...

I even danced infront of my friends who pointed out my mistakes but didn't laugh at me like I thought.

I'm glad that they had pointed out my mistakes in my dance.

At first I felt shy to dance infront of them but later they all encouraged me to do. So that, in that way my shyness will be vanished.

At present...

I was going to college alone because today all my four roommates bunked the class. As urvi was going out with chirag sir. Deepa was going home as her mother is ill.

Nina was bunking the class to escape from ragging as their is only two days left so our seniors are ragging us from morning to evening. So, today she decided to escape from them by becoming absent.

Luckily, they are not ragging me but they gave me my share of ragging to me in the form of dance.

Pari was also going out but with whom I don't know. We didn't ask her. May be with her boyfriend I guess.

So, here I am. Walking to my block thinking how to teach dance to kids today as Aashi told me to meet her at the dancing hall where the kids are waiting for me along with her. So, that we can do practice.

As I was walking,  I heard bad comments on me. I slightly saw them from the corner of my eyes. They are four guys who were looking creepily at me nd speaking badly about my body in a lustful manner.

I got afraid. My heart started beating rapidly.

"Hey little sexy"

"come to me nd lit my cigarette"

"we are your seniors...so come to us or else you have to bear sever consequences" one of them yelled.

I was sweating furiously when I heard their words. I was so terrified.

I was going fastly without stopping in middle to my block. I didn't saw students in the way as I took a short cut to my block because I was late.

They were coming behind me calling me with disgusting names. I am so scared nd was walking fastly without looking at the ground suddenly i stepped on a stone which made me stumbled nd fell on the ground.

I was dreading with fear when I heard their creepy laugh's at me. I was trying to get up but that jerk's surrounded me nd one guy was about to touch me...I closed my eyes tightly thinking my life will be ruin.

I waited but I didn't felt any disgusting touch on me...I slowly opened my eyes only to see wolfy who was swirling  in anger. His jaws are clenching & uncleanching with anger. His hand was holding that jerk hand nd twisted it.

"Ahhh..."

I heard a groan but i didn't care. I quickly got up while crying thinking what if my handsome wolfy didn't came on time to help me.

He was punching all those jerks. Where as i am closing & unclosing my eyes due to afraid of fighting. I heard their groans & grunts. I got afraid what if my wolfy will kill them then my handsome wolfy will go to jail that too because of him.

"wol...S-sir leave them" I said

But he didn't listen to me nd was busy in punching the shit out of them.

I was sobbing nd was trembling with fear. I moved to him with shaky hands, I placed my shivering hands on his arm to stop him.

As soon as I did...he turned towards me with rage. I hugged him quickly when he turn to my direction.

I just need to hug someone who is dear to me. He may be not close to me but he is so closed to my heart. I know I will feel safe & sound in his arms. I sobbed in his arms while he wrapped his arms so Protectively around me like I'm so precious to me nd started caressing my back.

He didn't spoke neither I. I was sobbing silently making his t-shirt wet.

Few minutes later he pushed me away rashly. I felt like humilated when he pushed me. I looked at him ashamed of myself for hugging him. I looked down to my feet instantly when i saw irriration & anger in his eyes for me.

Why not he when some ugly girl like me hugged him without his consent. He only belongs to fair girls & barbie dolls unlike me.

Why I was falling for him that too who had his sweetheart in his heart. Why not I fell for someone who has same complexion like me so that I won't feel bad. Now, He will surely snap at me.

"what the hell are you doing here" he hissed at me.

"Do you even know how dangerous this route is?" he again said fuming at me.

I flinched at his tone which he is using on me..

None in my life ever used that tone on me except him.

"I-I"

"who told you to use this shortcut" he again growled at me.

"can't you just wake up early so that you can use the main way" he again yelled at me not giving me a chance to speak.

"where the hell are your friends" he bellowed

"They didn't came to college" I cried looking down at my feet.

"Don't you dare to use this short cut again..did you get what I said" he yelled making me cringe at his tone.

I nodded my head furiously..

"speak up you dumb girl..don't shake your head like a bull" he screamed at me.

"Y-yes sir" I replied meekly.

"good...go...now...dare you go again in this way" he warned me in a dangerous tone.

I nodded my head again forgetten his warning but before he is going to yell at me again, I ran away from there quickly..

Daksh sir is really a wolf...a bad wolf...no..no...He is good but he is an angry wolf..

