What's wrong with Levi's Secr...

Eggroll47 által

Levi x Reader (AU) In which a cold and rich CEO, is trying to make his secratary stay on his side. But that'... Több

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
100K Reads - Special Chapter
Another Special Chapter
Last Special Chapter
NEW BOOK

49

6.4K 257 411
Eggroll47 által

a/n : Enjoy this long ass chapter hahahahhhahaha :)) 

"I just don't get it."

Hanji silently sips on her titan juice, listening to her friend's problem.

"How could she be so rational ? How could she draw such a fine line ? That workaholic woman who knows nothing but work.."

"But isn't that why you kept her by your side for nine years, because she was so rational and knew where to draw the line ?" Hanji defended (Y/n) on behalf, disagreeing with Levi.

He scoffs, "she just doesn't know men.. Is it because she's never dated anyone ?"

"Isn't it your first time dating someone, as well ?" She pointed out. 

Levi ignores her comeback, still focused on his own problem, "all was fine and dandy just a few hours ago, but now it feels like a small spark grown into a fucking disaster. And that brat made it look like it's my fault."

"You just won't listen to anything that's against you, huh ?" She places down her juice can on the table, "well, that's what love is. A small difference in perspectives will lead to conflict. But.."

The man turns his gaze to Hanji, who's in a serious demeanor at the present.

"If those quarrels get longer and more frequent, it'll only end badly. Like the people you love."

"What ?" Levi cusses at her, "are you looking down at a couple who only just started out ?"

Hanji glares sharply at her friend, "Levi Ackerman.."

That's it, whenever a woman calls a man by his full name, something bad might happen...

"Don't drag this on for too long, otherwise you'll lose her. Just like how you could lose the people you love anytime, anywhere." Hanji rises from her seat and gives her friend a pat on his shoulder as a form of encouragement. She then silently makes her way to her chair behind her usual office desk and begins to work, leaving Levi without a word.

'Tch, that shitty glasses is acting weird again..'

From the start of their conversation, Hanji hasn't cracked a joke or smiled the tiniest bit. She took his words and gave her answers all in a serious manner. And that left Levi a bit confused. But, he couldn't care less.

Unknown to Levi, his ramblings reminded her of her... old days. Back then before Hanji started working in the Ackerman Company, she used to work as a doctor. Being a lifesaver has its downside, she was forced to watch patients' relatives cry over their deceased family members. Every. Single. Day. A loved one can be gone anytime, anywhere. That's why Hanji tried to tell Levi to treasure (Y/n) and not lose her.

She knows how it feels to lose a loved one too.. Through years of experience when people entrusted many patients' lives in her hands.. 

Maybe, Hanji is not as cheerful as she seems to be.. 

---------------------------

"Is that all my schedule for today ?"

Levi had made sure to stop by at the receptionist desk, asking about his further agenda for the day. To his luck, Historia isn't there at the moment, otherwise it'll be awkward. The man glares at the secretary before him, 'dammit. Go on. Say there's one thing left and it's making up.' He tries to speak through his eyes, yet (Y/n) fails to notice his signals.

She only smiles politely, "yes, that's it for today sir."

'Go on. Ask me for dinner so we can make up.'

(Y/n)'s heart screams, yet her mouth keeps shut. She prays as if Levi would hear her thoughts.

"I see. Then you should go home too."

'Don't say you'll go home, tell me you want to go somewhere with me, anywhere !' Levi thought.

She nods, "thank you sir, then I'll head off now."

'Tch, man up, Levi ! Just order her to stay-'

However before Levi has the chance to say so, the secretary already packs her things and struts off.

- Small timeskip-

(Y/n) strolls down the street to head home when suddenly her phone buzzes, indicating an incoming call or new messages. Her heart skips a beat as she quickly fishes out her phone, 'maybe it's Mr. Ackerma-'

[Porco Galliard]

Her shoulders slump down, but she picks up the call anyway, "hey Pock."

