Lovebirds (Pokimane x Male Re...

By BruhMyManSIMP

Hello! This is my first story so, sorry if my English is bad. So, this is a story all about how your life cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Author's Note (again)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
I need Another Break (sorry)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Thank you
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
IM BACK
Short Story 1 (NOT CANON)
Chapter 29
quick author note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Short 2 (Not Canon)
Chapter 33
wassup

Chapter 10

1.4K 14 6
By BruhMyManSIMP

As you and Poki kissing each other while the sun is going down, you feel someone is watching you two. You slowly look to your right and see Rae and Janet watching you two kissing. Rae and Janet gives you a thumbs up while smirking.

Poki : What's wrong babe-

Rae : H-hi!

Janet : Uh oh, busted

Y/n : Umm...

Poki : Guys...!

Poki blushes and covers her face, she looks so cute when she is embarrassed. You pat her head and hug her while giggling, that night you, Poki, Rae, and Janet play monopoly while drinking tea. You went to jail six times, Poki only has two properties, Rae has all the railroads, and Janet has ten properties. After playing for a while you and Poki went to bed...

Poki : *smiling at you*

Y/n : *chuckles* Why are you smiling?

Poki : *blushes* I'm just so happy to be with you. I hope we can do this forever

Y/n : *smiles* Me too babe, me too.

You two cuddle up with each other and she fell asleep. You're still awake looking at her beautiful face, even without the makeups, you still love her. Because you know she is the one for you.

*TIME SKIP 10 MONTHS LATER*

It was Christmas, you gather up with Poki and the OTV friends to celebrate it. While doing so, Sean and Pewdiepie joins too using discord. Soon after that Mark, Sykuno, Corpse, and some other streamer join the call too. It was so perfect, it's like spending time with family. Sean is doing another ThanksMast charity stream and we all joins him doing this ThanksMast.

*DOORBELL RINGING*

Y/n : Hang on let me get it.

*OPENS THE DOOR*

Ben : H-hi Y/n, Merry Christmas man...

Y/n : Marry Christmas Ben, can I help you?

Ben : No no, I'm here to say thank you. And take this.

Ben gives you an envelope and leaves without saying anything else. You walk inside and closes the door and opens the envelope, you're surprised to see five thousand dollars with a note on it too...

"Dear Y/n. It's your one and only Ben, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the money you've given to us. It's helpful, it helps us to pay our rent, it helps me and Linda back on our feet, and it helps us to avoid being homeless. I would like to thank you, for giving me this. I know I messed up and you probably just gonna throw this note away and spend the money on skins and hats in TF2, but you do you. I would also like to tell you, you're going to be an uncle. Well technically not an actual uncle, but you're like a brother to me so yeah. Anyway thanks for everything."

Ben's POV :

I was about to walk back to my car when I suddenly heard someone running behind me, the next thing I know I got hugged from behind and I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

Y/n's POV :

Y/n : I'm sorry...

Ben : Me too, me too...

Pokimane's POV :

Poki : Hey guys I'm just gonna check out what took Y/n so long.

I walk to the front window and saw Y/n hugging Ben. I don't know if they're crying but for some reason... I started to tear up. I know that Ben kicked him out of their house but...

Rae : Why are you crying?

Poki : Jesus! Rae don't sneak up on me like that!

Rae : Sorry, but what's wrong? Wait is Y/n...

Poki : No he is not cheating, it's his old roommate Ben. The one who kicked him out of the house.

Rae : Oh... *sigh* Alright then, I'm just gonna go back.

I stood there watching them talk with each other as the moon starts rising and the temperature went cold. I saw Y/n and Ben laying down in front of  Ben's car, Y/n talks as Ben smokes some cigarette. They look like good old friends.

Y/n's POV :

Y/n : Hey Ben?

Ben : Yeah?

Y/n : How did you propose to Linda?

Ben : Like the place and how I do it?

Y/n : Yes

Ben : Well I just picked some random beautiful place in LA and propose to her with a ring. It may sound very cleacé, but it's about the person you're proposing to.

Y/n : Hmm, and how did it go for you?

Ben : To be honest, I almost had a heart attack. Obviously, it makes you feel nervous. But it was worth it.

Y/n : *chuckles* it reminds me when you're -

Poki : Babe? It's almost time to stream!

Y/n : Ok!

Ben : You had a girlfriend??

Y/n : Didn't her friend tell you that? Remember when I got hit by a car??

Ben : Oh yeah, I forgot.

Y/n : Anyway it was nice talking to you, take care.

Ben : You too man.

You walk inside and Poki hugs you from behind...

Y/n : Jesus, did you wait for me behind the door all this time?

Poki : Maybe *giggles*

Y/n : *smiles* Well shall we?

You two went back to the living room to stream ThanksMast. The stream went on a full eight hours and you guys manage to raise six million and five hundred thousand dollars. After a while of celebrating you and Poki sits on the balcony admiring the full moon...

Y/n : It's so peaceful isn't it?

Poki : It is... *rest her head on your shoulder*

Y/n : *smiles* I love you so much Poki.

Poki : I love you too Y/n

You two cuddled up with each other as the moon starts getting covered by the clouds. You, Poki, Rae, and Janet chilling in the living room with blankets and hot chocolates. You brought your laptop to the living rooms and play TF2 while talking with Poki and the girls...

Rae : I always wondered what is the fun in that game?

Poki : You should try it, it's quite fun actually

Y/n : *Dominating a Heavy as the Spy* Nice...

The Spy in game : Your precious sandwich won't save you now, FATTY!

Janet : Oh God, that was cold.

Y/n : Ooh you don't know what TF2 lore is about. It's quite fucked up but still entertaining.

Poki : Mhm

Poki sips her hot chocolate and fell asleep while resting her head on my shoulder. I quickly close TF2 since I don't want to disturb her. Soon Rae and Janet fell asleep but your eyes are wide open. You heard Poki softly snoring, her hair smells nice. You hold her hand as your eyes begin closing in themselves and eventually you fell asleep.
You wake up on a green field with flowers and bird chirping. You saw Pokimane standing alone waiting for you. You take her hand as you two started to dance. It was so, fun. And if it's even a dream, you wanted to do this with her forever...

Poki : I love you Y/n

Y/n : I love you too Imane...

??? : Magnificent

You turn around and saw Spy watching you dance with Poki. Suddenly the world around you starting to fell apart, Spy smiles and turns to dust. Poki cries and hugs you as you two fell into the void. You calm her down and eventually you two turned into dust just like Spy...

Poki : Babe...?!

Y/n : *wakes up* W-what?

Poki : Are you having a nightmare?

Y/n :... I, don't know... I was with you, a-and we are dancing together... *tearing up* a-and-

Poki : Hey hey hey... It's ok I'm here...

Poki hugs you and calms you down. There's a moment of silence before she kisses you...

Poki : It's ok... You want to take a walk near the beach?

Y/n : Sure

You and Poki hopped into the car and drove to the Santa Monica beach and it was not crowded as you thought. You and Poki walked along the beach while enjoying the sunrise. The temperature is a little bit cold so you give Poki y/h...

Poki : But what about you?

Y/n : Don't worry, I'm ok as long you're ok

Poki : Alright then. The beach is so beautiful, isn't it?

Y/n : Yeah, but the girl beside me is more beautiful

Poki : Babe, stop *blushing*

Y/n : *chuckles*

Poki smiles as you put your hands on her cheeks...

Poki : *giggles* You're so sweet.

Y/n : *giggles* But you're sweeter

Poki smiles and after about fifteen minutes you and Poki get into the car...

??? : Excuse me, are you Pokimane?

Poki : Yeah, do you watch my stream?

??? : Yes! Oh my God, can I have a picture with you?

