ᴍʏ α΄€Ι΄α΄›Ιͺᴅᴏᴛᴇ // Ι’α΄€α΄€Κ€α΄€ α΄€α΄œ // ᴄᴏ...

By shazzarra

[ Gaara x Reader | COMPLETED ] He had never known a life without pain, without ridicule. He had never felt th... More

01 | meeting gaara
02 | his story
03 | with you
04 | past and present
05 | connections
06 | shopaholic
07 | rainy streets
08 | red velvet
09 | a dirty cheater
10 | his filthy ways
11 | call out my name
12 | utter silence
13 | shatter my heart
14 | beleaguer
15 | brittle voices
16 | moving on, not!
17 | ephemeral
18 | everybody's fool
19 | an old world
20 | therapy
21 | remembrance
22 | awaiting
23 | cruelly
24 | who am i
25 | broken wings
26 | a glitch in heaven
27 | demon in the flesh
28 | a love unlike any other
29 | final verdict
30 | dream house
31 | forever
32 | honeymoon
33 | a gift
35 | wish of eternity

34 | two's a plenty

264 22 1
By shazzarra

'It's rather horrifying to think that on the day I was fated to meet you, I didn't notice you, and I failed to mark the beginning of our love story. If that happened, it means I lost the one and only chance to meet my soulmate. Undoubtedly, it is a horrifying thought.'

     " He's so cute! " (Name) squealed, taking baby Shikadai into her arms. 
      " Of course, look at his mother, " Temari said, addressing herself proudly. (Name) let out a laugh at the comment. " Oh really? But to be fair, Shikadai looks more like Shikamaru than you," (Name) spoke, purposely trying to provoke her. 
    If (Name) said this when she first met Temari, the blonde would most likely have thrown a fit. Through time, though, she had grown very fond of (Name), and took none of her sharp comments to heart.
     " Ah, classic (Name). By the way, your due is in two weeks time, right? " Temari inquired. 
   (Name) nodded, unconsciously placing a hand on her round stomach. 
    " That's right.. Tema-nee, does it hurt? You know... Giving birth? " 

Temari smirked, knowing that (Name) didn't have the slightest experience about it.
    " Quite. It varies, really. Some think it's unbearable, but to some it's not painful at all. It's in the mindset, just so you know."

(Name) swallowed hard. Temari's answer didn't help her at the slightest. 
    " Ah, (Name). You said you were craving for tempura and karaage earlier. Let's go downstairs, I asked Tanaka-san to cook up a feast! " Temari beamed.
Tanaka-san was the Nara household's head cook, and excelled in cooking every single kind of dish and cuisine imaginable.
    " Gaara and Shika should come home shortly. Shika texted me earlier that the Five Kage Summit is nearly over," Temari said again.
(Name) nodded as she sat up, passing Shikadai to Temari. She felt as huge as a whale, and she couldn't even see her feet. 
Her eyes trailed over to Temari and Shikadai. Shikadai had spiky black hair that was very identical to Shikamaru's, but his bright teal eyes screamed of Temari.

(Name) wondered what her own son would look like, and what his personality would be like. However, (Name) was sure to accept him, no matter who he would grow up to be.

He was her own flesh and blood, and blood is thicker than water.

Downstairs, the maids were setting up the dining table, and the cooks were preparing a lavish feast for the inhabitants of the house.
   A plate of freshly made karaage fried chicken was placed on the table, as an evening snack. Along with that, there were also some onigiri and prawn tempura. A jug of fruit juice was on the table as well, to wash down the dishes.
   (Name) popped the karaage chicken into her mouth, and savoured the exquisite flavours. 
      " Your cooks really outdone themselves, " she grinned, while sipping on a glass of fruit juice. 
Temari nodded while helping herself to the dishes as well. " Of course. I only hire the best, " she winked. " I hope you're enjoying your stay in Konoha, (Name). It's been quite a while since you visited, but I understand that Gaara doesn't let you go out much. "

(Name) chuckled softly as she shook her head. " More like never."

