Random One Shots based on my...

Zazzy109 tarafından

Random small oneshots of my books. Mostly writing these as a way to practice writing in different senerios an... Daha Fazla

Fly
Number 1 E2 Class Tank Engine
That Damn Toon
Mark and Sora's Date
Dark-Blade
Mark Making People pass out laughing
Daniel and Thomas
Hayner
Cards Part 1
Wholesome
Laughing At Mark
Games
Pushing To Hard
Bellybuttons
Voices
Hide and Seek
Mark and Tidus
Power Training
A Strange Boy Part 1
Prototype Chapter for The Boy From Another Dimension
Thomas' Day Off
Thomas's Day Off Part 2
Helping Someone In Need Part 1
Honey
Halloween Part 1
Voice Impressions
Revenge
Trick Or Treating
PhotoBooth
Caught
Kingdom Hearts Dimensions III Ideas
Fanfic Titles
Horror Games
Among-
Staring Contest
He's coming for you~
Torn Pants
Tickling Hayner
Fighting A Skeleton
Sean and Daniel
Valentines Day
Stressballs
Teaseful Toon
Valentines Chocolates
Shirtless Mod
Dancing
Teasing Thomas
No More Shaming
Cropped
Mark's Going Insane
Fang ache
Hollup... Let Him Cook

Battle (An Idea)

56 3 62
Zazzy109 tarafından

Tension was in the air, as the Dark Figure was in front of all three of them. Sora had his keyblade out, Roxas had his two out and ready, and Hayner had the bow and arrow what he had gotten from Steve.

The Dark Figure looked stressed. You couldn't see his actual face, but you can see an outline of something what was once a face. The darkness covered everything. "You.... You three... put too much stress on me.... I need Sora's powers... and I can't get it-"

None of them still knew why this thing wanted Sora's keyblade. But it pretty clear that the Dark Figure wasn't gonna give up. And what it did next, was the most strongest it ever proved itself to be. It hovered into the air, sticking their arms out. Sora and the rest tried to fight it, but they where all stuck in a trance. Then, they all got bashed into the ground.... three times.

"OWW!" They all screamed. The Dark Figure, sounded the most furious it had ever sounded before. "It ends now! I'll kill you all if I have to!"

The darkness on it grew even more intense. The darkness from the creature, started to surround the area, turning the landscape into darkness. Then..... beam of orange light, light blue and dark blue light, slammed down into the ground behind him, shattering the ground. The ground was like glass, and you could see blew it. The light went through, and the glass like floor, acted like a glass prism, and broke the colors into a rainbow.

"It... ends here-"

The dark figure floated into the air, close by the shining beams of light.

Sora got up, and Roxas help up Hayner. They where all weak, and could barely fight.

But they knew they had to. The fate of the Game Dimension, and the Real Dimension depended on them three. They couldn't let the Dark Figure win.

"No!" Sora yelled at it. "It ends here, for you!" He aimed his keyblade at the Dark Figure. Sora charged at it, by jumping up, and zooming trough the air, and tried to bash his keyblade into the creature. But it teleported out of the way, then behind Sora, then Grabbed Sora by his hoodie, yanking him and throwing him into Roxas. "AHH!" Sora yelled once he felt him getting yanked from the neck.

Roxas quickly picked himself up, and quickly helped Sora up after. "Sora!" He said. "Are you alright?"

Sora got up. "I'm fine" He said, as he coldly looked over at the dark figure, who was hovering in the air, next to the orange and blue beams of light.

"What do we do? We clearly can't take care of this thing!" Hayner yelled, shaking as he was holding the bow. They had to think of something quickly, and safely. There was no telling what this thing was up too. "We have to try more"

Sora put his keyblade down, near Roxas's own keyblades. Roxas was confused for a moment, but then he realized.

Sora and Roxas, aimed their keyblade up in the air, and all three of the keyblades combined, into a all-powerful keyblade. The keyblade rested in between both Roxas and Sora.

"Ready?!" Sora said.

Roxas nodded. "Now!"

They both went to attack the Dark Figure. Once they reached them, the dark figure vanished. Sora and Roxas stayed hovering in the air. Panting. Panting because they didn't know what this things next move was. It apparently behind Roxas. "Roxas!!!" Hayner yelled.

