UNDENIABLY HIS

By Asterial_melina

Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Na... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS
CLEARING YOUR DOUBTS ON THE TREATY
TEN
ELEVEN
TEASER OF UPCOMING CHAPTER
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TEASER OF CHAPTER 20

NINE

4.6K 361 113
By Asterial_melina

It's in the eyes,
Always the eyes....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Working tirelessly on his laptop, he was diverting his mind from the incident which took place at the dinning table, wanting to subside anger he was feeling towards his family and that stupid girl.

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he did not realised his mother entering the office.

"Jahangir..." Asifa begum called him I a soft voice, squeezing his shoulder, observing his anxious state.

His watch was lying carelessly on the desk, his hair were messed up as he had raked his fingers through them tirelessly, his lips were set in a grim line, eyebrows furrowed and jaw clenched... And he was typing on his laptop with so much passion that she thought he was planning to murder it.

Ye to pehle se jallad bana baitha hai. Haye Allah! Main kaise baat karu isse ?!

Asifa begum dreaded to talk with her stubborn first born, but when he looked at her she smirked inwardly knowing there was no point to feel scared.

At last he was her son and he was in no condition to intimidate her. She was at upper hand here!

"Kya hua ammi ?! Why are you here ?" Jahangir asked raising his eyebrows, even when he could speculate the reason of her arrival.

"I-i..." starting off with a too sweet smile which could put shame to candies, she made Jahangir groan in annoyance, confirming his speculations.

"If you are here to talk about Aria then you should go from here. She doesn't want me to involve in her life--" he cut her off, not wanting her to expect anything from him. He was powerless as long as Aria denied his help....

Only if she asks for his help, then god's swear he would turn the world upside down. No one would ever dare force her, and the same rule applied to him.

But she wasn't with him and thus he was quiet. Quiet like a lion, waiting for his turn.

"--and you would let her ?! Would you let her destroy herself so easily ?" his mother cried seeing his detachment.
How could he let her destroy her life knowing going into Raizada family was a abyss ?!

"I can't do anything ammi." he couldn't meet eyes with his mother, feeling her sadness seeping into him, extracting the emotions he was suppressing for so long.

"Wo bachi hai Jahangir. Use samajh nahi hai in cheezon ki--" wiping her tear Asifa begum said, trying to make him understand of Aria's naivety, making him laugh at her statement.

"Right! But aday jaan ko to hai na ? Chacha jaan ko bhi hai, aur Abba Jaan ko bhi. And these three want her to get married to that Raizada." he mocked his family members with clenched fists, laughing at their stupidity to gift their blood to the Raizada clan.

The same family who was bloodsucking leeches for their blood.

He couldn't understand their desperation of marrying Aria into their family. She could get any man she wanted but why him ?! That Raizada blood!!

"But--"

"Don't trouble me ammi! I can't do anything. I am helpless." he gave her his verdict, feeing his heart pierce watching the dejected look of his mother. To avoid it, he turned his gaze towards the laptop and started working on it or say pretended to work on it.

He thought she gave up and waited for her to leave but instead he heard her scream and bang his table."YOU ARE NOT JAHANGIR! You can save her. Usse shaadi kar lo beta and she will be saved." her eyes pored out tears of frustration, but he was not fazed by them knowing how dramatic she was and it was another idea of her's, to trap him into marrying Aria.

Aria se nikaah karna uski maa ki zidd thi, par iss zidd mein wo us masoom ki khwahishon ka gala nahi ghotna chahta tha!
But it was not

"Wow! Nice idea. I'd try that tommorow." he replied, his voice full of sarcasm. He said 'no' and pursuing the topic again was useless.

It was NO! And would always remain so, unless a miracle.... Which wasn't possible!!

"JAHANGIR!" Asifa Begum's blood boiled when her son tried to outsmart her. The vein of her temple ticked itched and she slapped him hard on his back, hurt by his disobedience.

A lone tear trickled down her eyes which her son was quick to catch and wipe her eyes. He then made her sit over his chair and passed her a glass of water feeling angry at himself for hurting her.

"I am so sorry.... But You know my answer ammi, and I am not going to repeat it again...." this time his tone was soft, like he was singing lullaby to her. He felt guilty for hurting his mother but he did not intended to.

It was all because of that girl. That stupid girl!

And he became a mess....losing his mannerisms as well as sanity just like he had always in her matters.

"--and you can get her married to Taimoor, agar aapko use bahu banana ho to..." rolling his eyes he answered his mother, who observed his nose scrunching at the thought of childishness adventures Aria and his brother's venture.... Specially his calm and composed brother who was mess with her.

Jab dekho chipke rehte hai. I would not tolerate my wife to be like that, anyways. Acha hai in dono ki shaadi ho phir lifetime chipke raho!!