   " I knew that he'd be the possessive type when he grows up. When we were little, he used to have this teddy bear that he carries around all the time. No one was allowed to touch it, and he would throw a fit if someone attempted to. You know what, I think you actually replaced the teddy bear (Name). Now, it's you who he holds so dearly, " Temari smiled.

She was glad that her brother had someone so love, someone to cherish. Temari knew that Gaara wasn't the social type, and would rather spend time staring at trees than attend a party. 

He was that antisocial. 

But with (Name) by his side, she could see that they made the perfect match. (Name)'s company alone was enough to make Gaara happy, and it was as if she is the only thing he needs to survive. 

    " Woah, I'm flattered, " (Name) said with a smirk adorning her features. 

     " (Name)! I'm back! " 

Her eyes perked up at the sound of the familiar voice, and a cheeky grin broke on her lips.
     " Gaara! " she beamed, quickly standing up. 
     " No, stay there (Name). You shouldn't walk around so freely like that! What if you fall? " 

(Name) secretly exchanged a sad pout at Temari, who gave her a pitying look. Of course, it wasn't as if (Name) hated it, in fact she enjoyed it greatly.

    " How was your day? " Gaara said, scooping her up as if she was a pillow. (Name) felt as if she was boulder sized, but Gaara always made it seem like she was a feather.
     " It was nice. I spent time with Tema-nee and Shikadai, and I must say he is adorable! Ah, the cooks had prepared a feast in the kitchen. You must be hungry, aren't you? " (Name) replied.
Her dainty fingers tugged on Gaara's necktie as she loosened them and slipped them off.
    " Very, " Gaara grinned, caressing (Name)'s hair softly.

     " You know, you forgot something, " he said suddenly. 
(Name) blinked, raising an inquiring eyebrow.
     " And that is? " 

     " This, " Gaara exclaimed, pressing his lips against the crown of her head, and moved to her cheek, and finally her lips.

     " I actually didn't forget. I just waited for you to do it, " she said with a mischievous smile. 

    " You sure have a lot of paperwork to do, " (Name) commented, staring at the mountain of paper and files on Gaara's desk.
     " Most of them are proposals for development and funding, and some are letters from the neighbouring countries," he replied.
     " Sounds delightful. It's like stuffing your face with plain white bread. No marmalade, no jam, no peanut butter," she chuckled, patting Gaara's shoulder in an tender motion.
      " Exactly (Name). How nice would it be if paperwork tasted like -" 

       " Cream cheese croissants! " (Name) beamed. 
Gaara chuckled, slowly standing up from his seat. " I knew you'd ask for something like that," he spoke as he retrieved a paper bag that contained freshly baked goods, from the bakery downstairs.
      " There are also jam doughnuts, your favourite."

(Name)'s grin grew wider, but it contorted into an expression of pain when she felt a sharp sensation in her lower abdomen.
     " (Name), what's wrong? " Gaara asked, but he instantly knew it when (Name) let out a cry. " It's time, " she breathed, trying to gain her composition. 

     Gaara quickly informed his secretary to prepare the car, so (Name) could be taken to the hospital. (Name) let out a pained moan, as a another stinging and more lasting sensation occurred. Soon, she felt her knees being drenched and her skirt became soaked in the liquid. " (Name), your water just broke! " Gaara gasped, almost panicked.

      " Don't give me that panicked look! If you faint, I swear that I'll kick your ass later! "(Name) shouted, the intense pain causing her temper to rise.

At that exact moment, Gaara's secretary came in. 
     " Uh, I just wanted to tell that the car is ready, Kazekage-sama, (Name)-sama," she said very indifferently.

      " Ah yes."

Gaara turned towards (Name), and picked her up gently. " Are you alright? Do you feel any pain anywhere? " he asked.

    " Of course it hurts, but I can bear with it, " (Name) smiled bitterly. Gaara's heart clenched, for he couldn't bear seeing her in such pain.

