serendipity ; sano manjiro [✓...

By rickkaee

━━ セレンディピティ " You are the greatest surprise that I have had in my entire existence. " Hanagaki Y/n, Takemic... More

serendipity !
info
playlist
prologue : misfortune
time leaper
persistent
tacenda
laconic
labyrinth
ineffable
epiphany
quintessential
ebullience
cynosure
assembly
scrutinize
surreptitious
beleaguer
lassitude
mellifluous
exulanasis
never - ending
lithe
furtive
sempiternal
shibas
choices
ʜᴀɴᴀɢᴀᴋɪ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ
team?
christmas eve
talk, church
fight
ongoing
don't
courage
new year, new shits
mission success?
"worst" future
why did you...?
guilty death
annoying
game on
three words, eight letters, i love you
author's note

incipient

2.9K 128 18
By rickkaee

 Malibu Nights - LANY
" ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ. ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

The three of us are now in Naoto's car while me scanning my bag. 

Oh, a rubik's cube!

I looked at it and pulled it away from my bag but stopped as I noticed it was already solved. It was also losing its colors and it already looked old. 

Why do I still have this? 

I shrugged my shoulders before keeping it back in my bag.

" When I checked, I found out...that incident that killed my sister never happened in the first place. " Naoto started making me look at him.

" The Toman dispute? " Takemichi asked.

" Yes. " Naoto answered.

" Well thank Takemichi for that. " I said while leaning in my seat. 

" But either way, you'll guys see my sister. It's worth it, yeah? " Naoto asked.

" Naoto...I'm so excited right now. Getting to see her in the present it's like a dream come true. " Takemichi said.

" We're here. " Naoto said, the three of us exited the car and look at the building.

" Wonder if she'd changed at all? " Takemichi asked.

" Of course she has. 12 years have passed since you left. She's grown into a proper adult. " Naoto answered. " She's an elementary school teacher now.

" Awesome!! " I exclaimed with a smile.

I smacked Takemichi's head because of him imagining Hinata hugging him but gave him a sad smile because of his thought. 

After that, Takemichi said to Naoto that he can't see Hinata and began to walk out while Naoto was next to me.

" He just left me here, yeah? " I asked

" Yeah. " Naoto answered deadpanned. 

I feel bad about him...he's my twin brother after all and I could read his mind. 

[ 🥞 ]

Naoto and I look at Takemichi and Hinata deadpanned. They suddenly appeared together while Takemichi was trying his best to tell me the story in his mind.

The two of them began to fidget in their places making us, siblings, look at them impatiently.

" Uh...so... " Takemichi began to talk making me sigh in relief.

" Yes!! " Hinata answered.

" Nice weather huh?! " Takemichi asked making my jaw fall on the floor and mentally facepalmed.

" Yes!! " Hinata answered.

" It's overcast. " Naoto said deadpanned.

" I'm in the relief you two met but starting off with the weather as the topic, really? " I asked deadpanned. 

" I don't know where to start. " Takemichi said while averting his eyes away from Hinata. 

" It's been long. " Hinata said.

The silence overwhelmed the area, Naoto and I look at each other and nodded.

" We're leaving. " Naoto said while standing up making me stand up too. 

" W-W-W-Wait, (y/n)!! " Takemichi exclaimed while grabbing my foot, I held into Naoto's shoulder for support.

" This atmosphere is killing us. And besides, we feel like a third-wheel! " I pointed out. 

" If you guys leave me alone with her, my heart's gonna burst right outta my chest! Are you trying to kill me?! " Takemichi asked while dragging my foot.

" I thought you're my buddy, Naoto! And your my twin sister, (y/n)! Why would you guys do this to me!! " Takemichi cried out.

" I'm not your buddy. " Naoto said making me laugh.

" Come on, let me go now!! " I commanded.

Hinata cracked a giggle making me smile.

" You twins, never change huh? " Hinata asked. 

Takemichi let go of my hand making me hum.

' Oh? That necklace. '

" Want to go somewhere? Should be easier to chat that way. I'll drive. " Naoto suggested.

" Huh? " Takemichi asked.

" Sure! " Hinata answered.

The four of us made our way inside the car, Takemichi on the front seat while Hinata and I were in the back seat.

" Hina-chan! It's been long, huh? " I asked while giving her a smile and hugged her.

" Sure it is. " Hinata answered while hugging me back.

I gave Takemichi a teasing look making him stick out his tongue to me. I pulled away and leaned at my place while looking at the window. 

' (y/n)...that's the necklace I gave to Hinata 12 years ago, right? The one she was wearing right now? ' Takemichi asked making me look at Hinata's necklace.

I nodded and showed him a thumbs up. 

' Could that mean Hina's still into me?! ' Takemichi asked while covering his mouth.

' No, wait...!! She probably just bought one that happens to look like the necklace I gave her.

I mentally facepalmed at his thought.

How can my brother be so dumb?

" Hey! Stop the car!! " Hinata mentioned making Takemichi flinch.