The Dark Figure rammed his fist into Roxas, sending him flying to the ground. It all felt like it happened in slow motion. Since Roxas wasn't near Sora, the Keyblade connection broke off, all all three of the keyblades slammed down onto the ground.

Hayner dropped his bow and ran over to where Roxas was falling, and tried to catch him, but Roxas fell on top of him.

Sora was still up there with the Dark Figure. He wanted to go see if Roxas was alright, but he knows the second he turns his back, this dark creature is gonna attack him. Sora knew he had to do something... but he didn't know what. All his life of fighting creatures, and Heartless, and Nobodies.... has he ever be around something with this much power. Not even Xemnas and Xehanort could compare. It was pretty clear that the Dark Figure has more power than the darkness... but it seems they let the darkness take them over so much, it's all they ever use. "Why... why are you doing this?" Sora said. "All this game worlds we've been to... You where there. Why are you harming my dimension and my boyfriend's dimension?!" Sora yelled. "You can hurt anyone you want, just leave my boyfriend out of it!"

The Dark Figure stayed there, staring at Sora. There was a silence for a long time. "Ha... ha..." They laughed slowly, and evilly. "This... is a Game Dimension. You're not real. None of this is. You're world is fake-"

"Stop saying my world is fake! If my world is fake, why do you want my power so freaking badly?!" Sora yelled. That made the dark figure angry. "Shut up!" It yelled as it's dark mist turned dark red. Sora gasped as his eyes went wide.

Hayner and Roxas saw. "Oh shi-" Said, as he saw the red mist flowing off of the Dark Figure's body.

"That's new" Hayner said.

Roxas, sneakily, summoned a magic spell, at the Dark Figure.

"Fire!" He yelled.

A fire blast ejected out of the keyblade of his, but the Dark Figure dodged out the way.

"I can take you all out in one blow"

"Then why don't you do it then!?" Sora yelled. "Something is clearly stopping you"

The Dark Figure chuckled. "You're right. If I murder you.... I won't be able to get your keyblade.... but-" He turned his head to Hayner. "This kid is useless."

Before anyone could say anything, a dark beam shot out of it's arms, and right into Hayner. Hayner yelled in pain, as the darkness from the creature entered his body.

"HAYNER!" Roxas yelled. Sora stared in disbelief. He didn't know what to do. Roxas tried to pull Hayner away, but ended up couldn't, as the dark energy was way to strong.

After a while, the beam stopped. Hayner was lying on the ground unconscious. "Hayner!" Roxas yelled, as he tried to shake him. But Hayner wouldn't wake up.

"Hayner no!" Roxas yelled as tears filled his blue eyes. "Hayner wake up!"

Sora looked at the Dark Figure. "You... you...k-"

"Killed him? Yeah. I know. And I wouldn't hesitate to do the same to you."

He grabbed Sora by his neck, and bashed him into the ground. The ground broke, but Sora was still alive. Because... the Dark Figure wanted him to be.

Roxas was crying over Hayner, holding his friend close to him.

"No..." He said as he softly cried. Roxas quickly tried to heal him. "Heal!" He yelled. But... it didn't work. "No... heal.. it doesn't work!" Roxas yelled.

Just then... there was a sound of foot steps, coming towards them. The Dark Figure vanished. Sora looked around. "Who's...T-There?" Sora was lying on the ground, really hurt. He hurt all over from the bashing he got from the Dark Figure. He was surprised to see Mark walking up to him.

"Hey... guys... what is this place...and-" Mark froze once he saw Sora on the ground and Roxas hugging what seemed to be a unconscious Hayner. "S-Sora... guys?!"

Mark was so confused and he didn't know who to go to first. "Sora... what happened?! I-"

"MARK BEHIND YOU!!"

Mark froze as he felt the presence of someone coming up behind him.

"DEFENSE!" Mark screamed out, and his keyblade instantly summoned. The sound of something bashing onto the ground followed after, as Mark's magic clearly worked. He quickly turned around, and saw the Dark Figure getting up off of the ground. It didn't take Mark another second to realize what was happening. Sora bashed up on the ground, Hayner unconscious. "Y-You hurt my friends...?" He said, as his mouth hung opened. "You... You... HARMED MY BOYFRIEND?!" Mark yelled with anger.

The Dark Figure chuckled evilly. "Mark, Mark, Mark. It's a real pleasure to finally meet you. Since that last fight we had, I never properly introduced my sel-"

"I know exactly who you fucking are, Dark-Blade!" Mark yelled. "I don't care about your lost boyfriend, who you accidentally killed. Going around tormenting others isn't going to bring him back! Just stop it already!"

The Dark Figure was clearly angry. The dark mist, now red, glowed ferociously. "How... How do you know about that?!" He yelled. "I never told anyone!"

"Your future self did. It's time to stop this" Mark said.

Dark-Blade then charged at Mark, his hands turning into sharp dark shards.

Mark clenched his keyblade, and swung it, ejecting a huge ball of light. "AHH!" Dark-Blade yelled as the light attacked the darkness on them, making them glitch. Mark chuckled, "Wrong choices huh? They're pretty great to me"

"STOPZA!" Mark yelled. Dark-Blade froze. Mark walked up to it. "Mark... how... how are you being this good at using magic?"

"Because while you three have been saving the games, I've here training myself in your worlds."

Mark slammed his keyblade into Dark-Blade, sending the frozen in time Dark-Blade flying into the air.

"Have any of you tried to use cure on Hayner?" Mark asked. "I've tried... but nothing happens... I... I don't want him to die... he.. had a crush on me.. and I like him to.. and I never got the.. chance to..a..a....ak.." Roxas was starting to cry. Sora looked down sadly, then back over at Mark.

Mark looked over at Dark Blade, who still had stopza active on him. "Come on... let's heal him all at once.

Mark aimed his keyblade at Hayner. "Come on, you two do the same"

Roxas wiped his eyes and nodded. He aimed his two keyblades at Hayner, and Sora did the same with his. "Now, lets all say the H word"

"HEAL!" They all said at once. A green flower appeared over Hayner's body, as he glowed green. The flower opened, then disappeared. There was silence for a while. All of them waited. Roxas looked down sadly, then sighed. "It didn't work"

"...ugh..." They heard a voice said. Roxas's head quickly looked up, and saw Hayner moving. "Hayner? HAYNER!" Roxas screamed as he grabbed Hayner and kissed him all over his face. "Woah, woah what's happening?!" Hayner yelled as he blushed extremely hard. "Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you're ok Hayner!" Roxas yelled.

Hayner rubbed his head. "Ow... what happened?"

Just then, stopza had worn off. Dark-Blade was getting up. "That happened." Mark said, replying to Hayner.

"Please, lets protect Hayner" Roxas said to Mark.

"Don't worry, if you all combine my keyblade to all of yours... we'll be able to use light. It'll knock all of that darkness off of him. Come on-"

They all nodded. Mark held his keyblade down, and so did Roxas and Sora.

All of the keyblades, The Kingdom Key, The Steam Gaurd, The Olathkeeper and Oblivion, all combined into one giant keyblade. Dark-Blade saw what they where doing, but there was nothing he could do to stop them.

"LIGHT!" All three of them yelled, as hundreds of balls and beams of true light ejected out of the keyblade.

All of the light got absorbed into Dark-Blade. He winced in pain, as he fell to the ground. "No!" He yelled. "What's happening!!" He yelled. As the darkness was being attacked.

The glowing letter white D on his chest, seemed like it was sucking up the light... and then-

BOOM

An explosion of light, exploded from the letter, surrounding Dark-Blade's body with light. Sora and Roxas stepped back. "What in the?!"

Then, the light went out. The darkness wasn't on the Dark Figure's body anymore. Just the white glowing letter D.

Then... it fizzed out.

Now, there was what seemed to be a young teenage boy, in front of them.

It looked lost, as it looked up, and around. ".... My... power.... it's gone..." They said.

"You stole my power!" The guy yelled.

Mark couldn't believe it. "You're... No...No... You're one of Josh's friends!?"

The guy looked at Mark, then grunted.

"You're _ _ _ _!?"

Dark-Blade looked at them. "Yes... I am..."

Mark couldn't believe it. "What the?! H-How you got all of this power?!"

_ _ _ _ Looked down. "Its a long story But... It doesn't matter anyways" They said as they looked back up at them. "All what I did, went in vain anyways"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
212K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
9.1K 626 4
NamJin (Namjoon/RM X Seokjin) BTS GS Hanya secuil kisah Mama Seokjin bersama enam bayinya yang lucu dan suami yang nyentrik. TIDAK DIREKOMENDASIKAN B...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...