Lovebirds (Pokimane x Male Re...

By BruhMyManSIMP

Hello! This is my first story so, sorry if my English is bad. So, this is a story all about how your life cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Author's Note (again)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
I need Another Break (sorry)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Thank you
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
IM BACK
Short Story 1 (NOT CANON)
Chapter 29
quick author note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Short 2 (Not Canon)
Chapter 33
wassup

Chapter 9

1.5K 16 6
By BruhMyManSIMP

You wake up and Poki is still sleeping, her soft hand is still on your chest. You didn't want to wake her up, so you didn't do anything...

Rae : Hey you already-

Y/n : Shh...

Rae : *whispering* Oh sorry, just wake her up it's fine. Also, breakfast is ready.

Y/n : Alright, thanks, Rae.

Rae : No problem.

Rae walk away from Poki's room and went downstairs...

Poki : *yawns*

Y/n : Morning babe, breakfast is ready.

Poki : Five minutes, please...

Y/n : Alright then.

You stood up and carry her, bridal style, to the living room. She was giggling and asking you to put her down. You gently put her on the couch and walk to the kitchen to drink some water.

Janet : Why is Poki giggling so much?

Y/n : I carried her here.

Rae : Damn, that's pretty sweet of you.

Y/n : Thanks.

The four of you eat breakfast and after that, you went to your room to stream for the first time. Poki, Rae, and Janet helps you with all the setting and the do and don't...

Poki : *kisses you on your cheeks* Good luck on your first stream babe.

Y/n : *kisses her on her forehead* Thanks, my love...

Rae : Alright lovebirds it's time to stream. Good luck Y/n!

Janet : Good luck!

Y/n : Thanks, guys!

You started streaming and no one has watched your stream yet. Suddenly you got a Twitter notification...

pokimane (√)
(a)pokimanelol
Hey guys! Remember Y/n? Well, he is starting to stream now! Go to YT/N (Your twitch channel name). He is streaming right now! Go check him out. Thanks and have fun ❤

In just about one minute, 2000 people come and check your channel out. They starting to follow and give some subs. You stream for almost two hours before finally end your stream.

Y/n : Thanks for today's chat, holy shit you guys are the best! Thanks for watching, subbing, following, and I see you guys around!

Chat : PogU GREAT STREAM PogU
           Good stream EZ Clap
          <message removed by moderator>
           Bye! Have a great day AYAYA

Y/n : Bye!!

*ENDED STREAM*

Y/n : phew, that's one hell of a time...

Poki : Feeling tired?

Y/n : Not quite... Holy crap you scared me...

Poki : *giggles* How's your first stream babe?

Y/n : I'd say it's pretty well, the mods are doing their best, the viewer is quite friendly, it's all nice!

Poki : I'm glad to hear that, anyway I'm gonna chill on the balcony. You wanna come?

Y/n : Sure!

You and Poki walk out to the balcony and enjoying the view. You and Poki are enjoying each other's company, you two begin telling some stories for a while. Five minutes become thirty, thirty minutes become an hour. Both of you talk for six hours without even realizing it. After all that it started raining and you two rushes to get inside... Until you slipped and fell.

Poki : Babe! Are you ok?? *giggles*

Y/n : Goddamn it, I'm fine *chuckles*

She helps you get up and went to her room to pick some clothes for you. After that, you and Poki chill in the living room watching an animated movie. She rests her head on your shoulder and her arm on your chest. Suddenly from behind Janet covers both of you with a blanket and put two mugs of hot chocolates, she talk with us for a while before going back streaming. Rae is streaming with Corpse, Sykuno, and Toast, she's giggling and yelling up a storm. Both of you giggle and enjoy the rest of the night...

*PHONE BUZZING*

Y/n : Lord have mercy on me...

Poki : What's wrong?

Y/n : Nothing, don't worry about it. It's just some friend

Poki : Well, answer it

Y/n : Nah, I'll call him later. Besides, I better spend time with you

Poki : Aww that's sweet *kisses you on your cheek* but I feel kinda bad though.

Y/n : Don't be, it's fine *kisses her*

We spend time together for a while before she went to sleep...

*PHONE BUZZING*

Y/n : What?

Ben : Look I'm sorry for kicking you out dude but...

Y/n : But what? Do you need some help with your stuff?

Ben : Yeah... Again I'm sorry for kicking you out like that. But remember the time where I give you the special box?

Y/n : ...

Ben : Y/n?

Y/n : Did you. Really. Just bring up a SMALL thing that you do, long time ago. For. This. Fucking. Time?

Ben : ...

Y/n : I can't believe you... Ben. Answer me goddamn it!

Ben : I'm... Sorry. But... I really need your help right now. It's about...

Y/n : Fine fine I'm coming over to your house now.

Ben : Thank you...

Y/n : Whatever.

You grab your jacket and drive to his place...

*KNOCKING ON THE DOOR*

Linda : H-hi

Y/n : Hi, where's Ben?

Linda : He is in the backyard. Please help him, he is going through a tough time

Y/n : Uhuh

You walk inside and everything is quite different. The table is different and the TV is new. You walk to the backyard and saw Ben smoking while sitting on the grass...

Y/n : What did I tell you about smoking?

Ben : Oh... You actually came here...

Y/n : What's the problem?

Ben : I've been fired from my job, Linda also lost her job. And now we are planning to have children. Our money lives enough, so I'm here asking you sincerely. Can we borrow money from you?

