The Queen of Trouble (Season...

By _EchoesInMyMind_

[ COMPLETED / OLD VERSION ] They thought the game has already ended. They thought they will finally gonna hav... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (The new beginning)
Chapter 2 (Reunited)
Chapter 3 (Unknown Assasin)
Chapter 4 (Dare or dare and truth or truth)
Chapter 5 (Angeline Vougn Weston)
Chapter 6 (Ian & Hannah)
Chapter 7 (Unexpected)
Chapter 8 (Secret revealed)
Chapter 9 (Lizzie)
Chapter 10 (Comeback)
Chapter 11 (Reports)
Chapter 12 (Harana)
Chapter 13 (Rain & Allistair's anniversary)
Chapter 14 (Japan)
Chapter 15 (Hunter)
Chapter 16 (Jealous)
Chapter 17 (Shot)
Chapter 18 (That your life is gone~)
Chapter 19 (Rain)
Chapter 20 (Dream)
Chapter 21 (Birth)
Chapter 22 (Back)
Chapter 23 (Helios)
Chapter 24 (Earthquake)
Chapter 25 (Saved)
Chapter 27 (Snow)
Chapter 28 (Zahara vs. Maxine)
Chapter 29 (Destroyed)
Chapter 31 (Be free)
Chapter 32 (New world, new life)
Chapter 33 (Meeting the ex husband)
Chapter 34 (Mad)
Chapter 35 (Together)
Epilogue

Chapter 26 (Jealous)

329 23 0
By _EchoesInMyMind_

Chapter 26
Jealous

Allistair's P.O.V
My back was aching when I open my eyes. I stare at the white ceiling and tried to get up. I bit my lower lip when I felt a pain in my back. I sit on the bed and rest my head on the headboard. I feel like my strength is already drained with just a simple movement.

"Si Lucas gising na!"

"Lucas, kumusta ka na? Ayos ka lang ba?"

"Oh, buhay ka pa pala?"

"Sayang yung binili naming kabaong, Lucas! Bakit 'di ka pa natuluyan? Ano ng gagawin namin do'n? Sayang din 'yon! Ikaw nalang kaya humiga ro'n, Luke? Bagay naman sa'yo eh."

"Gago!"

"Oh! Sabi ko sa'yo magigising siya ngayon eh. Akina pusta mo."

"Ang daya! Lucas naman eh! Dapat ipinagpabukas mo nalang 'yang paggising mo. Malas naman!"

Napangiwi ako sa mga narinig.

'Seriously? Are they really my friends?'

"Where's my wife?" I asked and they all looked at each other's eyes. They became serious when I asked that. My brows furrowed at the sight of them staring at each other na parang nagtuturuan pa kung sino ang sasagot sa'kin.

"Lucas, gusto mong kumain? Nagdala kami ng pagkain." Blain suddenly asked while trying to form a fake smile to me. My brows furrowed even more when he answered my question with another question.

"Where is my wife, Blain? Don't even try to answer my question with another question again." I asked again, slowly getting mad. Napakamot nalang siya ng batok.

"Well uh ganito kasi 'yan, kasi si ano pumunta rito sa ano tapos inano niya si ano kaya nasa ano sila ngayon para mag-ano kaya nandito kami ngayon kasi nasa ano sila ni ano." parang tangang sagot ni Luke.

"What?" I asked, irritated and he just pouted his lips like a duck.

"Hunter is here." he said after sighing a thousand of times and I raised my brow.

"Should I care?" I asked, annoyed.

'I mean, he's not here for my wife right? I guess?'

"He want to take Rain with him." diretsong sabi na ni Aster na dahilan ng biglaang pagbangon ko mula sa hospital bed. Napangiwi ako ng maramdaman ang sakit sa likod ko. Agad naman silang naalarma sa naging kilos ko.

"Where's my wife?" I asked while taking off those things which are currently on my skin. Audrain tried to stopped me but I just glared at her that cause her to stop from where she was standing.

"Kumalma ka muna, Lucas. Hindi makakabuti sa likod mo 'yan. Baka mas lalong lumala." Cheska said, worried.

