PROMISES (BAJI KEISUKE X FEM...

By bajishairband

She can't let her past go all she ever did was run away from it .... But soon she will realise that she is a... More

First day
lonely
baji san?
reckless boy
lunchtime study
Delinquent.
Promise
hospital
invitation...
festival night
night stay...
date...
confession..
past
his favourite place.
smut
Periods
betrayal
Mom
Breakup..
Struggles..
peyoung yakisoba
moving on
bloody Halloween
last words...
wishes...
if happy ever after did exist
i would still be holding you like this..
after all this
announcement
end

bullies

1.4K 38 82
By bajishairband

It's been one month since you and baji started dating ... He really looks out for you no one dares to flirt with you and touch you when you are with him which obviously you like... He avoid fighting in front of you but when you notice his wounds you always help him often end up crying seeing him like this but not in front of him .. you also heal up chifuyu's wound that little guy is a tough fighter and seems like they both love it...you don't like fighting but you can't say that in front of them... you guys often visit baji's house his mom really like you as well and you also love her ...she really took care of you like her own child..but she often tease you about getting married and having kids with baji to which in response you turn red but baji stop her when she do so as he felt that you might get uncomfortable but you quite like it ...
one day when baji went to the shop while you were in his house helping his mom in the kitchen because today she invited you for lunch..she started teasing you again...

' Y/n chan promise me that you will give me 2 grandchildren' she said while grinning she knows that you get really shy when she say so and look incredibly adorable ... But today baji was not here...

'Sure aunty I promise' you said while chopping the vegetables and looking down while blushing as her eyes widened from the fact that you finally said that ...To which she chuckled and patted your head ...

' Don't call me aunty ... call me mom sweety' she said while passing a grin...

'Okay m ma mo-'

'Mom am back ' baji screamed ..

'What took you so long'

'I meet chifuyu on the way'..

'Hello aunty hello y/n san' chifuyu greeted...

'Oh hello chifuyu kun '

'Hello chifuyu san'

'Please have lunch with us' she said

' thank you so much aunty'

Baji mom got shocked by the fact that you call chifuyu by his first name but not baji she then realises that you might be too embarrassed to say so...you all ate lunch together after helping her mom clean up the dishes you decided to go back... baji then insisted on dropping you home but you asked him that you will go by yourself because you need to walk... he said that he will walk you home then.. but you are busy with something lately and you don't want to tell him...

'Umm thank you baji san but I have to stop somewhere.. Maybe later'

'Okay then take care and call me when you reach home' he said...

'Sure baji san' as he dropped you by the ground floor and you left waving at him... .

Baji entered his apartment floor while his mother came running to him and said...
'Isn't that y/n chan mobile?...'

'Oh yes it's her ..okay she might not be too far ...I'll go and return her ' baji said while leaving his apartment..

You were on your way to home and entered the shop... And bought the things you came for and left.... You were smiling and happy... Walking down your way back to home you heard a familiar voice calling your name but you don't want to hear it again... No not them

'Oye wait aren't you y/n ? '

you turned around and see your worst nightmare turning into reality ... You don't wanted to see the face of these three girls ever now in your lifetime...

'Yahh am sure she is her... Oh my god she look so different..'

'Am sorry I don't know you'

You said while trying to ignore and walk past them.. You were sweating really hard and panicking...

As they came in front of you....

Girl 2 'Hey are you ignoring us'

Girl 3' you think we will not recognize you'

Girl 2 ' we will never forget about you...even after you changed so much'

'Oye don't panic her' the girl made her way towards you

'right y/n?' said the girl you didnt liked at all the girl you never wanted to see again... She was here now..Matsuri tanaka... Alone with them were her friends or should I(author) be calling them her pets naomi and yuki....
But you were too scared already because now her arms are around your shoulder...

'Come with us for a while' she whispered in your ears as a chill ran down your spine you were shivering ...they took you to an alley...

'So y/n have you already forgotten us? ' naomi said..

'What are you talking about' you said while looking down...

'Huh! Come on dont act dumb' yuki said..

'Yahh you don't remember matsuri'

'Stop scaring her you two'
As she(matsuri) came closer ... There was a cigarette on her lips and it was lightened... She throwed it and blowed the smoke on your face... But you stood quite you were holding tight your skirt with your both hands. ..

'She didn't forgot us ... She just can't remember right now' matsuri said

'Yah matsuri you are right '

'Oh right...how can she forget her best friends'

'You guys are not my best friends.. You are not even my friends'

you took your courage to say that because you wanted to stand for yourself but somehow you cant earlier because your timid nature is more dominant but even I don't know how you said that...

But still looking down panicking and sweating...

'Huh! So you really don't remember us.. Want me to freshen up your memory?' matsuri came near you ...you took a step back...

'It's no use she dont consider us as her friends... i feel bad i thought we were friends ..' Yuki said..

'Oh yah I forgot she use to be friends with a slut right? ' naomi said...

'Yah what was her name again yumemi slut right ? Oh wait or should I saying dead slut' matsuri said while all three of them started laughing... Your eyes grew wider from anger and were dark your face was expressionless... You don't know what happened ... They really crossed a line...

'Dont say --- name -----'

'Huh what did you just said?' matsuri pushed you on the ground and you got up immeditaly..

'I said dont say her name from your dirty mouth you bitch' you didnt realised but somehow you are in top of her(matsuri) and punching her.... Your hands can't stop ...

'Take those words back... Take it... How dare you say that to her... She was suffering all this time.... But still she smiled ...dont ever call her by that name again...apologize apologize '

you kept on saying while punching..you dont know what's going on around you ...your expression and face was dead...you cant think of anything you don't even know why you are punching her ... Her friends got furious and clenched there fist to punch you but somehow there punches didn't reach you... As you heard them say

'Huh who are you? '

'What are you doing in a girls fight? '

'Three against one... And you think it's fair'
A voice a deep voice... You have heard this voice somewhere...

It was baji..he was holding there hands...

'Huh! but she is the one who raised her hands first....'

'Yah it's her fault..we were being so nice to her'

'So that's why you should leave...'

'Yah we will deal with it... ' yuki said...

' she started the fight? ' baji said not questioning because he know you will never do so...

'Huh can't you see that she is the one who is betting matsuri'

'Are you blind?'

Hah it's obvious you know you destroyed something...you cant utter a word because you are on top of matsuri and everything will be your fault again...everything is over now... What can I do... Why did this situation came... How did I ended up here.... You muttered inside your breath still with that dead expression of yours......

'Oh if she did so then your stupid friend deserves this'

Baji said while pointing at her... Your eyes were dead but you were looking at him now... Noticing his fingers ... Baji then came near them and grabbed there wrists and tightened his grip on them..

'Are you kidding me?'

'Leave our hand or we will call the police'

'Do you think am afraid of such lame threats..well then go ahead...'

'They shouted there lungs out but no one interferred for some reason ...they got tired from shouting...but you couldn't care less

you were still in shock...

'Done shouting ... so apologize already now'

'Like hell we will' yuki said

'You don't know us.... He have connections with moebius...they will beat you to pulp'
they both laughed... Baji went quite while looking down...

Haha scared already... Okay then we will forgive you if you leave now without ever showing your face...'

Baji was quite for a while and then started laughing...

'What's so funny?' yuki asked

'Well the fact that you are trying to scare me by using the name of that lame ass gang...didnt they got there asses kicked from us earlier'

they got shocked from what they heard.. The only gang that moebius got into a fight with and got defeated was tokyo manji gang... They gulped and said together...

' could it be possible that he is from toman? '
Yuki said while looking towards naomi...

'How am I supposed to know'
As naomi faced baji who was already staring at him...

'Oh now I got it you are definitely lying ...you must be saying so because you wanted to get away with her '..
Baji eyes were furious now.. It's looked like he can punch those girl any moment now...

'Hahahaha we caught him you think you can fool us ' yuki said

Baji was literally boiling but he was maintaining his calm he bit his lower lip in anger and gave them a death glare and said..

