Selfish

By KrazyKC

Book #1 of The De'Sacra Series When 22 year old Kya De'Sacra gets signed by Elite modeling she has to move to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Selfless

Chapter 15

8.4K 363 211
By KrazyKC

I get out of the taxi and walk up to Aiko's apartment door.

I can hear Ari crying from outside the door and my heart breaks. I feel guilty for leaving her as I knock, I shouldn't have went she said she didn't want to stay.

The door opens with Aiko holding a sobbing Ari. Ari immediately reaches for me. "M-mommy." The distress in her tone pains me.

I give Aiko an apologetic look as I take Ari from her. Ari wraps her arms around me tightly and lays her head on my shoulder as she breathes shakily.

"Thank you for watching her." I say as I rub Ari's back in an attempt to soothe her.

Aiko sucks her teeth. "Stop saying that. We love Ari even if she doesn't love us."

I snort. "But seriously I appreciate it.

"Yeah, Yeah." She says with a smile.

"I'm gonna get her home."

"Bye. I'll probably be over with Li sometime next week."

"Ok."

I give her one last smile before turning around to leave. Ari's shuddering breaths break my heart. That means she's been crying for a while.

I kiss her her head. "I'm sorry."

She lifts her head to look at me, her face is flushed and eyes puffy. "Y-you s-said i-it wouldn't be l-long."

I chuckle at that. "Baby I was barely gone for an hour it was supposed to be three."

"N-no y-you were g-gone f-forever." She coughs.

"I'm sorry it felt that way." I kiss her temple. "I love you."

"Wove you too. W-where's K-Kya?" She asks rubbing her right eye with her fist.

"She stayed at the party."

"W-why?" Her voice goes up a pitch.

"For work, she'll be back."

"I-I wan-ted h-her to w-watch Mo-ana with u-us." Her lip quivers telling me she's about to start crying again. She lays her head on my shoulder and begins doing just that. She usually wouldn't cry over something like this, she must be tired.

"Hey, look at me." I say calmly, she looks up eyes filled with tears as they leak from them. I wipe them with my hand and kiss her damp cheek. "We can watch it with her when she gets back."

"N-No! Then it's b-bed-t-time. I-I w-want her here n-now m-mommy." She continues to whine and coughs again.

"I'll let you stay up but I think your sleepy now. If you do go to sleep before she gets here we can watch it tomorrow but I can't make her come here now her job is important. Ok?"

"O-Ok." She says but doesn't stop crying. I rub her back as I walk us to our apartment.

We arrive at the apartment and I unlock the door. When we're Inside I attempt to set her down but she tightens her grip on me.

"N-Nooo, hold m-me." She whines.

I giggle and sit on the couch with her on my lap.

She's so clingy but one day she won't need me, so I'm ok with it. I won't be able to hold her like this. It honestly makes me sad.

I take off my heels and then her shoes and lay them on the floor.

I give her kiss on her cheek. "Want to go blow your nose?"

She nods and sniffles again.

I take our shoes and put them in our rooms before taking her to the bathroom and wiping her face. After that I change into a black tank top and some grey shorts. Then I take her to put on her Ariel shirt and shorts pajamas.

I sit on the couch and Ari climbs on to my lap. She lays sideways and rests her head under my chin.

"Did you eat?" I wrap my arms around her.

"Yeah, Aiko gave us noodles."

"I bet that was good." Aiko is a good cook.

She hums.

"Did you have any fun?" I ask hopefully.

She looks up at me. "Yeah, but then I miss you a wot."

"I missed you too." I kiss her head.

"Do you want to watch something?" I ask.

She nods. "Your movie."

"Good choice." I grab the remote and turn it on. My movie is sleeping beauty.

"Can we lay down while we watch." She asks quietly with her finger in her mouth.

"Sure." I lay down on the couch and she lays on me.

She rests her chin on my chest and looks up at me once it starts, her hair in her eyes. "Is it still your favorite?"

