KSI Imagines / Smuts

By JJ0latunji

Just a bunch of imagines about Mr.Knowledge Strength and Integrity. Send in Requests if you need anything. More

Introduction
Forever.
Cheater.
Broken.(M)
Don't Play. (JJ X Anne-Marie)
The Runaway Bride.
Jealousy.
Exposed.
The Crash.
Complicated.
The Jock and The Nerd.
The Train.
Cheater. (Part 2)
Do You Really Hate Me?
Take Me On A Date. ( JJ X Anne-Marie II ).
The Date.( JJ X Anne-Marie III )
Prank Gone Wrong.
The Deal.
I Can't Love You.
Opposites (Part 1).
Opposites ( Part 2 ).
Bad Idea Right? (M)
Breakups Suck
Tie Me Up (M)
Unprofessional (M)
Dear Diary.
Rough It Up. (M)
Switch It Up (M)
You're All I Need.

Savior.

1.1K 21 11
By JJ0latunji

Description: JJ and Brittney have fallen out from being best friends.
What happens when one night , Brittney feels she is in danger and JJ is the only one who can save her.

Brittney's POV

"Promise me you'll be safe yeah, if you need anything give me a call. If you feel unsafe , give me a call. I know this is a hard time , just be safe alright. " My brother Josh spoke as he was leaving to board his flight.

The Sidemen were going on a business trip to Miami. So I was at the airport to send them off.

I saw JJ and Simon arrive last as always. But wierdly JJ had no luggage and was still in his normal home clothes.

"Isn't JJ coming with you guys?"I asked Josh confused.

"Nah he has some music stuff to work on , he'll join us later in the week though." Josh asked as Freya returned with our coffees.

I took my coffee and went to talk with the other boys to bid them goodbye.

Also things between me and JJ were not exactly civil right now.

I bid Harry , Ethan , Vik and Tobi goodbye and finally went to Simon who was stood with JJ and Talia.

"Hey girl." Talia greeted as she gave me a hug.

JJ quickly gave Simon a hug and went away. I knew it was because I had come there but I didn't care.

"Have a safe flight , Si. Don't give Talia too much trouble." I told as I gave Simon a hug.

"I'll miss you Brit , sad you won't be joining us." He told me as he pulled away.

"Well I wouldn't want to ruin the Sidemen's fun , would I" I said to him with a smile.

The boys all hugged each other and soon left as it was getting late for thier flight.

I booked a cab and soon got back home.

So let me tell you about myself.

Well my name is Brittney Bradley , I am a YouTuber and a model and I am the sister of Mr.Zerkaa, Josh.
I am 26 years old. I spent most of my time in America with my grandparents. I had returned to England 5 years ago and Josh helped me to set up a YouTube channel just as a hobby, but soon I gained a whole lot of subscribers so I decided to make it my job.

About 3 years ago I did my first modelling gig for Sidemen clothing and then started getting more offers , so now I also a model in my free time.

I was close to all the Sidemen and the Sidegirls and often collaborated with them on either mine or their channels.

Well about this whole thing with JJ.

Me and JJ didn't have the best of beginnings , we didn't speak much and always kind off awkward with each other. Then he had that time when he disappeared from the internet.

But after he returned from the break, the both of us got a lot closer. I helped him sometimes in training during his fights and sometimes went to his studio with him.

Our friendship grew and grew and soon out of nowhere I developed this humongous crush on him. I hadn't told him about it , but the people around us could sense the closeness between us.

I also lived in the same apartment complex as JJ and Simon , so overnight sleepovers and movie marathons were a common thing.

We also accidently hooked up once while drunk , I obviously didn't mind but JJ freaked out. So we decided not to mention it to anyone.

Everything was going good until at the party two weeks back. All of us were drunk out of our minds and me and JJ said some stuff we shouldn't have said. We hadn't spoke from that day onwards. I wanted to end this stupid beef between us but JJ can get really pissed off at someone if they overstep their boundaries.

At the party 2 weeks ago.

We were all pissed out of our minds and JJ was whining to all of us about how he is a celebrity now, so he couldn't do all the fun things he did before.

"JJ you are not a celebrity you know , it's just a few more people know you." I said as I leaned back on the couch.

"Well I have been on TV a lot more , my music is popping , so I am a kind off a celebrity I'll let you know." He told .

The thing is that JJ gets agitated easily when drunk.

