Teenage Dream

By chrissybaeevans

You and Chris have been dating since senior year in high school. But what happens when Chris's career gets t... More

Chapter 1: You Belong With Me โœจ
Chapter 2: Love Story ๐Ÿ“–
Chapter 3: Better Than Revenge ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Chapter 4: White Horse โ˜๏ธ
Chapter 5: I Knew You Were Trouble ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6: We Are Getting Back Together ๐Ÿงก
Chapter 8: Back to December โ„๏ธ
Chapter 9: Mine ๐Ÿ’‹
Chapter 10: King of My Heart ๐Ÿ‘‘
Chapter 11: Forever & Always ?
Chapter 12: The Lucky One ๐Ÿ€
Chapter 13: Willow ๐ŸŒพ
Chapter 14: Delicate ๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 15: Exile ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 16: Cruel Summer โ˜€๏ธ
Chapter 17: Welcome to New York ๐Ÿ—ฝ
Chapter 18: Afterglow ๐Ÿ’Œ
Chapter 19: This Love โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 20: The Chris Crazies ๐Ÿ”ธ
Chapter 21: Vigilante Shit ๐Ÿšจ

Chapter 7: The Story of Us ๐Ÿฅ‚

5.5K 109 97
By chrissybaeevans

Disclaimer: Be Aware that this chapter has multiple flashbacks to the past, anything that is a flashback will be in italics. Please read the header, that will tell you when and where exactly that flashback took place❗️

Warnings: fluff, long flashbacks, swearing, angst.

.....................
Chapter Seven: The Story of Us
............

"I'm fucking out of here." I take a deep breath and turn to walk into Chris's room to grab my phone.

When he pulls me back, with a strong hand. It actually kind of hurt.

Minka just stands there, in satisfaction. Sucking everything I'm giving her, up.

Chris stares me down, very angry that I'm going to walk away again. All I do is stare at him back, with pain in my eyes.

He doesn't have to say anything but his facial expression tells me, "you're giving her everything she wants."

Of course, Minka wanted this reaction from me.

I roll my eyes and yank my hand out of his tight grasp. I turn to face away from him because if I look in his eyes any longer I might burst into tears.

"So, how is this gonna work, are you going to move in with me, handsome?"

"Hey!" I snap at Minka, "there's only two women who get to call him handsome, me and Lisa. That's it!"

"Okay. So when my son comes out looking just like him, I'll call him handsome, how about that?"

"Shut up! You're bluffing, I fucking know you are."

She stares at me. And I'm trying to see the lie in her eyes but I can't quiet find it.

I've dreamed of this moment of telling Chris were expecting. I just didn't think Minka would be here, or that it would be their baby.

**FLASHBACK: Los Angeles, 2003**

Chris was away all day for meetings about filming a new movie, called Cellular that is set to premiere next year, 2004.

But filming of course starts this year. And soon.

Which means I'll be alone all day by myself again.

Sometimes I go and visit Chris on set whenever he's filming for something and bring him lunch, or I'll hangout with him when he has a break.

But other than that, he's really busy, running around changing, shooting the same scene again and again, getting his makeup done, so I either stay in his trailer or I'll just go home and stay there.

Since we got married which was four years ago, my mom hasn't spoken to me since she came to talk me out of marrying Chris at 19.

Four Christmases have gone by, not one phone call from her or my dad. Four Thanksgivings - nothing. Four of my birthdays and not a single phone call.

Chris and I usually spend the holidays back in Boston with Lisa and Chris's siblings.

One time, I told Chris I was going to see if my parents would be up to talking with me- if I were to show up to their house, it was Christmas Eve, two years ago.

I knocked on their front door. I told Chris I'd be better off talking to them alone. So he wasn't there. Just me.

My mom looked through the curtains to see who it was, and immediately turned off the living room lights.

I noticed this and knocked harder on the door.

She then turned off the bedroom light.

"Mom! It's me! Y/n! Your daughter!!" I yelled.

The house was dark, snow had just started falling and even though the temperature outside was very low, my body was hot and boiling with anger.

"Mom! Please, just open the door! It's Christmas Eve, mom!"

Nothing. No reaction from her. The house was still dark and quiet. But since it was quiet I knew she could hear me.

"It's been years mom! And not one day did you call to ask if I was okay! Or see how I was living in New York."

I take a deep breath and accept that she's not coming out.

And I was not going to apologize. She was the one who had to say, "I'm sorry for not supporting you."

"Fine! Don't come down! I want you to know mom, dad, if you're there, that I'm here for both of you! I still love you! You're my parents and I love you guys! Why can't you feel the same for me?!"

Tears were uncontrollably falling from my eyes.

I sat down their gifts at the front door. I even wrapped them nicely. I figured this would happen, my mom not opening the door for me, so I wrote a lot more that I wanted to say in a card.

I also wrote that if they ever wanted to come visit that I would no longer be in NY but in LA since Chris and I are moving there soon, now that he's done studying at the acting school.

"Merry Christmas, mom and dad." I say to myself and sniffled, using my glove covered finger to wipe the tears.

I walked off the front steps that used to be the steps I would walk on every morning to go to school, where Chris would be at the end of them waiting for me.

I looked back to the house, one last time before walking back to Lisa's home.

