๐”ป๐• ๐•๐• ๐šƒ.๐™ผ.๐š

By lovelyNight678

She was know for two things. Her doll like appearance. And her only companion being the infamous Tom Riddle... More

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐™ธ.
๐™ธ๐™ธ.
๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ.
๐™ธ๐š…
VI
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
Red Room
Black Manor
Snake Bites
Slither
The Beast

๐š…

6K 112 1
By lovelyNight678

"FIRST YEAR SLYTHERIN'S FOLLOW ME TO THE DORMS." Some prefect yelled. He started walking down some hallways and hidden pathways that lead to the dungeons. Some had even mentioned them being under the black lack.

Portrait's of who could only be assumed to be old and respected Slytherin alumni where showcase among the dungeon halls.
Right at the end of the hall was a dead end with two lit candles. The prefect cleared her throat and very clearly said the term "Veroqus."

The gray cobble wall started to open up, letting the new years witness the marvelous Slytherin common room. Leading them inside a girl proceeded on instruct how the boys had their dorm on the left down stairs, while the girls had the dorms in the right. In the middle of it all stood a large portrait of Salazar Slytherin.

To Nagini, the common room reminded her off the the underwater city of Atlantis. Right above her she saw the glass panels showcasing the black lake along with the sirens who happily swam.
the second flight of stairs lead to the second floor that looked more like a large balcony going around the room. It showcased many books and something told her it it wasn't for the faint of heart to read.

Interesting enough, the chimney had green fire, right above held the Slytherin crest but one could only wonder where the chimney actually lead.
Nagini was so caught up in the various hallways that she didn't seem to notice how all the kids had already left to go find their dorms. Tom gently turned to her and squeezed her hand to remind her where she was.

Looking at him she followed him to the sofa so they could sit. he turned to her white an exciting gleam in his eyes.
   "I've gotten you a present! It's a spell I learned yesterday. I tried perfecting it on the train by reading more about and I think I got it." Nagini looked at him with interest. Normally he would give her flowers or let her eat all the candy she wants. This was new and she felt, appreciated?

   "Are you ready."

   "Yes, Thomas."

    He cleared his throat before uttering a few words under his breath. He had flicked the wand in odd movements until a violet wisp of light painfully hit her in the chest.
   She raised a brow at the spell he's shot at her. What was it supposed to do? 
Despite the dull ache she remained the same, curiosity forming in her mind rather then caring about the irritated skin

   Tom on the other hand looked at her with utter joy.
   "Okay now look at your arm."
Raising her dress sleeve she revealed a strange tattoo. It looked really pretty simple. Overall it was just lines. They connected from the nape of her neck to the tip of her fingers, outlining the silhouette of her body. She could even feel it as it went down her back and the sides of her legs. Nagini smiled at it. It was amazing.
This gift was amazing. Everything felt amazing.

  "It's pretty." She gave a small smile but he shook his head with a smirk.
   Looked down at it she noticed it had disappeared. Confused, she looked at Tom who began to move his fingers in a way someone would with a puppet.
   The tattoo would disappear, reappear, move to different spots, it could even send sensations through her body. She was entertained by the magic.

   "Only I can control it on you. It'll tell me where your at and how you're feeling. Isn't that great." Nagini didn't even think about what he had said and kept her focus on the moving symbol, clearly enjoying the little movements he made it do.
   Tom took in her happiness and patted her head. He could clearly tell she was happy with or without the markings.

It had been the best celebration she had and she enjoyed every second. She vowed to herself the second she met Tom that she would always serve along with him. Be loyal to him and him only. She would always and forever be his partner in crime until her soul was to leave her her body.

There special moment was doomed to end short unfortunately.

The dim room felt colder. Like the fire in front of them no longer existed and vanished with out a trace even thought the green flames continued to devour the wood.
A series of claps where heard from behind.

Truthfully it surprised Tom but Nagini had sensed them a while ago. She thought they were some kids exploring the common room but it seems like she was wrong.

"Alas, the snake charmer finally comes back? If only you would have stayed to witness the madness you created between the families!" His smooth voice was a raspy for a kid their age. It also sounded enthusiastic with a sarcastic sense.

   Nagini had looked up at the strange boy. It didn't take long for her to realize these where the kids she had seen back at the train.

   As they stood before her, she could tell they where powerful. The aura they gave off together was unstable. Insane even, pure madness and they where the same age. How pitiful.
   The girl spoke up to her, clearly angry and hurt as her eyes where focused on her alone.

  "So. Are you happy now Nagini? You haven't changed much from the last time we got to see you."

   Nagini made no remark. She simply let her continue.

