ᴍʏ ᴀɴᴛɪᴅᴏᴛᴇ // ɢᴀᴀʀᴀ ᴀᴜ // ᴄᴏ...

By shazzarra

[ Gaara x Reader | COMPLETED ] He had never known a life without pain, without ridicule. He had never felt th... More

01 | meeting gaara
02 | his story
03 | with you
04 | past and present
05 | connections
06 | shopaholic
07 | rainy streets
08 | red velvet
09 | a dirty cheater
10 | his filthy ways
11 | call out my name
12 | utter silence
13 | shatter my heart
14 | beleaguer
15 | brittle voices
16 | moving on, not!
17 | ephemeral
18 | everybody's fool
19 | an old world
20 | therapy
21 | remembrance
22 | awaiting
23 | cruelly
24 | who am i
25 | broken wings
26 | a glitch in heaven
28 | a love unlike any other
29 | final verdict
30 | dream house
31 | forever
32 | honeymoon
33 | a gift
34 | two's a plenty
35 | wish of eternity

27 | demon in the flesh

258 16 1
By shazzarra

' Even when it seems that you've passed all the obstacles , there's always something that drags you back to the hell of suffering '

(Name) smiled brightly as she stepped off the Ferrari in front of the apartment complex . " Are you sure you don't want me to accompany you home ? " Gaara asked , eyes full of concern. (Name) let out a soft chuckle and shook her head.

         " I'm fine . I just have to take the elevator and I'm home ," she grinned. Gaara nodded , however there was an uneasy feeling in his gut. He grabbed (Name)'s wrist and pulled her back into the car . Gaara pressed a soft kiss on her forehead and another on her cheek . 

         " I'll see you tomorrow , (Name) ," he smiled , caressing her cheek. Her lips twitched into an angelic smile that made Gaara melt , and bright red tinted his cheeks . " I'll be going now ."

With that , (Name) left him and walked into the the apartment building. Gaara sent her with the corner of his eyes , and when she was out of sight , he drove away . Little did he know , for the past few days , someone had been watching them . Observing every single move . If Gaara had knew about this , he'd would've never let her leave. 

          ' Never in a million years '

She hid behind a large stone pillar , and her petite stature allowed her to hide perfectly . Her long curls of golden blonde hair was now untamed and matted , and they've seem to lost their colour . Her sapphire like eyes were dull and lifeless - and beauty was nowhere to be seen . 

The knife that had been cold earlier was now warm thanks to her strong , constant grip . Her breath was rather loud , and the rage she was holding back was reaching its limit .

          ' Just a few more seconds . Just a few more goddamned seconds '

That was precise - unfortunately. The elevator's doors slid open , and an insane , happy smile formed on her face .

Back in the Oshiro mansion , Suzuna paced back and forth . Her amber eyes ran wildly as she fidgeted . Her cousin Kamiko had never been normal . Most of the time she sported a good girl persona - sweet voiced , bright smiled and kind words . But when provoked , she was the demon in the flesh .

Kamiko always had jealousy issues , and it often became a sizzling topic in the Oshiro clan . For as long as Suzuna could remember , they clan members brushed it off . It wasn't until that incident that they realised it was real - and threatening. 

Her persona irritated Suzuna , it almost drove her insane . ' If you're a crazy bitch then act like one ! You don't have to act like an innocent little girl ! ' 

To Suzuna , Kamiko was extremely similar to Yuno Gasai , a character from a manga she once read . An insane , crazy bitch who'd do anything for love. Even when her love interest would hate her to death .

And what scared Suzuna the most was how strange Kamiko acted before leaving the clan compound earlier that day.  The missing kitchen knife just added to her suspense . Suzuna knew , Kamiko found a new love interest recently .

        The Kazekage himself. But what drove Kamiko to become like that this time ?

Suzuna couldn't help but wonder.

She hummed softly as she exited the elevator , happiness exuding her entire being. Her eyes were bright and her lips were in a smile . (Name) couldn't have been happier . Gaara and her were planning for their wedding, and the date was coming closer with each passing day. 

She was excited , she was nervous , but most of all , she was happy . Something she hadn't felt for a long time. Gaara made her happy , and she was confident he could make her happy until the day she died.

(Name) slowly strutted towards her apartment , but then she heard a pair of footsteps trailing her own. Her gleeful expression vanished , and it was replaced with a nervous one. 

She looked around her,  eyes darting wildly. (Name) gulped,  and fastened her pace. When she did, she heard the footsteps grow faster too. Whatever it was,  it was behind her. (Name) rushed towards the door of her apartment, and reached for the keys in her bag. Before she could though,  (Name) felt a cold blade held against her neck. Her breath hitched, and her limbs turned to jelly. 

       ' Gaara... I'm scared.. I'm so scared '

A single tear trickled down her cheek as she shut her eyes.  

      " If you stay still I'll make it easier for you." (Name) recognised that voice - the arrogant, graceful voice of Kamiko Oshiro that lost its shine. 

       " What do you want from me? Why are you doing this? " (Name) asked through  her gritted teeth. She'd bring Kamiko down in an instant,  but the unmoving knife on her neck unnerved her. 

