"Love Is A Word." | Killua X...

By apple-bean

"I can't love her." "Huh? It's normal to be in love, Fluffy." [Literally the only fanfic I might create.] Th... More

001 "Take a Break."
002 "You-"
003 "Is She Dead?"
004 "You're Here!?"
005 "Sorry Fluffy."
006 "Welcome To Drama Club!"
007 "It's Only a Joke."
008 "You Idiot!"
009 "Love!?"
010 "You Came."
011 "I Don't Understand."
012 "Hello Again."
013 "Meet Me at The Park."
014 "Trouble."
015 "Morning Jog."
016 "Refund Please. "
017 "September."
018 "Jealousy."
019 "Awake Yet?"
020 "My Rules."
021 "Umbrella."
022 "Sick."
023 "Mother Killua."
024 "Plan."
025 "Preparations. "
026 "Fancy Seeing You Here."
027 "Mine and Yours."
028 "Explain."
029 "It's Okay."
030 "I Knew You Once."
031 "Just The Beginning."
032 "Not Gonna Budge."
033 "Not So Simple."
034 "Little Liar."
036 "Holding You Close."
037 "One New Message."
038 "October"
039 "Another Liar."
040 "Duck Conversation."
041 "Akemi's Love."
042 "Truth or Dare."
043 "Intertwined Hearts."
044 "Sudden Feeling."
045 "Aching Heart."
046 "Politely Disrespectful."
047 "Small Talk."
048 "Melancholy Thoughts."
049 "Party At...?"
050 "The Host."
051 "Hold My Hand."
052 "Everything Feels Calm."
053 "The Little Fish Girl-!"
054 "Gorgeous Night."
055 "November. "
056 "blissfully hapless."
057 "Don't Disappear."
058 "Report."
059 "insanity."
060 "Communication."
061 "Past."
062 "present."
063 "Misplaced."

035 "Alive and..Well?"

381 18 65
By apple-bean

[A/N: Swears will be tossed around in this chapter and there will be some triggers and violence. ]

{Your P.O.V.}

I had slapped Charlotte across the face.

'I slapped someone...I slapped a famous person, I SLAPPED A BITCH!'

Charlotte felt her face left cheek, she scrunched up her face, It seemed full of rage.

"Y/n!" Killua said, he was shocked, I wasn't surprised about that.

"I'm sorry, but it's gotten real personal, Killua." I said to him, I don't regret slapping her, she deserved it.

"You bitch!" Charlotte yelled, we both were mad, Charlotte smacked me back.

"Hey, you're interrupting my game! Can't you just find someone better than Killua and leave them alone?" Shinoya yelled, she put her phone in her bag and set her bag down.

"Shut the hell up bitch." Charlotte sneered.

"No thank you." Shinoya replied back, she walked up to Charlotte and flicked her nose.

Charlotte covered her nose after and kicked Shinoya's knee, Shinoya tumbled backwards.

Charlotte went after me now, she tackled me to the ground and tried ripping out my hair, I tugged on her ear with my left hand and pulled her hair with my right.

[A/N: if you don't have hair then please pretend you have a wig or something-]

"You're a crazy bitch!" Killua said and pulled Charlotte off me.

I got up and quickly knocked Charlotte down, I didn't pull her hair, I slapped her. She screamed in pain and I soon felt a sharp pain in my arm.

'Did she bite me?'

"Fuck you bitch!" I yelled at her, I was in pain too, I tried twisting her arm behind her back.

"Ow stop that you whore!" Charlotte replied, Killua couldn't stop this at all, he didn't wanna lay a hand on a girl the wrong way.

"Y/N THE COPS ARE HERE!" Akemi screamed, I turned and saw Akemi, Gon and Tenny run up to me.

'HOLY F-'

Killua grabbed my hand and we both started running away, Akemi and Gon were holding our bags and the group ran down a street.

"We'd really love to stay and chat but your ride appears to be here-!" I said to Charlotte who was now panicking as well.

There was two police cars, "I already called someone to pick us up." Gon explained as the six of us ran down a crowded street.

"Who?" Killua asked, he was panting while we ran.

"Leorio!" Gon said, he seemed happy enough to be speaking at least.

"You're nuts you know that?" Tenny said while running.

"And you read yaoi in class!" Gon said back to Tenny.

"Hey it's good.."

"I know..I sit behind you in 3rd period."

We were by some outlets that were pretty popular, I assumed Charlotte was caught since only one police car was chasing us now. Killua didn't let my hand go or even slip a bit, he had a tight grip.

Akemi ran in front of all of us and held up her phone.

"Guys say cheese!" Akemi yelled and snapped a photo of the six of us.

The only people posing was Gon and some strangers in the background.

"You're taking photos at a time like this!?" Shinoya squeaked, she sounded like she was dying.

"I'm making a scrapbook with Gon!" Akemi said and started drifting in the back.

"Less talking more running- I see another car on our asses!" Shinoya yelled.

We were soon out of the crowd and soon a black van came up to us by a corner.

"Hey get in!" Said a voice from the van, the window rolled down and it was Leorio!

"Come on! Gon and I know him!" Killua said, Gon slid the nearest door open and we all jumped in one at a time.

Shinoya shut the door behind her, we were a little safer now.

"What the hell are you guys doing, starting fights in public!?" Plus who are these weird looking kids!?" Leorio shouted as he drove down some street.

"We didn't start the fight! It was an act of self defense!" Killua shouted back and rolled around in the van.

"Yeah sure! You owe me big time for this, and put your seat belts on I don't wanna crash with five fourteen year olds and a little kid!" Said Leorio, he turned left away from the outlets, for someone his age someone would think he'd at least be a decent driver!

"I'm fourteen and a half!" Akemi replied.

"What the hell, how are you that old, you're tiny!?"

"I'm a late bloomer."

{Killua's P.O.V.}

After Leorio took a few more turns, it looked like we were in the clear, we had told Leorio to head to Y/n's place.

"Next time you call me, Gon, make sure you're specific with your words." Leorio said as he parked the van next to Y/n's house.

"Well we did need a ride." Gon said, Akemi slid the door open and we all got out.

"...You guys needed a getaway driver." Leorio said and sighed, "I'll be at the apartment helping Kurapika with Alluka, stay out of anymore trouble."

"Okay! Thanks for the ride!" Gon said and waved, we were all out of breathe by now.

I looked at Y/n to see what Charlotte did to her and noticed blood dripping down her arm.

"Y/n you're bleeding!" I said, she looked at her arms and finally noticed that the bite mark was black and blue and a stream of blood made its way to her finger tips.

Leorio had drove off by now and everyone was tired from all the running, "I'll get the first aid kit!" Akemi said and ran to the backyard door.

"There's really..not that much blo-od running down my. Arm. So. Don-" Y/n tried saying, she clearly lost more blood while we were in the van.

'How did anyone not notice until now?'

"There's no time to call an ambulance, I'll go get Marcie." Gon said and ran to the the now opened  backyard door.

Akemi came through the front door with the first aid kit and Hiroto had a bucket of water.

Y/n fell backwards into me and she tried staying conscious, Tenny laid his sweater on the cement so Y/n could lay down.

"Holy crap, Charlotte must have a strong bite!" Shinoya said as we both gently laid Y/n on the sweater. 

"WHERES THE FIRST AID KIT!?" Marcie screamed as she ran out the door with Gon. Akemi acted fast and handed the kit to Marcie.

Y/n held my hand with her left hand, there were some bruises from when Charlotte tackled her, at that moment I didn't care if anyone found out about us, I just wanted to protect her.

"I kinda told Marcie a little bit of the situation." Gon shyly admits.

Marcie quickly started cleaning off the blood and I soon felt a sudden chill that made me feel like this had happened before.

'It's just like when the car crashed..something bad happened to Y/n and I was involved.'

"I'm a shitty boyfriend." I muttered quietly to myself. I looked down at Y/n who was smiling for some reason.

"No you're not. I love you." Y/n said whispering in my ear. She had heard me, I felt flustered and started to cry, I covered my face with my sleeve and wiped some tears away.

"Hey, Y/n sorry to ruin the moment, but I don't think think this is from a bite. There's visible teeth marks but not enough to make someone bleed." Marcie said as she wrapped bandages around my wound.

"What do you think it is?" I asked, I stopped crying as soon as Marcie started speaking, my eyes were on Marcie and I tried to take in what she was about to say.

"She was stabbed, most definitely." Marcie answered, it was silent for a while, a long while.

I could tell that everyone else knew how serious of a situation this is, it seemed like Charlotte wouldn't hesitate to kill Y/n if it meant that she'd be out of the way.

"HOLY SHIT WE'RE ONLY FOURTEEN!" Tenny yelled and it broke the silence, everyone had gotten in a state of panic.

"IM GONNA GET THAT BITCH!" Akemi yelled, I guess she let go of standing in the back, she now wanted to beat Charlotte in the front.

"Hey can we go inside?" Y/n asked and started to sit up.

"Hey take it easy, and yeah let's go." I replied to Y/n, I lifted her up and carried her inside the house, Marcie and Akemi cleaned up the area and they all followed.

"It's kinda late...it's already 7:02, I'm gonna call my driver, Tenny do you want a ride?" Shinoya said.

"Yeah, thanks." Tenny said, I laid Y/n on the couch and she sat up.

"What are you doing? Lay down, dummy!" I demanded, not raising my voice that much.

"I'm sitting up, I'm not gonna lay down and be a sick puppy." Y/n said, she didn't put any pressure on her right arm.

"Here Marcie said to touch water." Akemi said to us, she had one cup of water in each hand and held them out for us to take.

"Are you sure it wasn't drink water?" Asked Y/n, she took a cup from Akemi and drank from it.

"...well I guess so." Akemi said quietly, she seemed embarrassed that she heard Marcie wrong, I took the other cup from her and she walked away.

"No she's right, touch water, make sure you aren't numb. It's weird that you didn't say anything about your arm while we got away, by the way me and Shinoya are leaving now, get some rest." Tenny half shouted, he and Shinoya were by the door and they waved goodbye as they closed the door behind them.

"Okay!" Y/n said to Tenny, her eyes shifted away from the front door and towards her cup.

"Are you gonna touch it?" I asked, Y/n looked up at me and paused herself from speaking.

"I meant the water! The water!" I said quickly and started to scoot back a little.

"What a bunch of horny fucks." Hiroto said as he entered the kitchen.

"Hey it's what most freshmans worry about, homework and the future aren't the first priority once you enter a classroom." Akemi said to Hiroto and leaned back on the wall with Gon.

"Heh I'm dropping out of school no doubt." Replied Hiroto, he got a glass of water and slowly started walking up stairs.

"I know where you keep your magazines! Plus you got the website subscription!" Akemi hollered back to Hiroto and he started dashing.

"Hey wanna spend the night?" Y/n asked us.

[A/N: 😈]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 9.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
493K 20.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...