  "Are you happy with what you did you brat! How- how could you. Could you have been so selfish. Selfish enough to have left us in that hell hole we all called home!" The girl had came close to her. There faces almost touching as she continued she belittle her with her arms crossed.
  Tom was so confused on the outburst but was curious enough to let it go on. 
  "Why are you still looking at me like that. The same damn look you gave to the elders but never to me. To us. We waited for you every night only to hear that you had left. Damn traitor."

Nagini took notes on how her anger turned to sadness and sadness turned to plead.
All while the girl was a complete mess, the boy looked more...composed.
  His arms where crossed and he leaned against the wall while playing with his floating pendant.
  "Who are you." The girl snapped her neck towards Toms direction. She forgot the boy was even there. Her soul focus was on Nagini and Nagini alone.

   "What does it matter to you. Just mind your business, this is between us." She had backed off Nagini but was still angry regardless. Her black eyes ablaze with sadness and sorrow.
   "Nagini is a companion of sort to me. her business is my business. Now explain."

   "So you went along, ran away and managed to still find someone to control you? Of this is hilarious! Truly! How stupid-"

"Jade."

  The girl stopped mid sentence. The boy against the wall suddenly stood straight with his wand out towards the prefect who looked at current scene unfold.
  "Stay out of this Cerabus. You have no right-"

  "I have every right and you know this Jade. Now if you could tell Alastor here to lower his wand I would very much appreciate it. Besides, I need to speak with Nagini." 

"I'm not done."

"You'll be done once you sit down and hear what I was instructed to do with her. Lower. The. Wand."
Jade sent silent signal for the boy who was presumed to be 'Alastor'. Lowering the wand the prefect came right up to me. Right as he was about to pat my head his wrist was swiftly grabbed by Tom.

"Don't." The prefect looked at him. Then at me. As if he was pricing a puzzle.

  "I see you did a great job at finding Guants heir Geni dear. This will please the elder very much."

  'Finding Gaunts heir?' 

   "Nagini. Do you remember anything about you actual family? Where you came from? Your title even?" Taking her silence as a no, the boy continues.

   "Well you see Nagini. You were chosen by the elders. That one day you would aid Gaunts heir in a plan so big it'll change the wizarding world forever!"

   "Get to the point." Alastor replied annoyed. Glaring at him he turned back to Nagini and smiled.

  "We needed to find Gaunts heir. YOU especially. But you refused. You refused all because you didn't want to leave us behind so they took your memories and planned to take you to the last place a Guant had been sighted. Unfortunately. The people in charge had lost you." He faintly laughed but quickly continued.

"Luckily, we managed to find you a couple of months ago. The council still has no clue on how you managed to get to Wool's Orphanage but no worries now."

The prefect had no time to react as a sudden kick was landed on his face. Jade had hot tears running down her face. A smile present on her naturally stoic features.
"All this time I though Nagini had left me to die. That she had left us to pursue her own dream. But this whole time it was the elders who took her?" A chuckle had left her as she turned to Nagini with a smile. Tom had no time to react as she threw herself at her? Eloping her in a tight hug as she sobbed happily.

"Your finally back Nagini! We missed you!"

Nagini's dark eyes widened as she finally remembered the people in front of her. A piece of her mind clicking in place as she saw them smile at her.

Tom could feel as her memories of them returned. He was infuriated, upset with how they might steal her.

But his heart pulsed at the thought of them being meant to be. To be destined for something greater.

Tom looked at his hands and then at Nagini's new markings.
His little doll was his before he was even born. She was destined to be with him!

'No matter what you may remember, think, or do. You will always be stuck with me.' Tom thought as a rush of control surged with in him.

Meanwhile Nagini recited her identification. The dreadful sentence she was always taught to say when presenting herself in front of the elders, gatherings, and duels. She felt annoyance when her own mind went against her will to say such disturbing words.

"I am Nagini Black. A member of the Noble house of Black. Only daughter to the third branch."

Nagini glared and the portrait in front of her. Looking dead in the eyes of the monsters that were Jades parents. The infamous head's of Black.
"I am Nagini Black, the well known Snake Charmer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.6K 53
Everyone knew Tom Riddle. He was the golden boy of Hogwarts. The best student of his year. He wished to become the best wizards of all time and nobod...
Snow White By

Fanfiction

52K 1.4K 8
Platonic Yandere Tom Riddle (TW: This is a Yandere story so it will have possibly triggering elements such as death, murder, obsession, and possessiv...
152K 3K 49
แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ sสœแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด…, ส™แดแด›สœ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด˜ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡แด า“ส€แดแด แด„แดสŸสŸแด€แด˜sษชษดษข, แดกแด€s แด›สœแด‡ า“แด€แด„แด› แด›สœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแดœษดษขส€ส า“แดส€ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€. โ€ข...
100K 4.1K 16
Everything about him was poisonous, his looks, his power and, most of all, his magic. And yet, she knew she would never want him to change, because...