Where I cried into Chris's arms in his old bedroom, away from everyone else as Lisa and the rest of the Evans fam were outside in the living room around the Christmas tree - enjoying the night before Christmas.

So, now, two years later. Chris and I are in LA where he's getting all these big shot deals and lots of projects.

I'm in our home, in Beverly Hills, just getting started with my day. I usually go on a walk to pass the time, pursue new hobbies and watch movies and bake cookies and do even more recipes.

Chris is at his agents office, discussing the details of the new movie 'Cellular' and he might even do a stunt scene - he didn't know when he was explaining to me last night before going to bed.

And he'll probably be there a while, so. It's just me, like always.

Since Chris has been extremely successful in his acting career so far, filming for movies and shows like Eastwick, Not Another Teen Movie, and the Newcomers. He's receive a well earned paycheck and let's just say he likes to spoil me.

On my last birthday, he went all out with flowers, decorations, he even flew Bizzie out from where she was in Mexico with her 'new boyfriend' even though she doesn't call them 'boyfriends' but male companions because once she visits a different place she has a new 'male companion'

Anyway, he surprised me with all that and also with a new phone where you can text and all that. I had a very old flip phone from when I was in high school back in the 90s. He surprised me with the newest one.

The phone allows me to call Bizzie from wherever she is and we can even text each other now, since one of her male companions who was absolutely loaded - also bought her the same one.

Right now she was in England, finishing up her studies, I was shocked when she said she wanted to finish her college education. Her dream is to become the CEO of a business.

I called her and we talked for a few. I filled her in on what was going on and she filled me in on what was going on in England with her 'London boy'

Yup. She said, London Boy not 'male companion'

I also told her how I wasn't feeling well these past couple days.. and she freaked on me.

"GURL! YOU ARE PREGNANT!" She screams over the phone.

I was on the couch in the living room, watching how the rain fell against the big windows of Chris and I's home.

"I am not. Calm down." I roll my eyes, "it feels like I ate something bad, but it's weird its only in the mornings."

"OH MY GOD Y/N, IF YOU DONT GET A TEST DONE IM FLYING DOWN THERE MYSELF AND IM MAKING YOU TAKE IT!" She screams more.

"Jesus, Bizzie. For the last time I am not—"

"—when's the last time you got your period."

She interrupts me with her question.

Holy shit.

I am late.

Now that I think about it.

"Im gonna have to call you back, Biz."

"IM GONNA BE AN AUNTIE!"

Was the last thing she said before I hung up on her.

I toss my phone onto the couch and run to the bathroom. To find my birth control pills.

I can't be pregnant because I've been a good girl and I've taken every pill for the last two weeks - on time.

It was 8pm right now, and my doctors office was closed so I couldn't go there and ask for a test. And I'm absolutely not falling asleep before I know the result.

So, I text Scarlett, a trusted friend.

She does me the favor and brings the box of tests she has at home.

"Thanks, Scar." I say as I took the tests that were hidden in a plastic grocery bag.

"No problem. It's one of the newer ones that came out, it's digital so you don't have to read the lines or anything."

"Oh, okay. Got it."

She nods and hugs me goodbye as I watch her get back into her car.

I run back to the bathroom, and read the instructions on the box. It was simple, I just had to pee on the stick, put the cap back on, and wait a few minutes for the small digital screen to give me a result.

As the minutes passed by, lots of things were running through my head, blowing it up like a balloon.

Chris and I have never really spoken about when we wanted to start trying for kids.

Of course, we both want to be parents one day. But I don't think right now is the right time.

Chris and I are both 23, he's super duper busy with his movies and all that. And while I'm not as busy, if we were to have a kid now I'd probably be a stay at home mom and Chris would miss out on everything, with our baby.

And I don't want that, I want him here, to witness their first steps, their first words, I want him to help me change diapers, feed them, and I need him because he's the only one I have.

We're miles away from Boston, our hometown, and Lisa isn't around to help me. And not to mention, my mother who isn't speaking to me.

So it'll just be me and the baby.

But then again, if I were to have the baby. Chris might just drop everything and be with us. Be home, with us.

But then I don't want to use the baby as a bribe for Chris to stay home and give up his dream of being an actor. Which would probably lead to a lot of arguing in the future between him and I.

"You made me stay home with the baby, and give up my one dream of being an actor!"

Even though, I could never see him saying that. It could happen.

Once a few minutes went by, I checked the stick on the bathroom counter.

Not Pregnant

A part of me was sad, but then glad. Im not sure, it was a mixture of emotions.

I slid down the bathroom tiles, onto the ground. Holding the test, just thinking about life.

I sat there for so long, that Chris got home and saw me there.

"What's wrong, baby?" He takes a seat next to me on the floor, unaware of the test in my hands. "I've been calling you for hours."

He had a few scratches on his face that I'm sure was apart of his stunt scene today.

"I'm not pregnant." I say

"What?" He's quick to reply.

I hand him the test. But I don't look at him.

There was a silence, just a few seconds before he pulls me into his arms and just hugs me. Tightly.

"The right time will come, sweetheart. And it's going to be the perfect timing, you'll see, that's just how life works."

He says, petting my hair and kissing the top of my head, gently.