Naoto stopped the car and looked at Hinata and asked, " What is it...? "

" Want to walk with me, Takemichi-kun? " Hinata asked with a soft smile.

" Don't just stare there and answer the question. " I said while head-chopping Takemichi.

" Yes! "

After that, Naoto sent me home making me clean the dirty apartment once again. 

But not too long a continuous ring on my phone making me answer it.

" (y/n)!! " Takemichi's shout was heard on the other line of the call.

" Hina...Hina is dead! " Takemichi said while crying making me cover my mouth.

" Huh? What happened? " I asked.

" Akkun run over a truck to Hinata who was inside of the car then exploded. " Takemichi answered making me tear up.

I thought it was already done. 

[ Present  ]

Tachibana Hinata's funeral service hall just ended making my lips quiver.

" Why'd this happen?! I thought we succeeded!! " Naoto exclaimed while crying.

" Naoto... " Takemichi called out.

We exited the room for a minute to give Naoto time to think for himself.

" Hanagaki Takemichi? " I heard someone called out.

" I'm Hinata's Mother. You two have really grown up. " Hinata's mother said making the both of us bow down to pay some respect to the elderly. 

" Here. " Hinata's mother said while stretching her hand towards Takemichi. 

" For me? " Takemichi asked while accepting it and opening it.

" This is... "

" I think it was her favorite necklace. She always wore it, as if she cherished it. " Hinata's mother said. " It was a gift from you, wasn't it? "

" She must have loved you very much... "

After that, we meet up with Naoto who was seating on the bench. 

" I did some research on Atsushi Sendou. This time...he was married and had children. " Naoto started.

" Huh? He was?! " Takemichi asked.

" Then why would he do it, even though he had a family? " I asked.

" His family's missing right now. " Naoto answered.

" What?! " Takemichi asked.

" His family was likely used to coerce him into doing it. Did Sendou say anything just before he died?  " Naoto asked Takemichi.

" Yeah...the same thing as before...that he had to follow Toman's orders. " Takemichi answered.

" Toman again...? " Naoto asked.

' Come to think of it...what was Hanma doing there?

That's kinda suspicious...

" In the end, we couldn't change anything... " Naoto said.  " Everything we try is useless. You just can't change fate. "

" You're wrong, Naoto! " Takemichi exclaimed.

" Take-nii is right! Saving Draken-kun didn't change anything because that wasn't the reason Toma turned evil in the first place. " I said.

Takemichi sighed and said, " When Hina died right in front of me...as I watched the flames rise up...I understood something. We've got to get to the root. It's the only way! "

" The root? " Naoto asked.

" Toman must be destroyed! " Takemichi announced. " So I'm gonna go to the past and become Toman's leader! "

" And I'll be supporting Take-nii!! " I added.

" Haha. I don't know what I was expecting. " Naoto said.

" We're serious! " Takemichi and I said.

" But that's hopeless... " Naoto said while standing up.

" We don't care if it's really hopeless! But even the hopelessness could have hope, you know? " I questioned. 

" And besides I'll do anything if it'll save Hina! " Takemichi exclaimed while tearing up.

" So am I! " I said. 

" What a reckless idea. " Naoto said while scratching his head. " But...thank you. "

" My sadness feels a bit silly now. Too idiotic really. " Naoto said with a smile.

" Hey, now why all the extra commentary? " Takemichi asked while an irk forming in his face. I laughed a little before the three of us began walking.

" Still...how come saving Draken-kun...made this all happen? " Takemichi asked.

" I mean with Mikey-kun and Draken-kun together that means there's no room for Kisaki to worm his way in, right? " Takemichi asked.

" Yeah, I was thinking about the same thing! There's no reason Toman should get bad with Draken-kun around! " I pointed out.

" Checking out Ryuguji's current situation...might be worth doing! " Naoto said making me nod. 

[ October 20th, 2017 ]

" Isn't this prison? " I asked while seating on an empty chair, Takemichi doing the same.

" Why are we here though? " Takemichi asked.

" When I did my research, I discovered that Ken Ryuguji isn't part of Toman in the present. " Naoto spoked.

" Eh? "

" That said there was also no record of his death. I couldn't find him, no matter how hard I looked. " Naoto said. 

" Ken Ryuguji is currently on death row. " Naoto ended and Draken showed up on the other side of the room which is divided by a wall and glass. 

Draken on the other side glanced at us before taking a seat.

" Long time no see, Hanagaki Twins. Glad you guys are doing all right. " Draken said while smiling. 

Takemichi and I look at each other with teary eyes. 

End

【9 / 1 / 21】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 3.3K 77
Hanagaki Takemichi, a very soon to be famous name in the delinquent world. This blue eyed blondie only knows how to attract fight, stabs (many), almo...
11.5K 369 63
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...
41.9K 1K 19
Y/N Sano is a twin brother of Manjiro 'Mikey' Sano. They love to be together, inseparable from each other. They're even called the 'Invinsible Twins'...