PROMISES (BAJI KEISUKE X FEM...

By bajishairband

She can't let her past go all she ever did was run away from it .... But soon she will realise that she is a... More

First day
lonely
baji san?
reckless boy
lunchtime study
Delinquent.
Promise
hospital
invitation...
festival night
night stay...
date...
confession..
bullies
past
smut
Periods
betrayal
Mom
Breakup..
Struggles..
peyoung yakisoba
moving on
bloody Halloween
last words...
wishes...
if happy ever after did exist
i would still be holding you like this..
after all this
announcement
end

his favourite place.

1.2K 29 23
By bajishairband

You woke up and heard a voice...

'So you were crying again in your dream?... '

'Wait was i? '

'Well it's pretty obvious with your eyes... '

'Umm whats wrong with my eyes' as you got up and looked towards the window and saw the bags appeared from crying...  yumemi laughed ....
You guys then opened your lunch box and started eating it....

'So you are dating someone now?'  Yumemi asked

'What are you talking about...am not' you laughed

'So you forgot about us....' yumemi said while pouting...

'Wait aren't you dating makoto san' you said while teasing her but for some reason she gave you a smile that you remember seeing ... You definitely remember this smile... you asked her...

'Yumemi what happened why are you so sad? '

'No am not'

'Stop lying '

  she gave a nervous laugh and  said...

'Well tell me how can I be happy when you are still suffering  and crying '

And you suddenly woke up...  you were sweating and checked the clock it's 10:00 am and Sunday can't stop thinking about those dream. Why she want me to forget about her why? ...you looked up to see that you are in your room as you realised what happened last night , you told baji everything but you don't regret it you felt light because you kept it to yourself all the time but there is still a regret you have yess...

'The way you cried it was so ugly  I can't even tell' you started slapping yourself now by thinking about it ... and then started remembering what else happened baji  was there listening to you while you fall asleep in his arm and did he carried me home oh I think I should thank him ...

you checked your phone and it was messages from baji...

Hey y/n can we meet Today ... I have to show you a place...

If you are free tell me...

Umm if you are not I can understand...
As you  saw his text a smile appeared on your face....

Sure baji San am free

Okay then let's meet.. I ll pick you up from your house at 12:00 pm...

Okay ...I'll be ready and
thank you for carring me home

Oh about that it's not a
problem you were too light..
So are you okay now...

Yess butam sorry you have
to see me like that...

Don't worry  you can always come
up to me and cry if you want..
(Baji was feeling good because you cried in front of him and he was there to hug you ..he wanted to be there for you abd give you a shoulder whenever you are feeling down ... You blushed when he texted that)

thanks for it baji San..

Yah now go ahead and get
ready I will pick you up...

He always reply to your text within seconds...  You are really glad that you have a boyfriend like him...

At 12:15 pm . . Yess he was late well he always do that so not a surprise... He said his bike is not starting maybe some mechanical issue so he will be running down... Actually you like walks more because he is a rash driver and you always scold him for driving like that but he won't listen...

You were waiting for him outside he came and you both started walking you were looking down while slowing closing your distance with him and trying to hold his hand but whenever he looked at you...you immediately put your hands back he noticed that and grabbed your hand while you walk the whole way holding hands .. You didn't even realised that you arrived here...It looked like a big house... Traditional Japanese house...

You asked baji whose house is this... Well you'll know soon he replied...

you entered the house baji shouted...

'Mikey am here with y/n '
Then a girl came  from upstairs towards baji  and said...
'Mikey is in the dojo remove you slippers and go... '
she saw you and came near you and hold both of your hands...
' and you must be l/n y/n am I right? '

'Yes and what's you name?'
You asked politely

'Oh am Emma sano.. You can call me Emma '

Baji coughed and said...

'Okay then let's go to the dojo... '

'Dojo? '

You looked surprised... And started walking with baji and Emma.. Baji slided the door

there  they were Mikey mitsuya chifuyu  and 1 more boy that you don't know about ... Mikey flashed a big smile towards you  and  waved ....

'Hoiiii y/n chin'

'Oh finally you are here y/n' chifuyu waved

You waved at mikey and chifuyu and bowed down to greet them all ...

'Stop calling her with your weird names' baji shouted...

'Enter with you dojo outfit' Mikey said  as baji sighed and went inside...

'Don't worry y/n .. You can have emma's outfit'

'Umm what kind of outfit? '

Emma grabbed your hand and bought you to her room... Her room was beautiful and very girly... she took out the uniform before she looked at you and said... You are so beautiful y/n umm how about we go there after we have some fun and  let those boys wait..you looked at her confused you don't know what she is talking about... Let's try some outfits on you she said

'Outfits on me? '
Emma went near her closet and bought different dresses and asked you to try it..

first you hesitated then after a while you gave up and tried it with her... I don't know but I quite enjoyed it ... Having a female by your side is really good ...
Mikey then shouted

'Whats taking you so long? Emma bring her already'

Emma replied

'Yah yah ...coming ' she put you in a dojo uniform...

(Just imagine that's how the outfit fits on you)

'Wow that really suits you' Emma said...

'Umm really'

'Yess let go now '

As you arrived at the dojo you saw baji...

He had his hair tied into a pony tail and everyone was warming up... But baji looked so hot that now you are just standing there staring at him...

'Y/n san '  chifuyu poked you... YOu didn't realised when he came next to you because you were too busy staring at someone

'Chifuyu San you scared me'

'So you were staring baji san'

'Umm..no no no it's not like that ' you said while defending yourself but it was obvious pretty from your red face...

'Yah yah you don't have to say... I can pretty much see' he said as you ran behind him...

Emma joined you as well ... You all warmed up and then baji came near you and said that he will teach you some moves. ..

'But I don't know to do that '

'That's why I will teach you'. He paused

'even though you look so fragile I bet yesterday you literally broke her nose... ' he smirked and you were now looking down...

'You know what this is my favourite place I came here whenever I feel down...I bought you here so that you can realize your burden ..you don't have to stress yourself over anything we all are here for you... '  your eyes grew wider from what he said ...he passed a big grin and in return you passed a smile... And started training with everyone. ..
It was late already...and now you guys are sitting in the hall chatting ..Mitsuya told you about draken how he got stabbed and Mikey was so worried... Yah and takemitcchy saved him ...

They also told you about pah chin one of there friend who got arrested...  Mikey said the path of delinquency or conquering the world is  not easy you lose friends and the people you hold dear to and that's the hardest thing to do but I want to create an era for delinquents...  As he said that everyone smiled at him...you were really impressed by them ... They really care about each other's as there family...

After a while mikey asked to bring something from the shop everyone decided what they will eat... But no one decided who will bring ... so mikey offered to play rock paper scissors...

baji was the one who lost the match so he has to go ... You insisted on coming but baji said that he will be back in a minute...

'As he went away draken told you about him... That how he went to shibuya with them.. When they told him that wearing glasses would make him smart... But then forgot about it'

'And creating the gang was his idea... He wanted to create a gang one for all'
You got really impressed by that...

Chifuyu told you how he meet him...

How he thought he was nerd and called him pointdextor but he was not bothered by it because he don't know the meaning of it ... But then chifuyu got caught in a fight and baji rescued him... He was shocked when he knocked them all out alone'
You got even more impressed when you heard that...

'chifuyu really respect him' Mitsuya said...

'He also told us so much about you and about your baking and how you helped him study...well he always talks about you...' Mikey said and  you blushed...

Baji came back but stopped near the door because he heard his name he was leaning against the door and listening to everything...

'You really are a nice girl y/n..  You know right y/n chin that how reckless he is ... But he is trying to change and it's all because of you am glad that you came so plzz take good care of him..we really love that guy' baji just sat down listening he smiled because of how much his friends care about him ...  you went silent for a while.

'I promise Mikey kun ....'
You paused a bit and then said

'am really lucky to have him by my side thats why I will take good care of him... and I know despite how he acts he really treasure you all more than anything' you said with big smile. .

making everyone around you smile as well and on the other side baji was blushing  ....few secs later mitsuya got up and opened the door and saw baji there...

'So you were eavesdropping? '

'Wait what are you talking about I just came'

'I bought what you guys asked for' baji said as a sweat drop appeared on his forehead...

After that...everyone decided to go to the public bath.. Of course boys separate and girls separate and emma invited another girl named hina... Hina was takemitcchy's girlfriend the guy who saved draken but seems like he didn't came maybe busy.. You already meet him in the meeting and he seems like a nice guy...

She was really nice and so was Emma... Hina was talking about her relationship with takemitcchy she told us that how her boyfriend sometimes act like a completely different person and sometimes quite romantic...and then they both turned around and started staring at you... And asked you to tell them about yours and baji... You got embarrassed at first then decided to talk about this.. They both started fan girl screaming.. You were enjoying there company.. As Emma told you about his big fat crush on draken...

'Well then why don't you ask him on a date...' Hina asked

'But he don't seems to like me... All he cares about is Mikey fighting and bike'

It went silent so you took up the courage and said...

'Well you'll never know until you try'... After hearing your words it went silent .. It felt like you said something weird but then suddenly they grabbed your hand and hina said

'Exactly what I wanted to say... You should give it a try'
Emma sighed and said...

'Okay I will... Only for you guys' as she stick our her tongue...

You didnt talked much but you listened to them closely ... Then everyone went out and they decided to go back home... You waved each other good bye... While baji and you holding hands...  You both were quite until now... You looked at him and said

'Today was really fun thank you so much baji san'

'Am glad that you enjoyed...you can also go there anytime if you want...'

'Oh that will be trouble for mikey kun'

'Oh no... He is a trouble himself'

While on the way back home he talked about mikey... How strong he is... And how he always got his ass beaten whenever he challenged mikey...how he consider everyone in the gang as his family ..mikey is a great leader I believe he will take our gang forward I  will help him in every way possible because I really hold them dear all toman founding members are my treasure he said... It was very nice seeing him talking like that... He never shows this side of him to anyone but only you...

You were literally impressed today by all these boys a sign of respect you have for them and for baji... After a while baji said...

'and also he really like you,'

he added,
'that jerk..if he did anything to you I will teach him a lesson'
when you heard that you laughed you know in what way mikey mean but baji didn't...

( day before today after he dropped you home from junkyard... baji went to mikey and asked him about today so that you can feel good to which mikey agreed without even arguing he quite likes you so yes ..baji  also asked Emma to help him..emma wanted to be friends with you since mikey told her about you so she agreed ... He was glad that you are happy now ... )

(Next chapter smut warning)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 171 15
,, A woman's desire for revenge outlasts all her other emotions. '' - were the words of Cyril Connolly, but in this story, it goes differently. - Dun...
635K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
106K 1.8K 35
At the beginning you and Levi met right? But he hates you at first but in the middle he realize that having a wife like you will be OK with him then...
392K 15.6K 65
[⚠️ I am no longer continuing this story. Instead, I will be rewriting it under the name of "Love and Law," so please check it out if you're interest...