The Rose and The Flame : A Da...

By TheOmbreEssence

"Believe what you want. I'm right and you know it" you didn't have a chance to process anything when he grabb... More

Character Description!
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
So here's the tea...
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
Merry Christmas to all!
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
Taking a break...
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
~Movie Night~
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
Just to clear up some of the bullshit...
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
Update
Book 2 is out now!

Quick update

296 6 0
By TheOmbreEssence

It doesn't even seem right for me to be on here lol but hiiiiii!!

This gonna be really short but 2 quick things

1. Book two is on the way, wayyyy sooner than I expected but it's coming either sometime tomorrow or next week; at least the first two chapters. I typically publish on Thursdays or try to just to regulate my schedule a little better.

I'd also love if you guys could give me some potential names for the book. So yeah definitely do that.

2. Also cannot believe the support this book has gotten, both positive and negative. I just want to everyone to keep in mind that I'm not the best writer and I write the best way that I know how, so always remember that if you don't like my book or the way I write, there's plenty of other shit out there in the web to read.

That's it for now, and if you aren't following me, I highly encourage you to do so. That way when I publish or post, you'll get the notification that I did. I'll try my best to respond to the comments if you have any name suggestions!

Later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 3.4K 38
"There's no way I can ever forgive anyone who tries to hurt you." "You said you'd never forgive anyone who tries to hurt me. That's all I need..." W...
194K 8.2K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
329K 8.3K 40
[COMPLETE✔] Dabi X Fem!Izuku ____________________ Midoriya and Todoroki had been dating for 3 months now. But one day,everything changed. Midoriya ca...
140 1 32
"Whats wrong?" Tenya questioned me "This is as far as i can go, these kids are safe" I got the students to safety, I could leave in peace. I turned t...