But don't forget he saved you from those prevert's my subconscious mocked me. 

I smiled at that thought how he fought with them to save me even though it scares me when I saw his face while he was punching them like a punching bag.

I wiped my tears nd mentally noted in my mind that in further I shouldn't use that way not because my wolfy warned me but i don't want to get ruin by those type of bad guys again.

I went to the dancing hall where Aashi was waiting for me with kids.

As soon as I reached...I saw the kids who were playing with each other nd Aashi is in phone.

Huff...

Aashi saw me nd ended the call.

"Thankgod you came...the Kids are here so I think you should carryon your dance practise with those little demons" Aashi said with an evil smile.

"Yeah sure" I replied with a smile nd she left.

After she left...I introduced myself to those kids who were looking at me shly while trying to hide behind one another.

I chuckled at their antics nd made them slowly warm up to me so that they will listen to me when i teach them.

After like one hour....

"shall we start dancing my dear muffins" i asked them enthusiastically.

"yes Akka" they four said in union.

I grinned at them nd switched on the Music.

As soon as music started, the four kids were grooving at the music...

I was amazed looking at those kids who were grooving without any tension or shyness on their face. I wish i would be like them when i'm a child.

I started teaching them some steps....

At evening...

Those kids are enjoying the dance while I was getting frustrated to teach them due to the sweat.

I was teaching to the kids like I'm a pro in dancing..note the sarcasam

Suddenly the door flew open nd came in the wolfy batch. My wolfy was looking so calm unlike in morning. He was looking like a fresh fruit where as I bet I'm looking like a rotten fruit beacuse of immense sweating. He was looking at me with some kind of emotion which I couldn't decipher.

I immediatly stopped what I'm doing.

"Hey, why did you stopped...you can continue" mohit sir said.

"haa...close up we just came to see how you are teaching these little devil's" cabir anna said smiling.

"umm..."I tittered nervously while scratching my head like a monkey looking here & there.

They three went to aside nd sat on the chair's like they are president's of some countries.

Like hell I'm going to dance infront of him to teach the kids.

But hasna...it's the truth...In three days, you have to dance infront of them not only those three but with full of my fellow classmates & senior's.

Eeeee.....😩

I mentally cried pinching my lips...

Poor me...

"Akka"

I came out of my lala land by hearing the kids calling me.

"umm..muffin's..it's break time" I said hoping they will nod at what I said.

"But akka just now we took break" varsha said twisting her lips.

That little girl is so naughty...

These devils...can't they agree to me according to the flow..

Huff...

I glanced at the three muskeeters. Mohit sir & cabir anna were indulged in their phones where as my wolfy was looking at me intimidatingly with a wicked smile.

I averted my gaze from him trying to escape from this suitation..

I mean sure I have to dance infront of everyone including these three too who are going to be there among them but I am not yet prepared to dance infront of everyone especially not infront of them.

"umm..I'm tired..muffin's. Will continue tomorrow" I said in low tone.

"But we are not tired Akka" they said in union.

Arghh...these stupid muffin's. But I'm tired...

"hey gigglemug"

As soon as i heard the endearment from his husky voice suddenly my heart started racing.

With a fluttering heart I twisted my neck towards him.

"Come to me" daksh sir aka wolfy said with a blank face.

I without waiting a second my legs unconsciou walked to him while looking at ground as i don't have guts to look into his immense orbs.

I stood near him squirming in my place due to nervousness. He didn't spoke anything. I waited him to say something but he didn't.

I slowly raised my head only to see him staring at me intensly. I felt goosebumps nd my heart was beating more than it should.

"So, close up are you really tired or you are pretending to be exhausted" mohit sir said raising an eyebrow.

"I-I I'm really tired sir" I stuttered which is half truth.

"oh so when you saw someone dear to your heart is sitting infront of you nd you suddenly got tired" cabir anna said while looking at my wolfy with a playful smile making me want to curse cabir anna more.

I think cabir anna is suspicious about me having crush on his friend. I mean He caught me redhanded several times when I was busy in ogling at my wolfy.

I shouldn't call him Anna instead should call him with someother name like spaghetti. It suit's him better than Anna.😠

"Do you have a habit of zoning out from the real world" My wolfy said in a blank expression making me come out of my cursing thoughts.

"N-no s-sir" I repiled meekly.

"Then where do you lost?" daksh sir asked me raising his perfectly shaped eyebrow at me.