"No, forget about drinks. I'm just.. tired... Alright, byee."

She's not in the mood to get tipsy or something, but the 'talk' with Mr. Ackerman, a.k.a. her boyfriend really ruins her day. With that, she proceeds to walk home.

--------------------------------------

9.25 PM

(Y/n) groans out of boredom.

It's already quite late for her. Even though she's already clad in her comfy T-shirt and shorts, she still can't sleep. The woman had spent an hour simping over an anime character, Gojo Satoru, but that's just it. She gets really bored after that.

'Should I watch Saiki Kusuo ? Or Jurassic World ? What would Gojo Satoru probably do in this situation-'

Someone knocks on her apartment door, cutting off her train of thoughts.

Being a good person she is, (Y/n) rushes to open the door with a smile, "yes, who is it-" and that smile immediately disappears when she sees her boss waiting outside with hands behind his back, "Mr. Ackerman ?"

"Were you sleeping ?"

She shook her head, "it's too early for that. Anyways, what are you doing here ?"

Levi clears his throat, "about today, I-"

"DELIVERY !!"

(Y/n) almost jumps out of shock while Levi mentally curses at whoever just interrupted his words. A random man pushes Levi out of the way and hands (Y/n) a large box, "are you Ms. (Y/n) (L/n) ?"

"Ah yes, thank you !"

She happily accepts the package. The delivery man then excuses himself before leaving the two.

Out of curiosity, Levi's eyes scanned what's written on the box.

[Mozzarella Balls]

"Really ? Mozzarella balls ?" He questioned.

(Y/n) can only smile sheepishly at the mention of her favorite food, "oh, this is a steady seller on the home shopping channel. It's really delicious so I often order it to fill up my fridge."

"Then I want some."

"Pardon ?"

The vice president stares at her, "let's have them together," he then pulls out a paper bag that he has been hiding behind his back, "with this."

"What's that..?"

"Your favorite."

'But I never told him my favorite food, how did he-'

He crosses his arms, impatient, "oi, are you going to let your boyfriend in or not ?"

--------------

Various types of grilled meat and vegetables are soon served on the table, still inside the cheap plastic container.

"Woah.." she tilts her head, "this is from my favorite restaurant. Did you go all the way there ?"

Levi, who's sitting across from her, nods proudly, "of course. And I grilled them myself, especially for you, and then asked for takeaway."

The thought of Levi forcing himself to enter a cheap, underrated and crowded street food stall just to grill some meat and bring it home for her makes (Y/n) laugh in amusement. He really puts in a lot of effort.

"The lady there remembered that I once went with you, so she gave me some weird animal meat on the house. Said they were your favorite." He added.

"Weird animal meat ??"

To answer her question, Levi pulls something from the paper bag, before slightly throwing it on the table out of utter disgust.

(Y/n) gasps, "Oh ! Sashimi !!" she giggles in happiness before opening the wrapper.

"Raw fish meat fresh from the ocean.. My girlfriend sure has a peculiar taste." Levi teases, a tiny smile tugged on his lips.

She smiles softly, "thank you."

"For bringing you your favorites ?"

"No, for coming here," (Y/n) replies, "I actually missed you."

Levi could feel heat rushing up to his cheeks, but he quickly shrugs it off, "so, why are you so rational at work ?"

"Well, there's your position, and there's mine too. So I wanted to be extra careful. So I guess I ended up being more cautious than usual, "she reasoned, "anyway, sorry if that made you feel sad, Mr. Ackerman."

Silence...

"I'm not liking this." Levi said bluntly.

She groans softly, "come on, that's not the way to go here. I even apologized to you."

"I didn't mean that. I meant what you call me by," he opposed, "from now on, call me honey."

The poor secretary choked on air.

"W-what ?"

He only stares at her.

"Can't we just call each other like we do now ? Besides, you still call me 'Ms. (L/n)'."