I move her hair out of her face. "Yeah and Maleficent."

"I like Sleeping Beauty more better, Maleficent is scawy."

"The movie?" I don't know if she's talking about Maleficent herself or just the movie.

"Yeah in the movie she's a scawy monster."

I giggle. "She's not a monster she's an evil fairy."

She puffs out her cheeks. "A monster."

I chuckle. "Fine she's a monster but she turns nice."

"I guess." She frowns cutely in thought.

I sigh as I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head, my heart filled with a warmth. "I love you more than anything in the world." I whisper, lips against her forehead.

"Yea, you says so a lot."

I giggle, laying my head back down on the couch arm rest to look at her. "Do you not like when I say it?"

"Nos, I loves you too mommy, more than ice cream." She gives me a sweet smile.

I grin. "You must really love me then?"

She nods.

Ugh, I want her to stay little forever. She has to start pre-k next year too. I'm probably gonna cry. Seven hours without her is a lot.

"Are you ready to start school next year?"

She pouts and looks so much like Kya. "No, you said you won't be there."

"I won't but you'll be able to make a bunch of friends."

"I already have friends."

"Don't you want more?"

She shakes her head.

I smile. "What am I going to do with you then?"

"I dunno." I chuckle as she turns her head to the tv and snuggles into me.

A few minutes of silence go by. "Mommy." She says quietly her eyes not looking from the screen.

"Yes baby."

"Do you love Kya?"

My eyes widen, I didn't expect that.

"Yes of course." I never stopped loving Kya, how could I. She's my first love, the love of my life until she gave me this sweet little girl but she's the second no doubt about it. I honestly think she's my true love, It just can't work because I can't bring myself come out.

"Good because I want her to stay with us forever." Ari finally looks up to me eyes hopeful. "Will she stay forever?"

"I hope so." I smile. I honestly do hope she stays forever but that isn't likely.

It doesn't take long for us to fall asleep. I expected her to and not myself but It is hard for me to stay awake when this is my millionth time watching this movie. I've been watching it since I was Ari's age.

Being the light sleeper I am,  the sound of the front door opening wakes me up when Kya comes in.

Kya walks over with a smile. She looks just as beautiful as when I left.

I sit up and cradle a sleeping Ari in my arms.

Me and Kya usually sit up and talk after Ari goes to bed. Ive actually started looking forward to it.

"Hey." She says quietly to not wake Ari.

"Hey." I give her a sleepy smile. "Let me go put her to bed and I'll be back."

She stands up. "Sorry for waking you. I can put her to bed for you."

I give sleeping Ari a kiss on the head before handing her to Kya. "It's not your fault. I'm a light sleeper remember." I say as I stretch.

She smiles. "I actually forgot about that." She carries Ari to bed.

When she comes back shes wearing black shorts and a black sports bra. She removed her makeup that she didn't need. Kya has always had a unique beauty. Especially her eyes, the only person I've ever seen with eyes like hers are Ari's. For a while every time I'd look at Ari I'd see Kya and I'd cry.

I try my hardest not to look at Kya's smoothly toned stomach as she walks over and takes a seat beside me.

"So how did the party go?" I ask trying to distract myself. Im also just curious.

She tucks her legs underneath her and puts her elbow on the couch resting her head in her palm. "Good. But It wasn't the same without you." Her admittance makes my heart flutter.

"Really?" I smile.

"Mhmm, What did you and Ari do while I was gone?"

"We watched Sleeping Beauty." I chuckle. "She wanted you to watch Moana with us when you got back. But she fell asleep so we'll have to watch it tomorrow."

A bright smile stretches across her face."Yeah we can do that but I was also hoping we could go visit some places. I want to go to Central Park tomorrow and then Brooklyn Bridge on Sunday if that's ok with you."

"Ok we can do that."

She looks at me as if contemplating something.