**PRESENT TIME: Boston, 2012**

"Minka." Chris says, "please tell me the truth. You don't play with shit like this."

"Chris, babe, I swear I'm telling the truth."

"You know what! Not that I want to know! But when do you have sex with her? Hm?" I ask Chris, really not wanting to know.

"Memorial Day weekend." He's quick to say.

"Memorial day weekend, huh?" I look back at Minka.

She's a very thin girl, and you could tell if she were 7 months pregnant.

"And so that makes you what 7 months Minka? Wow, wow, just wow." I shake my head.

"Well, since I'm, really thin, you can't tell yet."

I take a big breath, the anxiety leaving my body, the way she stuttered that little sentence. Made me realize exactly how she dragged Chris and I into her little drama show.

"Jesus Christ, let me see this." I take the paper from Chris.

And I look down at the very, very faked out paternity test, why didn't I get a better look before?

It was like one of those fake doctor's notes you would fake when you wanted out of gym class back in high school.

"Jesus Minka, honey. Just stop this." I give her forged test. "Please, stop, it's embarrassing."

"But, but it's just. I want to be with Chris."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. But that's not gonna happen okay?"

"Minka, stop doing this." Chris interjects.

"I got this." I raise a brow.

I help Minka sit on the couch, as she started to cry.

"Think about it, a man who made you fake a pregnancy is not a man you should be chasing after! He's not worth it."

I point at Chris, as Minka starts crying.

This whole situation just got really awkward. But it's working sort of?

Chris furrows his brows and crosses his arms. Very confused on what's going on.

"You're right. He's not worth my time."

"Exactly!" I say, genuinely helping her.

"Um, I'm right here."

"Shut up." Minka and I say at the same time.

Chris scoffs, but finds this amusing so he laughs slightly.

A few more minutes of advice from me and Chris was making sure Minka had a ride back to the airport to fly back to LA.

Turns out the taxi was waiting for her outside the whole time.

Even though she did something wrong, Chris still made sure she got home safely because that's just the type of guy he is.

"I-I don't know what just happened." Chris says, as him and I wave Minka goodbye in the taxi. "But I'm just glad it's over."

"Me too. What the hell did you do to that poor girl that had her so in love with you?"

"I think whatever she has, you got it way before her, more specifically that September day, of 1998. The first week of school."

"Oh shut up." I Yelp as he pulls me close into his arms.

"So you had fun on Memorial Day weekend huh?" I smirk

"Not really, I cried my eyes out when I found out you were marrying Dr. What's his face."

My smile turned into a frown, when I remembered that Chris slept with Minka only because Scott told him I was getting married again, only this time not to Chris.

"But you wanna know when I really had fun on Memorial Day weekend?..."

I stay waiting for an answer.

"...When you came to Florida with us, and lied to your mom."

Only happy thoughts in my mind. Remembering that special weekend. It was the weekend Chris officially asked me to be his girl.

And also the weekend that I lied to my parents, telling them I was going to be at Bizzie's when really I was on a plane with the Evans fam.

**FLASHBACK: BOSTON, MAY OF 1998**

"Please mom, it's just three days." I pleaded with my mom from across the kitchen island.

I'm trying to convince her and my dad to let me go with Chris's family to Florida for Memorial Day Weekend.

"No. I'm sorry honey."

"But why can't I go?"

"Because we said no." My dad intervenes.

"That's a great reason, dad." I let out a huff of frustration.

"Sorry, kiddo, that's our final decision." My mom says, opening the faucet to continue washing dishes.

"Okay, what if you were to speak with Lisa? It'll make you feel better about me spending the weekend with them."

"Final decision, y/n."

"Ugh." I stomp my way up to my room, and lay my head on my pillow.

The next day at school, I tried to avoid Chris until English class. I didn't want to see the disappointment in his face when I tell him I can't go.

"Alright class, enjoy your three day weekend! No homework from me."

The class began saying goodbye to Mr.Turner.

"There better not be any homework from you Turner cause I wasn't going to do it anyway." Bizzie says stuffing her books into her bag.

Mr.Turner just laughs and looks over to his teacher friend.

Bizzie has such a smart mouth on her.

"You could always do problems 1-10 on page 37, Bizzie." Turner adds.

"Yeah, totally." Bizzie laughs, "I'll try to squeeze it in between drinking margaritas and swimming in my pool."

"I think you should definitely do the math problems instead of underage drinking." Mr.Turner awaits an answer from her.

"Um, did I say margaritas? No I didn't." She walks out of the classroom. "Bye Turner."

I laugh slightly at my best friend being the sarcastic, but funny girl she is.

"Bye Mr.Turner. Have a great weekend."

"Bye Y/n, you as well, enjoy your trip to Florida."

I punched my brows together.

"Um, how did you know about that?"

"It's all Chris spoke about today in first period."

I gulped, I forgot Chris also had Mr.Turner for math.

"He did?" Chris can make me feel things and he's not even in the room.

"Yup. Went on and on about going on a trip with his family and his beautiful girlfriend."

"He said that?"

"Yes. His friend Justin had to shut him up about it."

My cheeks heat up and I can't help but smile.

"Bye, Mr.Turner." I say before leaving his classroom.

"Bye Y/n!"

I finally walk out. In a love daze, caused by Chris.

I was so out of it, that I didn't realize I had made it to my locker and Chris was standing by it.

"Y/n!" He snapped me out of it.

"Chris. Hey."

"You've been avoiding me, why?" He sounds so hurt and I wish I could just pull all that hurt in his voice out of him, by grabbing him and kissing until we both pass out due to the lack of oxygen.

But I can't, cause we're in school and I follow the rules.

Even though, I've never heard anything about kissing your boyfriend in the halls. Even though he isn't really my boyfriend.

"No, I haven't. I've just been busy with classes and all."

"That's a lie. We always meet in front of the school so I can hold your books, while I walk you to your first class. And you weren't out there today."

I open my locker, and put my morning books back and grab my afternoon binder.

"Y/n." He calls for me again.

"I can't go." I say quickly after he called for me.

His eyes were sad, when he realized what I had said.

"Why?" He whines, "I'll talk to your mom! To your dad even!"

"That won't work. All they said was, "no." And "because I said so."

"Okay, what about my mom talking with them?"

"Tried that." I close my locker again.

Chris was quiet, thinking of ways to convince my parents.

And when the lightbulb lit up in that gorgeous head of his, he grabbed my hand.

"Chris, lunch is that way!" I look back to the cafeteria.

Right now Chris, Bizzie and I had lunch before the start of our afternoon classes. And the majority of the school also had lunch.

So while everyone was walking the opposite direction of Chris and I. He was pulling me towards the exit to walk out to the football field.

The only people allowed off school grounds, were the seniors. Who had the privilege of buying lunch from restaurants or fast food places or some of them even go back home to eat lunch. Or some stay here, and eat the cafeteria food, which I don't know why.

But considering Chris and I were only juniors, we were not permitted to leave.

"Chris!" I try to pull my hand back a bit, from his grasp but he's so strong for a 17 year old.

Must be those football practices.

He stays quiet as we walk into the field, and he takes me under the bleachers.

Were absolutely no one can see us. At all.

The front of the bleachers covered in our high schools theme colors was facing the school, or the field.

But the back, was just open to the back woods that surrounded the back of the high school.

"Chris, what are we doing here?"

"Shh...."

Was all he said before connecting our lips in a sweet kiss.

My head was filled with fluff that I had dropped my binder and pulled in Chris closer to me by his letterman jacket.

He smiles into one of the kisses, sliding his hands up from my the sides of my thighs to my face, cradling it in his hands as he used his expert tongue to make my knees weak.

His kisses were slow and not rushed at all. I just stood there, holding on to his jacket for stability.

My head was spinning, as Chris pulled away and looked down at me with those sparkly blue eyes.

He took pity on me, as my chest rose up and down due to him kissing me breathless.

"Your lips are so soft." He whispers, pulling me in for even more of his addicting kisses.

I move my arms up to snake around his neck, pulling him in even closer as if I can't get him close enough.

His hands fall to my waist, keeping me in place as he moves his lips against my own.

After a while, our lips sore and kissed-out.

I pull away, because Chris can definitely go for more. He doesn't even know what oxygen is. But I do, and I need it to keep standing on my own two feet.

I take deep breaths trying to get my breathing to regulate. Chris smiles at my attempts, and instead of kissing my lips which he knows I need a short break.

He softly grips my chin and moves my head to the side a bit to allow him more room as he starts planting kisses on my jaw, down my neck. Making my eye close, as my breathing gets all wonky again.

He nibbles on the sweet spot of my neck that he knows drives me crazy.

Chris is obviously more experienced in the sexual department than I am. I've never had or done anything like he has. So he knows every move and play in the book.

His lips work back up from the column of my throat back to my jaw and my cheek and the corner of my lips.

All the sensations were building up inside me, as Chris got me all riled up and because I didn't know what to do with the throbbing feeling between my legs, my body reacted when Chris places his warm lips on mine again.

I let out a quiet moan when he kissed me.

And it surprised me too, because I've never made such a sound before. I was as surprised as he was.

He smirked when he pulled back briefly to look at me.

"I think that might be my new favorite sound." He whispers, scanning me with those deep ocean eyes.

I think I might just collapse here, on the grass.

My cheeks were burning at this point, along with my body feeling hot. As Chris kept kissing ms, not caring if I were to faint from not breathing correctly.

But it's so worth, feeling his lips on mine. The way he caresses my body like he owns me. It's all too much.

Finally, finally. I built the courage to pull away.

"We better get back." I say quietly, since he's still right near my face.

He nods, but keeps me close with a strong arm around my waist.

"Can you convince them, please?"

He asks and immediately I know what he's referring to.

"I-I tried—

He interrupts the rest of my sentence by kissing me quick on my lips. Then pulling back.

"Please?"

The puppy look on his face, his red and swollen lips, and those damn eyelashes were enough to make me do anything.

"But they said—"

He interrupts me again, placing another quick kiss.

"Please."

No longer asking, but begging. I know what he wants me to do.

"Okay." I sigh.

"Yeah?" He cups my face in his hands, biting his bottom lip, knowing I'm willing to risk anything for him.

"Yeah." I respond, feeling totally defeated.

He laughs cutely, and brings me in for more quick kisses, his way of saying thank you.

I roll my eyes, damn him and his adorable face that I can't say no to.