"Then I'll call you (Y/n)," he replies.

"(Y/n)?" He called her name, testing the way it rolled out of his tongue. It felt more than right. The woman glances up to him the moment Levi calls her by her first name. Deep down, Levi enjoys teasing her, "I said, call.. me.. honey.." Well the reason why he wants her to call him that, that's because it sounds like a married couple.

Which Levi hopes they would be.

"Sir, that's-"

"Do you prefer calling me daddy ?" He smirks.

(Y/n) wheezes, trying to control herself from choking again. She shook her head, "a-alright. Let me try it. H-ho.."

Levi leans forward, encouraging her to say the word.

"H-hon.. h.."

"H..hone.."

'Come on, you can do it sweetheart.' Levi chanted in his mind, locking his eyes to his girlfriend.

"Hone- ARRGH you know what ? Maybe not today, but next time." (Y/n) smiles sweetly to cover up her failed attempts, "let's take it one step at a time, alright ? I promise I'll-"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"(Y/n) !! Your future bridesmaid is here ! Open the door !" The person behind the front door shouts while knocking again.

Levi straightens his office blazer, "What the.. future bridesmaid ? I guess I should say hello. Because I certainly want to move things along in our relationship."

"Oh my gosh, not now.." (Y/n) rises from the dining chair frantically.

'Fuck you Porco !! I'm having a moment here !'

Levi then abruptly got pulled up from his seat by the secretary, who's smaller than him, "come with me."

"Wait, let me introduce myself-"

"Be quiet !!!!"

"Oi (Y/n), let me say hi to your-"

"SSSSHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

She opens a built-in closet, which is quite empty, then she quickly turns to her Levi. And that poor man knows what that means.

"You're telling me to hide in here ?" He hisses in disbelief, pointing at the opened closet.

Without further explanation, Levi got shoved down into the closet, making him land on his butt, but he quickly stood up again, "Ms. (L/n). I'm Levi Ackerman, vice president of Ackerman Company as well as the stockholder- !"

"Right now, you're my boyfriend !" She grits her teeth before pushing the man down into the closet again, "now stay still and be quiet !"

(Y/n) clasps her two hands in front of her as if pleading and praying for him to do so.

With that, she shuts the closet door closed and locks it, leaving Levi banging on the wooden closet door. 

"Oi ! I'm still your boss ! It's so fucking filthy in here !"

Levi's screams eventually die down as he surrenders. The idea of his girlfriend preventing him from meeting her friend by locking him inside a confined space makes Levi want to punish her so badly.

On the other hand, (Y/n)'s running to the front room, hiding Levi's shoes and throwing it carelessly to a random drawer. She was about to open the door when...

*CLICK*

The guest welcomed himself as he opened the door, "oh man, so you were home. Why didn't you open the door for me then ?" Porco begins to take off his shoes and place them on the rack.

"How the hell did you get in by yourself ??!"

"You gave me a spare key a few years ago, dumbass. Now answer my question."

(Y/n ) rakes a hand through her hair, "I fell asleep after watching four seasons of anime," she lies through her teeth, "so what brings you here ?"

"You sounded down over the phone so I came to cheer you up ! You'll be happy when I show you just what I got for you. It's... sashimi !"

Porco reveals the paper bag he brought with him and bring it down to her eye level, he then strolls over to (Y/n)'s small dining table to plate the food, but it seems like (Y/n) already had a plate of sashimi served on the table, "oh.. you were already eating it."

"Hold on, why are there two portions ? Heck you even out two eating utensils here. Don't tell me, you eat with chopsticks in each hand ?"

"Well, uh.."

"Don't tell me," he eyed her in suspicion, "you brought that vice president here again ?"

(Y/n)'s mind immediately tries to think of a simple lie, "no, he just stayed for some grilled meat and left right away."

"HA ! Does he have nowhere else to go when he's a rich boy ? Last time, he came and had ramen too !" Porco exclaimed, hands resting on his hips like a mad mom.