"Kaash but she can't! It's either you or that boy! But I want it to be you.... otherwise she would be destroyed." His mother smiled, sighing at the thought of marrying Aria with Taimoor. Although she preferred Aria's awesomeness with Taimoor's sweetness but alas it wasn't possible. It had to be Aria's warmth with Jahangir's coldness. Or Arhaan----

NO! She couldn't even bring herself to imagine that! NEVER!

"Wo khud tabah hona chahti hai ammi. She is a fool." he snickered watching his mother's face turn into gloomy smile, making him alert and watch her with keen eyes.

Something was wrong. He could feel it.

"She is innocent Jahangir. Usko nahi pata uski zindagi ka khel ho raha hai. She is being used--" Asifa begum answered as she closed her eyes feeling pain stab her insides, cursing the rivalry of Durrani's and Raizada's.

In this rivalry poor Aria was suffering. It was so unfair! She was being punished for something she never did.

Curse this patriarchy! Because of these stupid men and their mountain like ego's, women always suffer.

"--Used ?!"

"Mazak mat karo Jahangir ? Don't you know about the age old tre--" she narrowed eyes at her son, rediculed by the fact he did not knew about the treaty. How was it possible ?! He was the nawab....He is not crowned... Her insides reminded,

But still he was the residing nawab and he should know about it.

Was it possible that if he gets to know about it then he would marry her ?!

Oh!! Yes! He would--

But before she could speak, the door of his office opened wide and Mahira begum entered, stopping her daughter-in-law, eying her to play along with her.

"Ahh!! To aap yaha hai! I was looking out for you only." passing a small smile to Jahangir she sat beside him, and patted his cheeks, making him suspicious.

The presence of his mother and amma jaan together was something very dangerous. Because it only happened when they were about to blast something upon him.

Were they conspiring something ?!

God! Amma jaan came here to make him agree to marry Aria!!

"Amma jaan--" passing off a plain nod to his grandmother, he tried getting up, planning to escape their clutches which she saw and pulled him back on his seat, making him gulp in fear and his mother laugh in amusement, watching sweat mare his forehead.

"Baithe rahein. I only came here to give you your grandfather's message." he sighed, hearing his grandmother, feeling air pass through his lungs in relief, hearing her.

Thank god! She wasn't here to support his mother.

Because for a second he thought she did. But phew! He was saved.

He had idea of what she came for.... And he rolled his eyes, recalling his grandfather's precious words.

He just pushed him out of Aria's life like a fly out of milk, telling him he had no right to think

"He must have told you to make me stay away from Aria's matter and I am planning to do that only. Unse boliyega Jahangir ne ek lafz nahi bolna is masle mein." he smiled widely, but both the women in the room were able to detect the bitterness behind his words and smile.

It was then they shared a look, making him sense something going on between them but it was gone within seconds and his grandmother looked at him.

"Aisi koi baat nhi hai beta. I just came here to remind you of the party at Jameel Ahmed farmhouse. " his mother was shocked at his grandmother's words but still maintained her calm having her whole trust upon her.

"I already declined it amma jaan. I need a partner to go there and I don't have one. Also, it is far away from our land so--"

"Offo Jahangir baat to aap aisi kar rahe hai jaise party duniya ke dusre kone mein ho... Aap Nawab hai Durrani Riyasat ke, aapko kis baat ki itni tension hai ?! You could get any girl you want as a partner!" amma jaan answered, eying her confused daughter-in-law to take her side and she did without questioning her.

"Haan haan jao." Ghar baithe buddhe hone ka shauk hai is ladke ko. Waise bhi ye yahi Karta hai. Na kahi jaane ka shauk, na kahi aane ka!!.... Haye Allah mere bache mein aapne kisi buzurg ki rooh to nahi daal di na ?!

"Amma jaan aap--" he did not wanted to go with anyone. Girls out there were ready to grab opportunity to trap him but he wasn't ready for any drama.

There was no place for drama in Jahangir Riyaz Durrani's life!

And his mother totally understood that and thus she sighed, and rolled her eyes at his girl's anxiety.... At the same time she smirked planning to trap him.

"Aapko to pata hai na amma Jaan Jahangir sahab ko bahar ki ladkiyon ke saath uncomfortable feel hota hai, to hum aise kaise use kisi bhi anjaan ke saath jane ko keh dein ?!" he passed a grateful smile to his mother who smirked inwardly at his gesture, ready to throw bomb at him.

"Aria can go with you!" she grinned, giving suggestion to Mahira begum, ignoring him who was shocked at her not so innocent exclamation.

She betrayed him!!

But he won't take Aria with him. EVER!!