He grabs my binder that was on the ground, and takes my hand as we walk back into the school.

Bizzie was the first person we saw all the way at the end of the hallway. Holding up brown bags probably of food from Luke's Diner.

"Where the hell were you guys?!"

Bizzie is also another one who breaks the rules and sneaks out as one of the 'seniors' in order to get food from Luke's place.

"What'd you get me from Luke's?!" Chris yells back.

Him and I walked hand in hand, down the empty hallway.

"You? Nothing. I did get Y/n, her favorite though."

"You're so kind, Bizzie."

Chris and I look at each other and laugh.

Then we speed walk past Mr.Turner's classroom becuase we know he has lunch in there.

Then we have to crawl on the ground, past Feeny's classroom to avoid having him see us through the small glass window at the top of the door.

Finally, we make it to where Bizzie is standing. And we enter the lunchroom to eat some yummy food.

Chris, Bizzie and I like to joke around. But really, Bizzie and Chris are the ones who make me laugh. I can't help but look at them.

Bizzie devouring her chicken sandwich, but still scolding Chris because he's stealing her fries.

I'm so lucky to have them.

**PRESENT TIME: Boston, 2012**

Chris and I were finally back in bed, this time with no interruptions - or surprise pregnancies.

"I'm sorry." He says, whispering in the crook of my neck.

Thinking I was asleep.

"You say that a lot, these days." I mumble

"I thought you were asleep." He's quick to say.

"Can't."

My mind was still very much awake and full, thinking about what happened with Minka, running out on Jon, getting back together with my high school sweetheart.

"I-I'm sorry." He repeats, and I shift so I'm able to look down at him.

"I'm sorry for putting you through so much shit..."

His eyes watered making my heart break.

"...If it weren't for me you'd probably still speak with your parents, you wouldn't have so much drama in your life because of my career."

He couldn't look at me, so he just closed his eyes, gently and once he did that the formed tears in his eyes were rolling down.

One thing on my 'hate seeing' list.

Is seeing my sweet, and precious Chris crying.

"Chris, baby, look at me." I softly spoke. Cupping my hands onto his face.

He finally opened his eyes, and they were straining red.

"That wasn't all you. Everything that's happened. It was also me. I was the one who said yes to your proposal when we were 19, I was the one who would sneak out with you way back when we were still in high school, I was the one who would go against my parents wishes, I was the one who moved all the way to New York with you.."

I use my thumbs to pick up any tears that were still falling from his gorgeous eyes.

"...and you wanna know why? I did it?"

He stays still, his arms wrapped around my waist, laying his head on my chest but tilting it slightly so he's looking up at me - and awaits for the answer to my own question.

"Because I love you, Chris. I love everything about you. Every bit of your dorky, funny, kind, generous, stubborn and beautiful self. I've been in love with you since I was 16, and I've never stopped. Not one second, did I ever stop loving you. You complete me, Christopher Robert Evans. You're my other half, my best friend, my partner in crime - you. So don't blame yourself for everything that's happened because it was the both of us - and ask me if I'd do it all over again?"

I wait for him to ask me, once he gets what I want, he chuckles a bit and sniffles. Cuddling more into my chest.

"Would you do it all over again?" He whispers.

"One million times, yes. And I wouldn't regret it for a second, baby." I run my fingers through his soft dirty blonde locks.

"I love you, Y/n Y/l/n." He smiles and kisses my lips softly.

"And I love you."

"I-I I'm just worried, that you'll leave again because of the drama and the - the hectic world of being married to me." He confesses.

"Don't worry about me, handsome. As long as I have you, I'll be okay." I gently rub the skin of his muscled back up and down with my cold fingertips.

Even though, the rest of my body was warm, with Chris laying on top of it.

He turns away from me, to fully place his head under my chin. He's calmed down, and I think now he can finally sleep. Considering it was like 4am.

But not me, I couldn't sleep at all.

"Did y-you think about me?" He whispers, looking out towards the bedroom windows.

I'm sure he was referring to our time apart, the three years we were divorced and I was living with Jon.

"All the time..."

I confess, even though that's so unfair to Jon. But I couldn't help but think of Chris everyday.

""...all that time we were apart, all I could think of was you. How your day went, if you ate, if you were drinking enough water, if you were sad or h-happy.."

I extended the word, happy. Because I hate wondering if he was actually happy during that time, because as much as I hate to admit it - I was 'happy' but not the real 'happy' which I came to find out later.

Ever since Chris and I got married when we were 19, I always made sure he was taken care of. Just how Lisa would take care of him, I would too. I cooked him food, washed his clothes, made him feel loved.

I stop rubbing his back and Chris reaches for my hands, as starts to gently peck my knuckles. Looking at me.

"I wasn't happy, at all. I was miserable, without you princess."

"But -but the interviews."

I would watch Chris's interviews behind Jon's back on the days when I really missed him.

"The way I acted in those interviews was a sham, I was faking it. As soon as those cameras stopped, I had to go to an empty room, to drink my feelings away so I would be able to do the next interview..."

He sighs, deeply.

"...any projects that my agent wanted me to do, I turned them down, because I couldn't do it. I physically couldn't bring myself to - act. Knowing you were in someone else's arms at night, that you were cooking for him like you used to do for me, that you were taking care of him like you took care of me."

