Team Gigantica & Scooby-Doo...

By SDFan12435

Scooby and the gang pay a visit to a magic school where Velma's sister, Madelyn Dinkley, is at after Velma re... More

Chapter 2: Going to visit Madelyn
Chapter 3: Clues, Dinners, and the Gryphon, Oh My!
Chapter 4: Calvin Curdles and the Cone Castle Theory and some Magic classes
Chapter 5: Some clues and locating the O'Flannery magic staff
Chapter 6: The Banshee of Shadow Lake
Chapter 7: The Gryphon Strikes
Chapter 8: Off to the Gryphon's Roost
Chapter 9: Operation Saving Madelyn Dinkley
Chapter 10: The Gryphon culprit revealed
Chapter 11: Epilogue
Credits

Chapter 1: The Creepy Case of The Chemical Creep

269 5 0
By SDFan12435

Outside the Karloff Chemical Company, Scooby, Team Gigantica, and the Mystery Inc. gang were looking into something, following a set of footprints towards the facility's front door.

HANNA BARBERA AND WARNER BROS. PRESENT

Velma opens up the door and they all stepped in, seeing that there was chemical footprints EVERYWHERE!

Everybody wants a chance to be a hero

Then, the Chemical Creep, a monster who seemed to be a moving glob of chemicals in a hazmat suit, popped up and roared.

Everybody took off running, the Chemical Creep chasing after them.

Everybody wants a chance to save the day

In a hall somewhere in the building, Fred, Scooby, and Tyler came running out, entering the room directly across the hall.

TOM HOLLAND & FRANK WELKER

Scooby had to shut the door behind the three of them.

Braedey and Shaggy came running out of a separate door, running into the door directly across from where they came out of.

CHRIS HEMSWORTH & MATTHEW LILLARD

Velma and ran out shortly after, Velma bumping into the wall and her glasses falling off. Velma got back up to her feet, grabbing her glasses before she ran into a nearby separate door.

Won't you come along and maybe be a hero?

MINDY COHN

Velma put her glasses on before shutting the door behind herself.

Daphne and Diana came running out of a door farther down in the hallway.

GREY DELISLE & VICTORIA JUSTICE

Cause it feels alright, and it feels okay, HEY!

Daphne quickly shut the door causing the chemical creep to run face first into it.

IN:

The Chemical Creep stood up before opening the door and running into it.

TEAM GIGANTICA & SCOOBY-DOO! ABRACADABRA-DOO!

Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

Elsewhere in the factory, Fred and Daphne were backing away, looking around, trying to find an escape from the Chemical Creep.

Come on, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

When they ended up next to a shelf, it spun around, the Chemical Creep walking by with the two detectives being nowhere in sight.

CASTING AND LINE DIRECTION BY
SDFAN12435 and BRAEDIUMSSUPREME

When the Chemical Creep walked past, the shelf spun around, this time, it had Diana and Braedy pop out, looking around, confused.

Oh, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

The shelf spun back around yet again.

Hey, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

When it finished spinning around, Fred, Daphne, Braedey, and Diana were there with the Chemical Creep

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
(Alright)

The four screamed a little and took off running, the Chemical Creep chasing after.

However, the Chemical Creep came to a stop when it saw three hazmat suits standing on their own, growling. Tyler, Shaggy, and Velma popped up into view of the helmets and Scooby was somehow in the Chemical Creep's hazmat suit, the Chemical Creep roaring loudly as everyone took off running, Scooby temporarily opening the hazmat suit to make a break for it.

Ghosts and goblins better run for cover!
(do-do-do-do-do-do-do!)

The four continued running down some stairs, running as fast as they could to get away from the Chemical Creep.

Ain't a chance that you could get away!
(do-do-do-do-do-do-do!)

They completely jumped over a whole set of pipes in a panic. Somehow, Scooby and the gang ended up separated from Team Gigantica, still running out of panic.

Scooby and his friends are gonna get ya!
(do-do-do-do-do-do-do!)

That's when suddenly, the Chemical Creep dropped from the ceiling, raising it's arms and growling and roaring, emitting a green light, causing everyone to be struck with fear.

Cause it feels alright, and it feels okay, HEY!

Lightning struck outside the factor, causing Scooby to jump into Shaggy's arms.

Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

Later, in a closet, Scooby and Shaggy turn on a flashlight, looking around carefully, screaming at the top of their lungs at the sight of a spider.

Come on, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

The spider simply crawled out of the range of the light while remaining on the web.

Oh, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

Later, in the factory, Team Gigantica, and Mystery Inc. had been getting chased around time after time after time again by the Chemical Creep.

Hey, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

That's when somehow, they ended up in an upper level, enduing up in an sort of back to forth chase through the hallway. This would continue for at least 7 solid complete entire minutes.

Hey! Hey! Ho! Ho! Hey! Hey! Ho! Ho! Hey-Hey! Ho-Ho! Everybody, let's go!

Mystery Inc. and Team Gigantica and the Chemical Creep stopped for a little mid-chase dance break. They would all just groove mostly to the beat/tune of the music, Shaggy reusing an old dance style he hadn't use d in years.

Then, the Chemical Creep had gotten tired of the dancing, roaring and sending everybody running in a panic. Later, Fred and Tyler had set up a trap and were in the process of laying down an oil trail needed for the trap.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

Scooby and Shaggy then came through a lab door, which put a rope over a candle. When the rope broke, it dropped an anvil onto a catapult which had flicked a switch.

