PROMISES (BAJI KEISUKE X FEM...

Por bajishairband

She can't let her past go all she ever did was run away from it .... But soon she will realise that she is a... Más

First day
lonely
baji san?
reckless boy
lunchtime study
Delinquent.
Promise
hospital
invitation...
festival night
night stay...
date...
confession..
bullies
his favourite place.
smut
Periods
betrayal
Mom
Breakup..
Struggles..
peyoung yakisoba
moving on
bloody Halloween
last words...
wishes...
if happy ever after did exist
i would still be holding you like this..
after all this
announcement
end

past

1.3K 37 33
Por bajishairband

'Who is yumemi ?' as you heard that it felt like you were about to loose grounds....

But why are you surprised he asked you about those girls... He saw you right... He did saw you... Ofcourse he would ask... But you got more panicked when you heard him say her name... He did hear those conversations... Baji noticed you panicking..
'Am sorry I heard your conversation but I didnt mean to panic you... If it's something you don't wanna talk about it's okay...am really sorry ' when he said that it felt like cupid arrow piercing you heart again... you realised how much he actually care about you and your feelings... He did heard that and isn't it obvious that he was curious to know what happened with her girlfriend in past...
he got up as you holded his shirt and took out a deep breath while he turned around to see you...

'Baji San I will tell you about everything' you looked at him while smiling with closed eyes...

'I really didn't mean to force you on anything am so-' you cut him halfways...

It's about my previous school I use to wear glasses and my hairs were always tied into pigtails ...i was too afraid to approach people or maybe shy I don't know that's why everyone started thinking am a weirdo...i was a loner with no friends but I was fine with it... Honestly being a loner doesn't bother me because it's not like I ever had a friend my social skills weren't good I can't blame any body else... It's okay if no one wants to be friend with me everyone use to ignore me at first but after a while my whole class started bullying me...they really loves to play pranks on me writing weird names on my desk... And then put pins in my shoes... But specially those three girls that you saw today naomi yuki and there leader matsuri tanaka ... She basically has connections with some dangerous people so everyone feared her...they were the first ones to start it after that whole class did the same ... But matsuri and her friends have different ways they use to vent out there anger on me

One day when I was sitting in my class doing my work... I felt someone poking on my shoulder...

'Hey y/n..mind coming with us for a sec? ' naomi approached you
You got scared and nodded...

'I don't know what to do takiyo ditched me again' matsuri said while kicking you ...

'Dont worry matsuri just leave him you deserve better'

'Huh! What are you trying to say.. Are you insulting him?' matsuri came near yuki and grabbed her collar to hit her for what she said... But then naomi step in between and said...

'Oh matsuri come on... You already forgot about your punching bag look she is waiting for you'

while protecting yuki... Matsuri faced towards you and yuki winked at naomi and they both came near you as well...
They started kicking you and after a while matsuri sat down and grabbed your hairs and lifted your face ...
'What do you think y/n ... Am I not pretty enough?'...

You know if you will say yes then she will kick you saying that... 'If I am pretty then why did he ditched me '

And if you said no she will punch you without doubt...it will be your fault anyways .. So you decided to keep quite...

'Huh are you deaf? ' she slammed you on the ground she was furious but then as she was about to punch you ,someone grabbed her hand...
'Leave my hand who do you think you are? '

Your vision was a bit blurry but then after few second you saw a beautiful girl standing there holding matsuri's hand....

' huh shouldn't I be the one asking that question..' Said by the girl that gave a piercing look to matsuri...

'Huh! You don't know me haha you must be joking..you don't know me'

' well I think I kinda do now..an ugly retard who is taking her anger out on an innocent...'

matsuri has turned red from anger... No one ever said something like that to her..

'What the fuck did you just say' yuki came near her...

'it's useless to repeat myself again if you are deaf' that girl said

...meanwhile ignoring matsuri the girl made her way towards you which made her(matsuri)even more furious....

'You are dead ' she muttered

'Hey are you okay ? 'as that girl lifted her hand to help you... You saw matsuri nearing her distance and her eyes were red...

'I will kill you' she said...