"---No... I'll take La--" he was about to suggest Laraib's name but was cut off by amma jaan who seemed to agree with her daughter-in-law. "Haan ye bahut acha idea hai. Aria ko hi le jao. Arhaan bhi aa rahe hai waha par, bachi thodi baat cheet kar legi to apne hone wale shauhar se waqfiyat kar legi."

"Haan! Ye sahi hai." Asifa begum said, meeting eyes with her son who was glaring at her for ditching him, making her snort and pinch his shoulder for his actions.

Badtameez ladka! Abhi amma jaan na hoti to apne khuse se peet'ti ise! Maa ki koi izzat hi nahi hai. How can he expect me to go against my mother-in-law ?!

"Jahangir!" Mahira begum called, looking at him with hope in her eyes. She wanted him to say 'Yes' and he did making her pass him a megawatt smile.

"Okay!" he spoke in a defeated voice, making them both smile and leave his office with warm hearts.

"Amma jaan chal kya raha hai aapke dimaag mein ?!" Asifa begum asked her mother-in-law as soon as they got out, wanting to know mystery behind her serene face.

How could she be so calm when she herself said she won't let anyone destroy Aria's life ?!

Had she gave in to aday jaan's demand or was something cooking inside her brain ?

"Dekhti jao Asifa." all she got was a three word answer with a beaming wink of her MIL, making her insides turn happy as well.

Why am I getting the feeling that something good is going to happen!

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Sitting inside her room she had her baby lying over her lap and was caressing his fur just like he had demanded with a soft purr. But she wasn't able to take her eyes off the youngest baby of the house, who was looking at her like a serial murderer eying his next target.

She did not knew what was wrong with now ?! But then he was already a gone case, so she had no right to feel suprised or shocked with his unusual behaviour. He had always been like that.

Arsalaan Riyaz Durrani was the youngest child of the Durrani house, and it was because of his childish behaviour.

Her baby Romeo and Haya were more mature than his idiotic self and he was proving her thoughts to be hundred percent true with his current behaviour.

"Arsal! Allah! Arsal aise mat dekho. Mujhe na tum jinn lag rahe ho!" finally, when she wasn't able to take more of his stares she mumbled annoyingly making him snap out of his la la land.

"Yaar kya to kismat payi hai na tune. Matlab crush se shaadi ho rahi hai. It's like a dream come true." he grinned, and gushed like her partner in crime, punching her shoulder in glee, swooning over the thought of her getting married to her crush.

Damn! She was so lucky!

"He is not my crush. Aur mera dil to Bakhtiyar pe tha.... Usse rishta aata to alag baat hoti." Aria dismissed his thoughts, with a soft sigh. Sure, Arhaan was going to be her fiance but Mir Bakhtiyar Alam was another level.

Her actions were mirrored by Romeo who seemed to feel her sadness, because she had always shown him photos of Mir Bakhtiyar Alam as his father.

And now all of a sudden his dreams to get a handsome father were shattered just like his mother.

Oh! how unfortunate it was ?!

Arsalan was annoyed hearing her speak about Bakhtiyar like a broken record. For god's sake he was just a pehla pyaar, not sacha wala pyaar."Jab dekho Bakhtiyar Bakhtiyar karti rehti hai. Nashukri kahi ki!" his was soft but loud enough to be caught by Romeo, who was attentive in hearing unlike his mother, who was lost in Mir Bakhtiyar's thoughts.

And he put a full stop to her thoughts with his threatening growl, directed towards Arsalaan, who bit his lip and cursed Romeo for being such a maa ka chamcha.

"Did you say something Arsal ?" Aria inquired with suspicious eyes, making him squirm at his place owing to her CID look.

"Nope! Iss Romeo ke bache ke zyada kaan chal rahe hai...." he answered innocently, glaring at Romeo who growled once again, throwing a fit for being called a liar, which he wasn't.

"Don't you dare call my baby a lair! Aur khabardaar jo usse uchi awaaz mein baat kari to!!" she warned, consoling her angry baby by rubbing his back, and scratching his ears for comfort.

God! He was not used to someone shout at him. He was that sensitive....

"And don't you dare scold Nawab's baby. It's a treason Aria jaan." he proclaimed himself to be Jahangir's baby with a proud smile, pinching Aria's cheeks who jerked his hands, before her angry little man could scratch him, for touching his irritated mother.

"Baby?! You wish!" Aria scoffed mocking him and Romeo purred, cheering his mother, leaving Arsalaan vexed and he was quick to respond with his head held high in air. "Chota bhaai bhi bache jaisa hota hai. But your pea sized brain won't understand these dil ke rishte."

He was not ready to back down and so was the condition of Aria but she didn't wanted to punish him on her own.

So she ordered Romeo to attack Arsalaan, with a light pat on his back and a smirk which the clever cat passed back.

"Romeo baby show your mamu how strong you are, taking in mind your dil ka rishta."