           " I found myself so close to something you could consider a jackpot. But it fell out of my grasps before I could even strike at it. You know who's fault it is?  Who's fault is it,  (Name)-chan?  Precious,  pretty little (Name)-chan.. Gaara-kun likes you so much.. " Kamiko cooed. 

Kamiko made thin , shallow cuts on (Name)'s skin using the knife,  and she grinned sardonically as she did.

      " When you're mutilated and mangled,  will he still think you're pretty?  I don't think so.. "

A small sob escaped (Name)'s lips at Kamiko's words. She didn't dare to scream - a single stab was enough to end her.

But when the elevator's doors slid open,  she felt a smile of relief on her features. "(Name)! "

She recognized that voice,  in fact it was what she wanted to hear the most. His voice. (Name) could feel Kamiko's rage grow as the knife carved deeper into her flesh, and blood splattered on the floor.

  " Are you insane Oshiro?! Stop hurting her!" Gaara shouted,  running towards them.

   " If you come any closer I'll end her life right now!  "  Kamiko burst. This time,  the knife was held directly in front of (Name)'s chest. 

Gaara inched away slowly,  but the sight of pools of blood on the floor unnerved him.  The fact that it was (Name's) blood terrified him. 

                 " Too bad for you Gaara-kun. I'm not exactly merciful, "  Kamiko grinned as she plunged the knife into (Name)'s left rib and left it there. 

Blood rushed out of her parted lips,  and her eyes lost all their light.   " Gaara.. Gaara.." she murmured weakly ,  eyes slowly rolling back.

Kamiko dropped (Name)'s  bloodsoaked body on the floor and stood up. Gaara rushed towards (Name), utterly horrified at the sight of blood. He patted on (Name)' s cheek lightly,  trying to wake her up. It was cold, and her body was far too limp.

       " (Name)?  I'm right here (Name). Hey , (Name)! " 

Tears started to fall from his eyes as he shook her unconscious body , the knife sticking out from the wound. Someone had called for the ambulance , and Gaara was just waiting for it to arrive. 

     " You're gonna be alright , okay . Just hold on to me .. Hold on to me (Name) ." Gaara was at the verge of breaking down at the moment , his tears flowing faster than the blood oozing from (Name)'s body. He glanced at the knife , and decided to pull it out . 

    He tried his best to keep his hands from shaking , and his expression was grim . Gaara was afraid - he was terrified. As soon as the knife was out , he tossed it away in disgust and rage. He unwounded the scarf on his neck and wrapped it around (Name)'s torso . 

Kamiko was nowhere to be seen , but she hurt the Kazekage's woman . The Five Countries won't stop until they have her head served in a golden platter dressed with her own blood. Gaara stood up and headed for the elevator , for the ambulance was waiting down at the lobby.

Gaara sat in the cold corner, glassy eyed and terrified. (Name)'s blood stained his grey trenchcoat, and the mere sight of it made him nauseous. 
    " Gaara! What happened?! " Kankurou ran into the hospital corridor in front of the Emergency Room, Chae-yeon trailing behind him.
    " Oshiro.. She stabbed (Name).." Gaara looked as if he was about to convulse at speaking Kamiko's name. Kankurou didn't looked surprised at all,  and his expression was more like an ' I told you ' 

    " I knew it. That bitch's got mental problems. I tried to warn you, but you didn't listen, " Kankurou replied. Gaara's eyes darted around wildly as he felt tears build up within them.
He slowly slumped into the seat, his guilt and overwhelming grief growing with each passing second.

Despite that,  he was glad. If he hadn't went upstairs to tell (Name) the next date for the fitting of their wedding garments, he wouldn't have been there to stop a murder from unfolding. At that moment,  he knew he could have just texted her, but there was an instinct that told him to go up and check on her, while using that as an excuse.

He felt a smile of relief form on his lips. At the very least,  (Name) had a chance to fight for her life.
If he hadn't went to her,  by now he would be mourning her death with her bloodsoaked, mutilated and mangled body in his arms.

The mere thought horrified him, but then again,  it wasn't impossible. It had been almost  an hour since (Name) went into the Emergency Room,  without a single piece of news to comfort him.
It was hard for him to breath,  it was hard for him to not find Kamiko and strangle her to death. 

      " Kankurou. Enforce the Black Ops. Trace Kamiko Oshiro and bring her to the interrogation room. And I don't care if she has mental problems - she will be given the exact same punishment as a sane person. "

The brown haired lad tried his best not to choke at Gaara's words. He barely saw this side of his little brother for a long time, and today, it finally resurfaced.
     "Of course. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Belong By Timothy

Fanfiction

14.5K 284 28
Love is tested in this drama/romance story. Still trying to come to terms with her past, Temari finds herself yet again in a relationship, only this...
4K 89 19
As an Uchiha your whole existence has practically been a curse, you're parents died shortly after you're birth, leaving you in the hands of the Third...
5.1K 75 17
At the young age of 13, a shinobi named Naruto took his own life. When his friends and the people he knew heard of the news, they were devastated but...
483 13 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...