Unknown to him, the vice president himself is hearing every single word that Porco said.

"Wait, no ! He just bought them for me-"

"That totally ruins it ! He bought you this meat ? We both know this is from the cheap food stalls down the street. So why didn't he buy you a top grade beef huh ? I can't believe he's so stingy when he's a rich boy, that guy is a big no !"

Porco then tries to soften his voice, "he's different from us, (Y/n). You know how society works. Even if you two hit it off, his family will be against you. They'll slide you an envelope and say 'get your dirty hands off my son !' You'll end up being bullied by his family, that's what happened in Crazy Rich Asians."

"Come on Pock, you've been watching too many dramas.."

His next words really surprised (Y/n), "well, even if they did approve, I won't have it. From what I heard from you, that dwarf, he's a total selfish, egoistic bastard."

Meanwhile...

The poor man inside the closet fidgets back and forth with knees close to his chest. The more he hears, the more he becomes agitated.

"W-when did I say that ? Ahahaha.." She laughs nervously, in hopes her boyfriend in the closet would buy her words.

Porco sighs, "didn't you say he has sexual dysfunction and can't kiss ?"

Levi froze.

"Tell him, if he has time to fool around like this, he should drop by into my place. I can teach him some manners."

"Wait-"

"Okay young lady, now let's get down to the details over some drinks I bought."

--------------------

2 Hours later.......

The moment Porco leaves her apartment, (Y/n) rushes to the closet like a mad woman and opens the door.

(Y/n)'s hand flew to her mouth to suppress her gasp.

There, her boyfriend is sitting inside the dark cramped space with arms hugging his knees to his chest. Thanks to his lean and short figure, he's able to fit perfectly. Things would be different if Levi had a big sized body.

"Ms. (L/n)." His tone is gloomy, yet he sends her a deathly glare, "just how did you brief about me to your friend ?"

"I-it's not what you think-"

"Instead of all the blockbuster-scale dates I took you out on," he cuts her off, "you just talked about that ramen incident ? And me being selfish ? If I was selfish, I would never have gone and bought your favorite."

(Y/n) lowers her head in shame, "I'm sorry. I understand why you're mad.."

"Let's stop this relationship."

Silence...

Levi changes his sitting position, he rotates his body to the side so that his feet are sticking out from the closet and he's now facing her, "what if this turns into another fight ? When we only just made up, right ?"

The secretary couldn't bring herself to answer him, since she's fully aware that this happened because of her fault too.

But before (Y/n) could leave from the spot, Levi pulled her hand and brought her down to his lap, she ended up sitting on his lap sideways. One of his hands holds up her back while the other one holds the back of her head gently to make her face him.

"And I can't be mad anymore because you're too beautiful." He whispered.

His mouth found its way to hers and their lips crashed. Through the passionate kiss, (Y/n) could feel the message that he's trying to say.

---'I forgive you. Stay with me.'---

The way he shows his love right now indicates that he's longing for her touch, her presence, her warmth.. Everything. (Y/n) returns the favor, kissing him back in sincerity. His hands are busy roaming her clothed upper body, memorizing every inch of her perfect body. As for the secretary, she had rested her hands on his shoulders. Every once in a while, she would caress his undercut in a loving way.

Thus, Levi stays longer than he intended to.

And (Y/n) ?

She enjoys being cocooned in his arms. 

a/n : 

Now that you've finished reading this chapter, I hope you're ready for chapter 50. You'll slowly be able to put the pieces together, to solve the puzzle between (Y/n) and Levi :))) 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

296K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
11.8K 322 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
432 15 1
"So you just found me hot? Is that why you were so tense?" "Fucking yes." He tugged you closer. Lips hovering over the shell of your ear, a shudder w...
199 89 7
Ever wondered what would happen if Levi met the girl version of himself? Well that's exactly what happens when Kim y/n, and Levi Ackerman met. Will t...