Passing her a 'I'll make you proud mama' look, Romeo sprinted towards Arsalaan who shrieked at his advance. "No! You won't come here, little brat! Mera nayab chehra agar bigda na...." he was scared of getting his beautiful face scratched but he had other plans for his mamu.

His evil evil plans!!

"---FUC---" Arsalaan screamed like a high pitched duck, feeling him execute his plan.....

Yes! Romeo had pissed all over him like a good nephew, with a proud grin over his face.

"ROMEO!! I'LL KILL YOU!" he was ready to strangle the little furball in his arms, readying Aria to jump at him like a protective mother and scratch his face for real for threatening life of her son but Jahangir was quicker than her.

Yes, he jad came to her room to inform her about amma jaan's order, only to find them charged up at each other's throats.

"ARSALAN! DONT YOU DARE!" he quickly pulled Romeo in his embrace and rubbed his form finding him shiver.

The little man was acting to get his sympathy while he grinned at a jealous Arsalan, who watched his brother give his love to a mere cat, crying silently with a hand over his heart.

Allah! Is bille ne mere bhaai ki mohabbat bhi cheen li mujhse. Kya to din dhikhaya hai tune mere maula ?! Ise acha to mujhe utha leta... Is Bille ki zyada ehmiyat hai in logo ki zindagi mein, ek mamuli se Arsalaan ke jaane se kya ho jaega...

"Haya will have my head if you touch him, Arsal." Jahangir exclaimed in a hushed whisper covering Romeo's ears, watching his brother close to breakdown. His eyes were wide like a baby ready to pour out tears of vain at his betrayal.

"---Sachi ?" he asked, wiping his tears in the hope that his brother loved him and it couldn't be lost just because of a mere cat.

Jahangir nodded with a small smile, making him hug his shoulders and kiss his cheeks in happiness, cheering for their eternal bond.

"I love you." his words got him a scrunchy nose of Jahangir who ordered him to go for a bath, making him pout in annoyance but left silently, giving a stinky eye to Romeo who ignored him, and jumped off to his mother who kissed his face like he had won some big battle. "Go and change your clothes. You stink!"

It was when Arsalaan left, Jahangir turned towards Aria who was looking anywhere and everywhere in her room, avoiding his gaze.

She was ashamed for shouting at him and hurting him with her rude behaviour but she was still strong over her decision.

"Aria!" he called her with coldness seeping in his tone, making her shiver , feeling loss of words.

"I-i...." she stuttered, thinking ways to apologise to him but before she could do that he spoke in a monotone as if he was a robot with any feelings.

Unlike the old times, his face was blank, not even with the slightest hint of irritation or anger in his tone. She felt guilty and her heart felt pain for being the reason behind it.

"You are going to party with me as my partner...." he spoke, catching her off guard all together.

"What the hell--" how could he imagine to take her with him ?! Had he gone mad or what---

"LANGUAGE! And the feelings are mutual. I am just following Amma Jaan's order." he spoke, stating the reason behind his misery.

If not for amma jaan he would not had dared to see her face. Her face which was haunting him to save her from horrible life ahead. Her face which was reminding him of his incompetency of not being able to stand for her.

She does not need it. She does not need you! So stay away from her and her life!

His mind reminded him and he felt his heart going ice again, forcing him to tell her about her fiance's arrival and make her agree for the party, wanting to get over with it.

"Your dearest fiance is also coming there."

And just like that he was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam guys,

So Jahangir doesn't know about the treaty! Do you think his mother would had convinced him to marry Aria in the name of treaty if amma jaan had not come ?!🧐🧐

Don't you guys think Asifa begum is too cute ?!🥺🥺 She is so precious...💕

And what do you guys think, what is amma jaan aka Mahira begum planning in her mind ?

Any thoughts about Arsalaan and Romeo dangerous rivalry ?!😂😂

Poor Arsalaan! And cute Romeo!🥰🥰 He loves Aria too much to defy her😌😌

What about Jahangir ?! Did you find his nonchalance towards Aria right ?

What do you think is going through his head right now ?🤔🤔 Is his behaviour justified though ?

What do you think will happen now ?

Mention your favourite dialogue of the chapter ?

Best scene ? And why ?🤩🤩

Do not forget to vote and comment. I really love when you people comment.🥺🥺🦋🦋

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 1K 31
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
4.5K 299 27
hello PrAja & RoSal fans... I am back with yet another romantic, historic and overwhelming story of PrAja love series.🤩🥰 What happens when a simpl...
30.9K 1.6K 34
" what is this behavior? Don't test my patience and silently go and bring water for me." " I was... I was just looking for tayiammi." " I love you a...
15.5K 937 47
Zaviyaar Khan and Maira Ahmer's story. How they meet. How fate plays it's role in their story. Zaviyaar Khan. A typical playboy. A spoiled child of...