Y/n : ...

Ben : *sigh* It's fine if you didn't want to-

Y/n : How much?

Ben : What?

Y/n : How much do you need?

Ben : Are you actually-

Y/n : HOW, much?

Ben : Umm... We just need five thousand... And that's it.

Y/n : five thousand dollars, that's gonna be in your debt. And try out streaming, or even get an easier job.

Ben : T-thank you! I won't forget this!

Y/n : You better be. Anyway, I need to go.

Ben : Wait why don't you stay any longer here?

Y/n : I got family of my own, Ben.

Ben : Ok...

You leave Ben's house and went back to Poki's house. After you arrived, you went to change your clothes before cuddling up with Poki...

Poki : Babe....?

Y/n : Wait you haven't asleep yet?

Poki : I wake up right after you cuddle with me *yawns*

Y/n : Sorry my little princess *kisses her cheek*

Poki : *blushes* Babe....!

Y/n : I love you.

Poki : I love you too honey.

She fell asleep pretty quick while you're still awake. You can't stop thinking if Ben actually going through a tough time or he just wanted more money. You soon fell asleep...

??? : Well well well, how's it going Y/n

You turn around and see Spy sitting on his chair couch with a glass of wine.

Y/n : Well! I'm surprised you're still here

Spy : Of course! And that pathetic man. I call him Pain for, well you know.

Y/n : Uhuh, and is he still around?

Spy : Yeah yeah he is. But don't worry about him.

You two talk for a moment before you wake up. You wake up alone, Poki is out of bed and the house is quiet...

Poki : Good morning my little simp

You look at the doorway and saw Poki with coffee and toast in her hand.

Poki : Coffee?

Y/n : Sure *sips the coffee* Mmm it's good

Poki : It is. Anyway got any plan for today's stream?

Y/n : Yeah, I'm going to play Valorant.

Poki : Alone?

Y/n : Yeah?

Poki : Well I'm gonna play Valorant too. Why not we play together?

Y/n : Sure! Rae, Sean, and Toast?

Poki : Yeah!

Y/n : Alright then you get them and I'll start my stream

Poki : Alright

*LAUNCH VALORANT*

Y/n : Alright, Valorant...

*STARTS STREAMING*

Chat : PogU PogU PogU
          Finally pepeHands
           KEKW lmao KEKW

Y/n : Hi chat! How's your day going? I hope you guys doing well! Thank you VaraCute for the 10 gifted, thank you very much. Anyway chat we are going to play Valorant, with Poki and friends.

Chat : <this message has been removed by the moderator>
             PogU tryhard PogU
             FeelsGoodMan ok

*BING*

Poki : Hello?

Y/n : Hi Poki!

Poki : Hii! Sykuno and Rae is still talking to their chat-

Sean : Hello?

P & Y/n : Hi!

Sean : Oh Jesus, you two scared me there

Poki : *giggles*

Sean : How y'all been doing?

Y/n : Good, what about you?

Sean : I'm good, man- Oh BB don't play with the wires...

Poki : Aww BB!

(For context, BB is Sean/His girlfriend's cat. He is the sweetest little man)

Toast : Hello?

P & S: Hi!

Y/n : Yo!

Toast : Still waiting for Sykuno and Rae?

Poki : Yeah...

Sykuno & Rae : Hello?

Everyone : Hello!

We all hop in Valorant and play it for three hours before we pretend to do some podcast. We all have fun and just messing around with each other.

*Time skip three hours later*

Sean : Alright guys imma head out

T, SY, R, Y/n, & P : Ok! Bye!

One by one we all leave and ended our stream...

Poki : Phew, that's was exhausting. What about you babe?

Y/n : Yeah, I'm hungy let's chill in the living room.

Poki : Yeah...

Both of you chilling out in the living room watching TV. You two eat some lunch and chat with Rae about the Valorant match. You talk for more than four hours before Poki takes you out to the balcony and enjoy the afternoon...

Poki : Hey babe

Y/n : Yeah?

Poki : Have you ever think about the future?

Y/n : Once in a while, yeah

Poki : I'm kinda afraid

Y/n : Of not knowing what the future have for us?

Poki : Yeah

Y/n : I used to ignore that. Not until the accident happened. Every day since then, I'm always grateful. Every second, I spend in this life. I'm truly grateful. Spending time with you, with friends, family. I'm always grateful. Even if I'm suffering, at least I'm not dead.

Poki : *sniff*

Y/n : Hey, hey what's wrong?

Poki : I'm just scared... Of the future...

Y/n : Hush Hush... *hugs Poki* It's ok... I'll be by your side no matter what...

Poki : *hugs back* I knew you will...

You and Poki kiss each other deeply, she holds your shoulder while you grab her waist. It was so romantic.

(BRUV WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO 1K READERS LETS GOO. THANKS FOR READING, SORRY IF IT'S TOO SHORT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 19 5
"There's always that one person that makes you the happiest you've ever been. But sometimes, it's not always meant to be. Would you still take that r...
1.9K 142 27
"Do not fear. Do not wait. Do not hear. Do not be late. Do not listen. Do not speak. Do not glisten. Do not leak. Do not follow. Do not fret. Do not...
35.8K 869 33
This is my first story. Hope you enjoy
56 18 17
This story is about an 18 yr old girl who feel lost and broken. She had once felt complete when she was with her cousin and her friends. Then at the...