The tears were coming back, not only in Chris's eyes, but in mine too.

"We're here now, and I'm not going anywhere I promise. I'll never leave you, because you're my home, where I feel safe in your arms, because this love story of ours is one of kind - it's too pure." I smile through the pain.

He cleans my tears, with his pointer finger.

We stare at each other, he smiles at me. Believing that I won't leave him again. Which I won't.

When we got our divorce back in 2009, Chris was in the middle of filming for 'The Losers' and had just wrapped up the movie 'Push'

I watched both when they came out. While Jon was at the hospital doing surgery, that's how I spent my time.

I also watched Captain America: The First Avenger.

I remembered I was so happy when Scarlett called to tell me that Chris got the role. I was so overwhelmed with happiness because I know Chris turned down the role a couple times because of his anxiety and just the big responsibility of filming for Marvel.

I always tried my best to help him make the best decision and I told him I would support any choice he made. I'd be there.

So as three years passed, he filmed all those movies and I watched every one, so proud of him.

"I-I watched 'Push', and um 'The Losers'." I smile at him.

"Y-you did?!" He's shocked. Probably thinking I didn't want to see him ever again. Not even on screen.

"I did."

"W-what did ya think?"

"I think you were great, you're an amazing actor, babe. You know that." I frame his face with my fingers.

His cheeks were stained a light pink as he kissed my lips again and again. I giggled as he began kissing me all over, tickling me.

Between the giggles and his kisses, I was reminded how lucky I am to have him.

"I also filmed for Marvel, did you see that?" He says after a while of letting me catch my breath since I was laughing like a baby.

He was like the cutest toddler showing their parent the masterpieces of art they did during school.

"Yeah. And you were amazing in that, too. I knew you could do it."

He bites his lip, as if he needed to hear those words come from me to feel complete.

"Oh, baby, now I really can do anything."

I giggle as he comes closer to my face to connect our lips.

He kisses me slowly and passionately.

"So you're telling me you watched all my movies?"

I nod. Running my fingers through his hair, again.

"God. I love you. I love you so much."

I smile, "I love you too."

"Thank god."

He jokes, and I roll my eyes and pull him in by his neck for more kisses.

As he continued to kiss me, moonlight piercing through the room, us under the covers, the time being 4am - I love being here with him, the love of my life.

I remember the first time he told me he loved me.

It was that same weekend we went to Florida. Where I lied to my parents about my whereabouts....

**FLASHBACK: BOSTON, MAY OF 1998**

I packed the last of my stuff, into my duffel bag. I quickly packed my bathing suit without my mom noticing.

After Chris convinced me to keep pushing my parents to let me go, my last attempt was to flat out lie to them.

"Ready?" My mom asks.

"Ready."

She drives me over to Bizzie's house.

And Bizzie helped me out and made sure her mom wasn't going to be home at the same time my mom was going to drop me off.

But what my mom didn't know was that Bizzie's mom was on a business trip until Tuesday, so our moms will never find out what happened.

"Bye honey, have fun! I'll be back on Monday night to pick you up."

Everyone had off until Tuesday.

"Bye Mrs. Y/l/n! Don't worry shes safe with me..."

Bizzie and I wave my mom goodbye as she drove away.

"...if only you knew where Y/n was really going to be."

"Shut up!" I push her slightly.

I made sure to pack my passport, and some money I had saved up.

Minuets later, Chris pulled up in his dad's car.

He hopped out of the driver seat and jogged his way over to me.

"Hi gorgeous." He picks me up and twirls me around.

"Hi, handsome." I giggle as he puts me down on my two feet.

"Ugh." Bizzie gags, and turns around to grab the rest of my stuff to help Chris put it in his car.

"I got it Bizzie." Chris offers.

"What? Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't carry heavy shit, Evans." Bizzie scoffs and walks past us to Chris's car.

I laugh and so does he.

"This is all your stuff? We're only going for three days." Chris reminds me.

Looking at all my bags and stuff on Bizzie's front porch.

"I know, Chris, it's just if my mom was going to believe that I was staying over Bizzie's house I had to pack for 4 nights."

"Gotcha." He takes the rest of my bags, but I tell him to wait.

"Just that one, and my bookbag." I point to my duffel bag, "the rest is staying at Bizzie's house."

He nods and takes my duffel bag and pops the trunk open.

I turn to hug Bizzie who was standing next to me.

"Bye Biz, I'll be back soon."

"Here, take this just in case."

She shoves two condoms into my hand. And I'm completely shocked I don't know what to say.

"Ew!"

"Take it!" She insists

"Ew, Bizzie, I don't need that. I-I mean I won't use it."

"Oh, trust me you'll need it, Y/n!"

Her and I bicker back and forth.

"Gross, how do you even have these!"

I'm trying to shove them back into her hand.

"Ladies."

We stop bickering as Chris approaches us and I hide the condoms behind my back.

"Listen up, lover boy, nothing better happen to my best friend in the sunshine state because I swear I'll kick the shit out of you."

"Thanks for the bon voyage speech, Bizzie. You're so nice."

"I mean it, Christopher."

"I mean it, Christopher." Chris mocks Bizzie, "yeah yeah I got her, Bizzie. As long as she's with me she's perfectly safe. I won't let anything happen."

