Tale of the Magical Son {Hitu...

By Log_Book

Hey look I know the title is shit might changed that. when I am about ready to finish it. I am trying for... More

Disclaimer and AN
Chapter 1- Brotherly Instincts
Chapter 2 - Monkey's Uncle
AN
Chapter 3 - Into the City
Chapter 4- Morning Discussion
Chapter 5- History Lesson
Chapter 6 - New Morning
Chapter 8- Siblings, Allies, and ,Friendships
The French Invasion (AN)
Just a Minute- Chapter 9
Confessions, Lies, Second Chances- Chapter 10
AN- School Sucks
Slice of Life chapter 11
AN- You choose!!!
Gay Lord
Chapter 13
Hallween Chapter
We all know what is comming up
Time
Tales and Stories
Art - America
Emotions
Christmas
Chapter 19- Questions
AN -plus something extra

Chapter 7- Arguing forces

236 8 9
By Log_Book

"Oh hello! You must be America!", the dance instructor said looking in the general direction of America. He wore a tacky sweater with a white underneath blouse and topped it off with a hat. The main feature that stood out to America were his old cracked glasses. They kinda reminded him of his dad when he used to read him a bedtime story every night.

"Go on, introduce yourself. I'll be back within time's notice,'' England told America, preparing to leave for the meeting that sprung itself on him quite literally.

"You are not staying?", America asked, giving England the puppy eyes.

"I am sorry but I have to attend something", England said.

America sighed, turned around to the teacher and said "Yes I am ". He extended his hand to the stranger for a proper handshake. He needed to at least show respect for the elder gentlemen. Maybe the tutor would surprise him?

"Oh let's start in the beginners stage of the dance and then we can take you from there", the dance instructor said, getting America's hand and kissing it as customary to the country which he originated from.

"Um yeah", America said quickly, stripping his hand away. This definitely was not the surprise he thought. He knew it was customary with the Royals as he saw people do it to England multiple times. Was it disrespectful not to or was it just a show of gratitude? Whatever the case he rather not have anyone kiss his hand or kiss anyone's else's hand for that fact. To him it was just gross and he would rather do anything other than that.

"Okay so let's start with balance", the instructor said, getting some books out of his bag. They were all about different subjects but that was not the important thing at the moment for they served a different purpose. The important thing right at this moment was that they were big and heavy. (I know nothing about dance lessons so don't come after me)

"So what are these for ?", America asked, not fully knowing what they were going to do with the books. His best guess was them reading up on balance, dance moves and stuff. His father would've started off with that but then again this man is not his Father.

"This,'' the instructor said, getting the books and placing them on America's head. "Now try to balance them without dropping them", the instructor instructed . America got the whole balance on its head but was this really necessary for dancing?

"So what now", America said, balancing them with ease. Honestly this was nothing new to him. In fact this was something he did very often when he got bored in the library. It was quite fun seeing how many he could carry on his noggin.

"Uhh walked in a straight line", the instructor said, not expecting America to get that on the first try. Most people don't.

"Okay?", America said emphasizing that he didn't know what this was all for, but alas he did it anyway for the man's sake and his father's. He walked in a straight line without dropping any books. Like I mentioned earlier in the chapter this came with ease for the American had practiced unknowingly.

"Well I guess you got all that sorted out", the dance instructor said getting some shoes out of his bag. "I think it is time for you to use these", the instructor said, getting America's attention.

"What are those?" America asked, walking back the books still on his head. These shoes look very odd to him.

"Heels... they make you taller ", the instructor said, giving them to America who simply closely inspected them.

"Why would someone want that?", America asked. Living alone in a castle most of your life can have major effects on your fashion sense or what women like. Maids are very nice maybe a bit too nice.

"Ladies", the instructor said looking for the perfect dance for America to start off with. It must be very slow yet good for America's pace. He scrolled through many many different dances until he found one. Oh this would be fun.

.

.

.

.

.

England closed the door behind him. He looked around the room at all the different confused colorful faces. "You should have told me you were coming so I could've planned it better ", England said with a hint of bitterness in his voice. It was quite obvious that he didn't like this arrangement.

"Nyet , we all know you would've just lied and hidden the children away like you did for many many years.", the Russian Empire butted in.

"And what difference would it make if you had known about them sooner? I was planning to introduce them later on when they were able to defend themselves", England asked RE in a strict tone.

"That's bullshit and vou know it", the German Empire was tired of empty words.

"What do you expect of England? Je ist always up for no good.", France added to Germany's statement. (Fuck Names are hard)

"Why are ya surrounding him like a bunch of dogs? I thought ya guys knew better ", Scotland said coming to the crowd, "England probably got his reasons and yer only adding to them. I think the best solution is just to hear him out and if their shit then we beat him up". Scotland scanned the room. Not everyone was here but the majority of Europe and that could be a very bad thing.

"You are only joining his side", the Spain said to the coming player.

"Don't get me wrong here Ima punch him in the balls after this but I know England, being a cheeky ass won'ttell you lots if you yell at him ", Scotland said in his military uniform.

"And we should listen to you a fool in armor and a shirt?", RE criticize Scotland. Let's have some

"IT IS A FUCKING KILT YOU MORON", Scotland said punching RE in the balls. Let's really perspective RE tall than most of them he and isn't going be normal anytime soon. Scotland being both a idiot with a sense of bravery is going to put Re in his place no matter if it sparked a war or not. The height wars were always here my friends long before any of us.

"Vhere the fuck?!" , German Empire said grabbing a shield from the knife stand.

"Everyone calm down-", England said right before he got punched by France using the minor chaos to his advantage. Talk about something going terribly wrong because-

This only spurred Scotland to walk over and punch France back and the German Empire to bash Scotland on the head using the shield. Spain just went to the kitchen and decided to get all the medical supplies and make something to eat after they fought. Back in the battle, France and England were now battling it out on the floor, RE is fighting both the German Empire and Scotland because at first Germay was going to break them up but. RE told him that he should fuck off and Germany being high tempered well joined the fight.

"stop!", Spain came out with food and tried to stop the fight but they continued anyway. "It is no use", Spain muttered to himself. This could go on for hours.

"Hey Dad, I was wondering if we can go to the market? The dance instructor said I need new shoes", America's voice trailed off as he saw the brawl. This was way more intense then any book or books series he had ever read.

"Just a moment, Son!", England said trying not to having a said dagger in his face.

"Uncle Scotty , what's going on?", America asked as he saw Scotland sword fighting with the man he saw a few days ago.

"Just a minute boy", Scotland said as he focused on not becoming past-tense.

"Uncle?", German Empire questioned Scotland.

"Long Story ", Scotland said as he stabbed RE in the stomach.

America just stood there. Was this what his father did when they had meetings? That would be epic! They all had these fights and he didn't even know. Maybe they could teach him some of their trucks and stuff.

"You must be America? Am I right?", Spain said quite hesitantly. He wasn't scared of this being. He just was cautious. They tend to be unpredictable.

"Yes, um you just be the other Empires Father told me about", America said extending his hand.

"Yes I am", Spain said quite surprised at America's manners. He accepted the boys hand and shook it with a great amount of strength.

"Do you guys do this everytime Father has a meeting?", America asked excitly yet maintaining his politeness.

"No, but sometimes we spare", Spain said trying to ingore what is happening in the background.

"Spare?", America asked.

"Like fighting without a risk of death or serious injury ", Spain tried to explain the best he could.

"Oh so Father is sparing?", America asked, both learning a new word and a new action.

"No, he is not", Spain said being more honest then usual.

"Wait does that mean-", America asked not wanting to think about the his Father dying.

"Yes, there is a risk but your father and France had been at it long before you. Even if there is a risk there is a very low chance of them actually killing themselves or each other", Spain explained seeing England and Framce slapping each other like children. What a bad influence on the boy if we're trying to reform his kind.

"When will they stop?", America asked the new Empire he meet today.

"When they tire.", Spain answered.

"Does that take a long time?", America asked.

"Yes, it does",Spain said.

"Oh dang where are my manners! Who may you be?", America said trying to remember how England talks.

"Spain but many people call me pain in the ass", Spain chuckled at the sudden change in how America spoke. The boy was funny.

"Oh I think I'd go with Soain. "Pain in the ass" is a very long word for me to say repeatly", America said not joking at all. Spain bursted out laughing. He didn't think the boy would take what he said quite literally. Among just stood there kot understanding the joke and this poor man's name.

"Ha Ha you see Scotland always prevails!" , Scotland yelled pointing his sword to the sky steping on RE.

"Is he dead?", America asked worriedly.

"No merely passed out", Spain answered trying to get down from high of laughter.

"You will die here England ", FRANCE said strangling England.

"Aye stop it", Spain said roughly pushing Framce off of England. "Now you will have something to eat. Your maids helped me prepare a meal" Spain said keeping the two separated.

"One moment ", England said walking over to America. "Now what were you saying ", England kneeled down to see what America needed. His face was all bruised and his shirt had become undone. His normal exterior quite broken from what America usually saw on him.

"Uh dance shoes", America said rubbing the back of his head.

"Of course. Now run along to your room" , England said with a smile.

"But-", America started.

"No buts America. Now go along now", England said trying to get America to go for a bit.

"Fine ", America said as he slowly dragged his feet towards his bedroom.

"If you want you guys can see UK. He is currently with the maids. It was bound time for you to see him away", England said getting up and waking past them. "Just follow it won't take along", England said.

.

.

.

.

America let gravity slam his body on his bed. This was the first time that seen more Empires and then he gets shoved back into his room. Its been clean for awhile. He got nothing out of place. His skull was sitting betiutfully on his desk. France was in the corner looking threatening. His clothes were all in tact. France looking at him with that look. His dragon scale was hanging. France coming closer. Wait a minute.

"France?!", America imediently got up and ran to his friend. He then Hugged him tight but France had noo reaction.

"France? What's wrong?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
31.8K 83 15
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
30.9K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
122K 3.2K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei