Loyal Blood | Sano Manjiro

By mesimp-_-

Loyalty runs in your blood. Your brother Sanzu is loyal to Mikey while you're loyal to Izana, his brother. S... More

00
01: Scar
02: Encounter
03: How We Met
05: Beach Day
06: Training
07: Pretend
08: Work
09: Protected
10: Queen
11: Bloody Halloween
12: I'll Protect You This Time
13: Saved
14: Black Dragons
Author talk
15: I love you
16: Feelings
17: Merry Christmas
18: Date
19: I choose you
20: Losing you
21: End of Toman
22: Blonde Duo
23: Welcome Back
24: Misson: Save Senju
25: Operation Rescue
26: Mission Success
27: New looks
28: Mine
29: Message
30: Old Friends
31: Realization
32: Truth
33: End
NEW STORY!!!
•SPECIAL CHAPTER•

04: New Members

15.3K 550 845
By mesimp-_-

Main Characters Age:
Y/n-15, Sanzu-17, Mikey-15, Izana-16

(pls don't mind it if the ages are not the same with the manga, I changed it so that it would go along with the story)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're backkk!" You shouted as you entered your brother's room and looked at the sight infront of you. Your brother just got the bandage around his mouth out. And he looks so cool with those cuts.

He stood up and looked at you. It's still not fully healed but the doctor said it's better to let it out now for it to fully heal with the medications that was given to him. You're going home finally.

"Is it scary?"  You shook your head

"Not at all" you smiled "you look cool!" Giving him a thumbs up.

You both walked out of the hospital doors as you lift your arms to the side feeling the breeze that welcomed you out.

You saw Mikey and Draken waiting outside with their bikes. You walked up to them

"Yo!" You waved

"You're finally out"

"Come on, let's go to the shrine"

"Huh?"

"It's sunday.. we have a meeting remember?"

"Ohh.."

"Sanzu ride with Draken"

Brother nods and went to you to help you get on Mikey's bike.. 'for real, he's so worried about me over simple things, like I'd trip and fall for trying to get on it.'

"I'll be fine bro" you said walking to Mikey's bike and just when you thought you're not clumsy..you tripped over the tire of someone else's bike and almost fall down but Mikey catched you. You stared at each other for a bit and you stood up quickly whispered "Thank you"  and got on the bike, with your brother supporting you ofcourse...

Mikey and Draken drove to the shrine in merely 5 minutes. You were holding on to Mikey and your dear life tightly while he's driving. You almost lost your soul out there in the highway.

You got off the bike and saw a lot of man in black uniform and the sounds of their bikes approaching your place. You got scared and hid behind your brother as he pat your head saying it's okay.

"Who's these new faces" asked the guy with long black hair smirking as you can see his fang... he scared you but you have to make a good first impression.

"H-hello M-mr vampire... Im Y/n Sanzu..." you walked to him and bowed. "This is my brother Sanzu Haruchiyo" you said looking at Sanzu as he nod to the vampire looking guy.

"I see, so they're the new members.." says another guy with peachy colored hair smiling.

"Big brother, are they good?" says the guy behind him that looks like the smiling person but with blue hair and an irk mark? Why is he mad?

"So you're the new members Mikey told us about, he said you're pretty badass.  I'm Mitsuya btw" the guy with lilac hair says smiling.

"Everyone quiet down and line up!" Draken shouted as the guys in black did as Draken says and Mikey, Draken, brother, you, the vampire guy, the smiley one, a lilac haired one, and a guy with stitch in the side of his mouth walks in the middle.

You felt really awkward as you and your brother were the only different ones. You tugged on your brothers shirt and he slowed down for you to walk beside him.

Mikey and Draken went up the stairs and you just followed mr vampire and went to stand beside them.

"Y/n and Sanzu step up" Mikey spoke

You stepped up and you were really scared with the aura the members are giving as they stare at you and your brother like you're not supposed to be there.

"From now on, they're a member of Toman." Mikey spoke again.

"Y/n and Haruchiyo Sanzu, please take care of us" you both bowed

"A girl?"

"Bet she can't handle fighting"

"Those cuts are scary"

"What's with that guy"

A few mumbles of other members. You just ignored them and looked at your brother who seem to heard the comments about his cuts. You tap his shoulder and whispered "don't listen to them, your cuts looks badass" and winked.

"It doesn't matter if y/n is a girl. We witnessed the way they fight first hand" Draken spoke

You're standing on your position shocked and scared, 'him saying that I'm good at fighting will get the members hopes up and get disappointed with how lame I am-'

"If they acknowledge them so much then they should be strong right?"

"Tch, that lady looks like she's about to cry"

"Does anyone here thinks that I did the wrong decision on letting them join?" Mikey asked. "If no one dares to speak then I assign them to the first division, under Baji" Mikey continued.

Who's Baji?

You looked at Mikey confused when a voice spoke up

"So I'll be handling you two I guess?" Mr. Vampire spoke stepping up with a blonde guy with black undercut behind him.

"Yes, we'll be at your care" you bowed once again. And he pat your head chuckling.

---
The night went by with them talking to each other about stuffs while we talked to Mr. Baji about things of Toman. He's a really good guy. He even treated you for some peyoung yakisoba on the way home. 'Oh did I mention the guy he's with, Mr. Chifucute? Oh I mean Mr. Chifuyu... he's so cute omg.'

"Thanks for taking us home Mr. Baji, Mr. Chifuyu. Thank you for the yakisoba too!" You waved as they smiled and went on their ways to go home.

"See bro? Joining Toman wasn't a bad idea afterall... we got a lot of friends and comrades." You looked at brother who just shrugged and went to clean his cut and treat it again with medicine.

You just sat in front of him to watch him. He's still not speaking much because the cut might open again if he stretch his mouth.

"I'll go to sleep now brother" you yawned

"Goodnight" he mumbled but you understood it.

You smiled "I will! You too!" You looked at him again and waved

You plopped at your bed missing it so much. It's almost been a week since you were at this house and you missed your bed the most. You got up lazily and took a set of comfy clothes and went to the bathroom to take a bath before sleeping. After the bath, you quickly layed in the bed and think about the things that happened..

Deep in thoughts you didn't notice yourself falling asleep.

---

"Good morning Sanzu!!! Good morning y/n!!!!!" You woke up to the loud shouts of Mr. Baji as they burst into your room.

You got up from your bed rubbing your eyes as you saw Mr.Baji, Mr. Chifuyu standing on your door and your brother trying to stop them from coming in your room.

"Let her rest" he whispered

"Aww c'mon come with us"

"Where?" You asked

"Toman's having a bitch day" Mr. Baji spoke grinning widely as your eyes widened and you heard your brother coughed.

"It's beach, Baji-san." Mr. Chifuyu clarified as he facepalmed.

"Whatever, anyways come eat we brought breakfast then we'll go to the bitch after!" Mr. Baji said happily. You'd be happy too if only he says beach the right way.. hearing it from him sounds so wrong...

You got up and washed you face in the bathroom and brush your teeth. You walked to the kitchen and sat infront of the table as Mr. Chifuyu take out the containers containing their breakfast at home.

"Thank you Mr. Chifuyu" you smiled and started eating. "Just call me Chifuyu" you nod as they also started eating. You finished eating earlier than them because Baji told you to get your things ready for the 'bitch' lol it sounds like you're going to attack a bitch. -_- but no

You happily went and fix the clothes and things you'll be needing. You also fixed your brother's things because he's still eating with Baji. You sat on the couch waiting for them to finish chitchatting even though its only Chifuyu and Baji talking but brother's with them.

Their talk was interupted when the door was opened followed with the shout of familiar voices.

"Y/n let's go to the mall!"

"Brother you're too noisy it's 8 am for freaks sake."

Followed with them entering the house like they own it. You chuckled when you saw their shy faces when they saw Baji and Chifuyu looking at them.

"Y/n who are they?" Says the last man who entered the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
9.4K 139 23
Sanemi is a player. He dates people for up to a month and then dumps them for another person, except that all changed when he met giyuu tomioka. Giyu...
441K 18.5K 48
,,I need you. With me". ,,If that's what you want right now, I'll stay". ,,It is what I always want". ............ You have spent your whole life in...
660K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...