     " It'll be alright, okay. I'm here with you, and I promise that I won't leave you, no matter what. "

   " Just a little bit more, (Name)! " Gaara said, keeping an arm to prop his wife's body, while her hand gripped his. 
    " Push! " 

(Name) let out another pained cry, her breathing growing more and more unstable as pain wracked through her body. Her grip on Gaara's hand grew tighter, and she mustered all her strength and gave one big push.

     Seconds later, the sound of a baby's cry filled the hospital room. (Name) let out a sigh of relief, as did Gaara. 

     " What a beautiful baby boy! " the nurses cooed, before taking the baby away to be cleaned.

     ' It's over... '

But when a jolting pain shot in her lower abdomen, she questioned the thought immediately. 
     " Lady (Name), it seems that you're having twins! " the head nurse spoke, and (Name) almost fainted from shock. The same blaring pain like before ensued, and (Name) had to go through the same ordeals - again.

      " My, I've never seen such a cute little face, " the head nurse smiled, shortly before handing the newborn to be cleaned up.

(Name) lay on the bed, breathing heavily as she slowly relaxed. She tilted her head towards Gaara, who had a fond smile on his face as he stared at her.
     " (Name), " he breathed, and she could see the tears welling up in the corners of his eyes. " Oh, I love you so much," Gaara chuckled, pulling his wife into a hug, and he kissed her forehead and cheeks repeatedly. 

     " Why are you crying? " (Name) asked, wiping away a stray tear that flowed down his cheek.

     " It's just that.. I'm so happy.. So, so happy, " he spoke between his tears. Gaara hugged (Name) tighter, as if he didn't want to let go.

Then, two nurses arrived, each holding a small blue bundle. Gaara gently laid (Name) down, before taking his newborn children into his arms.

     " They're adorable, (Name). Oh, they look so much like you, " Gaara exclaimed fondly. (Name) turned towards Gaara and beckoned him to bring them closer.
      " They are, " she grinned, her eyes trailing on her babies. " Gaara, he looks exactly like you, " she said, caressing the cheek of the said baby. 
He had the exact same scarlet hair and pale skin like his father's, but his eyes were (e/c), just like (Name)'s. He also had eyebrows and eyelashes, and lacked the rings around his eyes.
      " But he has your eyes, doesn't he? Such a beautiful colour."

(Name) then turned her attention to the other bundle. Immediately, a smile broke on her face. He looked exactly like her when she was a baby, at least from what she saw in old photos. 

He had (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin, the same facial features and face shape. However, his eyes were as if they were a copy paste of Gaara's 
. They had the same enthralling seafoam colour, and he even had the black rings around his eyes, although they were much thinner.
Thankfully, he still had his eyebrows. 

   " What should we name them? " Gaara smiled, his eyes shifting between his children. 

    " Takumi, " she said suddenly, ruffling the hair of her seafoam eyed son gently . " And Ryuu, " she smiled as she caressed the cheek of her red haired son.

      " Takumi and Ryuu? " Gaara asked. 

(Name) nodded. " Even when they are just born, I can almost see what they'd be like when they grow up. Takumi is gentle and peaceful, while Ryuu has a fighter's spirit. Hence, the artisan and the dragon."

Gaara nodded in agreement. " The artisan and the dragon it is. No matter how strong the dragon would be, the artisan would outsmart him. And if the artisan is put in a tight spot, the dragon would aid him."

     " Now we're a family of four, (Name). It feels so.. Surreal," Gaara breathed.

      " There's only two now, and you did say that you wanted as many children as possible, " (Name) countered. 

Gaara let out a laugh as he pulled them all into a family hug. " As long as I'm with you all, I'll be a happy man. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 139 19
As an Uchiha your whole existence has practically been a curse, you're parents died shortly after you're birth, leaving you in the hands of the Third...
1K 35 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
20.7K 328 23
After the War, Sakura is living her life with unexpected love, lust, and pain. Sasuke, Neji, Kakashi?? Though she tries to stay above it all, she fee...
322K 7.9K 91
𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 happy girl with a smile that could light up any room, she had a bright personality and a warm feeling that attracts you to her. She w...