'Behind you !!!!' you shouted

Matsuri was about to punch that girl... But then that girl turned around and grabbed tanaka wrist and twisted it behind her back while she groaned in pain shouting to leave her...the girl then sighed and mummbled...

'tsk acting all high but can't even fight'...

She holded her wrist even tighter which made matsuri suffer more while she said...
'I'll give you 3 secs leave before you make the matter worse and dont ever come near her or show your ugly face... '

Matsuri and her friends left (her friends didn't even bother to help her)

'Umm thank you so much' you said while bowing and looking down...

She then turned around you and said...
'Hahaha you dont have to be so formal that bitch really deserved it' She laughed and you stared at her .. It went silent for a moment then she asked you seriously...

'So why don't you inform the teachers about it?'

You were not the type to make the big deal out of anything you like to keep the things to yourself.. And not stretch the matters

'Ummm it's not a big deal.. I mean they are not wrong am a loner and ugly '
you said while smiling... She looked at you and said...

'So you are saying you deserve all this because you don't have any friends and you are ugly?...' As she came closer and scanned your face and took out your glasses...

'So I was right...'

'About what? '

'You are really pretty...'

your eyes grew wider when you heard those word... Everyone called you ugly and a weirdo and that's for the first time someone complimented me and by such a beautiful girl...its really hard for you to believe that...

'You don't have to make me feel okay..its fine I know the truth...'

'so you are telling me that am lying?'

'It's not like that.. I didn't mean to say..am sorry ' she saw you panicking as she burst out from laughter..you were watching her while she suddenly stood up

'Am not joking you are really pretty and about friends I also don't have any' she said with a straight face...

'Wait you don't have any friends'

you got really shocked from hearing that you can't believe that a girl like her has no friends without even knowing you she stood up for you so you know for a fact that she is a nice girl but then how come she has no friend... You thought you were the only one who don't have any friends...

'Yahh so what ..You also don't have any ...'

'Well yah ...but it's hard for me to believe that you don't have any friends'

'Just because am beautiful and kind' she said while grinning...

'Yes'

wow she really knows about herself..

'Well I don't isn't that funny'
she said while laughing but I was just staring at her.. she made me realise something that am not the only one who has no friends there are some people around me who are same...and for a second I didn't felt lonely...

we talked until the break got over and it felt forever she told me her name was yumemi ai and her class is next mine when I told her my name she got shocked she asked me if I was the one whose name was always there on the board of toppers ...i replied with a yes but hesistantly her eyes started sparkling and while her hands joined together...

'Wow you are so cool'
...i know am not cool but the way she said that even I got convinced for a sec that am cool but then realised immediately that am just a loner ...talking with her was really nice she cracked jokes and I got comfortable with her for a minute it didn't feel like I was someone everyone bullied and has no friends...I never laughed like this with someone...its how they do it right like how normally girls do that with there friends maybe..i was really glad that she came day...

Later she took me to the infirmary for my wounds you made an excuse that you fall from the stairs and yumemi helped you nurse just gave you ice...

'What's wrong with her... What are we gonna do with an ice?' she said while pouting and crossed her arms ... You chuckled and said...

'Thats what they do mostly times'

'Well now I understood why you don't wanted to go there...'

And the bell rang...

' oh fuck its maths period I need to rush back...lets talk later' you looked towards her and she was no longer there she was running towards her class as you realised what she said ...

' let's talk later ? '

next day nobody even bother to bully you...you were really surprised and those three girls that you were really scared of were absent...you sighed from relief and you love it...

at lunch i went to the rooftop and sat down and yumemi came honestly I didn't expect to her show up but it's not like I felt bad I really liked it..she sat next to ne and we started eating lunch together ... Suddenly she joined her hands and bowed down in front of me and asked me for help with studies

'Thers is no need to do that yumemi sam i will help you but stop doing this'll

because her test is approaching so I helped her and we both ate lunch together and studied as well... Bullying completely stopped after that day..i did saw matsuri and her friends but they just ignored me...