As Chris and Bizzie argued or discussed - I wasn't sure because of the tone they used in their voice. I turned to stuff the condoms into one of the pockets of my backpack.

"Ready to go, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'm just gonna say bye to Bizzie."

"Okay, I'll be in the car. Just make it quick, because our flight leaves soon."

I nod to Chris as he makes his way back to the car.

"Bizzie! What the hell!"

"Look, if you use them or not, they come in handy. I'm not saying you should give your virginity to Chris. I'm just preparing you. Because he is more experienced - you know that, right?"

I scoff, "of course I know that, the boy is like a girl-magnet."

"C'mere, have fun, not too much fun." She winks as I turn around to walk into Chris's car.

He is leaning against it, waiting for me. I hop in as he opens the door for me.

I hope this weekend goes as planned.

Once we made it to Chris's house, the rest of the Evans family was putting their luggages into Lisa's car.

"Y/n! Honey! You made it, oh gosh we are going to have so much fun!" Lisa is the first to hug me.

"Want me to put this in the car?" She asks.

"Sure." I take my bag off, and she hands it to Chris to put it in the car along with the duffel bag.

I am praying that my mom won't drive by in this moment.

"Okay, so we are just about ready to go. The girls are in the car, so why don't you hop in? We're just waiting on Scott."

I agree, and make my way into the car. It was a minivan but it was very spacious.

"Y/n!!!" The girls are so happy to see me. I hop in next to them in the back. Where there's only three seats.

"Hi guys, what's up?"

"Nothing, Shanna and I are picking out the music for the trip to the airport." Carly is sorting through CDs

"Here pick a song out, everyone gets to pick one." Shanna offers.

They pass me a whole load of CDs to put in the player.

I sort through them, to see what I like, lots of old 80s music, and some rock, some CDs from Chris's favorite band, some from Scott's, and so on.

A couple minutes went by when I picked out one that I liked.

Carly picked out, Dancing Queen - ABBA

Shanna picked, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

I picked, I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston

Chris finally hopped into the car, after getting all of his things. We were just waiting on Scott and Chris's parents.

"Hey! I wanna sit next to Y/n." Chris whines.

"No! I do!"

"I do! Chris you always sit next to her!"

Carly and Shanna yell back at him. They were like kindergartners fighting over me.

"That's such a lie! I never get to sit next to her!"

Chris still argues, and I'm just there sitting awkwardly.

"Why are you kids bickering? Stop it." Lisa speaks, and they were silent.

"Oooooo, you guys got in trouble." Scott finally comes into the van, taking a seat next to Chris.

"I'll give you a dollar if you trade places with Y/n." Chris whispers to Scott, but he isn't as discreet because the girls heard him.

"NO!" They say in sync.

"It's okay, I'll sit next to you in the plane." I reach for Chris's shoulder.

He grabs my hand and kisses it, in front of his siblings but they didn't seem to care. I was the one gushing with love.

Sometime later, we hit the road, Mr.Evans, driving to the airport. He was also attending the trip.

Chris and Scott fell asleep since the drive to the airport was like an hour.

But the girls and I were talking quietly in the back about boys, while Lisa and Bob conversed in the front. All the while, the songs that the Evans sisters and I picked - playing on the CD player.

"We're here!" Lisa speaks.

Bob and her get out of the car, while I shake Chris a bit to wake him up, Carly woke up Scott.

"We're here, handsome."

"I don't see any beaches." He opens one eye.

"I meant at the airport." I roll my eyes.

"Oh." He slides the door to the van open, allowing for me and Shanna to get out.

Bob, Chris's dad helps take out all the luggage's and bags. And hands each of them to their rightful owner.

Once we all had our stuff, we made our way to the entrance of the airport and straight to check in.

Gosh, if my mom could only see me now.

I had enough money saved to pay for the ticket, it's not as expensive as flying international, but from flying from Boston to Florida isn't cheap either - I still had enough saved up.

I insisted on helping Lisa pay for my ticket, back when she bought them beforehand at the flying agency, but she insisted it was her treat and her thanks to me for being such a 'sweet girl' to all of her kids, especially Chris - she said.

So, I let her pay for my ticket, but I'm determined to helping paying for any other costs.

Once we were all checked in, it was time to walk to the gates, where our flight would take off soon. It was only 11am.

Our flight was at 12pm, arriving to Florida 4 hours later, at 4pm.

Chris took my duffel bag in one hand and his carry on in the other. I walked beside him in the back, as the rest of the Evans fam were ahead, in front of us.

"So, are you excited?"

"Me? Y-Yeah, I'm excited." I answer his question.

"I-I have a surprise for you when we land so, that's something else you should be excited for."

"Oh really?" I smile, "what is it?"

"C'mon babe, that defeats the whole purpose. You'll find out soon. It's something that'll change our relationship or upgrade it in a way."

Upgrade?

Oh my god, Bizzie was right, I definitely needed those condoms.

"Oh.." I trail off, as Lisa calls for Chris, because she needs him for something.

"I'll be right back." Chris wheels his luggage behind him, as he approaches his mom.

Even more time has passed, as we all sat down in the comfortable seats.