"What happened to your car?" That was random.

I smile. "Merryweather?"

I had a 1969 blue Ford Mustang Boss 302 in high school. It was my grandpa's then my dad's and then he gave it to me. My older sister didn't want it.

I have a half sister from my dad's first marriage. Elena lives back in Connecticut. Me and Elena don't talk. She's 8 years older than me.

I know my dad favors her. Elena is married and has kids with her rich husband. While I'm just a sinning fornicator in his eyes.

Wait until he finds out I'm a lesbian too, I'll be the ultimate sinner. It's crazy that he calls me a sinner when he's a hateful bigot.

Layla has always been more of sister to me even though we're cousins. It sucks that she doesn't live in New York though. Her and Marcus only came for the fireworks but they do visit me and Ari sometimes.

Anyways I nicknamed the car Merryweather because she's one of the three good fairies from sleeping beauty and her outfit is blue. Childish I know. I was only sixteen.

We have a lot of memories in that car, especially in the back. I feel my face heat up at some the memories. I don't need to think about those.

She chuckles. "Yeah, Merryweather."

"It's in my parents garage. It wasn't really an ideal car when I had a kid because of the seats. I did get a different car while I lived with my parents but I sold it when I moved here because everything's really close. My parents live in a big neighborhood so it would have taken a while to walk to a subway and I had a baby."

She nods in understanding. "What kind of car was it?"

"A Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat."

"I'm gonna pretend I know what that is." She deadpans.

I snort and pull out my phone. "I have a picture right here." I lean over to show her, her scent invading my nose.

"That's nice. What did you call it?" She smirks.

I sit back. "Maleficent." I smile cheekily. Ok there is no excuse for why I picked that name. Maybe I'm just childish.

She squints her eyes. "I thought Maleficent's outfit was black."

"Actually in the cartoon movie it has purple in it."

"Is that so?" She quirks a brow playfully.

"Yep." I smile.

I make the mistake of looking down at her abs. I wish I could trace my finger along them like I use too. My god I need help.

I look back up and see her smirking. Damn it she saw that.

"You like what you see?" She smirks.

If she can be bold, so can I. "Maybe." I smirk back.

She leans closer.  "I know I like what I see." She whispers seductively as she looks me up and down.

I swallow. Why is she like this? My eyes dart down to her glistening lips. I feel like a force is pulling me towards her.

I look up at Kya and she's looking at my lips.  This already happened earlier today. That means she wants to kiss me back right?

I realize she's moving closer and before I know it the gap in between us is closed. I guess that answers my question. Our mouths move in sync and my hands reach up to cup her face. I've missed this so much, I've missed her. Her silky tongue slips into my mouth and starts massaging mine.

She makes a surprised noise when I straddle her lap without breaking the kiss. One of her hands slips underneath my tank top and she places it on my side goosebumps forming in it's place. The other hand cups my face.

I grind into her and she moans softly into my mouth.

I lean back to catch my breathe and take her in. Her features are flushed with a barely visible shade of pink. Im sure my flush is way more noticeable. Her pretty lips are swollen and her pupils are dilated making her bright green irises look nearly black.

Her gorgeous eyes were the first thing I noticed about her. They just drew me in.

She wordlessly leans forward and starts peppering my jaw with kisses. I feel her dick poke into me and I moan. My need for her is starting to become unbearable.

She attaches her lips to my neck and starts sucking and nipping it, making me release a quiet moan.

I grab her hand from the side of my neck and slide it into my shorts.

She smirks and applies pressure to my clothed clit. Even the slight pressure feels amazing and my eyes close. Im sure she can feel my wetness through my panties. I start grinding on her hand to get more friction.

She confirms that when she leans up to my ear. "You're so wet for me." She licks it making me moan.

She sucks below my ear and finally slips her hand into my panties. Her hand on my side slides up and under my bra to cup one of my boobs. She squeezes it sending a ripple of pleasure through me.

When her cool finger runs over my wetness I gasp and grip onto her shoulders. She leaves a trial of kisses along my jaw before leaning back and smirking at me. She runs her fingers up to my clit spreading my wetness.

I start grinding on her hand again. She looks me in the eyes, a smirk still present on her face. Then she slowly enters me with two fingers. My head falls back a little as my walls tighten around her finger and I suck in a breath.

She thrusts her fingers in and out at a slow speed allowing me to get used to it. She uses her other hand still under my bra to toy with that single nipple.

"Faster." I breathe out after a bit.

She obeys and starts increasing the pace of her fingers. She continuously hits the spot in me that pushes me closer to the edge. Quiet moans escape me.

I feel my release start to buildup. Her name leaves my lips when my orgasm comes through. I almost tell her I love her but I stop myself.

She slows down her thrusting to help me come down from my high. Once I've recovered she slips her hand out. She looks me in the eyes as she slides those two fingers into her mouth. I moan at the sight. She's tryna kill me.

I pull her in for a kiss this time sliding my tongue into her mouth. I moan as I taste myself.

I want to return the favor so I start pulling down her shorts and underwear down without breaking our kiss. She lifts her hips in assistance.

"Mommy!" Ari whines from across the room.

Shit! My eyes widen and Kya's do the same. She pulls her shorts back up and I stand up immediately and adjust my tank top. I walk over to her.

Her face has tear streaks on it and my heart drops. I hate seeing her distressed. "What's wrong baby?" I pick her up.

She sniffles. "I had a scawy dream."

I wipe her tear streaks with my thumb. "Baby it's ok. It's just a dream." I start walking to her room not looking back a Kya.

When we get there I lay her in bed and tuck her in then plant a kiss on her temple.

"I love you." I brush her hair out of her face.

She scoots over. "Wove you too. You and Kya stay with me?"

"Yeah. Let me go get her." I say hesitantly.

"Hurry." She says.

"Ok." I plan on it. I don't want to give Kya the chance to discuss what just happened.

I leave her room and go back to the living room. Kya is sitting on the couch looking lost.

She gives me a small smile. "Umm, Ari wants us to stay with her. She had a bad dream."

"Give me a minute." She says looking down. I can see the imprint of a boner in her shorts. I forgot how big she was.

"Ok." I say quickly before walking back to Ari's room.

I lay down with Ari and she turns to me. "Is Kya coming?"

"She'll be here in a minute."

"Ok. Why were you sitting on her?"

My eyes widen. What do I say? "I was... g-getting something out of her eye." I cringe. Seriously, that's what I come up with.

"Oh." She believes.

She would believe anything I tell her. I feel bad for lying but I'm definitely not telling her the truth.

I pull her closer to me.

Kya eventually comes into the room and silently gets on the other side of Ari.

I lay in the bed staring at the ceiling. I don't dare look at Kya.

I wonder if it meant anything to her? I'm kinda scared to ask. Even if it did mean something to her what would that mean? I'm still not out to my parents.

I want to tell them but I'm scared. My mom might warm up to it but I know my dad won't, he still gives Layla a hard time for being with Marcus. That's why he didn't come to the fireworks display.

Ugh, I am not ready for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 3.6K 85
A girl with a psychotic ex and a terrible abuse finds someone new. One and only Anna Shumate. Ex gets jealous and tries to convince Katelyn to come b...
136K 3.9K 33
{Edited 7/1/23} Kaya is 29 years old, she has lost all hope of ever finding her mate, she has become depressed, and she pushed everyone away. She has...
393K 10.7K 58
(Y/n) is a very normal girl, who is studying at Crimson Valley High School but she is mentally and physically harassed there, the people around her d...
98.8K 3.6K 21
When Quinn, 37, gets assigned as the new bodyguard of Nia Nazari, 22 year old daughter of a billionaire, she is less than excited. Little does she kn...