Mafia's sweet addiction (B×B)

By Bts_stan98

Calum is definition of sweetness and beauty. He is kind and help people like sweet angel he is. He work at... More

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
Stranger at the door.
Innocence and Attraction
Surprise visit
Am I some plaything to him?
Mysterious Enemy
New Enemy
Date Night
Anonymous Letter
The truth
Moving in
New Home
Touch of love
A/N (New Story)
Deal & trouble
Confession
Meeting his parents
Unexpected Visitor
Flashback
Love at first sight
Disappeared?
🔞Mine🔞
Morning bliss
Double Trouble
Torture
Rescued
Painful memories
Unhealed Wounds
🔞 Love Affirmation 🔞
Love is in the air
Love is in the air- part 2
Family vacation
Romantic Surprise
🔞Never ending love🔞
Payback for Bad deeds
Secret Party Celebration
🔞Bad luck🔞
Made for each other
Tied together (END)

Handsome stranger & kind Angel

14K 386 92
By Bts_stan98

Jeremy's Pov(Btw its him in above pic) :-
I glared at laughing david, that bastard still teasing me because of last night.

Flashback
We both hit the club to have some drinks and hookup.

(Club view)

We were having some drinks watching people dancing and grinding each other. Some were making out and smooching like no tomorrow.

(Dance Floor)

David and I were talking, suddenly certain twink came drunk out of mind.
He started flirting with me.
"Hey sexy, wanna have some fun tonight? "
I rolled my eyes, " Not interested, fuck off. "
He directly sat on my lap and start grinding against me. I tried to get him off my lap, but he was not listening one bit.
I looked up to see David stifling his laughter, I glared at him
"You shithead, come and help me asshole."
David and bartender started trying to get him off my lap. But he was clutching my shirt so hard and tore off my shirt buttons while getting dragged away.
That fucking twink even leave nail marks on my chest.
I was fuming and yelled at bouncers, "what the fuck, what type of security you guys provide..... that twink was almost climbing me like crazy. "
Those bouncers apologized again and again knowing my reputation very well.
I stromed out of club, David following chuckling behind me.
(End of flashback)

"That twink was brave little shit to hit on you". david smirks.
I scoffed, " You fucker, stop right now or I'll punch your face".
He huffed, "what a great best friend".
We heard chuckle, kyle entered office taking seat beside David.
"What are you guys bickering about? " he asked. David told him about last night without leaving single thing, kyle started chuckling.
"I should have been there." kyle smirked.
I rolled my eyes, "you bastards, will you guys stop dragging last night thing and talk about business? ".
Kyle got serious, " Jeremy we need to increase our security, another gangs planning to attack. They can attack anytime".
I twirled pen in my hand thinking, "we will do that and start trying to hack in their systems, get some information about their systems." kyle nodded.
I headed to attend my daily meetings of company as usual. I am CEO of most reputed company and gang leader of powerful mafia in United States.
I can get anything I want without any problem at all. Even after having all these, I feel some type of void and emptiness in my life. I don't know what it is, but I feel sometimes is missing.
I sat in my office after meetings to do some important paperwork.

(Jeremy's office) 👆

I kept working till 7:30 pm and then got out of office heading to my home to get nice shower and dinner.
I got in to my baby, my red rolls royce.

I started driving towards my villa listening some music. I spot in rear view mirror that 2-3 cars are following me.
I increased my car speed and start trying to distract them.
As soon as some empty street came, they start firing. I increased my speed to maximum and started firing back as I can.
Some bullets bang on glass and glass shards penetrated my back soaking my white shirt with my blood. I hissed but kept driving and took on sharp turn in some alley and managed to get away from my so called attackers.
The pain was increasing in my back and some injuries on my stomach. I tried to find out my phone and found it to be smashed completely due to abrupt impact.
Then I tried looking my surrounding to get some help to call David or kyle for picking me up. I spotted cafe in some distance and decided to ask for help.
I got out of my car and started walking to just to fall down due to twisted ankle.
"Fuck." I cursed. I managed to get up with holding door of my car and started walking slowly towards cafe.
I reached cafe and spotted small figure closing the cafe. I hurriedly tried to reach for him causing me to stumble on stairs and colliding on his small body.
He gasped and quickly wrapped his arms around my waist trying to prevent us from falling.
His back collided with door causing him to hiss quietly. I could smell his scent, he smell like peaches and cream. I don't know why but I found that scent calming.
"Are you okay? " he asked softly in my ears sending shivers down my spine.
"Not really. " I tried to answer calmly.
He tried to make me stand properly, suddenly he gasped, "Oh Lord! you are bleeding. "
He cursed quietly, "that's why I told him to keep first aid kit in cafe in case of emergency. I was amused by his actions.
He guiltily smiled at me, then I got to properly look at his face and I swear I feel like I saw angel.