"I was thinking for an answer" I blurted out what ever came into my mind nd then realised what I actually uttered infront of them nd got embarrassed.

Cabir anna & mohit sir chuckled at me where as my hunk was looking at me with an amusement in his eyes.

"So, did you found an answer to give reply to us" mohit sir asked me with a smile.

I shook my head as no..

"what i told you in the morning" daksh sir asked me in anger tone.

I looked confused at first but realised what he mean..

"I'm sorry sir I forgot" i said looking down.

"Don't you dare to repeat the nodding again" wolfy aka daksh sir said sternly

"y-yes sir" I stuttered.

"good" he said blankly.

"why are you scaring her daksh" Aashi said while coming in.

My wolfy rolled his eyes nd ignored her.

"You won't change" Aashi muttered under her breath while glaring at him but daksh sir didn't care.

"Hasna, you may go...you are looking tired...I will take kids with me to their parent's" Aashi said.

"Ok mam" I said smiling widely at her for saving me further from daksh sir nd those two.

She walked to the kids while i packed my bag nd bid bye to kids who were packing there bags like a turtle's.

I was about to open the door but stopped nd walked to wolfy who was busy in checking his phone.

I cleared my throat to gain his attention but he didn't responded to me instead cabir anna nd mohit sir gave their attention to me nd was looking at me with a questionable eyes.

But I shook my head at them in negative nd avert my gaze from them nd glanced at my hunk.

"mmmm...s-sir.." i called him hesitantly.

He still didn't responded...I wonder did he heard me or not.

Is he pretending? If so, then I wonder why?

"D-daksh sir" I again called him.

He raised his head at me in an attitude.

"what!" he said arrogantly.

"I-I..T-Thankyou f-for morning" I said and ran away from there to avoid his arrogant side.

After two days:

Today is the last day for practise. I was in a dancing hall in college along with those muffin's..Actually yesteday only I got to know that those kids are actually lecturer kids..

And from the last two days they four are hell bent on embarrassing me infront of my wolfy.

Day before yesterday asusal we are practicing with two audience present in there, they are none other than Nina & pari who came to me to avoid ragging....

But suddenly Rishi sir & cabir anna barged in along with my hunk who was looking dashing asusal.

I stopped in my tracks nd glanced at them..

"What are you both doing here without attending the interaction session" cabir anna shouted angrily at both  of my beautiful lizards.

Nina trembled in fear when she heard her love angry voice..

I giggled at her but instantly regretted as cabir anna & rishi sir are shooting dagger's at me while nina was glaring at me.

I pinched my lips to suppress my laugh...

"C-cabir, I-I..."

"Shut up and come with me" he yelled nd dragged nina while rishi & pari tagged along with them leaving the treacherous wolfy alone with me.

"What are you looking at ? Go & practise" he said nonchantly nd walked to a chair nd settled in there with his laptop.

I  was fidgeting in my place  not knowing what to do to escape.

"Don't plan to escape to today like yesterday...I won't appreciate it" he said icily.

I was offgaurd at how he caught me yesterday but didn't said anything..

I nodded my head nd turned around to look at the muffin's who were looking tired.

"Are you tired muffin's" I asked them.

They nodded there head's..

"Ok then go nd tell him that you people are tired" i said pointing towards him as if I tell them to rest he will say that I was making them pretending like yesterday which is not, so I asked them to go & tell him.

They walked to him with there tiny legs..

"Handsome champ "

They called him nd i literally gaped at the four muffin't at how they indicated him..

"we are so tired of dancing...can we take some rest" they asked him in union.

My wolfy glanced at me suspiciously.. I averted my gaze from him to else where.

Daksh sir agreed to their request of taking rest nd now we all were taking rest...nd I was busy in gawaking at the handsome wolfy.

"Akkaa"

Suddenly I jerked away from my staring session at him when I heard a scream of one of the little girl.

When I looked in that direction, Avi was walking to me while crying nd jai was running behind her.

I quickly got up in fear that what might happen to that girl.

Before i could go to her, wolfy lifted her in his arms nd made her silent while I stood beside him.

"Why are you crying kiddo" daksh sir cooed at her.

"J-Jai smacked on my ass" Avi said in her cute voice.

"And why did you do that to her jai" He asked him in stern tone.

"She stepped on my foot. so, i got angry nd smacked her butt nd she cried so i rubbed her butt to sooth the pain like my father do to my mom when ever she is in pain when my father smack my mom's butt. So i too did the same." jai replied in his cute voice while pouting..