Poki : Sure! Y/n can you hold his phone?

Y/n : Sure, why not?

...

??? : *slaps Poki's butt and runs to his car*

Poki : What the fuck???

Y/n : You! STOP!

Poki quickly takes her phone out and takes a picture of the dude's plate number...

Poki : Wait Y/n! Stop! Let him run away like a coward!

Y/n : But... Oh... You're one smart girl. But are you ok though?

Poki : Kinda... I'm ok but also... *tearing up a little*

Y/n : Hey hey hey... Don't cry... I'm here for you, sorry I didn't manage to catch him in time...

Poki : Yeah... It's fine... Let's go to the police station and report this.

Y/n : Ok.

After reporting to the police they managed to track him down and Poki sues him for sexual assault. After a long day out you and Poki went the OTV house to make a video...

Lily : Ah finally, what took you so long?

Y/n : Some asshole decided to spank her ass while we are on the beach. That's so fucking sickening.

Poki : Yeah, but we did manage to find him. Well with the help of the police of course.

Lily : What the fuck?? Are you alright though??

Poki : Yes I am, don't worry about me. Anyway, shall we?

Lily : Come in...

After the shooting Poki and the rest of the OTV members except Toast. He looks, kinda sad...

Y/n : Toast, you ok?

Toast : What? Oh yes, yes I'm ok...

Y/n : You don't sound or look fine, tell me why

Toast : *sigh* I don't know, I've been feeling quite bad. I'm trying to cover it up so that the others don't worry about me. But I don't know what's making me sad...

Y/n : Hmm, the only advice I have for you is to spend more time with the OTV members. Try to do more of your hobbies, stream perhaps? Do what you love to do man. *puts your hand on his shoulder* It's going to be fine.

Toast : Thanks, man...

Poki : Babe, is everything alright?

Y/n : Yeah me and Toast see just talking about the old games back in the day.

Poki : Alright, we are ordering food. Do you guys want something for lunch?

Y/n : I'm just gonna eat your leftover it's fine.

Poki : Babe...!!

Y/n : Ok fine, french fries, please.

Poki : Ok, Toast do you want something?

Toast : Maybe a sandwich?

Poki : Ok, I'm ordering it right... Now. Ok I'll leave you guys alone, Lily wanna show me something.

Y/n & Toast : Ok

Toast : Thanks for covering it up there. I don't want to make anyone worry.

Y/n : I've been in your place, and I know it's not great. I don't want you to almost end up like me.

Toast : Damn... Do want to play Smash?

Y/n : Sure

You and Toast play Smash while waiting for lunch. Soon after you and Toast plays, Scarra and Michael join in. When lunch came, everyone eats while talking.
After spending more time with the OTV members you and Poki went back home. You slam yourself to the couch face first, and Poki went to her bedroom to change her clothes. You open Twitter on your phone and you and Poki are trending on it. #Y/nImane #KingOfTheSIMPS, you don't know how to react...

Rae : What's wrong?

Y/n : *shows the trending page on Twitter*

Rae : WHAT???

Janet : Wait what???

Poki : What's going on?

Rae : You and Y/n are trending on Twitter!

Poki : Oh fuck.

(Thanks for reading! WE'RE ON OUR ROAD TO 1K READS MF. Thanks again, have a great day/night)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 1.5K 43
Pokimane fanfic Male reader Touches a delicate topic at some point for a little bit Y/n is a Twitch streamer from LA, California, you are on a toxic...
66K 1.3K 32
So this story is a corpse x reader, imma use y/n because i'm bad at making names -_-. I use a lot of detail so if you like that kind of stuff then i...
15.6K 276 26
When you thought running away was a good idea but it turned into meeting someone you never thought you would... "yn?" "yes?" "i love you" "oh dream...
90.3K 1.3K 31
You are Wilbur's little sister that no one knows of. But one day you accidentally appear in Wilbur's stream.. - Kinda fast moving story - Tommy x fem...