𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 • avenge...

By hiraaeth_

[COMPLETED] pain is what drives the shattered-minded AVENGERS AU ... More

DISCLAIMER!
𒊹︎ 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𒊹︎
𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀
༒𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 1༒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
1- Cold
2- The Twins
3- Annihilation
4- Confrontation
5- The Vision
6- "Holy Shit Are We Flying?"
7- The Pain of Loss
8- Victory...For some
9- Welcome To The Team
༒𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 2༒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
10- HYDRA
11- Abstruce
12- Accident
13- The Accords
14- Another One Bites The Dust
16- Break-Out
17- The Airport
18- December 16th, 1991
19- Wakanda
20- Fugitives
21- Little Boy
22- "Hello Peter"
23- New Beginnings
BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

15- Bucky

690 18 1
By hiraaeth_

(Quick Note; I skipped the entire Bucky, Steve, Falcon and T'Challa fight because it's mostly action and little to no dialogue, and that would just be too much work; so i'm skipping to the part were they get captured. Please don't be mad at me ;))

Berlin, Germany
The Joint Counter Terrorist Centre Building
3 Hours later
....

"Hey, you wanna see something cool?" Tony asks, walking into the office Steve was put in "I pulled something from Dad's archives. Felt timely".

Steve sits down as Tony walks to him and places a pen case with two black pens with golf points "FDR signed the Led-Lease bill with these in 1941. Provided support to the allies when they needed most".

"Some would say it brought our country closer to war" Steve replies.

Tony sighs "See, if not for these you wouldn't be here. I'm trying to, what do you call it; that's an olive branch. Is that what you call it?"

"Is Pepper here? I didn't see her" Steve asked, looking around.

"We're kinda..well not kinda-"

"-Pregnant?"

"No, definitely not. We're taking a break" Tony says, sorrow evident in his voice "It's nobody's fault".

Steve shakes his head "I'm so sorry Tony, I didn't know".

"A few years ago, I almost lost her so I trashed all my suits. Then, we had to mop up HYDRA, and then Ultron; my fault. And then, and then, and then, I never stopped; Because the truth is I don't wanna stop, but i don't wanna loose her" He paused "I thought maybe the Accords could split the difference".

He huffed and stood up "In her defense I'm a handful...yet dad was a pain in the ass, but he and mom always made it work".

"You know I'm glad Howard got married. I only knew him when he was young and single" Steve said, shifting in his seat.

"Oh really? You two knew each other? He never mentioned that, maybe only a..thousand times" Tony says with his usual sarcasm "God i hated you.".

Steve stayed silent for a second "I don't mean to make things difficult".

"I know, because you're a very polite person".

"If I see a situation pointed south, I can't ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could" Steve says.

Tony gives him a look "No you don't".

The soldier smirks "No, I don't".

"Sometimes I just wanna punch you in your perfect..teeth, but i don't wanna see you gone. We need you cap." Tony sighs "So far nothing has happened that can't be undone. If you sign...we can make the last 24-hours legit, Barnes gets transferred to an American psych-center instead of a Wakandan prison".

Steve thinks hard, the temptation to sign only growing bigger. He picks up one of the pens and stands up while staring down at it "...I'm not saying it's impossible, but there would have to be safeguards".

"Sure" Tony agrees "Once we put out the PR fire those documents can be amended. I'd file a motion to have you and Nadia reinstated".

Steve's heart pace quickens when he hears the young girl's name and furrows his eyebrows "Nadia? What about Nadia?".

"She's fine. She's confined to the compound currently, Vision's keeping her company" Tony replies.

Steve grimaces as he begins to grow upset "Oh god, Tony. Every time, everytime I think you see things the right way-"

"It's a hundred acres with a lap pool, and it's got a screening room. There's worse ways to protect people".

"Protection?" The soldier replies in anger "Is that how you see this? This is protection? It's internment, Tony. We are suppose to be the people she can trust, doing this is just throwing that out the window".

"They could permanently revoke her green card and they don't allow to weapons of mass destruction to become citizens" Tony argues back.

"She's a kid!"

"Give me a break!" He snaps, exhaling to calm himself down "You think I want to do this? I don't, but if it wasn't me someone else would take the chance of doing it; and she would be shivering on the cold floor of a goddamn prison. I'm doing what has to be done, to stave off something worse".

Steve nods angrily "You keep telling yourself that" He looks back down at the pen he was holding and puts it down on the table "Hate to break up the set"

"Steve" Tony calls right before his teammate could leave "Your not the only ones that loves her..".

The soldier scoffs and gives him a dry smile "Yet so far I'm the only one who hasn't treated her like she's a threat to the entire planet" He says, before storming out of the office.

....

"Hello Mr.Barnes. I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you, do you mind if I sit?"

Bucky sat silent in his glass confinement. The doctor sits down in his chair and closes his hands together "Your first name is James?".

Bucky stood silent.

"I'm not here to judge you, I'm just going to ask you a few questions" The doctor pauses "Do you know where you are, James?".

Bucky stood silent.

The doctor shook his head "I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James".

Bucky looks up, his gravely voice sounding through the room "My name is Bucky.".

Humming in response, the doctor nods "Tell me Bucky, you've seen a great deal haven't you?".

"I don't wanna talk about it".

"You see that if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop" The doctor continued, tapping the confirmation that the package was delivered "Don't worry; we only have to talk about one".

Suddenly the electricity shuts down turning the room Bucky was in dark, only some small alert lights flickering.

Looking around in confusion "What the hell is this?".

"Why don't we discuss your home. Not Romania, certainly not brooklyn, no I mean; your real home" The doctor states before pulling out the familiar red book.

Bucky's heart sped up. He didn't mistake it for what it was; the Winter Soldier book.

"I'm pretty sure you know what this is, since it controlled most of your life, yes?" The doctor asked, standing up and walking toward him "Tell me Bucky, can this make you kill people you care about? Steve Rogers...Nadia Maximoff?".

At the mention of their names Bucky began to struggle in the seat he was restrained to, shaking his head "No, no shut up!".

The doctor opened the red book and flashed his light on the page "желание".

Bucky closes his eyes shut, mumbling "Stop.."

"ржавый"

Using his metal arm, he rips himself out of the arm restraint and frees the other one. He punches the glass door of the cube to try and escape.

"печь"

"рассвет"

"семнадцать"

Bucky continues to punch the glass door, as it finally started to crack.

"добросердечный, добрый"

"девять"

"возвращение домой, возвращение на родину".

With one final punch he breaks the glass door. The doctor freezes and walks over to him kneeling.

Bucky slowly rises up with a menacing and cold look displayed on his face "готовы соблюдать".

______

Steve and Sam run down the hallway toward the interrogation room Bucky was in. The alarm lights were flashing as the rest of the hallway was dark.

They both slowed down as they saw bodies of unconscious guards laying all over the floor. They started to panic as they ran into the interrogation room to see the Doctor groaning on the floor.

"Help me, Help" The doctor groaned.

Hearing him, Steve angrily yanked the doctor from up the floor and pinned him to the wall "Who are you? What do you want?".

The Doctor smirked before answering lowly "To see an empire fall".

Suddenly just as Sam walked into the room, a quick punch was thrown by Bucky toward him. Luckily Sam quickly dodged it and attempted to hit back twice, but Bucky grabbed his jaw and flipped him over.

Steve attempted was hit him in which Bucky ducked and kicked him harshly in the stomach, sending him tumbling out the room.

The two continue throwing punches at each other until Bucky gets the upper hand and sends a hit toward Steve's chest. Steve tries to push it back with a grunt but fails as he was hit back, causing him to go through the elevator doors and fall down the shaft.

Bucky, with a stoic expression, takes one more look down and walks out and down the hallway. He makes it toward the front entrance of the building were guards try to attack them, but he easy gets the upper hand and blows them all out.

Tony, who was hiding behind a pillar, peeked from behind it and double tapped his watch for it to transform into one of his suit hand blasters.

"We're in position" Natasha says over coms

He prepares the machine and blast a light to distract the soldier. While distracted he runs and attempts to throw a punch. Bucky blocks it and grabs the gun he has and tries to shoot him, though because of the material it was made out of it only cracked.

Tony smirked up at him. Bucky snatches the gun from him hits it in his stomach, sending Tony flying back and landing into chairs.

Sharon Carter suddenly runs up and begins to attack the soldier with a harsh kick that makes him stagger back. Natasha joined in and knees his stomach, The two woman fight in sync to take him down, but unfortunately Bucky eventually catches Sharon's leg and flips her over to land harshly on a table.

Natasha grabs him and flips around him, putting her legs around his neck and hitting the top of his head repeatedly. Gripping her while sauntering over to a table, Bucky slams her down and tightly chokes her.

"You could at least recognize me" Natasha chokes out with slight humor.

Bucky is kicked away from her by no other than T'Challa. He and Bucky start sparing, the prince slightly gaining the upper hand until the soldier sends a harsh kick back.

He tries to walk away until T'Challa jumps down from the railing of the stairs and lands perfectly. They continue throwing each other harsh hits, when the prince tries to grab Bucky's metal hand and was only given a harsh blow in the face.

T'Challa sends one final kick into his stomach, which causes to fly back and fall back downstairs. The prince runs and looks down but doesn't find him there.

Bucky makes it to the roof and walks toward the helicopter. He opens it and climbs in, turning the engine on.

Just as he's about to fly off Steve burst through the rooftop door. He see's Bucky about to fly off and runs toward the helicopter. He grabs the railing of it and with a struggling groan, he pulls it as hard as he can.

Bucky watches as he struggles, and tries to fly more up but Steve's strength holds him back. Slipping slightly Steve grips the ledge of the landing platform and the helicopter railing and with all his strength tries to bring him back down.

Having enough of it, Bucky suddenly flies toward Steve and sends the helicopter crashing toward him. Luckily the captain ducks and avoids the propeller from hitting him.

Panting, he started to slowly rise up but was suddenly grabbed by the throat by Bucky. He strains as he tried to pull him from his hold, only for the helicopter to fall off the building; including Steve and Bucky, before falling in the water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 83K 39
❝Do you feel like a young god?❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of ?] [CURRENTLY EDITING]
71.3K 3.2K 26
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃. ᗢ 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐅𝐅 ❝𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪...
564K 20.8K 34
When two souls endure enough devastation to bring the world to its end, they do the unexpected. They s u r v i v e. [BUCKY BARNES] ...
551K 22.7K 65
❝ YOU ARE A WEAPON, AND WEAPONS DO NOT WEEP ❞ [ THE NEMESIS TRILOGY : BOOK 1 ]