After hearing what he said daksh sir was smirking at me nd I know that because he remembered the massage which he gave me on that day.

I was so embrassed that i couldn't look in to his eyes.

"so do you still feeling pain in there?" he asked me indirectly.

I don't to know what to say...I mean, do I have any saying in this..

"N-no champ"

Then, wolfy scolded both the kids for fighting with each other nd nd also ask them to say sorry to each other nd left.

Daksh sir turned towards me with a sly smile..

"Are you going to wipe your sweat which is dripping into the valley of your bosom or shall I do the favour for you" he said naughtily while I became beetroot when i heard what he said.

"N-no"I said shyly nd wiped the sweat..

Not only this, yesterday when I was shaking my hips in a rythem as none was there but to my dismay my wolfy saw me nd he was staring at my butt like he saw his favourite thing.

Huff..

Today is the last day....I was practising with the kids from morning to evening while paying & laughing with four of them.They are so fun to play...

"so...my dear muffins are you four ready to rock tomorrow " i asked them in cheerful tone.

"yessss Akka" they all said in union.

I giggled at them..

"Akka...you said you will treat us icecream today.." they asked pouting at me cutely.

Ha...how can I forgot about it as from last three days I was bribing them with an icecream to listen to me.

"ha..I didn't forgotten...come we will go" i said.

As we walked out of the room I saw  wolfy & their batch..

"hey" Asshi said waving her hand at me.

"hii" i said giving her a small smile.

"so are you all ready for tomorrow" cabir anna asked me.

"we are ready to rock"

These kids shouted loudly making me giggle at them.. They all chuckled at them.

"Actually, O came here to speak with nina & pari..." aashi said.

"oh..they didn't came today as they all went to parlor" i said remembering my friends joyful faces when they decided to go to parlor.

"Akka...icecreamm" kids nagged at me.

"ok..ok..bye...I promised them to treat icecream today" i said smiling nervously as i can sense wolfy gaze at me.

"so, you bribed them with icecream" rishi sir said smirking.

"hmm...yes sir...ok..bye" i said.

"No we will join with you" cabir anna said making me anxious.

All the while these kids are blabering nd fighting with each other while I was scolding them to keep quiet..

As we reached the canteen..I ordered the icecream for everyone including seniors too.

But before I was going to pay my wolfy paid it. I don't have gut's to argue with him so i kept mum.

"If you want we can drop you at the parlor" Mohit sir said causally.

"No sir...I'm not interested nd more over i'm tired" I said in exhausted tone.

"ok so I heard that you didn't let them dance infront of anyone even their patents too.." cabir anna asked me kniting his eyebrows.

Yes, i didn't let them do dance infront of anyone except nina & pari. Even daksh sir too didn't saw us as I always say excuses even though I know he didn't believe me but didn't said anything.

"yes, i wanted it to be a surprise. I mean  I don't know wether our dance is outstanding or not but I wanted the kids to surprise their parents so they will be amzed by their kids" i said grinning ear to ear at cabir anna.

They smiled and bid bye to me as they took kids with them.

I reached my room nd fell on my bed...I was so exhausted..right now i only wanted to sleep.

Tomorrow is freshers....

Finally, Ragging will be going to an end.

Huff..

I have to wear a saree as it is the theam. But, I don't have a saree to drape...

I don't know what I will wear tomorrow nd I don't know how will i dance tomorrow infront of everyone.

Uff...

With those thoughts I dozzed off..

                  ***💞***

Hey lovelies...

Sorry for the late update guys. I was busy in my exams till saturday..nd yesterday till noon i was celebrating rakshabandhan with my cousins. From noon I was writing my other story as soon as  I finished it..I again started writing this story...so basically in my busy life too I had updated it for you guys. I hope you all like the update.

How was the update?

Next chapter will be about their fresher party. How many of you are excited for the next chapter?

And Please keep supporting through your votes nd comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 86K 91
β€’UNDER EDITINGβ€’ Abhimanyu Chowdhary-A mysterious 28 years old man. CEO of Chowdary group of companies. He has looks that every girl craves and go cra...
47.4K 4.5K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
80.6K 5.8K 59
Afterglow - Book 1 Can be read as a standalone "In a world where appearances often deceive and hearts remain shrouded in mystery, meet four remarkab...
53.9K 3.8K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...