I was staring at him without blinking, he was so beautiful with flawless skin,alluring eyes and pink glossy lips.
His hair was brownish black Lucious locks which I want to thread my fingers through them.
I almost forgot about my pain. He asked me worried, "are you feeling dizzy or something? "
I tried to say no but winced due to pain of stabbing glass pieces.
"Let's go to my apartment,it's just few blocks away so I can treat your wounds." he asked. I nodded slightly, he wrapped his one arm around my waist and asked to put me arm around his shoulder.
We started walking towards his apartment slowly by me trying to walking by my one leg. With lot of struggle, we reached his apartment.
He unlocked his apartment door, we entered. His apartment is small but cozy. He helped me to sit down on sofa and left to bring first aid kit from bathroom.
He returned with first aid kit and sat on table front of me. He started treating my wounds carefully, removing glass shards, cleaning injuries with alcohol and bandaging them.
My breath hitched due to close proximity between us. He smell divine.I released my breath, I don't even know I was holding when he was done with treating my injuries. He smiled warmly at me handing me pain killers. My heart first time in my life flutters due to his mesmerizing smile.

I couldn't help but smile back and thanked him.
"You are beautiful." I can't help but say it.
His eyes widened as saucers and light red hue spread on his cheeks.

Callum's Pov:-

"Um.... Thank you." I said shyly. He smirked. Damn he is handsome.

"What is your name angel? " he asked.
"Callum, sir. I told him politely, blushing slightly when he called me angel.
He frowned, " I am jeremy. Don't call me sir. He said firmly. I nodded timidly.
The way he is looking at me is quite intimidating.
"You want to eat something? " I think you didn't ate anything, do you?, I asked.
"Some food sounds good. Can I use you cell phone though? Mine is smashed badly." he asked.
"Yeah sure. How about some pasta?
" Parfect. Thank you.
I gave him my phone and headed to cook some pasta. I can hear him mumbling on phone but I concentrated on my cooking.
When I am done with pasta I served it on two plates.

He ended his phone call and came to sit on kitchen stool, I sat on another one.
"Pasta is delicious." He compliments after taking bite. I smiled and thanked him and kept eating.
I washed plates after eating while asked him get some rest on sofa while his friend coming to pick him up.

Jeremy's Pov:-
He is seriously an angel. He brought basically stranger at his home, treated is wounds, made him dinner. I was happy and worried at the same time, what if someone try to take advantage of his kindness.
My train of thoughts got break when he called for me and handed me cup of ginger lemon tea.

"Can he be anymore kind than this......
My heart warmed at his gesture. At that time door bell rang. He opens the door revealing worried david and kyle.
They rushed towards me, " Are you ok dude? "they asked worriedly.
I said, " Yes, all because of this angel."I smiled at my angel, ohh did I just say my......
He blushed and looked at his feet shaking his head slightly. I mentally cooed at his cuteness. He really brings out my soft side. David and kyle looking at me curiously.
"This is David and kyle my best buddies." I introduced them.
"I am callum. " he introduced himself softly.
"Thank you so much for taking care of him callum." kyle said.
"No problem at all." He said softly.
Thank you angel, I said gently. He blushed lightly and shake his head.
I awed at his adorable nature.
"We should go now jeremy. We need sleep you know".I glared at David, he fuking smirked. I am going to punch him seriously.
I heard small giggle left from callum, it is most angelic sound I want hear it again and again.
I hugged him gently and inhale his amazing scent.

He gasped lightly but gently wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and said, "Bye angel. Hope to meet you soon again. "
I pulled away and headed to the door, he followed me till he stands holding door handle. I waved at him feeling sad about leaving him. Wow, he really had great effect on me in small amount of time and I am loving it.
He closed the door and I signed descending from stairs with help of kyle.
We reached the car, I sat on back seat because I am injured. I watched passing trees while thinking about angel I met for just few hours and he occupied my mind completely. I couldn't stop thinking about him.
Fuck, I want to have him in my arms protecting him from anything bad. He is so pure and innocent. Too pure.
To protect him, I have to make him mine.
Just wait my angel!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 10.6K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
313 0 20
Pain and Fear are powerful emotions. It can be mental, physical-sometimes both, and it can change you. Whether it's for better or for worse; is entir...
85.9K 3.8K 79
"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I looked squarely at him, "You say this lik...
21.8K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...