'Huh! So you girls think you are very smart...but still didn't realised the fact that why no one interferred when you shouted your lungs out'

After hearing those words and seeing baji this angry those girls got intimidated and scared they can feel a dark aura surrounding him... As baji continued

'If you think am lying then go ahead call your members ...call whoever the fuck you want'

they were scared as heck and now they know who they are dealing with..its not a good signal ... Well they both were scaredy cats anyways but they got all high up because of there connections and matsuri... And apparently they didn't even have connections with moebius they just know 2-3 guys from the gang... But this guy yes the very guy standing in front of them who was grabbing there wrist tightly so tightly that now there hands were all purple, holds the capacity to defeat a good number of people easily...

they gave up and apologized...you saw them but still can't hear what they are saying.... In your ears it like a ha ndnhen hsbsnna nmaa waamske...

Baji let go off there hands which was already swollen and purple they groaned in pain but baji gave them a look again and they went quite he then put both his hand inside his pocket and said...

'Now don't ever come near my girlfriend again.. Or next time it's me who you will be fighting against...'

Those girls started running while holding matsuri...

Baji came near you to see if you are alright and to check if there are any wounds...you don't know what happened you jerked of his hand and tried to ran past him ..
But he wouldn't let you...he grabbed you by your wrist...

'Y/n where are you going? '

'Am sorry baji San but please can you leave my hand' he can hear the seriousness in your tone and that's the first time he saw you like that....

'Okay then if you say so'

But when you started walking he lifted you up on his arms...

'Ba-'
you suddenly snapped back from what he did...

'You said to leave your hands... So don't complain now'

'But'

'No buts now keep quite'

You were to numb to react... It will end... Maybe today but you are not ready for it.. you know now that things will not work out.. Maybe never the way it was before...He saw me doing something that I didn't know why I did in the first place ... Why I punched her...

But after seeing me, like this I understand that he wants to breakup and end everything..
It's okay I have to stay strong ...

He took you somewhere on his bike...
As you reached the place... You noticed that there were cars all over around felt like junkyard but not exactly junk yard...

you were looking down avoiding his gaze... Because you are not ready to hear those words... He went forward and started searching something...

'Oh it looks fine'

you saw him wearing a pair of glasses and there was a bat in his hand ...but what is he doing with that before you can process it ..he suddenly started hitting a car with that bat and breaking it... You finally got a hold of yourself and ran towards him...

'What are you doing baji s-'

'Here you go y/n wear them'

He said while handing you a bat with glasses as well...

'What are these for? '

'Isn't it obvious... We will relieve your anger here.. '
you didn't realised why you did that but he did... You did so because you were furious and mad angry at that bitch... You wanted to do that but you ignored it in your heart... The fact that you wanted to punch someone... But then you burst out...

'But I can't do th'

'Yes you can and you will '
baji passed a big grin while walking towards you....

You were looking down because he was now standing in front of you...

'But you saw me right you saw me punching her and now you will leav-' you can't say those last words your throat hurts because you were controlling your tears... Baji noticed that he sighed and said...

' so whats the big deal...'

You looked at him standing on a car... (Dayum he looked really hot)

'You are also a human you can get angry sometimes... So what are you apologizing for ... You have full rights to get angry when you feel like it and if you ever feel like punching someone go ahead and do it and if they tried to punch you back I will handle it ...if you feel like punching me as well punch me and I promise I'll never leave you so stop thinking about it'

( you were looking at him )

He was passing a grin..

(His signature grin)

(After hearing what he said and watching him grin)
...he deeply cares about you...the tears were falling from your eyes but tears of happiness... He is doing this for me afterall .. Am so stupid but am glad he always stood by me...

'Thank you so much baji san'

he came near you and hugged you...
After few minutes he asked you to come over and took out his hand and sat down on his knees while bowing

'So miss l/n y/n would you like commit to some sins with me?'

'Sure mr baji ..if it's with you ill be glad...'

You put your hands on his hand and he holded it....you both got up on the car while he helped you get up on it after you got up you started hitting it with bat...
Baji was cheering you and doing the same...

'Yes y/n that's how you do it'

'I feel bad but I love it ' you shouted...

Baji then stopped and stared at you...he said he is a bit tired and then sat down in the corner while you were busy busting those cars...
He knows that you really don't like fighting at all but still he do so...and today what happened who were those girls he thought to himself.. He felt bad because he still don't know many thing about you...

you calmed down after a while you came near him and sat next to him...

'Does that helped?' he asked..

'Well umm yess...very much '

'Am glad'

It went silent for a while and you were looking up... After a while baji broke the silence by saying...

'Hey y/n..you don't like fighting right? '

while looking down .. You looked towards him he was facing down his face was covered with hairs...

'Well it's not like that'

'Then? '

'How should I explain'

you were confused about what to say...

'if you want I can quit fighting...i want to be with you... And I know you dont like it...'

he looked really sad and down while saying that but forced a smile ... You know he really loves fighting and even if he gets wounded and you don't like it ..you can't do this to him who am I to snatch that thing from him...but you don't know how to tell him that ... You were confused... You don't want to spoil this relation.. So you closed your eyes and took a deep breath and said....

'well I'll be lying if am saying I like fighting ...i do hate fighting and I know you are reckless baji san and I get scared everytime you went for fighting'

'I knew it' as a drop of sweat appeared on his head and he smiled nervously...

'but I really trust you with it...i trust you that you will get back safetly and didn't I promised that I will be there for you so thats why '

You stood up and look up towards the sky while your hands were behind your back
'So that's why i don't want you to quit fighting..if anything happens I will protect you' you then turned around and smiled at him with closed eyes his eyes widened when you saw him like that you started sweating because you thought that you said something weird...But then he started laughing...

'hey hey y/n chill I was just joking..'

Obviously he was not ....but he tried to change the topic which he always do... He was really happy from what you said..

You looked at him while he was laughing at you holding his stomach... You were red from embarrassment... He started laughing even more seeing you like that...

'Also baji san'

'Yess y/n? ' still laughing while whipping his tears

'Umm I think you look really cool while fighting'

You said while looking down now he is embarrassed as well and not laughing .....
He turned red and started scratching his head... Wait wasn't I just joking he thought to himself so why is she suddenly saying that ... After a while he coughed and said...

'Umm yah I know I do '

while scratching his head and laughing...

you chuckled after hearing what he said

'Well ofcourse you do'
He was blushing but he don't want to show it... So he said...

' toman uniform suits me well...'
He dont know what to say he got nervous ... Why the hell did I say that... Poor boy...

'Yes it really do' you said while cheering him because he do looks hot in that uniform... And you have a pic of him in the uniform which chifuyu gave you...

After laughing for a while you both sat next to each other... He layed his head on your shoulder... You gulped while trying your best not to move and sitting stiff breathing slowly... His face was really close and was covered with his hairs you can feel his breath on your neck ...your heart was racing ... You were side glancing him... He was quite and you were stiff to not disturb him but blushing as well... 'We are so close and his hair smells so good ...oh y/n what is wrong with you stop thinking like that let him rest properly and dont move ' you thought to yourself...

(This pic can explain your expression)

After a while baji took out a deep breath and said...

'Y/n if you dont mind can I ask you something? '

'Yes anything baji san'

'So I have been meaning to ask you this for a while ....'
He raised his head and said

'Who is yumemi? '

Your eyes grew wider from those words...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 766 27
what if i told you that i've fallen? and i like the way you say my name? . "i didn't really mind it! don't feel too bad." β˜† a story wherein mitsuya l...
496K 16.6K 25
ˏˋ°‒*⁀ π‘π˜πŽπŒπ„π π’π”πŠπ”ππ€ ˏˋ° ❝ πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 π…π‘πŽπŒ 𝐀 π‡π€π‘πŒπ‹π„π’π’ π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ π–πˆπ’π‡. ❞ 受け : "π—¬π—Όπ˜‚'𝗿𝗲 π—Ύπ˜‚π—Άπ˜π—²...
637K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
392K 15.6K 65
[⚠️ I am no longer continuing this story. Instead, I will be rewriting it under the name of "Love and Law," so please check it out if you're interest...