"Hindi na natin 'yan mapipigilan. Alam niyo namang matigas ang ulo n'yan." Aster calmly said and meet my eyes. "Her room is at the right." she answered and pointed her right side.

I didn't mind them and walk outside of the room and go inside her room. The guy who was currently sitting on the couch stood up when he saw me.

"Lim." he formally greeted.

"Why are you here?" I asked and walk beside my wife so he made a few steps backward because of our distance that made him uncomfortable.

"To help her." he casually said and put his hands on his pockets.

"There's no need for your help. We don't need you. You can now go." I tried to dismissed but he just left out a chuckle which made me feel more irritated.

"You can't even protect her properly. Are you sure you don't need my help?" he sarcastically asked while grinning.

"Why can't you protect her though?" he asked again and his smirk go wider. "Oh right. You can't protect her because you were already or should I say, you were busy protecting someone. Someone that is more important than her for you, am I right?" he asked and I glared at him. Anger is slowly building inside me.

"You know nothing." I said while greeting my teeth.

"I know everything, Lim." he said casually like he was confident that he's right.

"Ten months is isn't enough for you to know everything." I fired back.

"No, you're wrong. I have just been with her for only I guess one or two months when we are in Japan." he answered which made my brows furrowed.

'So they aren't have been together for all of those months that she was away?'

"Did you knew the reason why we haven't have contacts for the past few months?" he asked and I remain silent.

'Should they have contacts for the past months? Tss. They aren't even that close.'

"No? Well she left because she was sick." he said that made me stiffed.

'She's what?'

"Oh, so you really don't know. Pity." he said when he saw my expression. I immediately stare at him emotionless so he can't read me anymore.

"You're lying." I said firmly and he just laugh again. He took out his phone and played something before making me face his cellphone. Suddenly, I heard a familiar and weak voice coming from the voice mail he have played.

"Uh, Hun-Hunter... I-I'll be gone for I think mo-months... I uhh I'm si-sick... I hope you'll take ca-care of yourself... See yo-you soon... Bye!"

He placed his phone on his pocket and stared at me again. Playfulness is now gone in his eyes and it was replaced by anger.

"Did you knew that I often hear her sobs when she taught that she was already alone? Did you knew how hurt she was when she flew to Japan just to get away from you? Did you knew how hard it is for her to stop her tears from falling down when she was facing us? Did you know how hard it is for her to form a smile when she is being surrounded by people? Did you knew?" sunod sunod na tanong niya and he let out a smirk because of annoyance when I kept silent. "Of course you don't. You were busy protecting that girl named Angeline." he said and I remain emotionless but inside, I'm already wrecked.

"Did you even know the reason why she left?" he continue asking. "It's because that night, that night when you chose Angeline instead of her." he answered.

"Did you even know what happened that night when you left her?" he continued asking while greeting his teeth. My brows furrowed because of what he have said.

'What happened that night?'

I want to ask him that question but I chose to remain silent while waiting for him to answer his own question.

"The building was attacked." he finally answered his own question that made me stiffed.

'The... The building was attacked?'

My breathing became heavy as guilt is slowly eating me.

'I shouldn't have left! Darn!'

My lips parted but I ended up closing it. He was just watching my reaction, observing me. I secretly sighed and look straight into his eyes.

"And you knew because you were there?" I finally manage to speak. "Not as an ally but as an enemy." I continued and smirked when he stiffed.

"You were still the Lucas I know back then." he suddenly said that made my burrows furrowed.

"We haven't met before, Hunter. Maybe you have a problem with your head. Should I call the mental hospital now?" I asked and he just smiled but now it's different, there's no sarcasm in his smile, only pain.

'What's happening to him? May problema ba talaga siya sa utak?'

"Sadly you can't remember me, both of you can't though." he murmured and sigh. He met my eyes again. Wala ng bakas ng kalokohan doon. "I'll come back when she woke up. She needs my help, Lucas. If Angeline needs you then Rain needs me too. If you don't want my help then this time, chose your wife over her, at least once, choose her before anything and anyone else." he seriously said and walk away but before he can even close the door I heard him murmuring something.

