THE EXILE OF KION

By KingKion26

In this story Kion is blamed for a crime he didn't commit and then goes into a unknown land which he had seen... More

Description
CHAPTER 1: A NICE MORNING
CHAPTER 2 : THE SUDDEN OUTBREAK OF FIRE
CHAPTER 3 : INTRODUCTION TO THE ROYAL FAMILY
CHAPTER 4 : CONSTRUCTING THE PLAN FOR THE CRIME
CHAPTER 5: THE JUDGEMENT
CHAPTER 6 : STARTING A NEW LIFE
CHAPTER 7: THE START OF A DARK KION, AND THE COMMITMENT
CHAPTER 8 : ENDING THE FURY
CHAPTER 9 : A NEW REIGN
CHAPTER 11 : RETURNING HOME
CHAPTER 12 : THE ATTACK
CHAPTER 13 : MEETING AN OLD FRIEND
CHAPTER 14 : VACATION WITH SIMBA AND KIARA
CHAPTER 15 : THE ARRIVAL OF SARABI
CHAPTER 16 : CONFLICT BETWEEN THE TWO PRIDES
CHAPTER 17 : THE DECISION OF LIFE AND DEATH AND STARTING A NEW LIFE ONCE AGAIN
CHAPTER 18 : THE SEE OFF
CHAPTER 19: THE NEW JUNGLE
CHAPTER 20: THE TALK WITH THE QUEEN WHO IS KEEN TO KNOW ABOUT KION'S PAST

CHAPTER 10 : CHOOSING A BRIDE

1.7K 23 1
By KingKion26

After Kion had become the leader of the Ezuki lands he and his pride were known as the strongest army in the world, if they stepped into a land it would be a barren land but when the land is conquered it becomes once again a beautiful land.... It was believed that even if the Great lions of past couldn't defeat them they were like invincible....

Kion had conquered most of the northern hemisphere, he was very happy with his life but he still felt uncompleted he needed a family of his own he knew his friends were there and were also his family but what if they fall in love and start a new pride of their own he would be left alone.... and that was the when he needed a wife...

He was confused that whom should he choose Shada or Rani ? he liked both of them/ both of them were good to him and cared for him....

It was then when Fuli came and said "Kion, what are doing here alone ???"

Kion in reply said "Nothing, just thinking of having a family but don't know who to choose as a wife..."

Fuli in a teasing voice said "Ohh... Looks like the king is in love"

Kion blushed a bit and said "Kinda but I don't know whom to marry...."

Fuli added "Hmm, ok who are your likes ???"

Kion said Rani and Shada as answer....

Fuli in reply said "First try Rani, I think she is capable of being a excellent wife..."

Kion agreed and was about to go and propose when Matempo came alerted Kion that there was a group of lions taking Rani with them...

Who would be the lions who are taking Rani with them would they be predators or kidnappers .... will be seen in the next chapter..  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.4K 68
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
666K 21.8K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
570K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....