"Well I letting you know you are not." I told him taking sip of my drink.

"Well what would you know about being a celebrity? You literally got your career handed to you." He told pissed off.

"What do you mean handed to me? I have worked very hard to be here JJ. You literally got famous off playing games."

"You did dogshit to get your subscribers. We basically handed them to you. I am in all your most viewed videos. I may have got famous playing games but atleast I did it on my own." He told me with venom.

"And this precious little modelling thing you have going on , it's just because of me."  He continued.

"What do you mean because of you?" I shouted back confused.

"Well the agency that called you after the Sidemen shoot was my friends. You only got selected because you were my friend." He told as Simon tried to calm him.

I was distraught , I couldn't form the words to reply to him.

"Yeah shut up and know your place. No wonder your boyfriend left you. Your so egotistical and delusional." He told me and I lost it.

My last boyfriend was a piece of shit and didn't treat me right and JJ knew this so him speaking about him was a low blow.

"Well you wouldn't know anything about relationships because the girls only use you for money. Yeah where is Lois , where are all the things you bought her. Yeah she left you because you are a piece of shit." I told him as everyone tried calming us down.

The argument went on for another hour. Disses were thrown left and right between us. Things were thrown and the words grew more obscene.

Simon had to literally drag JJ home to stop us from fighting .

XIX

We never spoke from that moment onwards.

I was brought out of thoughts to see that my friend had messaged messaged me inviting me to a party at this new club tonight.

Usually I hated parties but I wanted to meet her and my other friends again so I decided to go.

I decided to clean my room before leaving because I had a lot of time left.

(Timeskip to the party)

I really was enjoying myself at the party. I met all my old friends and had a lot of fun catching up.

I was a bit intoxicated as well but I was still in my senses.

I was sat at the bar talking with my old bestie Rose , when I suddenly felt arms snake around my waist from behind.

I turned around to see the man I dreaded seeing the most. It was Damien.

Damien was my ex , we had broken up because he was starting to get abusive and controlling. He then started stalking me but stopped when one day JJ and the other Sidemen beat him up when he followed me home.

"Hey babe I missed you." He spoke as he stroked his face in my neck.

"Get off me , Damien or you'll regret it." I sneared back as I removed his arms from around me.

"Come on Brit, let's have some fun." He told me as he held my face.

He leaned in but I gave him a tight slap right across his face.

I quickly took my stuff and excited the club, I decided to walk back to my Apartment as it was quite close.

As I had walked a decent distance, I heard someone call for me.

"You thought you could escape me princess , I'm going to make sure you regret hitting me." Damien shouted and now he had 2 more dudes with him.

I knew I was in trouble.

I just turned around and ran like my life depended on it.

I still had quite a distance to go to my place and I thanked the high heavens I was in some sneakers so I could run as fast as I could.

I took my phone out still running being chased and shouted at from behind me.

I tried calling Josh , but he didn't pick up.

So I decided this was it and just sprinted hoping I reach my house before they get me.

JJ's POV

I got out of my cab , tired as all hell after my training.

I was just walking to my apartment complex rapping my songs , when I heard screams.

"JJ , JJ , JJ." Brittney screamed.

I saw she was running and saw three men chasing her.

I knew I had a fight on my hands.

She ran towards me and hugged me tight. I could feel she was flustered , so I let her calm down.

The three men soon caught up and I could see one of them was that dickhead Damien.

"I already beat the shit out of you once dickhead , run away before I do it again." I told as I rubbed Brit's back trying to comfort her.

"Well guess what KSI , the numbers are on my side now. So get ready to receive the beating of your lifetime." He told me.

I then realised what he said was true, it was three on one , but I was ready to fight to protect Brittney.

"Here call the police and run to the apartment. I'll deal with them." I told her as I gave her my phone.

I shook her head saying no but I pushed her away and she ran to the apartments.

I placed my bag down and got ready.

The three dudes ran at me. I jabbed the guy closest to me while dodging Damien's punch but the third dude caught me with a punch to my stomach.

It didn't hurt but I was startled. I punched Damien next as hard as I could knocking him out , so there was only the guy who punched me left standing.

I swerved right dodging his punch and gave him a hook to his stomach and a uppercut to his jaw. He fell down with a thud and I thought that was it , but was suprised when I felt a kick to my back.

I toppled forward and broke my fall with my hands and I felt a sharp pain in my left wrist.

I got up and turned round to see the guy picking up Damien and the other dude. I knew I was done for with my bad wrist now.

"Oh your dead now." Damien spoke spitting out blood.

Ah atleast I made him bleed.

I put up my hands and waited to get beat.

Suddenly I heard sirens and saw Brittney running in with the cops.

Oh thank God.

The cops captured the three and Brittney ran to hug me tightly again.

The cops took the douchebags away after Brittney and I gave them our reports.

I was just glad me and Brit were safe.

We walked together to the apartment complex awkwardly and I realised we had been fighting. I felt guilty about some of the stuff I said but she too crossed the line.

I was about to go to my apartment when Brittney spoke up.

"JJ can we talk later, I'll order some takeaway." She told nervously.

"I'm not sure." I replied not too excited at the idea because it would be awkward.

"Please!" She pleaded and I gave in.
I nodded and went back to my apartment to freshen up.

I opened my apartment to see Simon was not there.

I went to my room and removed my tshirt to see a bruise formed at the place I had taken the punch.

I decided to take a quick shower and changed my clothes. I taped up the bruise and my wrist which was still killing me.

I then decided to go back to Brittney's and prayed to God that it won't be awkward.

Brittney's POV

I had ordered from Nando's and brought mine and JJ's usuals.

I put on some Netflix and waited for him to come back.

I had decided to apologize to him for my outburst the other day and thank him for today.

JJ arrived some time later all cleaned up with a tape around his wrist.

I knew he was hurt because of me and it pained me to my core.

"It's nothing, probably just a sprain." He spoke seeing that I was staring at his wrist.

We sat down and ate our dinner and watched some Netflix but it was still very awkward and formal.

I tried talking but he would just hum or give one word answers.

We finished dinner and cleaned up.
I paused the TV and JJ got up probably to go back to his but I stopped him.

"JJ I am sorry . I apologise for my outburst that day , I was just drunk." I spoke as he stopped and looked at me.

He sat back down before speaking, " I am sorry too for losing my cool , I shouldn't have spoken about Damien on that day."

I smiled and pulled him into a hug which he eased in to . I missed our hugs, I missed everything about him.

"Stay please." I told him giving him the puppy eyes.

He chuckled and nodded and sat back down.

I played some random movie and grabbed the popcorn I had.

As the movie continued I decided to speak up again. I moved closer to him and spoke.

"Thank you for today, I don't know what I would done without you."

"Why are you thanking me and acting as If I would consider not helping you. You are one of my closest friends so I would beat up anyone who tries to hurt you." He replied with a smile.

I moved closer and placed my head on his shoulder.

He sighed and moved away.

I was surprised because we had cuddled before, hell even in the same bed. I thought we had put aside our differences but clearly not.

"Sorry , I thought we could go back to normal." I told as I looked to the floor.

JJ's POV

Should I tell her ........

Fuck it.

"It's just that... Uh, fuck..I like you Brit like more than a friend , but your my mates sister so this can't continue.
I just fear that if we become close again , I fall deeper in love and I don't want that to happen." I told her.

I got up, ready to leave when I felt her hug me from behind.

"I have had the biggest crush on you for the longest time, Jide. " She told me against my back.

"But still we can't do this, your my mates sister. I can't do that to him." I told her as I removed her arms from around me.

"JJ we are adults and I am sure he'll understand. Please let's give this a go." She said as she look at me.

Timeskip to 4 months later.

"Finally." Josh told as he sat back.

I was at his apartment informing him that I am dating his sister and this guy says finally.

"Mate I am dating your sister Brittney Bradley." I told as Brittney giggled as she held my hand tighter.

"Mate you both were always close , now you are just dating. All of us have seen you both literally eyefuck each other at parties. Just don't hurt her and we are fine." He told as he got up and went to stream.

"Well that was easier than I thought. Why did we wait so long for this conversation?" I asked Brit.

"Well you were the one scared, Mr.KSI." she told as she laughed.

"I love you , Brit."  I told looking at the beautiful girl laughing next to me.

"I love you too, you scaredy-cat." She told me as we leaned in.

A/N

Sorry if this was not the best.

This was in my drafts, I just forgot to publish it.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed.
Love you loads-Harley ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
393K 5.5K 85
book is finished! check out my other imagine books!
628K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...