The Mafia Princess & Her Brot...

Da autumn_eyez

[DISCONTINUED ]๐Ÿ”› I personally won't recommend reading this book it's got bad grammar and spelling and some t... Altro

A/N
Chapter 1|Introduction
Chapter 2|Happy birthday
Chapter 3|where my life changed
Characters 1
Chapter 4| New Home
Chapter 5| Dinner
Characters 2
Chapter 6|Shopping
Chapter 7| Chase
Chapter 8| Family gathering
Chapter 9| Family Gathering Pt.2
Characters 3
Chapter 10|New School
Chapter 11| Dramatic & Fights
Chapter 11| Apologies
Characters 4
Chapter 13| Sleep Over
Chapter 14|Kiss?
Important A/N
Chapter 15| Please
Chapter 16| Bae Day
Chapter 17|Mystery Boy
Chapter 18|Bonding
Chapter 19|The Fortune Teller
Chapter 20| The Waist Down
Chapter 21| Butterfly
Chapter 22|A Day Of My New Parilized Life
Chapter 23| Secret
Chapeter 24|Truth Be Told
A/N

Chapter 12|Happy

1.5K 32 0
Da autumn_eyez

3rd person pov

It had been a week scince the fight,it was all resolved,business was still busy, luther(father) had been trying his best to find where the Russian mafia is located and at the same time spend time with his children,reason being why hunter isn't taking much part in the looking of the location is because his father and all the other recruits had told him to take a months break.

He was hesitant to accept the offer but at the same time he knew he needed it,because they had just finished a war with the African mafia,in the end the american mafia won but chose to become aliences so now they ended the battle with peace,it's not regular you'd get an offer like that from the American mafia,so the African mafia instantly accepted,....scince then the past 2 weeks liam and his father took care of the mafia.

(No hate to Africans,there great people,it was the first place that popped into my head. BLM♥)

Time skip: week 3

Its now 3 weeks Ophelia had been living with her father and brothers,it had been 3 weeks scince her mother's death. Ophelia forgets about it time to time,but when she remembers she has a heavy mental break down.

Ophelia is now on the way to school with chase and the twins ,they were racing again and ophileas' heart was in her mouth the whole ride.

Ophelia pov

"Oh my Fucking Gosh,Slow the Fuck Down Chase!!!!" I screamed at chase from the back seat. He ignored me and pressed the peddle faster goin in full spead. "WE'RE GONNA DIE,CHASE YOUR GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE AND MURDER,STOP THE FUCK SHIT CAR!!" I screamed,he finally decided to slow down resulting in the twins winning the race to school.

They got out the car and I followed after,my head was spinning,making me not sure where to stand,I started to stumble all around the car. "Woah there girly" xavion said in a cowboy accent as he steadied me. "We we on where's our 50 bucks?" Xander smirked.

"I'm not giving you any money,this little pig was screaming in all the way here so if I wanted her to shut up I had to alow down" chase said. "We still won" Xander said sticking his hand out while xavion pet my head like a dog,I swathe his hand away and he just put it back."stubborn bitch" I said under my breath.

"I'm not giving any money" chase said again.

Then a girl walks over to us and started to cling on xavion pushing me away from my brothers arms. "Money?" She asked smiling like an idiot. "Yeah now get of me karen" xavion pushed her off.

We just got to school and this ass is already clinging to my brothers?

"How much" karen asked dragging her voice. "There was a race the twins won,chase own then 50$..now leave " I said really quickly. "Isn't 50 dollars like 50 cents to you?,your super rich I mean look at your house" ,"Yeah even if your father sold his car,his house,and his valuables,he still won't have as half as much as the money our brother spends to buy our wrist watches." I boasted, ok I know this is wrong the money is not mine to boast about but blaze did say 'what's ours is yours'.

"Whatever,oh and xavyy want to continue what we finished friday" karen asked xavion.
"Were going to be late for class and ewww,no you went even that good" xavion made a disgusted face as he grabbed my shoulder and lead me in front of him down the stairs of the parking lot to the school. Chase and xander followed close behind, "what did you mean,'you weren't that good" I asked xavion.

"She's a one night stand,I thought she'd probly would be good,scince I heard reviews about her being so good,soo I decided to invite her over and fuck her,she was most defiantly not good....oh shit I just talked about me having sex with a girl,to my baby sister,I'm sorry,wish I could bleach your mind" said xavion as we walked to my class door. "It's okay" I chuckled,but really I was cringing to death inside.

Xavion patted my head,xander kissed my forehead and Chase gave me a side hug,but before he parted the hug he said,"if anyone wants to pick a fight with a Lucindo,we don't stand down,and don't forget....i-i- i love you", I smiled and nodded my head saying a soft "i love you to".. After he stood up for me to our brothers we've become closer and from what I've been told by Margaret,the maid who was in the incident in in xanders room,told me we used to be close before I left and she's happy that were becoming close again.

They left and I enterd my music class,I walked and sat in a random chair then Olivia came and sat next to me,and we started to talk.

"How's your morning so far " she asked,"Good otherwise the bitch who was clinging to xavion". "Your lucky your popular - I'm only popular so quickly is because my brothers have a reputation at this school already and I said I was going to bring you up with me and it's working arnt't you hanging with a popular kid...I just relised I don't like being called a popular kid if my friends are not popular ,now that I think of it you are popupar"

"I honestly did not understand a word you said lia" she laughed.

The teacher came in and tough the subject.

We're at lunch now and I'm walking with a tray of food to my table in the center of the cafeteria,it's where the popular kids sit and my brothers sit on the table next to to us which is also in the center of the cafeteria.

I slowly layed down the tray and sat my butt on the chair."What are we talking about?" I asked "kai and walker are having a sleep over so we the girls are planning on having one too" Audrey said to me. "When" I asked, "after school" Evelyn said while taking a bit out of her sandwich. "We can't have it at my house though,my mom having her book club over for the night" Evelyn said,"neither mine my dad's has business work all over the house" Audrey said, "my mp house is out to there's a new paint job in my roo, and the guest room is filled with my stuff,so I have to sleep with my mom" Olivia said, "how about your house lia" Audrey asked smiling.

"I have to ask my brothers first-" "seriously your brothers control your every move" eve cut me off. "It's my dad's and hunters Rule not mine", "Fine let's go ask them then" Audrey pulled me out of my seat to my brothers table and we were followed by Olivia and eve.

"Hey lia" xavion said as he saw me come over," hey" I said, chase patted my head and xander pulled me into the his chair as he stood up. "Can I host a sleep over?" I asked them.

"Sure" the twins said in unison. "Chase can i" I gave my puppy eyes thst I learn recently he can't resist them. "F-fine" chase sighed.

"Yess! Thank you guys so much" I kissed each of there cheek amd said bye to there friends,while my friend were grinning like crazy.

We went back to our table and sat down,"mission accomplished" Olivia smiled. "Good for you guys" kai said in a random British accent. "You know what's crazy" Evelyn smiled evily. "What" the boys asked. "That we were planning to sleep over scince yesterday,we bought to school our clothes and our parents alredy know" Evelyn said.

"Wait like even underwear and stuff" walker asked. "Well duh of course" kai said in his gay voice."hey Audrey can I see your bag" walker asked her, "sure" Audrey gave him her bag dumbfounded. He started to dig around her bag. "There you are you sweet bra" walker said taking out her bra from her bag. But before he could pull it our Audreys' eyes went wide amd she pulled the bag back then smacked her boyfriend upside upside the head.

"Forgetting that happend..?well be going home with you lia" Audrey a tried to smile after that akward situation. "Ok sure" I smiled back.

It was silent for a minute the air was tight and akward but then we all stared st eachother and burst out laughing,the whole cafe looked st us like we were crazy because,walker was hitting his lap laughing,kai fell out his chair and is laupuingbon the ground laughing,Evelyn is slowly falling out her chair laughing,Olivia is trying not to let her fall also laughing,Audrey is laying her head on the table while slapping it with her hand,laughing,and I was crouched down to the floor laughing holding onto the table for dear life.

After about 5 minutes of laughter we all calmed down and by the blink of an eye school was over, I was walking out with the girls to my brothers car. We walked up the stairs of the car park,to see my brothers waiting.

"They have their clothes and their parents alredy know" I told my brothers before they start to question. "Who are we driving with"Olivia asked me. "Chase,I usually go with chase.....wait a minute chase I get to sit in ghe shut gun because my friends have to sit in ghe back" I said happily to chase as I'm pampers buy the twins kissing my head. "Can't you like squeeze in the back" chase asked as my free pulled into the back. "Nope" wax all I said and I went into his car.

The car ride was filled with alot of girly squealing,and giggles. I have to admit I was a bit sad for chase thst he jad to go through that but hey! Perks of having a baby sister,you jave lots of girls around but there not your age unfortunately.

We went through the security,and body guards,then we finally got into the house."wow your house is huge" Olivia said adoring my house. "I know the feeling,when I first saw it I was like that" I agreed with her.

We went into my house and xavion yelled "were home!!" . My face turned red because I know I was gong to get embarrassed in a minute.

"Oh my babies are home" Blaze yelled coming down the stairs,he didn't even acknowledge my friend here he hugged the twins and patted chases shoulder,then came and mother's me with kisses.
"Whats going on" Ryder yelled from upstairs. "Our babies are home" Blaze yelled back.

Instantly we heard two pairs of feet pounding down the stairs. Ryder and elijah came out again none acknowledged my friends and did goihe same to the twins and Chase then they came to me. Elijah took my bag and squeezed me into one of his comfortable hugs,followed by Ryder.

"Why are you screaming your babies,there mine" dad said comming down the stairs, "dad your home" I yelled happily and embraced my dad into a hug.

"Ahem" a voice clears there troth. I turned and remembers my friends. "Oh dad,brothers,these are some of my friends were having s sleep over at my house,this is Audrey, Olivia and Evelyn" "nice to meet you" blaze said politely. My friends and family greeted eachother and hpjust as I'm about to go upstairs I remembered."Wheres hunter" I aked my family. "Work " dad answered. I nodded and went to my room.

"Your house is so big and your family seems...loving" Evelyn says
"Well, they did lose me for all guess years of course they will show they love me" I said. "Oh yeah i forgot about that" Audrey said.

We came to my door,and I slowly opeaned it.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,
I updated!!
Thanks for reading this chapter. Hope you liked it.

I do not preread my chapters so there will be spelling errors and grammatical errors.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE A OUT OF READS!!

you guys are amazing,thanks for the ones who vote, comment and read my book.

I love you guys!!.

Don't forget to vote,comment what you think and follow me!!!

-sasha💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.9M 51.2K 50
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ...
48.6K 887 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ร—...
2M 51.3K 95
Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. After the divorce of their parents. The...