"I wish I can go back in time kasi kung makakabalik man ako kahit isang araw lang, susulitin ko na yung mga panahong magkakasama pa tayo."

I don't know why but I suddenly felt a pain on my chest when I heard of what he have just said.

'Have I already met him? When? Where? Why can't I remember it?'

I sighed and look at the door even if I can't see him anymore.

'Your name doesn't even sounds familiar...'

Hunter's P.O.V
Napangiti nalang ako ng mapait ng makalabas ng kwarto. Napabuntong hininga nalang ako.

"Hunter." napatingin ako sa taong tumawag ng pangalan ko at nakita si Lizzie na nakapamulsa habang nakasandal sa pader, hindi ko alam kung ako ang hinihintay o iba. Hindi ko naman kasi sinabi sa kaniyang pupunta ako rito dahil hindi ko naman alam na may bibisitahin din pala siya rito.

"What are you doing here?" nagtatakang tanong ko. Natawa siya at umalis mula sa pagkakasandal sa pader.

"Binibisita si Kyon." kaswal na sabi niya at sumabay sa'kin mula sa paglalakad palabas ng hospital.

"Oh? Is he also a patient?" tanong ko kahit alam ko na ang sagot.

"Stupid." mapanlait na sabi niya at natawa naman ako.

"Mag bestfriend talaga tayo, 'no?" natatawang tanong niya kaya muli akong napatingin sa kaniya. "Parehas nagiging tanga sa pag-ibig." sabi niya at parehas naman kaming natawa.

"Sigurado ka bang ayaw mong tayo nalang? Bagay naman tayo." yaya niya pa at napailing nalang ako.

"Hindi tayo talo, uy!" natatawang sabi ko.

Palabas na sana kami ng hospital ng bigla naming makasalubong si Kyon. Ramdam ko namang natigilan si Lizzie sa tabi ko. Napalabi nalang ako at napaiwas ng tingin para pigilan ang pagtawa dahil baka bigla nalang akong tumilapon.

"I didn't expect to see you both together. Do you know each other?" tanong ni Kyon ng makita kami. Napatikhim naman si Lizzie at saka matapang na sinalubong ang tingin niya. Napangisi nalang ako dahil kitang kita mula sa pwesto ko ang mga kamay niyang nasa likod niya na kasalukuyang nanginginig.

"Isn't it obvious? You know that it's not my thing to be with strangers." mataray na sabi ni Lizzie. Tumango lang si Kyon at hindi nagbago ang ekspresyon ng mukha niya, blangko.

"I see. Mauuna na ako. Ingat kayo." sabi ni Kyon at nilampasan kami pero bago niya malampasan si Lizzie ay dinig na dinig ko ang ibinulong niya sa kaniya na nagpangisi sa'kin.

"Bagay kayo."

Nang tuluyan na kaming makalabas ng hospital ay doon ko pinakawalan ang malakas na pagtawa ko. Hindi naman ako pinansin ni Lizzie dahil nanatili siyang tulala marahil ay hindi pa napoproseso sa isip niya ang sinabi ni Kyon.

"Shete! Hahaha! That was epic!" patuloy pa rin sa pagtawang sabi ko.

Napahinga ako ng malalim dahil sa pagtawa at saka napatingin kay Lizzie na nanatili pa ring tulala. Dinunggol ko siya sa braso kaya napabalik siya sa mundo. Nang marehistro niya na sa isip niya ang nangyari ay muli siyang namula.

"Looks like your boy is jealous to us." sambit ko at saka siya inakbayan. Siniko niya naman ako at natawa nalang ako ngunit hindi pa rin siya pinakawalan.

"Huwag ka nga." inis na sabi niya.

"Sus! Kunwari ka pa! Kilala na kita Lizzie. Hahaha!" patuloy na pang-aasar ko ngunit natigil ang pagtawa ko ng muntik na akong masubsob sa lupa ng may bumunggo sa balikat ko. Napahalakhak si Lizzie at tinuro pa ako para lang mang-asar.

Inis na tinignan ko ang taong bumunggo sa'kin ngunit agad ding nawala ang inis ko ng makita si Kyon. Pati si Lizzie ay natigilan ng makita siya at mapagtantong siya ang dahilan ng muntik ng pagkasubsob ko.

"Sorry. There was an emergency." agad na sabi niya at pinakita pa ang cellphone niyang naka lagay lang naman sa music. Pigil ang tawang tinanguan ko nalang siya at agad agad naman siyang umalis.

Ngisi ngisi akong napatingin kay Lizzie na sinamaan lang ako ng tingin.

Lizzie's P.O.V
Napanguso nalang ako habang iniisip ang nangyari kanina.

'Akala ko ba si Zahara ang mahal niya? Change of hearts? Eh kung iuntog ko kaya ang bungo no'n sa pader na puno na ng tinik?'

Napangiwi nalang ako.

'Wala lang siguro talaga siyang magawa sa buhay at nan-ti-trip. Malas ni Hunter at siya ang pinagtrip-an.'

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako at sumandal sa motor ko. Napatingin ako kay Hunter na nakasandal sa kotse niya.

Gabi na at nasa labas kami ng isang bar. Inaabangan namin ang isa sa mga tauhan ng mga Weston.

Hunter decided to betray his father to help his bestfriends, who is currently doesn't remember him. To be honest, I really do feel bad for him. He's risking his life for the people who doesn't even remember him.

"Hunter, bakit mo sila tinutulungan? They can't even remember who you are." curious na tanong ko at napatingin naman siya sa'kin saka sinserong ngumiti.

"Forgotten memories can be replaced with a new one. Kung hindi nila ako maalala, pwede naman kaming gumawa ng bago." nakangiting sabi niya ngunit kitang kita ko sa mga mata niya ang sakit.

Mabait si Hunter. Sobra. Wala dapat siya rito at pipiliin nalang magpakasaya sa Japan, dinadama ang kaniyang kayamanan, kung hindi siya mabait. Kung wala lang talaga si Kyon ay baka siya ang nagustuhan ko.

"Ang sarap mo-"

"Alam ko na 'yan." pagputol niya sa'kin at binato ko naman siya ng sombrelong suot ko na natatawa niyang iniwasan.

"Hindi pa kasi ako tapos!" inis na sigaw ko at natawa lang siya. "Ang sarap mong maging kaibigan kako." paglilinaw ko.

"Mas masarap akong maging boyfriend, ayaw mong subukan?" natatawang biro niya. Napangiwi naman ako sa pandidiri.

"Eww!" nandidiring sabi ko. "Loyal ako kay Kyon, uy!" dagdag na sabi ko pa.

"Loyal din naman ako sa kaniya." bawi niya.

"Pero may mahal naman siyang iba." pang-aasar ko.

"May mahal din naman siyang iba." panggagaya niya.

Parehas kaming napangiwi dahil parehas lang naman kami ng pinagdadaanan. Yung mahal niya ay may mahal ng iba at gano'n din yung akin.

"Tara! Tayo nalang!" yaya ko at parehas naman kaming natawa.

"Wow! Both of you are here too? What a coincidence." isang boses na nagpatigil sa'kin.

Napatingin ako kay Kyon na nakapamulsa habang naglalakad papunta sa'min. Sunod na napatingin ako kay Hunter na nakaiwas ang tingin sa'kin, halatang pinipigilan ang pagtawa.

'Okay? What the heck is really happening right now? Bakit feeling ko ay wala akong kaalam alam sa mga nangyayari?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 28.5K 113
Paano kapag May isang Transferre sa School nyo Na hindi nyo Inaakalang Mapadpad pala sa Section nyo At ang mas malala pa don ay Isa syang babae M...
3.1M 182K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
29.5K 3.9K 21
What will happen when two persons opposite from each other and hated each other will marry due to circumstances. If you want to know then check out t...
1.5M 90.5K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...