Meanwhile with yumemi we never said anything about friendship but we really liked each other's company she passed the test with good grades and she thanked me for it but even after that she kept coming to me not for studies but like normally, she was really frank with me and she told me that she loved my cookies more than anything...she always praised me for it and my only talent ..She was really optimistic completely opposite of me...so she cheered me most of the time and also made me try different things like clothes makeup and lens etc not gonna lie I loved it... slowly we grew really close... We went to karaoke ,cafe and shopping together ...these 8 months were the best months of my life ..i enjoyed and did the things that I wanted to do for so long...

She once told me why people don't like her ... And it didn't surprised me when she told me that she is quite popular ...its quite obvious she has every good traits that a person ask for a great personality good cooking skills ,kind hearted, beautiful, outgoing, her hairs were like silk hairband don't stay too long on it...she has nice communication skills ... She was not all girly but also a bit tomboyish... She even get confessed by girls from other schools.. she has great figure as well she looked like a model ...

a thing about her was that she often use to change her partners in past...

'People think am some kind of slut because of my past but they are not wrong... '

She said while laughing... But she should know that its not funny...

'Wait just because are popular and had many partners doesn't mean that you are a slut... It's not like you are forcing someone to come in relationship with you so why?..'

She looked at you and laughed...

'Hahaha y/n are you angry or what? '

you looked down and said...
'No yumemi it's not like that.. I just felt that they are judging you without even knowing you..you can change as many partners as you want and that will not decide your character.. I think they are just jealous of you ..thats why they are spreading such rumours ' when she heard that a smile appeared on her face...

'Thank you so much y/n'
you blushed a bit and looked towards her passing a warm smile ...

'But I think I really want to change now...'

'Change?'

'Yes y/n there is someone I really love'

' it's makoto San right? '

'yes thats why I have decided to change well obviously not partners'
You both laughed while she was rubbing her head...

'But i think I really love him' she said while looking up..
You looked at her and smiled...

'Thats really great am really happy for you...'

She hugged you while pressing her cheeks against yours and said
'Oh y/n you are so nice if makoto wasn't there I would have definitely asked you out'

'Am flattered but sadly he is here and you can't back up now' you said while teasing her... You are really frank with her you guys often joke around like this... But seems like you are flirting without even realising...

'But it's okay if want me to date you... You know I have experience ...'

'Hai hai a great offer but a not interested'

'Okay okay just tell me if you wanted to'
you both laughed and others were staring at you but who cares...

Her smile was like a sun bright and beautiful , full for energy her smile can bring  a smile on anyone's face but I never knew that the smile that pretty smile that lighten everything around will fade away... Or was it even there at the first place...

After a month or so yumemi and I grew a bit distant she started acting a bit cold...everytime I ask her to hangout she says...

'Am sorry y/n ..i don't have time maybe later'

'Its okay  ...you don't have to apologize..lets hangout later then...ill text you'

'Umm maybe not... Ill tell you when am free'

'Yah sure'

I don't know what happened but after a week later she completely started ignoring you... You felt lonely like you use to earlier....you are used to being alone but not this feeling...the feeling when you grew so close to someone that you share everything with them go around with them and eat lunch with them and then they suddenly start ignoring you without even telling you anything,thats the pain you felt for the first time you never knew about it until now and more importantly you were worried about what happened with her she didn't told you about anything but you can't let it slide like that you wanted to ask her what happened why is she doing so?why is she ignoring you? ...

I tried calling her but she didn't pick my call and she was absent all the time I was really worried so i went to the teacher's office to take her address and visited her house the very same day but nobody answered ...i tried visiting her again but still no answer every time i visit nobody answered the door...i was really worried now...

One day when I was coming back fro. just visiting her place the other day (no one answered again) ... I saw someone lying near a dustbin in a alley i went close and can see now yes it was her ...

'Yumemi? '
I rushed towards her and when I went near her she was unconscious and reeks of alcohol I picked her up on my back ....

even though you were small you tried your best to do so...you can't take her to the hospital or else it will become a problem for her because she is underage and underage drinking is prohibited because your mother also consumes alcohol and ends up like her so you know how to handle her... You picked her up and took her to your home...  put her on bed and then  tried waking her up but she didn't even budge ... You called on her home number but noone picked up the phone again.. And that's not a surprise for you...

But now that I remember she never told me about her family... So was she all alone  this time ...you were standing and looking at her...

but why is she consuming alcohol...you went near her sleeping figure and sat next to it while tears started falling from your eyes...

'Whats going on yumemi what happened to you ... When did you became so weak'

You put the blanket on her and went to the hall and felt asleep on the couch...

'Where am I? And why did my head hurts like hell' she woke up groaning in pain while walking down the stairs...

'Oh finally you are awake' you don't know how to react... So you tried smiling...

'Y/n?'

'Umm can you explain me what happened?' You asked..

'Aahhhh ' as she groaned in pain while holding her head...

'Are you okay? '
You went near her and put your hand on her shoulder she immediately pushed you and screamed....

'Don't touch me'
Her eyes were widened... The eyes of someone who went through some kind of abuse... What happened with her.. I want to know but I don't know how to ask her that...

'What happened yumemi? Please if something is wrong tell me about it. '

'No nothing. Nothing ..am fine'

'Am here you can share with me anything..'

'Huh!Didnt I told you already that am fine and even if there is something wrong why should I tell you about it?'

'What are you talking about yumemi aren't we friends '

'Huh friends... You think we are friends... Don't flatter yourself..Who will even be friends with a loner like you..'

Those words felt like a knife piercing  your heart and it was breaking... your only friend is now distancing herself and saying such things ...

You suddenly looked up to see that she left while slamming the door .. You were just blank...tears falling from your eyes as you put your hands on your eyes and started crying while falling on your knees...
You felt horrible you know nothing about her she consumes alcohol she never told me about it  for a fact I know something is definitely wrong .. I wanted to know about it all but what's more important now is she ...maybe all she just needed right now is some space.. So you waited..

She didn't came school next day again and next day and next day as well it went for a week... You can't take your minds of those things..you really wanted to ask her ..its more then enough time..you can't keep the calm'

So you decided to atleast ask her boyfriend ..you never actually meet him like talked to him because they were in a secret relationship and that's the first time you'll be talking to him so you mustered up all your courage and went inside his classroom , walked up to his desk and everyone was staring at you...

'Umm makoto san?'

'Who is she? ' a girl next to him said...

'Oh she is the loner from next class'
Other girl said...

'Yah what is it? ' he said arrogantly...

'Umm can we talk alone for a while? '

'Huh!' he looked you from top to bottom and said

'No I don't have time'

'Just for 2 minutes '

just because he don't wanted to spoil his reputation looking next to me so he agreed but after school...

After school I was waiting for him and he came near the exit and said..

'Hurry up I don't have time '

'Umm I was just thinking if you know whats happening with yumemi ... I wanted to know if she is okay?? '

'Huh yumemi who is she?.. '

You were shocked to hear that you looked up towards him and said

'You don't remember her ...yumemi ai your girlfriend'

'Ai I think I have heard this name...'

After a break he remembered.

'oh now I remember .. ' . Suddenly his phone started ringing and he took out his phone to answer...
You were looking down ...he didn't even looked worried about yumemi and most importantly he didn't even remember her your fist was tightened from frustration .. He was talking to someone and then he hung up saying that
'Okay am coming' he then faced towards you and said

'Look am busy I don't have time for this bullshit so if you are done asking I will tell you straight forwardly I don't know her anymore we broke up 3 weeks ago...well it's not like I was serious for her she was a slut anyways '
he laughed while saying that your eyes grew wider when you heard that you were looking down but your blood was boiling... He saw you looking down and didn't saying anything .. He sighed and said...

'Am done here so now am leaving ... Don't tell anyone that we talked or else you will regret '
while he turned around to leave...

'Wait..' You said in a deep tone he turned around

'Huh! What the he-'

The next thing you knew was you slapped him so fucking hard that your fingers were imprinted on his cheeks... He was numb for a sec but then grew wild from anger...

'Why did you slapped me you ugly rascal?'

'because you deserve it ,not her... She is lot better than you egoistic brat.. apologize to her...'
you don't know  did this side came from... Your reaction was sudden and subconscious but you don't regret it... You were looking at him now while your face was red from anger

' what the fuck did you just sa-' As he saw your face his eyes widened he can't finish his sentence you were looking down earlier the whole time .. But now facing towards him and he can see your eyes... (In short you looked beautiful )... An evil smirk appeared on his face... He came near you and slammed you on the wall hardly...

'What are hell you doing? Get away from me' You shouted

'Well you know what you did... You raised your hand on me... Do you know am a part of bosozoku? '
You didn't realised it until now but now you were shivering and he noticed that...

'am not scared of you..now get away from me and apologize to yumemi ' you said while stuttering and looking down ..it was obvious that you got panicked.. He smirked and said...

'Well if you want I will apologize to her.'

you looked at him in astonishment... And saw an evil smirk he looked scary...

'But in return' he came near your ear to whisper the last words 'you can pay me with your body'

a chill ran down your spine and you wanted to get away from him as soon as possible... He is very scary and definitely not a good  news but still he got no dignity ... Why was yumemi with a guy like him? You tried pushing him to get away but he was too strong ...

'Get off ' you screamed... But he laughed

'What the fuck are you doing? Leave her '

You heard a voice and you turned around to see that yumemi was there ....

'Yumemi' you were in tears and she saw that...

'It's none of your business' makoto said

'Huh! None of my business?'
yumemi said in a low yet serious tone...

'Can't you hear me...i said it's none of your business'

'Seems like you are the one who got hearing issues ...Didn't I just told you to leave her?'

'Why does it concern you... Oh wait are you jealous'

'Huh who gives a shit about your cheating ass... She is my friend and am here for her'

'Your friend? ' he laughed at the statement

'Since when did you have a friend you never told me about it...'

Yumemi was quite and looking down..it was clear that she was furious ....

'Okay I believe what you just said that she is your friend so did you told her about our breakup... and also the way you begged me to not leave you'

makoto said while laughing...he then smirked looking at yumemi who was standing there .. She bit her lower lip which started bleeding ...
This boy really got no chills how dare he say that to yumemi.... You really got pissed and kicked him in the balls while he fall down groaning in pain... You stood up in front of him and said..

'You think she came to beg you for patchup because you are very smart and handsome ... Then get this thought out of your stupid head she did that because she loved you but now you lost her you don't deserve her in the first place' when yumemi heard that  her eyes got widened she was looking at you ... And a smile appeared on her face... She then came near you and put her hand on your shoulder you looked towards with your wet eyes...

'Thank you so much y/n'

'Yumemi'

'I will handle this myself now'

The girl then went near the boy which was still on the ground... She stood up in front of him and said..

'I dump your ass'. .. When you heard that a smile appeared on your face....

She took your hand and left the boy groaning in pain...

'that was so cool' you said...

'Hahahaha thanks y/n...i really wanted to do this for so long'
After a while when you both finished laughing... She paused and said

'Y/n thank you for always being there for me  and am sorry I said those really mean stuffs I didn't meant it...'

'You don't have to say sorry yumemi I knew you didn't meant any of those...am just glad that you are okay'

'Yes I am and yah '

She paused abd you looked towards her...

'You literally punched  that douchebag right in the balls'

'Wait can we please just stop talking about that' you were red from embarrassment...

'Hahaha look at your face.. You are so funny y/n' she was laughing ... You looked up to her and a smile appeared on your face...

'Hey yumemi'

'Yes y/n'

'We are friends right? '

'Of course we are '

'then just make sure to rely on me' you said while passing a grin... Her laugh was suddenly turned into a shocked smile ...

'Sure y/n' she said while giving a warm smile

Later you went to the park and sat down on the bench.. She told you that she caught him cheating with another girl... Yumemi really was a cheerful girl or so I thought, when she talked about him she didn't cried instead she was smiling the whole time... But that smile... Tell me why? ... It didn't felt right...Why was she smiling like that do people smile like that when they are happy or do they smile like that when they are hurt... there is  still a thing i regret till now that I didn't asked her about it maybe if I asked her that day if shouldn't have happened or maybe I was scared... I was scared that what if am wrong... I don't want to ever lose her again..

But

There are  still  many things I don't know about her...

That night you were really happy that you guys finally talked but still cant take that smile out of your head... yumemi really loved him but that guy he got no chills... You don't regret slapping him... But now you are shivering again because he was scary...

Next day I went to her class to invite her for lunch but she was not there her bag was there so definitely  she has come to school  I thought she might be in the rooftop so i went up there with my lunch box in my hand I baked some cookies which yumemi loved...i was happy but nervous at the same time  I stopped on my way and this time I took a deep breath and decided that finally I will ask her about everything ...maybe am wrong but my heart was telling me that something is not right deep down I know she is still suffering and is makoto the only reason ? ...why was she drinking ?..was she all alone this time? ..why no one answered the door when I went to visit her..I still have many questions  I don't know the answers that's why I wanted to ask her I really wanted to know more about her... I took a deep breath again before opening the door and went up and next thing I saw was definitely the thing I was not ready for... '

She was standing on the edge of rooftop...

'Yunemi?' Your expression were kind of like traumatic smiling...

then she turned around a bit to face me...

'Oh here you are' she said

'what are you doing there... come here you know it's dangerous there' you were smiling until you hear her next words...

you started coming closer to her...

'It's good not to move y/n or else we won't be able to talk' you just stood there and now you are not moving it felt like as if your body is now paralyzed ... Your heart was beating so fast you were sweating and panicking... But can't bear to show that on your face...

'Y/n You are the only friend I ever had and I don't regret it all .. You never judged me and yesterday you stood up to makoto for me ..haha I should have known that bastard was cheating on me... '

'He don't deserve you...you are so beautiful cool and strong and so much more you are my best friend so please come here are you really gonna do this? '

your tears were literally falling on the grounds your throat was dry , you were stuttering on words....

' thank you so much y/n i always knew you are such a nice girl ....i really loved your cookies as well ' she said while smiling not the smile a happy person give

'Yess I will bake you more cookies ,as many as you want ...look i even baked you your favourite cookies today so come here and let's eat it...i know you are a strong person so please don't do that...we have so many things to talk about and many things I wanted to ask so please '

She cut me half ways

'Maybe am not that strong afterall...am really sorry I cant keep our promise but let's be friends again in afterlife'

You look to see that she was not there anymore... She jumped and you just stood there frozen too numb while everyone was shouting that a student jumped...

Back to you...

'Well apparently police found bruises all over body and a suicide note... Which said that her mom and dad passed away and her uncle took her but he use to beat her and also ra rA ra...' you were stuttering to say that word but trying your best to hold your tears you were smiling... You bit your lower lip and stood up... Your back facing towards baji...

'Oh am sorry baji San... It's already too late let's head home' you started walking and baji came from behind and hugged you tightly.. Your eyes widened...

'Baji San? '

'Y/n ..you know right now you are doing the same thing as her...'

'But' you closed your mouth because your throat was hurting ... If you say one more word you will end up crying...but I guess it's okay when am with him..and he is here for me... It's okay to be a bit clingy... Slowly the tears started faing from your eyes...

'Why does it have to be like that way baji San... She didn't even do anything wrong... She was a great girl' as you cried your whole heart out

'Yes she was ...she was really a very strong girl and she was really happy that you came in her life .. Am sorry that i made you remember all this am really sorry '

'I really miss her I wish I was early that day... ' you cried while baji heard you ...you never cried like this like literally screaming ..you generally cry but not soundly that was really new to baji as well and he got really sad to see you like that after that he went silent and hugged you... Sometimes silence is the thing you can ask for .. After a while you fall asleep in his arms...

He dropped you home but when he left he bit his lower lip...he didn't realised that something bad is about to come Yes it's Halloween...

(This chapter is way too long and am sorry about that but thanks for reading it..)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.2K 766 27
what if i told you that i've fallen? and i like the way you say my name? . "i didn't really mind it! don't feel too bad." ☆ a story wherein mitsuya l...
101K 2.7K 23
You go to work everyday. You need the money. Your home is ruins. Dust, holes, no windows, no light, (I want a world without Imagay tbh.) and not a lo...
149K 3.3K 39
!This fanfiction doesn't conect to the anime! ⚠️Also I do not own any of the characters in this fiction⚠️ . .
4.3K 171 15
,, A woman's desire for revenge outlasts all her other emotions. '' - were the words of Cyril Connolly, but in this story, it goes differently. - Dun...