Once it was around 11:50am, they started calling everyone on board.

We all lined up, and one by one entered the plane.

I sat next to Chris, along with Scott. And the girls sat in front of us with Lisa and Bob sat in the row in front of them with two other strangers.

Scott just had to have the window seat so we gave it to him.

"As long as I'm next to Y/n, I don't care, man." Chris says.

I sit in between the Evans boys, and Chris takes the aisle seat.

After two hours of being in the air, I started feeling sleepy.

"Sleepy?" Chris whispers, seeing that everyone else in his family is fast asleep too, along with half of the passengers on the plane.

"Yeah." I don't look him in the eyes.

"Hey."

He whispers and grips my chin with his forefinger.

"I'm so happy you're here with me."

"Me too." I smile.

"Do you think I can have a kiss from those lips of yours?" He stares at my lips and then back to my eyes.

"As many as you want." I reply quietly.

He smiles, and we connect our lips. Clashing them again and again.

Until we heard Scott shuffle, and we stopped.

"I saw that, gross." Scott speaks.

Chris and I giggle.

Scott was still in his young teenage phase, he was only 15.

When we landed in Florida, the air was very hot and humid. I had to take my sweater off and tie it around my waist, for the ultimate airport look.

The Evans fam and I were quick to step off the plane, get our luggages and get out of the airport.

Bob had rented another van for us to move around, during our time here. So it was waiting for us once we left the front entrance of the airport.

Chris, Scott, Carly and Shanna were complaining that they were hungry. I was too, but of course I wasn't going to complain, I was too shy to.

On our way to the hotel, we passed lots of palm trees and people on bikes.

Bob stops at a famous diner that supposedly Lisa and him have been going to since they were kids.

"That was like a long time ago right?" Chris asks his dad.

"Not too long ago, bud."

"Yeah, hun, we're not that old." Lisa says.

We all hop out of the car and into this diner. We sit in a big booth, big enough to fit all 7 of us.

We laugh, and the Evans siblings and I listen to stories that Bob and Lisa were telling us about their times and their love story which was similar to Chris and I's story.

All I could help was think about, how maybe one day, I'll be back here with Chris when we're older, with our own three kiddos. Telling them The Story Of Us.

Chris's parents got to know me even more, as I tell them personal experiences to add to the conversation. Then Scott would chime in and so would chris and we would just have a nice family dinner.

We enjoy our dinner, and we even have some ice cream - to wrap everything up, then we pile back into the car.

The hotel was a bit far from the airport but it wasn't long before we had to step out of the car, again.

Bob parked the car, while Lisa stepped in to the hotel to get us checked into our rooms. Carly, Shanna and Scott all went into the bathroom.

While Chris and I stood outside, admiring the beach view we had.

The hotel was right on a boardwalk, on a famous beach here in Florida.

"Wanna walk around for a bit?" Chris speaks, grabbing my hand.

I nod, and he turns to yell to his mom that we're gonna walk around. She yells back, "keep close."

Chris and I walk maybe half a mile down this boardwalk. There was a lot of new faces, and things I've never seen before.

It was around 7:30pm now and the sun was just starting to set, painting the sky pretty colors of pink and orange.

Chris is quiet, which is when I can tell he's deep in his thoughts.

I rest my elbows on the wooden fencing, separating us from the sand and the beach which was still a great distance away. Watching the waves crash again and again.

"I love your family, Chris. They are the best."

"Thanks. I'm glad you like' em cause you're apart of it."

I look at him, with a soft and lovingly look and continue to back up my point.

"I mean Scott is so funny, and your dad is so kind and he's just like you - you know. The way he treats your mom. And your mom is an angel, she's a saint. And your sisters? They are the best! They make me feel so welcomed and included—

"—I love you."

He blurts out.

I stop talking, and look him in the eyes, his pupils are slightly dilated.

From all the movies and books I've read, I know that when this happens, when a boy says 'I love you' he's got it real bad and the relationship changes.

"what?" I say, thinking I might've heard wrong.

He's never said it to me before, and it's such a big step in our relationship if he did mean it.

"You heard me, Y/n. I love you." He says it again.

I don't think I'm ready to say it. I-I don't know. I'm so flustered. Shit!

"Chris..." I whisper

He brings me in close to his embrace, wrapping his arms around my waist as one hand reaches towards my face.

"I love you."

He's waiting for me to say it back.

"I love everything about you, Y/n. And I-I want you to be—"

He's interrupted by Carly shouting for us to come back to the hotel.

Shit. Was he going to ask what I think he was going to ask?

•••

A/N:

So I ended on a flashback, I wanted to ask you guys, do you guys wanna know how the rest of the Florida trip went?

I can just pick up from where this flashback ended in the next chapter?

Also, let's pretend you're allowed to leave the state without your parents signed permission, lol.

Stay tuned for more! I love writing this book so far!

Hope everyone is well <3
Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.6K 26
๐€๐ง๐๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ "๐๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" -๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’“๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...
160K 6K 131
A collection of short stories of Chris Evans or any of his character's. If there is anyone shot, I do that you would like continued please let me kno...
102K 3.4K 31
"Hey watch where you're going!"he yelled "Excuse me,but you bumped into me"I scoffed -- Started:August 10,2017 Ended:January 25,2018
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc