KSI Imagines / Smuts

By JJ0latunji

Just a bunch of imagines about Mr.Knowledge Strength and Integrity. Send in Requests if you need anything. More

Introduction
Forever.
Cheater.
Broken.(M)
Don't Play. (JJ X Anne-Marie)
The Runaway Bride.
Jealousy.
Exposed.
The Crash.
Savior.
The Jock and The Nerd.
The Train.
Cheater. (Part 2)
Do You Really Hate Me?
Take Me On A Date. ( JJ X Anne-Marie II ).
The Date.( JJ X Anne-Marie III )
Prank Gone Wrong.
The Deal.
I Can't Love You.
Opposites (Part 1).
Opposites ( Part 2 ).
Bad Idea Right? (M)
Breakups Suck
Tie Me Up (M)
Unprofessional (M)
Dear Diary.
Rough It Up. (M)
Switch It Up (M)
You're All I Need.

Complicated.

1K 10 14
By JJ0latunji

Requested by my mate Elora and Written by her too......

Description: JJ and Elora are in a toxic relationship where they can't be with each other but don't let each other move on too.

Elora's POV

"I had a meeting, I was not cheating on you." JJ spoke as he paced back and forth.

"You are a bloody YouTuber, you cannot possibly have so many meetings." I shouted back.

"Well if you can't trust me , let's end whatever toxic shit we have going on between us and its final this time." He told as he ripped off and threw the bracelet I got him .

"Well fine by me, you always come running back anyways." I told as I left his apartment.

Well that was always happened in my mine and JJ's so called relationship. One fight and we break up and within a week or two we run back to each other. It was extremely toxic but we couldn't help it. We loved each other but also hated each other the same.

But this time it felt different, it had been a month and we haven't even seen each other. I have been around the group tok but he always seems to be missing.

Truth be told I have been missing him eventhough he is a dickhead, he is my soulmate. We were just so similar perhaps that's why we couldn't maintain a healthy relationship we were both so opinionated and so headstrong that we possibly couldn't stay without arguing.

Although I will have to see him today, I was invited to the Anniversary Party of The Sidemen by the rest of the boys .

I got ready in my most sexy dress and set off for the party. If I see him again I need to show him what he is missing out on.

I reached the club where the party was being held and went in to be greeted by the girls who all looked really good by the way.

I looked around to see all the boys stood together laughing but one thing specifically caught my eye.

JJ was stood with a beautiful blonde girl a little away from the rest of the boys and was laughing along with her. I am pretty sure my eyes bulged out of their sockets.

How could he do this, I get it we fought but even in the past we never moved on from each other. We always got back together.

"Who is that?" I asked the girls as they all turned over to see JJ and the girl.

"He brought her for the party, we don't know who she is." Talia told with a frown as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Well guess I should move on too then." I told them with a shrug.

If he can so easily forget everything about us and move on , so can I.

I went straight to the bar and ordered 10 shots of vodka. I needed to get drunk and forget everything about him.

Third Person's POV

As the party went on the Elora and JJ maintained their distance. JJ had his fun talking and laughing along with this new girl he had brought along. Elora also had found an partner in Harry.

Elora and Harry were sat at a distance away from the rest but still in sight of JJ and the girl. They drank , joked and even slightly flirted with each other.

Soon the DJ at the club started to play some bangers so the party moved to the dance floor. Everyone started to move and groove to the beats and we're having a lot of fun , well everyone except two people.

JJ's POV

Well bringing this girl to the party was a huge mistake. Fine she looks good and all but she doesn't have half the personality Elora has.

I don't know why I listened to Cal and brought this girl along. I never wanted to move on from Elora but it's too late I guess. She was having the time of her life with Harry.

Why Harry of all people, he is my best mate and she decides to get on with him.

As the song then changed to 'Bed' by Raye, I couldn't help but turn my eyes to Elora. It was our song. The song we always sang along too.

I was surprised when she also tilted her hard to meet my eyes and instantly all my feelings rushed back.

Elora's POV

As soon as we met eyes , I instantly lost all my so called hate against him. I didn't know why I was dancing with Harry. He was one of my best mates but I know I'll never feel for him like I do for JJ.

I saw JJ singing along to the lyrics with a smile which caused me to sing them too.

I saw the girl he brought along excuse herself to go to the bar and my mind decided to do something I shouldn't have done.

I excused myself from Harry and walked towards the girl now sat at the bar ordering drinks.

"Hey , Im Elora" I said with the best smile I could muster.

"Hi I am Madison." She spoke in a American accent.

"Well you see I shouldn't tell you this but JJ there is my boyfriend so I suggest you back off, darling." I said still maintaining the smile.

"Yeah back off girl, you don't want to get El mad." Freya spoke as she came and stood next to me.

"Uh..I just came here for a good time, sorry if I did something wrong." She stuttered under our glares.

"You did nothing wrong sweetheart but just stay away from my man." I told as I looked onto the dancefloor to see JJ talking to Harry.

Wait now why is he talking to Harry.

The girl just nodded and went back and told something to JJ before leaving the club. Freya gave me a high five , but when I saw JJ glaring at me I instantly felt regret for my actions.

JJ's POV

As soon as Madison went to the bar , I saw Elora split from Harry. I knew I had to make sure Harry knows who's girl he is talking to so I decided to go have a chat with him.

"Hey Bog." I said to my drunk friend.

"Wassup Jide." He asked .

"Just stay away from Elora alright, we may be on a break but she is still my girlfriend." I said monotonely.

"I know mate , I am just having fun. She is like my best mate , nothing more." He told as he lightly punched my shoulder.

A smile grew on my face as I chuckled.

"Hey JJ , you never told me you had a girl. I'll be going now, Goodnight." Madison told from behind us.

I turned around to see her looking at Elora and Freya giving each other a high five.

I glared at them and Elora at once stopped laughing.

I bid Madison goodbye and went to the bar and grabbed Elora's hand before taking her to a private room at the back of the club.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked rudely as I closed the door.

"Well you are the one out here ruining my night " I told her as I stepped closer.

"Well I don't know what your on about." She said as she sat down on the couch.

"Well you just scared off the girl I was with." I told her as I sat down next to her.

"Well it is not my fault, that you could so easily move on from me. I thought we were in love JJ , but clearly not. 1 month and your already on to the next girl." She spat out as she stared at me.

"We I am not the one flirting with my friends." I spat back.

"Well I got jealous okay and anyway I wouldn't do anything with Harry, he is just my mate." She told as she calmed down lightly.

"Well now you won't." I giggled.

"What's that supposed to mean." She looked at me confused.

" I just let him know who's girl you are." I told as I smirked.

"Well guess we aren't so different afterall." She told as she placed a leg over me and straddled me.

I placed my hands on her waist as she placed hers on my shoulders.

"Why do we have to be so complicated. We both fight so often but we sure as hell can't stop loving each other." I told her as she smiled at me.

"Well guess we are one of those complicated couples after all." She laughed before leaning in and kissing me.

The kiss made me realize that no matter how hard I try I'll never love anyone as much as Elora.

"How about we try to work out our differences instead of breaking up next time." I spoke giggling as we pulled away.

"Sounds like a plan to me." She smiled before resting her head on my chest.

"I love you.' I told as I placed a kiss on her head.

"I love you too you dickhead." She told as I felt her smile.

Elora's notes (A/N)

Well this was my first imagine.

Harley has school so she let me write this one. I still have online classes so I am fine.

Sorry if this one is shit, I am not as good as Harley but I try LoL.

See you guys soon as I have another imagine planned which will be out sometime next week.

Have a nice day/night😉.

Elora signing out 🖖🏼.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 786 40
"Im obsessed but your name is daddy Walton, shut the fuck up" "Madison, don't be mean"
3K 196 4
Single dad of Ame and single dad of twins Cartier and Bentley were called to guidance office after their first PTA (Parent-Teacher Association) meeti...
16K 118 13
Enjoy these imagines of Aitch (Harrison Armstrong)
7.7K 53 32
Of course Ash is a drug dealer, but he does cute things too you know... -Obviously, this story is about ashtray. For the people who don't know, he's...