BASED ON CHARACTERS BY HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTIONS AND BRAEDIMUSSUPREME

Say, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

The chemical centrifuge had spun around, flinging a net into the air.

Come on, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

The net launched itself onto Shaggy, sending him to the ground as Scooby slipped on some of the oil, sending him down the trail.

Hey, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

Scooby had gone all the way down the oil trail, tackling the Chemical Creep, who was cornering Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Team Gigantica. Braedey was standing defensively, ready to actually fight the Chemical Creep.

Scooby-Dooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

Scooby and the Chemical Creep had slid right out the front door of the building as some cops arrived.

When everyone ran out, they had smiled at the fact Scooby caught the Chemical Creep.

"He did it!" Daphne cheered. "Scooby-Doo captured the monster!"

"Good job, Scooby." Tyler comments

"RScooby-Dooby-Doo!" Scooby cheered, stepping off of the Chemical Creep

Velma walked over to the Chemical Creep as she put on some gloves to keep her skin safe from the acidic properties of the chemicals and unmasks the Chemical Creep, everyone raising an eyebrow at who it really was

"It's not a REAL monster." Velma comments, stepping to the side revealing the Chemical Creep was actually....

"It's actually Miss Thelmer, the company accountant." Velma comments

"My plan was perfect!!!" Miss Thelmer snapped. "How did you ever-"

However, Miss Thelmer was cut off when her phone began ringing. So, she checked it and sighed when seeing it was her mom. Naturally, though, she answered.

"Hi, mom, can't talk, exposition time............what??!???? Hold on." Velma says, looking at the others. "Could you take the wrap up, guys?"

"Sure thing, Vel. Go on and talk to your mother." Tyler responds

Velma smiled and stepped to the side as she says to her mother, "I'm back."

"You see, officers, Miss Thelmer is actually a corporate spy from an enemy company." Braedey explains

"She pretended to be the so called Chemical Creep to scare people away while she stole the company's secret formulas." Fred adds

The cops then cuffed Miss Thelmer.

"From now on, the only books you'll be keeping will be from the prison library." The sheriff comments, shoving Miss Thelmer into a police van and closing the back doors behind her before he got in his sheriff car

When all the cops drove off, Daphne smiled.

"Well, another successful case is closed." Daphne said

"Like, dudes, I say we celebrate with a party at the Burger Binge." Shaggy said

"Reah!!" Scooby agreed, walking in circles. "RBurger Binge! RBurger Binge!"

Scooby had walked over to Velma, whom gently rubbed his head after getting off of the phone with her mom.

"I've got a better idea." Velma said. "Shaggy, do you remember my youngest sister Madelyn?"

"I guess in all of what we've been doing recently I forgot Ashley mentioned that Velma had a second sister." Tyler said in thought

"Little Doe-eyes Dinkley?" Shaggy comments. "Like, how could I forget?"

Velma sighed.

"That's not nice, she really liked you!" Velma responds

"I'm sorry, Vel, Mad's a sweet kid." Shaggy responds. "We'll have to look her up some time."

"That time is now!" Velma said. "My mom wants us to check up on her."

"Is something wrong?" Daphne asks

"You might say that." Velma responds, getting a concerned look from Fred, Tyler, Braedey, and Diana. "You see, Madelyn is going to a special school for stage magicians and.....well....according to my mom, the school's being threatened by a......gryphon."

"Zoinks!!! Not a gryphon!! I mean, ANYTHING but a gryphon!" Shaggy comments. "Like, what's even a gryphon?"

"A creature that's half eagle, half lion." Fred explains. "It's sort of like a hippogriff in the fact it's got parts of two different animals."

"Couldn't it make up it's mind???" Shaggy questions

"It's just a legend, Shaggy. A medieval legend." Braedey says reassuringly

"Braedey's got a point." Daphne stated. "It doesn't really exist."

"Like, i've heard THAT rap before." comments Shaggy

"That isn't even the weirdest part." Velma stated

"It isn't???" Fred asks

"Nope. Apparently, Madelyn told Ashley that there's some winged creature no one's been able to identify yet what it is flying around the castle as if it's trying to guard it from the gryphon." Velma states. "Most reports comment about it looking something like a dragon."

"Well, we should get going to see what's going on there." Braedey comments. "I'm curious to see if it's actually a dragon or not."

Scooby and Shaggy jumped a little as everyone got into the Mystery Machine.

"Like, no way are we going to investigate a possible dragon AND gryphon attack!" Shaggy comments

"Come on, we can't say no to Velma's mom!!" says Daphne

"But can't we say yes to a burger party first???" Shaggy questions

"RBurger Binge! RBurger Binge! RBurger Binge!" Scooby chants

Scooby and Shaggy then climbed into the Mystery Machine, Fred starting the engine up and driving off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 39 8
Zoinks! Two years after a clash of egos forced Mystery Inc. to close its doors, Scooby-Doo and his clever crime-solving cohorts Fred, Daphne, Shaggy...
105K 1.8K 30
Description: This story take place during the events of Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island and has the Protagonist working part time at Dinkley's Mystery bo...
22.8K 227 61
This is a three part of my Scooby Doo Stories. Avery Smith + Daphne Blake, Dina Blake + Fred Jones and Leah Baker + Velma Dinkley
1.4K 33 12
The gang go on a trip to check on Madelyn, Velma's younger sister, at Whirlen Merlin's Academy of Magic, where apparently there has been some trouble...